John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Ummmm.... Jadzia. Like I said, it's been ages since I watched it.
    I think they could learn from most other shows. Period!.

We wouldn't want you to stop talking so much, we wouldn't know what to do.
    I like Jadzia, I loved how the developed all the relationships on DS9, the friendships and the romances There wasn't one romance that I didn't like, obviously Odo/Kira was the only one I shipped but I liked the others too, even Kira/Bareil, they were sweet together But Kira/Odo was something else

At least DS9 didn't develop something and then end up doing a 180 like another show I know

Oh ok, I won't stop talking then
    sigpic

Comment

AIEP!!! *slaps at Sci for missing her post * Oh great now Thor is crying.....

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post
        yeah, or how about Kanaan having the same special skills Teyla has? How come she never mentioned that before, she was selected leader of their ppl because of that gift right? If Kanaan has it too... well, I do wonder

*flings a picfic at you all*
        It´s shippy if you want it to be... *
        Don´t spoil it
        http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=1167
        I don't know why Teyla was chosen as leader but in the first ep, (thanks hubby for the anniversary gift! Seasons 1 & 2 of SGA) Teyla says that several of her people can sense the wraith coming. So that makes that 'connection' to Kanaan a little thin if several of her people has the gift.

Love the pic fic!
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
          Thanks for the link Donna... she's so sweet..
          np
          Originally posted by scifan View Post
          It's no biggy hun...
          Spoiler:
          Just look at a calander for July. There is always 7 days in a week and no more than 5 weeks in a month.
          If you have to just copy and paste thing.......

Sun M Tu W Th F Sa
          1 2 3 4
          5 6 7 8 9 10 11
          12 13 14 15 16 17 18
          19 20 21 22 23 24 25
          26 27 28 29 30 31

Thanks hun. They do commercials about him here in the states. It's a cool idea.
          i will
          Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post
          Lovely Sunday, everyone

Just read some really sweet J/T stories, thought you might enjoy them too

all by ltcoljsheppard

Talking dirty to Teyla
          http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4724146/...Dirty_to_Teyla
          this is hilarious!!
          Spoiler:
          some lesson to learn!

When he touches her
          http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4724151/...He_Touches_Her
          Spoiler:
          of what Teyla wishes was true...

A childs insight
          http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4724132/1/A_Childs_Insight
          too sweet
          Spoiler:
          John and Torren (5 years later..)

in all of these...
          Spoiler:
          Kanaan doesn´t come off so good.. or at all

thanks, writers back peddling all the way

thanks

thanks for the link

Congrats to Linda for reaching 19000 and to Donna for reaching 6400 posts!!
          Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
          huh, didn't I just celebrate a milestone...I gotta stop talking less

And congrats Donna, blabbermouth
          Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
          Hi everyone !
          HAPPY FATHER DAY ! (even if there isn't guy anymore )

No problem

Wow it's awesome I love this one the dark and the writing

Beautiful

Thanks a lot for the vids you're right I found again my shipper nostalgy

Thank you do much it's true she's so sweet

Thanks for the link you thought right and how do you know how I like Kanaan . I remember reading 'talking dirty to Teyla' I had a certain aprehension while it was really fun. And thanks a lot for the reading

CONGRATULATIONS LINDA AND DONNA ! It's awesome did you knew that you talked so much
          thanks you lot i didnt even know that i reached a milestone
          Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Hi all Gater and I are no longer one entity The separation process was long (5 bloody hours on a train ) and painful (plasters on toes from evil shoes worn last night I'm alergic to plasters ) but it proved successful as I made it home in one piece Had a blast, just got to sort through the hundreds of pictures we took now

Hope everyone is well and congrats on any milestones and whatnot

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

*huggles cazz and gater* Missed you guys
              sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                I don't know why Teyla was chosen as leader but in the first ep, (thanks hubby for the anniversary gift! Seasons 1 & 2 of SGA) Teyla says that several of her people can sense the wraith coming. So that makes that 'connection' to Kanaan a little thin if several of her people has the gift.

Love the pic fic!
                Lol, aye. But come on, they forgot Teyla's father's name... can't expect them to remember such an insignificant deatil as who has the Wraith gene... Peesh, I'm surprised Keller didn't end up with the Wraith gene, too, after The Seed

An affinity by backside. *rolls eyes*
                Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                Hi all Gater and I are no longer one entity The separation process was long (5 bloody hours on a train ) and painful (plasters on toes from evil shoes worn last night I'm alergic to plasters ) but it proved successful as I made it home in one piece Had a blast, just got to sort through the hundreds of pictures we took now

I ate a honey and mustard sandwich from M&S after you left and my tum tum did not appreciate it. *shakes head*

We took loads of pics? Really?

You'll need to send me the ones from Edinburgh/Glasgow
                Originally posted by Snowball View Post
                *huggles cazz and gater* Missed you guys
                *feels loved*
                don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Missed you to Snowy! (and the rest of the thread )

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                  I ate a honey and mustard sandwich from M&S after you left and my tum tum did not appreciate it. *shakes head*
                  Muppet Your tummy was not in a fit state for food, and your brain knew that

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                  We took loads of pics? Really?

You'll need to send me the ones from Edinburgh/Glasgow
                  Aye, I'll sort them tomorrow hopefully

Comment

Why not ask Thor to help out? i'm asure that Asgard transport beaming would have been far better off

Glad you two had fun though

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Welcome back Laura and Cazz...**hugs**

Um, Laura isn't your birthday this week? What do you want? A pony? An ice cream? A chocolate covered Sheppard? LOL
                      sigpic
                      Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post

Um, Laura isn't your birthday this week? What do you want? A pony? An ice cream? A chocolate covered Sheppard? LOL
                        paderron me if I laugh! Nyuk nyuk nyuk! Love that line!!!!

Comment

hello again folks. Cazz wants me to terrorize you a little longer. But i must confess the last episode i watched was 9 months ago still have 4 eps to go but i just don't want it to end. so it'S on my to-do list but not really a priority

Muppet Your tummy was not in a fit state for food, and your brain knew that
                          uh, is it still suffering from the german sausage she ate? poor tum tum.

but i think mine wouldn't be happy either if i ate a honey&mustard sandwich ieeeeewwwwwwwwwww

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
                            hello again folks. Cazz wants me to terrorize you a little longer. But i must confess the last episode i watched was 9 months ago still have 4 eps to go but i just don't want it to end. so it'S on my to-do list but not really a priority

uh, is it still suffering from the german sausage she ate? poor tum tum.

but i think mine wouldn't be happy either if i ate a honey&mustard sandwich ieeeeewwwwwwwwwww
                            No, tummy pain was self induced Although, I do agree with you on the sandwich

Comment

Hey Tey. Sorry I missed you post. YW.
                              Did you like your wallie too? You didn't say?

Here's the last two I'm making. One Mushu and one Goofy.

Spoiler:

And where is my green, huh??

Will try to catch up later. Little man wants his turn on the PC.

Glad to have you back Cazz and Laura. **HUGGLES**

Jess!!! YOU CRACK ME UP!! If you said anything about Chocolate Covered Shep in thunk thread there would've be a stampede.

BBL

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post

NOOOOO< Yappi..that's what I want for my B-day!!!! *pouts* A chocolate covered Sheppard!!! HE"s ALL MINE!!! MINE I TELL YOU!!!

*runs to get her bat*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X