No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lea, those look great! At least you're brave enough to try. I would be terrified.
    sigpic
    Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      Sorry Cazz. Was typing faster than thinking.

What I meant to say was.... I will try to come up with som new thoughts or ideas for the ep, but if you have to scrap it or shelf it... I'd understand. I hope I was clearer that time.

Ok. I was just wondering. Do you know what ep hints it and what he has done so far with the ATA gene? Just asking to get an idea of what could happen next.
      Theres no chance of scraping it cos its an important part of the overall arc

IIRC when he gets away (which I can't remember whether he does in ep 2 or 3 ), he steals a jumper so that the first clue. And LandJ suggested that we have a few scenes here and there just hinting what Todd is ip to

So wherever we need him to be up to in this ep, we can get him there in the others.

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post

Those are awesome. I especially died laughing at the Darth Vader?Anikan one. ROFL!!

Lea, those look great! At least you're brave enough to try. I would be terrified.
        Thanks.
        It took me HOURS to do them. Teyla is so much harder to do than John.

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
        Theres no chance of scraping it cos its an important part of the overall arc

IIRC when he gets away (which I can't remember whether he does in ep 2 or 3 ), he steals a jumper so that the first clue. And LandJ suggested that we have a few scenes here and there just hinting what Todd is ip to

So wherever we need him to be up to in this ep, we can get him there in the others.

Ok. I have some ideas, but I don't know if they could work. Does Shep have to be rescued in this ep or can it be in another one?

See if this works:

Beckett has been off world helping some left over victims with the Hoffman disease, he's been on his own for a few days. Lorne returns from Atlantis to see how the Doc's progress is going, but they find out that he's been kidnapped by some Wraiths.

One of the villagers said the Wraith were by their planet a week before Beckett arrived. On of the Wraiths died from feeding and they threatened to kill off the entire planet, unless they get Beckett to them. They some how know that Beckett knows alot about the disease. Out of fear, the villagers agreed.

After John and them find out all of this, they attempt to get a hold of Todd and after a day of waiting he contacts them back. When asked if he knows anything about Beckett's disappearance Todd pretends not to know who he is....(Todd: "Is that the fat one that whines and complains so much that it hurts me ears?"
        John was about to make a comment that he just described Mckay, but Rodney was right there and he simply answered, "No, that's not him. "

Something like that.

Anyway.
        They describe Beckett and Todd conviently remembers. He said he heard rumors about another hive hip capturing one of the members of Atlantis, but he said he didn't believe it. John looks at him suspiciously. Todd continues and says he'll see what information he can find out and get back to them when he learns more.
        John doesn't trust Todd, but has no choice to believe him.

Todd actually has Beckett, but he's on the ship that Teyla took over as Queen.

I'll see if I can come up with more in a few. I gotta finish cutting the lawn.

Comment

Ok. I have some ideas, but I don't know if they could work. Does Shep have to be rescued in this ep or can it be in another one?

See if this works:

Beckett has been off world helping some left over victims with the Hoffman disease, he's been on his own for a few days. Lorne returns from Atlantis to see how the Doc's progress is going, but they find out that he's been kidnapped by some Wraiths.

One of the villagers said the Wraith were by their planet a week before Beckett arrived. On of the Wraiths died from feeding and they threatened to kill off the entire planet, unless they get Beckett to them. They some how know that Beckett knows alot about the disease. Out of fear, the villagers agreed.

After John and them find out all of this, they attempt to get a hold of Todd and after a day of waiting he contacts them back. When asked if he knows anything about Beckett's disappearance Todd pretends not to know who he is....(Todd: "Is that the fat one that whines and complains so much that it hurts me ears?"
          John was about to make a comment that he just described Mckay, but Rodney was right there and he simply answered, "No, that's not him. "

Something like that.

Anyway.
          They describe Beckett and Todd conviently remembers. He said he heard rumors about another hive hip capturing one of the members of Atlantis, but he said he didn't believe it. John looks at him suspiciously. Todd continues and says he'll see what information he can find out and get back to them when he learns more.
          John doesn't trust Todd, but has no choice to believe him.

Todd actually has Beckett, but he's on the ship that Teyla took over as Queen.

I'll see if I can come up with more in a few. I gotta finish cutting the lawn.
          I like that I think having Becket captured too would be great, he could be forced to experiment on Sheppy Plus even though Atlantis think Shep is dead they will continue to look for Beckett which is how they’ll be able to rescue Shep in the end

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
            I like that I think having Becket captured too would be great, he could be forced to experiment on Sheppy Plus even though Atlantis think Shep is dead they will continue to look for Beckett which is how they’ll be able to rescue Shep in the end

Yep. That sounds like an awesome idea!!!

How about this? The Daedy had left earlier that day from Atlantis,(before they knew about Beckett's disappearance.)
            Todd gets back with Atlantis and tells them that he's found the ship, but it's too far a puddlejumper to get to. So, they get the Daedy to come back to help.

