John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
    Oh of course it is! How could I forget that I read some stuff recently that looked better news Its chances were moved to 'fair' from 'dead'

But seriously, they cannot leave it like that!

It did, well that's encouraging *crosses everything that can cross*

I know, I mean that was one humdinger of a cliffie They so can't leave it there
    sigpic

Comment

I know! I'm sure Shep could easily come up with a successful way

Easily. I'm sure he could employ Jack to get Black Ops on his ass.
      Originally posted by SanGate View Post

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I was wondering that too Now I see

I knew something was up with that buttocks

Are you not a R.Patt fan?
      don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post

Are you not a R.Patt fan?
        I actually meant that it had be a great one otherwise you wouldn't have put it up I've only seen him in HP, in which I liked him
        Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
        Save Our Seeker!
        LotS on LJ.

Comment

Heya Cazz OT-
          Spoiler:
          Finally watched Being Human this weekend. It was pretty good!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
            Heya Cazz OT-
            Spoiler:
            Finally watched Being Human this weekend. It was pretty good!
            Spoiler:
            Good, glad you enjoyed it The police vampire is well creepy

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Spoiler:
              Good, glad you enjoyed it The police vampire is well creepy

OT -

Spoiler:
              He sure was. So now they've already been renewed I thought you said? Cuz now that Nina got scratched I wonder what will happen.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                OT -

Spoiler:
                He sure was. So now they've already been renewed I thought you said? Cuz now that Nina got scratched I wonder what will happen.
                Spoiler:
                Yeah it been renewed Don't know when it will be back but it'll have 8 eps instead of 6 (I know, adventurous ) They definately left it for some interesting storylines

How much did you love the twist of Owen killing Annie? I'd thought he might have done it by accident but so didn't see murder coming

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Hey Shippers!!!! I'm back.

OT about Pete.
                  Spoiler:
                  Besides him being tired, everything seems to be going ok with Pete. He's back to work and his boss is letting him take it easy at the greenhouse.

He got home Sat. but we didn't get home until 6:30pm and yesterday, I was taking it easy for mother's day. But I did mow some of the lawn and my friend Rick did the rest. We didn't want Pete trying to weed wack or anything. He still thinks he's young.

Thanks guys for all your prayers and thoughts. **HUGGLES**

Movie news (or rather JM snark )
                  Spoiler:
                  Eve28 writes: “Is there a possibility that teyla and John become a couple?”

Answer: Sure. All Sheppard has to do is off Kanaan and make it look like an accident.

Good thinks John has connections with Todd. He could just say that Todd wanted a snack,but didn't know it would be Kanaan.

I have over 2 days of catching up.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
                    Awesome job as always Snow!!

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                    Thanks cazz and Np

Oh hun i wish you could as well

Awesome Banner Snow
                    Thanks ok. I had my brief moment of daydreaming.

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                    I have Loyd Bateman as a friend On my Facebook and he has some beautiful pics Of Rachel and Caden i thought i would post a few
                    Thanks Donna, but....
                    Spoiler:
                    I don't think we are suppose to post personal pic of actors. I believe it's against GW rules. Legal reasons and all. There were lots of JF pics that us to go around, but were told not to do it any more.

But they were beautiful. I think the only way it would be ok, is if Rachel and Loyd said it was ok.

Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post

thanks for that. I still can´t get used to Christopher H. and his bald head

nice one

cute baby
                    Oh I know, but it does make him more bad looking.

JT pic post-a-thon

Post 2-3 pictures from an episode of your choice, the next person to post pics must choose an episode from a different season

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...GA309-0002.jpg

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...antoms0502.jpg

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...antoms0483.jpg
                    Oh great idea. Thanks Cazz.

Nice choices SAF.

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                    Oh coolie SAF.....

Now no one posts till I've posted
                    Boy you're bossy when you're not sick.

Oh Nice.

Comment

Spoiler:

Answer: Sure. All Sheppard has to do is off Kanaan and make it look like an accident.

Well, if that's all it takes...

Umm. Haven't we been trying to figure this out for the last year?
                      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Spoiler:

Yeah easy but John should get someone else do it so Teyla doesn't get mad at him! Or else, as we all know, Teyla will get her own back. And that means serious John's a$$-whumping!!
                        sigpic

JOHN SHEPPARD.
                        Thanks scifan for this bootyful siggie!!!

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                          Boy you're bossy when you're not sick.

Oh Nice.
                          Moi...Not me, you must be thinking of someone else

Thanks

And glad Pete's doing good
                          sigpic

Comment

Good thinks John has connections with Todd. He could just say that Todd wanted a snack,but didn't know it would be Kanaan.

Yupp, good idea! So Teyla will never know, and infact - Todd might have wanted a snack anyway, and seeing as he isn't captive with John and Atlantis (was he captive at the... *gulp* end? can't remember.) anymore than this could be easily arranged.....*evil smirk*
                            sigpic

JOHN SHEPPARD.
                            Thanks scifan for this bootyful siggie!!!

