No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"(Sheppard smiles, stands up and turns to Teyla. He gestures down to McKay, still smiling.)

SHEPPARD: That was a Hail Mary!"

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Ahem......

This isa cry for help, however this is not the santadrd screaming bloody murder type of cry for help, this is just a simple request for a siggie, the siggie in question is from a movie, the movie in question was made in China, (literally), the movie was first released in Hong Kong in 1993, voming later to America in the same year with a sequel. The movie i'm talking about is one of the few that pretty much made cinima history by way it was made. The title is Bride With White Hair. I need a few siggies from it, (maybe even just one) as my current siggie is growing a little old now.... (I've had it since I think October last year)

Any takers that are good at making siggies?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

*is glad to be back on after a week of latter e double hockey sticks*
        Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
        Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
          Welcome back I have no idea what you've been doing, I presume it has something to do with hockey Field or Ice?

Comment

"SHEPPARD: Hi, Teyla.

(Teyla stands up and walks over to squat down beside him.)

SHEPPARD: Are you alright?

TEYLA: I'm fine.

SHEPPARD: Something tells me we haven't made it to Atlantis yet.

TEYLA: No."

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
              Welcome back I have no idea what you've been doing, I presume it has something to do with hockey Field or Ice?

latter e double hockey sticks-a nice way of saying hell.

Comment

latter e double hockey sticks-a nice way of saying hell.
                Oh I see Sorry who've had a bad time

Comment

"SHEPPARD: Lieutenant, get your knife out and cut this damned thing off. It can't hurt as much as it did last time.

TEYLA: The last time we almost lost you."

Comment

"FORD: One of us is going to have to get him through.

TEYLA: I will."

Comment

Thanks Everlovin, cc mac & Ninja!!!

YC - Just like last years present that you gave me, you always choose something absolutely hysterical and personal that brings a big smile to my face! Thanks a ton dude. Bravo!

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                        That is so cool looking Everlovin.
                        Oh that cake looks good. Mmmm.

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                        Thanks Laura and Lea
                        iand Lea Hun im excited for you as i wont be able to see it till tomorrow night the latest
                        You're welcome. I won't be able to watch until Sunday either.

Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post
                        Well, hope so too

thanks

Don´t know that show, but those sigs are great

thanks, glad you liked it
                        Hope you have/had a great birthday

love it, Cazz *iz jealous of team sig *

Those are stunning, guys

Great as always
                        Well, just have to see, now don't we.

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                        Happy birthday MrsB

http://bestsmileys.com/birthday1/6.gif

Lovin the artwork guys Especially the Fringe one's
                        Hey Linda. That is a riot!!

Thanks.

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                        I don't know what you mean

I'm just avoiding my essay
                        Well, that doesn't sound good.

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                        Ahem......

This isa cry for help, however this is not the santadrd screaming bloody murder type of cry for help, this is just a simple request for a siggie, the siggie in question is from a movie, the movie in question was made in China, (literally), the movie was first released in Hong Kong in 1993, voming later to America in the same year with a sequel. The movie i'm talking about is one of the few that pretty much made cinima history by way it was made. The title is Bride With White Hair. I need a few siggies from it, (maybe even just one) as my current siggie is growing a little old now.... (I've had it since I think October last year)

Any takers that are good at making siggies?

Never heard of it hun. If I have time, I'll try, but no promises.

Oh sorry about that hun. **HUGS**

Cazz!!! I've loving the caps with the quotes. Awesome.
                        Night everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post

Oh sorry about that hun. **HUGS**
                          *hugs back*

thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                            Never heard of it hun. If I have time, I'll try, but no promises.
                            *after about a day or so, finally gets her jaw working* WHAT?!?!?!?! Never head of it?! You mean to tell me you haven't seen many movies in terms of kung fu?! Oy! What am I gonna do now Ladies?! Am I the only one here that knows of Kung Fu cinima with out the skills to create anything other then written words?????

(Just fooling you Sci, rent it, or better yet download it from Fuflixbulletin.net and watch it Though to wanr you the english subtitles are known as Hard Subs, meaning no way to get rid of them (which is fine, though there are some scenes I actually like in the final fight scene of the film.))

in fact anybody can download the film (legally too) possibly the only way to get the screenshots I think unless one of you girls own it....

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                              Thanks Everlovin, cc mac & Ninja!!!

YC - Just like last years present that you gave me, you always choose something absolutely hysterical and personal that brings a big smile to my face! Thanks a ton dude. Bravo!
                              Woot! I'm glad you liked it! Now I've got to start thinking about next year's present.
                              sigpic
                              Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                                its Called Vampire Diaries from the makers of Dawsons Creek check out Mrs Bs Blog
                                Oh right. Well I gotta check it out. I hope it's better than Dawsons creek, that was rubbish!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X