sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        Ooh CAZZ IS IN DA HOUSE She'll be one happily dappily person tonight
        Whatever could you mean? Que sera sera

Ooh pwetty!
        Thankies

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
          Whatever could you mean? Que sera sera

Oh you know fine well They had to give us heart palpitations though eh They're a lot like Hearts that way, never do things the easy way, noooooooooooooooooo......Give us all a freakin heartattack :ek:

Now i'm off to bed Cause I have to work tomorrow
          sigpic

Comment

Thats wonderful news sci

And thats a bad thing?!?

Thats depends on whether you want a more lighthearted episode straight after the mid season two-parter (maybe the one with the ladies getting taken over) or stay angsty with Shep captured by Todd. So either ep 12 or 13

I'll join I'll think of some ideas once I've finished this post, too many quotes in my head at the mo

Brilliant

This icon just got third in an LJ icontest
            http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...-locked-E1.jpg
            Thanks hun.

We can wait till after the woman get taken over.

Oh great job on the icon. I can see why you won .

Here are the ones I did for last weeks icon challenge.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
              Thanks hun.

We can wait till after the woman get taken over.

I so love that Rodney one. LOL
              sigpic
              Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Thanks Sci I voted for your last one And I know Jess loved the Rodney one

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                  I so love that Rodney one. LOL
                  Thanks Jess. I couldn't help, but be snarky. I voted for you version. It was perfect.

Thanks Sci I voted for your last one And I know Jess loved the Rodney one

Awww. Thanks hun.

Comment

Why, whatever gave you that idea
                    You are making sigs

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Thats depends on whether you want a more lighthearted episode straight after the mid season two-parter (maybe the one with the ladies getting taken over) or stay angsty with Shep captured by Todd. So either ep 12 or 13
                      Do you know what we should do?
                      We should have like 1-2 scenes every now & then in the first half of the VS6 where we see Todd up to no good (like experimenting), but it's not revealed WHAT he is doing the experiments on- until we do a full ep on it in the 2nd half, in which the whole story gets explained & Shep & co find out about it.

OMG- I'm getting sooooo damn excited about this..........& this is the first time Todd's made me this excited. lol!

This icon just got third in an LJ icontest

Great icon, Cazz!

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

I love the my siggy Lindaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Love the icons Sci

Great to see ya back around Hope *huggles*

Cant wait to see if you guys start another rr. and the vs 6 is coming around great!! :d
                        sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Movie news (or rather JM snark )
                          Spoiler:
                          Eve28 writes: “Is there a possibility that teyla and John become a couple?”

Answer: Sure. All Sheppard has to do is off Kanaan and make it look like an accident.

Piece of cake! I'm sure we can give them lots of ways to make it happen!

Hey Shippers!!!! I'm back.

OT about Pete.
                          Spoiler:
                          Besides him being tired, everything seems to be going ok with Pete. He's back to work and his boss is letting him take it easy at the greenhouse.

He got home Sat. but we didn't get home until 6:30pm and yesterday, I was taking it easy for mother's day. But I did mow some of the lawn and my friend Rick did the rest. We didn't want Pete trying to weed wack or anything. He still thinks he's young.

Thanks guys for all your prayers and thoughts. **HUGGLES**

Good thinks John has connections with Todd. He could just say that Todd wanted a snack,but didn't know it would be Kanaan.

I have over 2 days of catching up.

Sci - glad to hear things are going well!
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
                          Forever!!

Comment

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
                            Do you know what we should do?
                            We should have like 1-2 scenes every now & then in the first half of the VS6 where we see Todd up to no good (like experimenting), but it's not revealed WHAT he is doing the experiments on- until we do a full ep on it in the 2nd half, in which the whole story gets explained & Shep & co find out about it.

OMG- I'm getting sooooo damn excited about this..........& this is the first time Todd's made me this excited. lol!
                            I like that idea We'll have to see if we can slot it in subtley

Comment

Movie news:
                              Spoiler:
                              ...then went over the Atlantis movie script with Paul. He wants to make a few dialogue tweaks but is otherwise very happy with what we’ve got. “It aint cheap!”he said, stating the obvious. No, it certainly isn’t. Paul also pointed out that we still need to come up with a title, something better than Stargate Atlantis: The Movie. Working on it.

Hey, got a call from actor David Nykl today. He just got back from L.A. and is checking in. It’s always nice to hear from him. A hardworking guy with a terrific attitude, he’s a real pleasure to work with. We talked SGA movie and I warned him that Zelenka could look forward to a fairly busy outing. He seemed pleased to hear it.

Also heard from actress Sharon Taylor. I let her know that Amelia would be making an appearance in the movie as well. Another Atlantis alum I look forward to working with again.

---

Eve28 writes: “Mayby Kanaan could die of an strange illness or from a broken heart?”

Answer: Don’t think so. He seemed pretty happy last time we saw him and he just passed his annual physical with flying colors.
                              Doesn't mean a beam can't fall on him

Last edited by CazzBlade; 12 May 2009, 05:00 AM.

Comment

Sci, good to hear about Pete I hope he'll be back on his feet soon

Some birthday sigs Yes you heard right So what, what if I am a tad late....It's better late than never

For Sangate...Vegas
                                Spoiler:
                                http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Atlantis/my%20siggies/ShepVegasSangatebirthdayJPEG.jpg
                                Love it!!! Squeeeeeee Thanks Linda

Movie news:
                                Spoiler:

Doesn't mean a bean can't fall on him

Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                                Save Our Seeker!
                                LotS on LJ.

Comment

Working...
                                X