X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
    Thanks everyone

So, for episode 10 and 11, we've had one pitch so far:
    -Some sort of experiment goes wrong and explodes.
    -Radiation from the explosion spreads through the city so they have to abandon it
    -therefore ep 10 ends with them on another world, not knowing how long they will be there
    -there was talk of possibly the DV aliens taking over Atlantis while the crew aren't there, so in ep 11 they have to fight to take it back

If we do go with the DV aliens bit, we need to do a bit of background on them
    -What is the name of their race?
    -What planet are they from?
    -What kind of hierarchy do they have? Do they have a leader?
    -Any interesting points to note in their history?
    -Why haven't we encountered them in the universe before?
    -Why do they want Atlantis?

Plus, if anybody has any different pitches they'd like to put forward

- Maybe they don't know so Shepp calls them the Robocop race?
    -Maybe they leaked through from an AU? Looking for others of their kind?
    -I can see them as sort of drones? And they'd def have a leader... But maybe on their planet/AU?
    -They're from an AU? They survived the Wraith? Maybe the Wraith can't feed off them?
    -Maybe they just want the tech?

Maybe they move in with the Athosians? Or, at least, for a little while and then head out. Or they get the Athosians to help them out with building stuff.... Are they gonna go 'native', or build houses and stuff? Houses seem permanent and without the protection of Atlantis, they'll not want to draw too much attention to themselves, know?
    don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Ohhh! I see

yeah> I just thought it was apt, considering I feel that way after pretty much all my shifts in ASDA.

Doesn't hurt that it's Rob Pattinson's butt sticking in the air

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
        -I can see them as sort of drones? And they'd def have a leader... But maybe on their planet/AU?
        -They're from an AU? They survived the Wraith? Maybe the Wraith can't feed off them?

Maybe they move in with the Athosians? Or, at least, for a little while and then head out. Or they get the Athosians to help them out with building stuff.... Are they gonna go 'native', or build houses and stuff? Houses seem permanent and without the protection of Atlantis, they'll not want to draw too much attention to themselves, know?
        That would be a cool twist! It would also allow Teyla to shine! For all of these years, the Athosians have been quasi dependant on Atlantis and now the Lanteans are dependant on the Athosians!
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
          That would be a cool twist! It would also allow Teyla to shine! For all of these years, the Athosians have been quasi dependant on Atlantis and now the Lanteans are dependant on the Athosians!
          That's what I was thinking. And then we're adding Kanaan post-Teyla break up into the mix... Will he have noticed any developments in S/T's relationship? Will the move bring about reconciliation between T&K, push J&T together or further apart?

Ya know, the usual angst probs

Comment

Great ideas, love Robocop And like Ev said, love involving the Athosians

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Great ideas, love Robocop And like Ev said, love involving the Athosians

That way, we could maybe also explore a bit of the "Richie Rich" side of Sheppard that JM refers to. Like, not that he's a snob but... even he's used to having a toilet that flushes... ?

Comment

That way, we could maybe also explore a bit of the "Richie Rich" side of Sheppard that JM refers to. Like, not that he's a snob but... even he's used to having a toilet that flushes... ?

Aye, I think he would try and hide it, just pretend he's been used to it all his life. But some things come through no matter how hard he tries to hide it and of course, Ronon knows (Ronon knows everything )

Comment

Aye, I think he would try and hide it, just pretend he's been used to it all his life. But some things come through no matter how hard he tries to hide it and of course, Ronon knows (Ronon knows everything )

Ronon may not say a lot but he's very perceptive
                  sigpic

Comment

I love the idea of them moving in with the Athosians and John missing his home comforts....

John, "What!!, you expect me to bath in the river... it's cold, and what about privacy. Jinto and his friends seem to think it's fun watching me bath".

Teya.. "I'll make sure the children do not bother you John", Teyla smirks, "but make sure you watch out for the river eel, it's attracted to the colour pink".

John. "Oh. I'd better not wear my pink boxers then".

Teyla. "That would be prudent John".

John. "This sucks."

Teyla. "Well yes the Iradian eel has been know to suck John".

John. " Suck", gulps, "I want to go back to Altantis".

Teyla. "You know it's not safe yet John".

John. "Sounds safer than an eel that ..um sucks", John pouts.
                    "
                    sigpic

Comment

Ronon is effing A.
                      Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                      I love the idea of them moving in with the Athosians and John missing his home comforts....

John, "What!!, you expect me to bath in the river... it's cold, and what about privacy. Jinto and his friends seem to think it's fun watching me bath".

Teya.. "I'll make sure the children do not bother you John", Teyla smirks, "but make sure you watch out for the river eel, it's attracted to the colour pink".

John. "This sucks."

"

*cackle* *cackle*

Oh, kudos to you! Kudos to you

*cackle*

Comment

Comment

...still playing....

Thanks to Cori for the great HD shots.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hi cc

Comment

Prince of Hope cont...

Spoiler:

Sheppard, Woolsey and Nareem ran down the corridor, they could hear the pounding boots of a group of guards but couldn’t see them.

Sheppard grabbed Woolsey and pulled him into a side room. “In here.” He told Nareem.

They ducked in just as two guards ran down the corridor they were just in, to join the larger group.

Sheppard peered out into the corridor, “Quickly.” He said as they exited the room. “Lets get back to the dart and go over to the mainland.”

……………………

Sheppard landed the dart after ejecting his extra passengers. He walked over to Woolsey and touched his arm to make him aware of the extra presence.

“Ronon and McKay are somewhere out here right?” Sheppard asked his former boss.

“Last I heard from them, yes.” Woolsey told him.

“Lets see if we can find them then.” Sheppard said as he started to walk off. Nareem followed, rolling his eyes and rubbing his back.

……………………

“Do you even know where we’re going?” Nareem asked as they took another turn past a random tree.

“Not really.” Sheppard said, continuing on his path.

“Then what the hell are we doing?” Nareem asked, he stopped and threw his arms down to his sides.

“Looking for the rest of my team. One of which I think you’ll get along with great, you have the same whining tendency.” Sheppard said, keeping his voice calm and level. Woolsey chuckled behind him.

“Great.” Nareem grunted and set off walking again.

They continued in silence for a few minutes.

Sheppard started to hear a light tinkling of what he thought might be water. He considered moving towards it to gather some refreshment, water could come in handy for all of them.

“Hey!” Nareem shouted in Sheppard’s direction, “I can hear water! Can we head that way?” He asked like an impatient child demanding something he knew he shouldn’t really ask for.

Sheppard shrugged and nodded. Nareem beamed triumphantly.

They reached the shallow river and were just settling down when two sticks impacted Sheppard’s side. He looked around to the direction they had come from. The corner of his mouth pulled up into his check when he saw a large figure emerge from the shadows of the trees on the other side of the river.

Tbc…

Wonderful, Cazz!
                              That put a smile on my face- just before I came on I was watching a tape & it had a......ewwwww moment at the end. Twas a repeat of an early 'Bones' episode......ewwwww! I ship Booth & Brennan & I just saw a Booth moment I NEVER wanna see again! NEVER!
                              So thanks for the distractor!

Originally posted by bluealien View Post

John. "This sucks."

"
                              Lol! I can totally picture that happening- & John eeking!

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Hiya Cazz
                                Hiya LJ

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X