• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Thanks Donna.
    Np HUN Ill be thinking of you
    Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

For those of you who are Tony and Ziva fans on NCIS: I just the copy of the new TV guide in the mail and they on the cover!

The article is pretty good too. Though, I'm just really waiting to see where everything heads in the season finale.
      1-800-Iluv-JandT
      sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

I resisted from moaning about Dr Who Linda

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
        For those of you who are Tony and Ziva fans on NCIS: I just the copy of the new TV guide in the mail and they on the cover!

The article is pretty good too. Though, I'm just really waiting to see where everything heads in the season finale.
        Yay! You going to scan it in?

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
          Torchwood is quite different. Not sure if you'd like it, I have feeling you might now, it's more adult orientated!

Oh don't get her started
          I think that's part the reason why I'm not sure.... It's too adult content. I shouldn't feel I have to wait for the kids to be go e or in bed before watching it. If you know what I mean

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post

Wooohoo!!!

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
          I resisted from moaning about Dr Who Linda

Yay! You going to scan it in?

Hee hee.

Hey Hun did read my post? I hope I was clearer

Comment

Sci...you and Pete and the kiddies will be in my thoughts and prayers..*hugs* And here I am whining about my ear!!! *sighs*

Elfita...what did you say about Ziva and Tony? *pokes Elfita* I don't like that pairing! *grumbles* I don't know why, I just never did like her. Besides, I don't watch the show, much!
            sigpic

Comment

Hi guys! How is everyone?.

How is the virtual season 6 going?...has anything been posted?.

Cazz, are you still doing the icon contests?.

I've been out of the loop with everything SGA but i just read in one of the JT groups i'm in that JM said in his blog that Kanaan and Torren will be in the move?. Although it's no suprised, since he had mentioned that they went with her to earth in the final episode. I just hope his spot in the movie is really small.

Either way, has any news been posted about the movie?. Seems like it's going to be forever before it comes out.

Anyway, hope all is well with everyone!.
              sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                Sci...you and Pete and the kiddies will be in my thoughts and prayers..*hugs* And here I am whining about my ear!!! *sighs*

Elfita...what did you say about Ziva and Tony? *pokes Elfita* I don't like that pairing! *grumbles* I don't know why, I just never did like her. Besides, I don't watch the show, much!
                Thanks Hun and you weren't whining. How far do you live from there... just curious?

I think if you gave the show a shot you'd love it. They are part of the reason why I started watching.

Comment

Loving all the artwork ya guys
                  sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Hey Hun did read my post? I hope I was clearer
                    Yep I did I get ya We never really discussed whether they went back to the same planet, I just presumed they did

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                    We appear to be stuck on episode 9 No, nothing posted yet

Yup Just about to open challenge 47

Either way, has any news been posted about the movie?. Seems like it's going to be forever before it comes out.
                    There's been a fair amount of news on it lately but nothing specific

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Hi guys! How is everyone?.

I've been out of the loop with everything SGA but i just read in one of the JT groups i'm in that JM said in his blog that Kanaan and Torren will be in the move?. Although it's no suprised, since he had mentioned that they went with her to earth in the final episode. I just hope his spot in the movie is really small.

Anyway, hope all is well with everyone!.
                      Hey Mayra!!!

I'm not surprised too.

Yep I did I get ya We never really discussed whether they went back to the same planet, I just presumed they did

Well, it was just a thought, but I'm sure we can think of another reason to get them on the mainland.

NCIS is on.

Comment

No, episode 8 is the one where they find an ancient lab and encounter an ancient

Really?
                        Would you mind posting more detail on it?
                        Thanks Cazz!

Merlin is kinda lean towards a younger audience, but it's still not too bad. Oh and obviously not according to the legend either.
                        You're talking about the TV show Merlin?
                        It's only just begun here in Australia- so far only the first ep has aired.
                        Every time I saw the promo ad for it, I'd think "Don't they know Merlin's an old guy with a long beard who is actually an Ancient?"
                        Then I'd smirk at my linkage to SGA.

Hoping to get a sig done today.

EDIT:
                        Here it is:
                        Last edited by LandJrule; 05 May 2009, 05:30 PM.

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
                          Really?
                          Would you mind posting more detail on it?
                          Thanks Cazz!

You're talking about the TV show Merlin?
                          It's only just begun here in Australia- so far only the first ep has aired.
                          Every time I saw the promo ad for it, I'd think "Don't they know Merlin's an old guy with a long beard who is actually an Ancient?"
                          Then I'd smirk at my linkage to SGA.

Hoping to get a sig done today.

EDIT:
                          Here it is:
                          http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...orgettable.jpg
                          Great job hun, but it's way too big. Sorry hun.

Comment

Great job hun, but it's way too big. Sorry hun.
                            I always have issues with the size.

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Merlin is kinda lean towards a younger audience, but it's still not too bad. Oh and obviously not according to the legend either.

It's too bad that Dr. Who won't be back til next year. I loved the season 4 finale.

Hee hee. I knew you would.

OH good I'm glad that you liked them and that you are feeling better hun.

Hey SAF!!!
                              Thanks hun.

Yep, I love it. I even made a sig and icon from it. Donna is sporting it.

Thanks hun.

Thanks Cazz. I'm confused about the 2nd question though.

Thanks Jet.

Hee hee. I'm with you.

Oh I love these new stills from The Tower. Wow. I didn't even look. Good eye.

Ahhhhhaaahaaa.
                              OT - Dr Who
                              Spoiler:
                              What's this? Dr Who not on until next year? What are they doing to me???
                              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Thanks Cazz for the info!. Wow, you guys are up to episode 9! that's great!. What will that one be about?.

Cool, i'll look out for challenge 47.

I'm so behind with the SGA movie news but it sounds like there hasn't been anything too exciting mentioned. I'm sure Kanaan being in it definitely isn't fun news lol.
                                sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Working...
                                X