• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    p.s. Love the sig Cazz
    Thanks Linda

Footie
    Spoiler:
    Reading won woot! Its good two fold that because my brother's been covering Barnsley this year for Radio Sheffield so we want Barnsley to say so he doesn't have to cover league 1 again

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
      Thanks Linda

Footie
      Spoiler:
      Reading won woot! Its good two fold that because my brother's been covering Barnsley this year for Radio Sheffield so we want Barnsley to say so he doesn't have to cover league 1 again

fitbaw
      Spoiler:
      Ah right. I was wondering why you wanted Reading to win, I'd have thought you'd want them to lose so they fall outta the race for second place!
      sigpic

Comment

fitbaw
        Spoiler:
        Ah right. I was wondering why you wanted Reading to win, I'd have thought you'd want them to lose so they fall outta the race for second place!
        footie
        Spoiler:
        No, no, no We wanted Reading to win so that they still have something to play for against Birmingham Reading going up is in our hands, if we don't win, we don't go up, if we do win we need Reading to at least draw with Birmingham for us to go up. Reading beating Birmingham wouldn't mean Reading go up unless we lose, and that would be our own fault Plus I'd prefer Reading went up over Birmingham anyway

We need to do some spinning for episode 8

All we have so far is that Sheppard has a dream that leads them to find something on Atlantis. The dream was sent to him by an ancient.

Still to decide:
        - Who is the ancient? Chaya? A new ancient? Morgan Le Fay?
        - Do we see the ancient in the flesh at some one in the ep?
        - What is the room they find on Atlantis?
        - What danger are the team (or an individual) placed in during the ep?

This is the episode where we want to learn something new about Atlantis, something connected with the Ancients.

Comment

footie
          Spoiler:
          No, no, no We wanted Reading to win so that they still have something to play for against Birmingham Reading going up is in our hands, if we don't win, we don't go up, if we do win we need Reading to at least draw with Birmingham for us to go up. Reading beating Birmingham wouldn't mean Reading go up unless we lose, and that would be our own fault Plus I'd prefer Reading went up over Birmingham anyway

All we have so far is that Sheppard has a dream that leads them to find something on Atlantis. The dream was sent to him by an ancient.

Still to decide:

This is the episode where we want to learn something new about Atlantis, something connected with the Ancients.

fitbaw
          Spoiler:
          ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......got'cha

mon Sheffield

- A new ancient
          - Do you mean do we see the ancient in the flesh at some point in the ep? If so then I think it'd be a good idea to see the ancient at some point
          - No clue what kinda room they find
          - hmm, what about an anti wraithy security device or something that catches Teyla unawares can I help it if my Teyla whumpyness resurfaces at the most inopportune moments
          sigpic

Comment

Still to decide:

LET BE LE FAE!!! I am good at writing her! in fact if we MUST put in a new Ancient, can we put Red Skelton in there? (wait! he's already in my trilogy, nevermind)

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

- A new ancient
              - Do you mean do we see the ancient in the flesh at some point in the ep? If so then I think it'd be a good idea to see the ancient at some point
              - No clue what kinda room they find
              - hmm, what about an anti wraithy security device or something that catches Teyla unawares can I help it if my Teyla whumpyness resurfaces at the most inopportune moments
              I like your anti-Wraithy idea It could be some sort of weapon they were experimenting with that harms Teyla because of her Wraith DNA Then they could have the conflict with the Ancient asking why s/he sent them their when s/he knew it would hurt Teyla, why didn't s/he warn them?

Comment

I like your anti-Wraithy idea It could be some sort of weapon they were experimenting with that harms Teyla because of her Wraith DNA Then they could have the conflict with the Ancient asking why s/he sent them their when s/he knew it would hurt Teyla, why didn't s/he warn them?

Ooh I really should get ill more often, all these good ideas keep popping out
                sigpic

Comment

Lorne

Or a new character...

NO!

Not Lorne!
                  don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                    NO!

Not Lorne!
                    Too late

Comment

If we got some JT confirmation in the movie how would you like it to go? So nothing changes from the series. I think I'd like to see... (not really spoilers but *shrugs*)
                      Spoiler:
                      Them getting trapped together somewhere, they talk about Kanaan and Torren, at first it just light and jovial to distract themselves. But as it goes it gets more deep, they never actually say to each other that they love each just that they wish things were different. They come to a non-verbal understanding.

Then the next movie can have the verbal and physical understanding

I think that would be the best way to deal with something like that, in the movie. Or, you know, a light conversation in the Jumper or something then they end up in the infirmary, similar to S&R and then... that's when they come to the agreement. That way, they can pass it off as drug induced

Comment

Too late

*glares at you*

Lorne?

Really?

Comment

NO!

Not Lorne!
                          HA....See, you tell them my Scottish friend I found my fish and have it on stand-by
                          sigpic

Comment

*glares at you*

Lorne?

Really?
                            Who would you suggest then?

I imagine her being more formal around Lorne, more Dr Keller than 'being shipped with everyone' Keller, therefore more enjoyable for me to watch *shrugs*

Comment

Who would you suggest then?

I imagine her being more formal around Lorne, more Dr Keller than 'being shipped with everyone' Keller, therefore more enjoyable for me to watch *shrugs*

oh oh I know how she would be more enjoyable to watch
                              sigpic

Comment

If we got some JT confirmation in the movie how would you like it to go? So nothing changes from the series. I think I'd like to see... (not really spoilers but *shrugs*)
                                Spoiler:
                                Them getting trapped together somewhere, they talk about Kanaan and Torren, at first it just light and jovial to distract themselves. But as it goes it gets more deep, they never actually say to each other that they love each just that they wish things were different. They come to a non-verbal understanding.

Then the next movie can have the verbal and physical understanding

id say Deffo to the trapped together part as if they were in that situation the emotions would be running high and it woould be the ideal oppurtunity to let out some of the things and and feelings they have been keeping to themselves the reason for this is if it was a life death situation for them with no one else around it would make more dramatic and Exciting at the same time they could find pece of mind with each other
                                Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                                Birthday Alert!

We've got another birthday in the house!

May 3rd is Snowball's birthday!

Her favorite character: Teyla or John

Her favorite episode/scene: Missing (sans Keller), dinner scene in S&R, The Prodigal, or any other JT moment

Her favorite kind of fic: JT romance or humor

Her favorite kind of artwork: Any

Other likes: House & NCIS

So, let's get out there and celebrate!
                                Thanks for the Alert Jess
                                Originally posted by happyatlantis View Post
                                I remember you too and thanks!

And thanks Donna for the welcome back! Glad you haven't forgotten me!!
                                And yes, I WILL FOR DEFFO be on regularly

And Donna - yes my Life has caught up blahblahblah 'n' all that jazz!!
                                ooh great im glad to hear that

awesome Banner Cazz
                                Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Working...
                                X