Comment

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
                              LOL it' awesome

I laugh so much LOL
                              welcome back, asgard
                              thanks

Spoiler:
                              She´ll love it

Teyla The Kindred Icons
                              Spoiler:
                              snip

OT Icons *runs away from mob*
                              Spoiler:
                              snip
                              love them yep, even the OT ones

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                              I love the idea of them moving in with the Athosians and John missing his home comforts....:-P

John, "What!!, you expect me to bath in the river... it's cold, and what about privacy. Jinto and his friends seem to think it's fun watching me bath". :-o

Teya.. "I'll make sure the children do not bother you John", Teyla smirks, "but make sure you watch out for the river eel, it's attracted to the colour pink".

John. "Oh. I'd better not wear my pink boxers then".

Teyla. "That would be prudent John".

John. "This sucks."

Teyla. "Well yes the Iradian eel has been know to suck John".

John. " Suck", gulps, "I want to go back to Altantis".

Teyla. "You know it's not safe yet John".

John. "Sounds safer than an eel that ..um sucks", John pouts.
                              "

Movie news (or rather JM snark :-P)
                              Spoiler:

Well, if that's all it takes...
                              I don´t have a problem with this scenario

Well would you look at that. Two for The queen baby...Now that's what i'm talking about And none for a certain female doctor or The shrine Not that i'm rubbing it in or anything :-p
                              Can´t help but notice that myself

Hey Shippers!!!! I'm back. :-)

OT about Pete.
                              Spoiler:
                              Besides him being tired, everything seems to be going ok with Pete. He's back to work and his boss is letting him take it easy at the greenhouse.

He got home Sat. but we didn't get home until 6:30pm and yesterday, I was taking it easy for mother's day. :-) But I did mow some of the lawn and my friend Rick did the rest. We didn't want Pete trying to weed wack or anything. He still thinks he's young. :-P

Thanks guys for all your prayers and thoughts. **HUGGLES**
                              I`m glad he´s doing better, hun *hugs*

Oh I know, but it does make him more bad looking.

Nice choices SAF. :-)
                              thanks

Originally posted by happyatlantis View Post
                              Yeah easy but John should get someone else do it so Teyla doesn't get mad at him! Or else, as we all know, Teyla will get her own back. And that means serious John's a$$-whumping!!
                              *caugh* probably better if I keep my mouth shut now ...

Spoiler:

Wait! I can explain!! It was a big stupid accident!
                              Last edited by SheppAddictedFangirl; 11 May 2009, 10:49 AM.

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
                              picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
                                Hiya Cazz
                                I'm doing better...slowly getting back into posting.
                                Well, it's about time. We missed ya.

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                                Oh hey - What's up with the Round Robin by the way? Did you guys write one, or is anyone planning to?
                                I think a few things came into play. Those that were too busy with RL, not finishing a couple like Cazz said.... which you could do and all the other writing going on.
                                I do miss it though. Might have to bug Jess and see what she says.

Prince of Hope cont...

Spoiler:

Sheppard, Woolsey and Nareem ran down the corridor, they could hear the pounding boots of a group of guards but couldn’t see them.

Sheppard grabbed Woolsey and pulled him into a side room. “In here.” He told Nareem.

They ducked in just as two guards ran down the corridor they were just in, to join the larger group.

Sheppard peered out into the corridor, “Quickly.” He said as they exited the room. “Lets get back to the dart and go over to the mainland.”

……………………

Sheppard landed the dart after ejecting his extra passengers. He walked over to Woolsey and touched his arm to make him aware of the extra presence.

“Ronon and McKay are somewhere out here right?” Sheppard asked his former boss.

“Last I heard from them, yes.” Woolsey told him.

“Lets see if we can find them then.” Sheppard said as he started to walk off. Nareem followed, rolling his eyes and rubbing his back.

……………………

“Do you even know where we’re going?” Nareem asked as they took another turn past a random tree.

“Not really.” Sheppard said, continuing on his path.

“Then what the hell are we doing?” Nareem asked, he stopped and threw his arms down to his sides.

“Looking for the rest of my team. One of which I think you’ll get along with great, you have the same whining tendency.” Sheppard said, keeping his voice calm and level. Woolsey chuckled behind him.

“Great.” Nareem grunted and set off walking again.

They continued in silence for a few minutes.

Sheppard started to hear a light tinkling of what he thought might be water. He considered moving towards it to gather some refreshment, water could come in handy for all of them.

“Hey!” Nareem shouted in Sheppard’s direction, “I can hear water! Can we head that way?” He asked like an impatient child demanding something he knew he shouldn’t really ask for.

Sheppard shrugged and nodded. Nareem beamed triumphantly.

They reached the shallow river and were just settling down when two sticks impacted Sheppard’s side. He looked around to the direction they had come from. The corner of his mouth pulled up into his check when he saw a large figure emerge from the shadows of the trees on the other side of the river.

Tbc…

I'm still waiting for more.

Great updated hun.

Comment

Working...
                                X