John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Ok. If you say so, but I can still disagree.
    Ok fine

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
    Ninja that second icon is AMAZING. You're off your rocker! (Which we already knew )
    Oh be quiet you You're lucky i'm going to bed soon or I would have the fish out

I miss you teasing Linda.
    Don't encourage her

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
    Shh! Don't tell her that

You know, i'm not away to bed yet

I'm going now
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      Ok fine

Oh be quiet you You're lucky i'm going to bed soon or I would have the fish out

Don't encourage her

You know, i'm not away to bed yet

I'm going now
      Hee hee.

Well, G'night hun. I hope to catch you later tomorrow.

Comment

OK, i'm nuts, somebody smack me!!

I've been thinking of another episode Idea, this time a Sheppard/Woosley one. That and it also includes time travel.....

Here goes nothing.

Let me give a little bit of why I came up with this idea, I watched the newst Mummy Movie and thought.... might be a possible SGA story I think, add in some time travel and BAM we have us a Mummy killing team. But then I started thinknig, what if something else happened instead?

++++++++++++++++

A major WHAT IF standalone story eppy so to speak (or maybe even a Virtual Atlantis movie?). Simply put, Sheppard and Woosley find data in Atlantis that takes them both to Ancient China via the time jumping jumper. After spending say an hour, (maybe a day) back in time the two come back.

BUT

Sheppard, when trying to figure out what the mystry means wakes up a mummy on his own. In Modern Day Atlantis. The Mummy flees Atlantis in a jumper, clearly able to use such technolgy like Sheppard can.

The Mummy heads for a planet where the Wraith were once whiped off the face of. (think Rome in the Bible for a time of level tech or the like) and raises his army against Atlantis. Shepaprd blames himself for waking the guy up, but has no idea what the writing (supposedly in Chinese, or Ancient version therefore) means nor can Jacson translate it as it is so old. Teyla knows only one word of the text. a name. Ziuen.

Sheppard thinks the woman is an ancient and has Rodney search by keyword in the database. only entery that comes up is a planet. Hudan. A ancient type planet that thinkks of the Ancients powers as magic. There is an Ancient on there named Ui Ziuen. There is not any working ancient technology, no transporters, the puddlejumper wont start up, nothing. Sheppard thinks it is his fault then, that the team is stranded and can't go anywhere. So not able to convince his team to let him go seek the person alone, he knocks them all out and he takes off to find the person Ui Ziuen on his own.

Teyla wakes up first, sees Sheppard gone and nearly freaks out. Rodney manages to get the gate working so they can call for help before the jumper is surrounded and they are forced to return to Atlantis, leaving John on the planet alone. no way of contacting him either.

We then cut to Sheppard, who has no idea that his team had been forced to go back to Atlantis as he is still seeking Ui Ziuen for help in defeating the mummy that he woke up. He find her but since he can't use his gun (or stunner) its Ancient vs human/Ancient pretty much as John confronts Ziuen and tells her what happened. She tells him his team had been sent back and that he should go to. and she at first refuses to help Sheppard.

At this time the Mummy comes out of the gate and takes the area for his own uses. Ui Ziuen tells sheppard of a second stargate that he can use to go home, that it is inot his battle anymore. John refuses to leave just as strong as Ui Ziuen refused to help him defeat the Mummy. Ziuen then comes to realize that Sheppard wont return to Atlantis until he puts the dead back in its grave.

+++++++++++++++++++++

Right now that is all I have. More details are being worked on, but now i must dash, am in China right now and am headed for Hong Kong, should be there in half an hour

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
          Nice!
          ROFLMBO!!!!

Hee hee. Thanks. I'm greatful that my bro has an Iphone. He's helped alot.

Wow!! Awesome job hun.
          Thanks.

What do you mean? These are awesome. Great job hun.
          I second this.

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
          Hey Donna!

Ninja that second icon is AMAZING. You're off your rocker! (Which we already knew )

Padme - Great work!!!

Cazz - That is mad cool!
          Thank you.
          Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
            OK, i'm nuts, somebody smack me!!

I've been thinking of another episode Idea, this time a Sheppard/Woosley one. That and it also includes time travel.....

Here goes nothing.

Let me give a little bit of why I came up with this idea, I watched the newst Mummy Movie and thought.... might be a possible SGA story I think, add in some time travel and BAM we have us a Mummy killing team. But then I started thinknig, what if something else happened instead?

++++++++++++++++

A major WHAT IF standalone story eppy so to speak (or maybe even a Virtual Atlantis movie?). Simply put, Sheppard and Woosley find data in Atlantis that takes them both to Ancient China via the time jumping jumper. After spending say an hour, (maybe a day) back in time the two come back.

BUT

Sheppard, when trying to figure out what the mystry means wakes up a mummy on his own. In Modern Day Atlantis. The Mummy flees Atlantis in a jumper, clearly able to use such technolgy like Sheppard can.

The Mummy heads for a planet where the Wraith were once whiped off the face of. (think Rome in the Bible for a time of level tech or the like) and raises his army against Atlantis. Shepaprd blames himself for waking the guy up, but has no idea what the writing (supposedly in Chinese, or Ancient version therefore) means nor can Jacson translate it as it is so old. Teyla knows only one word of the text. a name. Ziuen.

Sheppard thinks the woman is an ancient and has Rodney search by keyword in the database. only entery that comes up is a planet. Hudan. A ancient type planet that thinkks of the Ancients powers as magic. There is an Ancient on there named Ui Ziuen. There is not any working ancient technology, no transporters, the puddlejumper wont start up, nothing. Sheppard thinks it is his fault then, that the team is stranded and can't go anywhere. So not able to convince his team to let him go seek the person alone, he knocks them all out and he takes off to find the person Ui Ziuen on his own.