Daedy arrive and a battle starts between the two ships. Shep and team goes cloaked to rescue Beckett and just as they are about half way reaching the hive ship, Todd shows up to "aid" the rescue. The puddle jumper gets hit during the crossfire between the 2 hive ships. So the Daedy beams them out, but for "some reason" they couldn't lock onto John. The team sees the PJ explode after they are safe on Daedy and give a brief rejoice until they notice they are missing one team member.
            The hive ship escapes and Todd stays behind to make sure everyone is ok. McKay blurts out that they didn't get John in time and they didn't get to rescue Beckett. Todd give a sincere condolence and says that he will do what he can for them to find Beckett. He says he owes it to Sheppard.

Later we see Todd's and the other ship meet up and now Todd has both Sheppard and Beckett. Sheppard is unconcious(sp).

How is that?

Comment

How about this? The Daedy had left earlier that day from Atlantis,(before they knew about Beckett's disappearance.)
              Todd gets back with Atlantis and tells them that he's found the ship, but it's too far a puddlejumper to get to. So, they get the Daedy to come back to help.

Daedy arrive and a battle starts between the two ships. Shep and team goes cloaked to rescue Beckett and just as they are about half way reaching the hive ship, Todd shows up to "aid" the rescue. The puddle jumper gets hit during the crossfire between the 2 hive ships. So the Daedy beams them out, but for "some reason" they couldn't lock onto John. The team sees the PJ explode after they are safe on Daedy and give a brief rejoice until they notice they are missing one team member.
              The hive ship escapes and Todd stays behind to make sure everyone is ok. McKay blurts out that they didn't get John in time and they didn't get to rescue Beckett. Todd give a sincere condolence and says that he will do what he can for them to find Beckett. He says he owes it to Sheppard.

Later we see Todd's and the other ship meet up and now Todd has both Sheppard and Beckett. Sheppard is unconcious(sp).

How is that?
              That is awesome!! A much more plausable way for him to get Shep

Should we make this into a two parter? Or at least have the second ep as a follow on, kinda like Misbegotten is to No Mans Land?

Comment

How is that?
                Okay, when is this gonna air???
                Yep, like it!!

*off to catch up some more*

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
                picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

Wow, lots of Star Trek talk
                  Haven´t seen it yet No victim to be found ...
                  But it´s good, I assume?!

These are great!

Comment

Hey Lea im on im now if your coming on
                    Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

By this time have we hinted that Todd is interested in the ATA gene.... I forget.

I'll see if I can come with something, but if you have to scrap for self it, I'll totally understand.

Hee hee. I know. I was just messing with you.
                      And Thank you.

OH loved BB as Crichton too. That show was so hot and steamy. And how he did Emo Whump. *drool*

Ok. I did two manips for Camy's prom challenge. Not as good as Cazz, IMO.

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...ies/JTprom.png

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...es/JTprom2.png
                      Awesome MANIPS hUN

Comment

Comment

Vid rec: http://community.livejournal.com/atl...77.html#cutid1

Comment

Reminder...MrsB's birthday is tomorrow. Also, if we have any more May or June birthdays, let me know. Thanks!
                            Hi guys.

Dropping in to wish Mrs. B an early Happy Birthday!!! Dude, have an awesome bless day!!

Here are your presents...

OT...they're not JT. Hope you like them.

Spoiler:

Sci, the manips for Camy's challenge were fly. I especially like the second one.
                            sigpic
                            Sigs made by the talented Cazzblade, Donna, Jeyla, Linda, Luciana, Mayra, Mrs.B, Padme
                            Scifan, Teylafan, WraithLord & YC & me.

Thanks for the memory to the cast and crew of Stargate Atlantis.
                            WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

Originally posted by Hope24 View Post
                              Hi guys.

Dropping in to wish Mrs. B an early Happy Birthday!!! Dude, have an awesome bless day!!

Here are your presents...

OT...they're not JT. Hope you like them.

Spoiler:

Sci, the manips for Camy's challenge were fly. I especially like the second one.
                              wow hope those are awesome

Comment

But very nice ones, Hope

MrsB

hope you like this one too

Spoiler:

Tension

That´s not true, and you damn well know it!!

Hey, calm down! Just said John and Teyla aren´t all that close anymore!!

I take it you disagree!!

John: RONON!

Great(!) Now he´s gonna Wraith out on us again!

He said he´s a better match for Teyla!

Seriously?!

He only said this to annoy you!

Doesn´t matter - I want him outta here!

I just want someone to love me!! MrsB would really like that for her birthday!! I don´t think that´s too much to ask!!

I can´t believe you would say that in here!!

Teyla: ´Well, there was more passionate tension between us lately than....
                                John: That .. that is not true!! This is still J/T!!

So.. you´re going for tense these days huh?!

I did not say that! Could we not simply go for.. passionate?

*owe MrsB one...*

Comment

Working...
                                X