Teyla wakes up first, sees Sheppard gone and nearly freaks out. Rodney manages to get the gate working so they can call for help before the jumper is surrounded and they are forced to return to Atlantis, leaving John on the planet alone. no way of contacting him either.

We then cut to Sheppard, who has no idea that his team had been forced to go back to Atlantis as he is still seeking Ui Ziuen for help in defeating the mummy that he woke up. He find her but since he can't use his gun (or stunner) its Ancient vs human/Ancient pretty much as John confronts Ziuen and tells her what happened. She tells him his team had been sent back and that he should go to. and she at first refuses to help Sheppard.

At this time the Mummy comes out of the gate and takes the area for his own uses. Ui Ziuen tells sheppard of a second stargate that he can use to go home, that it is inot his battle anymore. John refuses to leave just as strong as Ui Ziuen refused to help him defeat the Mummy. Ziuen then comes to realize that Sheppard wont return to Atlantis until he puts the dead back in its grave.

+++++++++++++++++++++

Right now that is all I have. More details are being worked on, but now i must dash, am in China right now and am headed for Hong Kong, should be there in half an hour
            Sorry Tey, but it sounds too much like a movie rip off to me.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
              Sorry Tey, but it sounds too much like a movie rip off to me.
              Be happy I didn't say a vampire storyline O_o!!!

But yeah somehow I knew you'd say that. I think I need to stop watching movies or at least give myself brain freeze....

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Be happy I didn't say a vampire storyline O_o!!!

But yeah somehow I knew you'd say that. I think I need to stop watching movies or at least give myself brain freeze....
                LOL! I have yet to see the third one though. I own the other two. It's a good crossover fic idea. Maybe have the team team up with the O'Connels. I just don't think it's good for the VS.

sigpic

Comment

LOL! I have yet to see the third one though. I own the other two. It's a good crossover fic idea. Maybe have the team team up with the O'Connels. I just don't think it's good for the VS.
                  Well, I have thought of having the team team up with Rick and his wife and son. But then like you say for a VS episode it might be too much, maybe for a virtual movie instead? from what I gather they are only making one Atlantis movie. So why not make another?

Also Padme, if you like good martial arts type action in some movies, Dragon Emperor is good. Not total nonstop action mind you, but good humor throughout!

Also the scens between Mechelle Yoeh and Jet Li are good too

Comment

Well, I have thought of having the team team up with Rick and his wife and son. But then like you say for a VS episode it might be too much, maybe for a virtual movie instead? from what I gather they are only making one Atlantis movie. So why not make another?

Also Padme, if you like good martial arts type action in some movies, Dragon Emperor is good. Not total nonstop action mind you, but good humor throughout!

Also the scens between Mechelle Yoeh and Jet Li are good too
                    The movie is on my list.

A Virtual Movie could work, but I think we should finish planning the season before we plan a movie. And movies are a lot of work.

sigpic

Comment

The movie is on my list.

A Virtual Movie could work, but I think we should finish planning the season before we plan a movie. And movies are a lot of work.
                      Try writing a roleplaying game setting and system sometime, a movie would be easier trust me

You guys worry about the season I'll worry about the movie (or the first one at least if we make more thne one)

Comment

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
                        Hi everyone !
                        Wow so many pages to catch

I totally love this sig

Your icons are really awesome you're so great at them

this awesome

Hi Welcome back and glad to see you

This is a great idea give me sometime I will try something this afternoon

I tried to think of it sometimes really... but nobody came but please poor Lorne he is too awesome lol

Wow the angst it's so good

Yeah he is only major but it's seriously a shame *pouts*

Exactly like this I haven't better idea ITA I
                        Spoiler:
                        dn't want (because I'm sure we won't have it) a conclusion but at least a cconfirmation, an understanding between them. And awesome JT friendship at least I missed these moments too much

Great thanks for the update

WOW it's awesome I love it

I love it I love I love it
                        I really like
                        Spoiler:
                        Teyla reaction I think a lot of things happened in fact I'm more surprised by Shep who act like if nothing had happened since he is gone while this was so long

It's beautiful I love the light
                        Interesting thanks for the update
                        Thank you very much! I can't take credit for the light though. Found a background somewhere on the net and thought it would work well with the sig.
                        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Love the middle Teyla icon Linda

I just stumbled on this icon: made by Pentapus , ain't it brill

Uber Cuteness!!!
                          Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                          Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                            Yeah I know I keep forgetting to say Love all the artwork guys

John and Teyla Icons from Suspicion They're not that great though

Their lovely Linda...
                            Love the middle Teyla icon Linda

I just stumbled on this icon: made by Pentapus , ain't it brill

Awwww... that is soooo adorable...
                            sigpic

Comment

Movie news..

Spoiler:
                              Although the Atlantis script is back in Paul’s hand, I went over my last draft today in search of opportunities for some downtime character moments. I found a couple and, over the next couple of days, I’ll have to decide which character relationships I’m going to explore and how. I’d prefer to go with something less obvious…maybe a Sora/Jinto scene:

Sora: Thank the gods, I thought they had forgotten about me! I’ve been trapped down here for three years!

Jinto: That’s nothing. I got lost playing hide and seek four years ago and nobody even noticed I was gone.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                                Movie news..
                                Thanks for the Movie News Blue
                                Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Working...
                                X