I know i aint that far from Mexico so im a tad bit worried
    Oh my Well stay safe!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      Oh my Well stay safe!
      Thanks hun.
      Spoiler:
      There havent been that many cases in California so far, and thank god that to my knowledge none in la so far Gosh how the heck did it get all the way to you scots
      sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
        Thanks hun.
        Spoiler:
        There havent been that many cases in California so far, and thank god that to my knowledge none in la so far Gosh how the heck did it get all the way to you scots
        Spoiler:
        A couple were on holiday in Mexico!
        sigpic

Comment

Thanks hun.
          Spoiler:
          Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
          Spoiler:
          A couple were on holiday in Mexico!
          OT~~
          Spoiler:
          What Linda said, blame Mexico I guess. I've been following this whole "no time to panic" epidemic, or whatever the governements of the world want to call it when it is only people getting ill from food poisoning. I've gone through it before. Heck nearly died at one point. But to sum it all up. Don't spend Spring Break Holiday in Mexico. Firt reported case was the monday after Spring Break in NYC, four kids were confrimed to have it, but didn't die from it.

It is starting to get kinda funny to me though

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

I know i aint that far from Mexico so im a tad bit worried
            Aye, Steve Austin in the whump thread is in Mexico City She says they are ok but everything has been cancelled until the 6th.

They've just confirmed a case in Manchester I think

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

I have a sister that lives in Sacramento Cali, she's about five minutes to the Mex/US border. odd thing is she called mom three days ago and said that of her state alone Sacramento is totally clean of Swine Flu. Nobody has it.

I doubt it would survive the harsh MI weather too where most of my family lives. It did make it as far north as Chicago though

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Thanks

Thanks and right back at ya

I like that.

An hallucination would be good, how would they end up getting out of it? Would it be a bit like Home, things wouldnt add up and everybody would be suspicious??

thanks

Works out great as well

Thanks for telling us

np
                Originally posted by happyatlantis View Post

Couldn't agree more.
                Hey Donna! d'ya remember me?
                sorry for not being on in, like, years!! My life has been incredibly busy, but know I'm back for GOOD!!!
                Wow of course i remeber ya welcome Back and i hope you come back on regularly have you caught up on everything yet ?
                Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

wow its been a while since i made any banners so i think its about time i did some
                  Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

I need your help, you guys....

Outside of Rodney, Ronon or Sheppard, who could you imagine Keller hooking up with? No Wraith or anything like that, just someone who you can really see living the rest of their days with her...
                    sigpic
                    Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Prince of Hope cont...

Spoiler:
                      Sheppard walked slowly into the outer halls of Atlantis. He sidestepped some debris and ducked under a fallen beam, the place was a disaster area.

“What the hell happened here?” Sheppard muttered.

“I’m supposed to know?” Nareem countered.

“I wasn’t asking you.” Sheppard told him.

Nareem upped his pace and whispered into Sheppard’s ear, “But there’s no-one else in listening distance.”

“I know.” Sheppard rolled his eyes.

Sheppard could hear a rhythmic tapping, getting deeper as they got closer. He could make out a figure just ahead of them. “Woolsey?” He asked.

The figure turned around and looked into nothing. “Who was that?” He asked staring wildly in all directions.

“Mr Woolsey, its me, Sheppard.” John said as he jogged up to the man.

“Colonel Sheppard?” Woolsey asked, reaching out a hand to touch Sheppard’s shoulder. Sheppard inspected the man before him, what could have happened to make his boss blind? “Is it really you?”

“Yes its me.” Sheppard said, taking Woolsey’s hand and giving it a squeeze. “What happened to you?”

Woolsey sighed, “You’ve been gone a long time Sheppard, a lots happened since then.” He said, his head dropping and voice faltering as he finished.

“I know it’s been a long time, but I’m here know, and I want to know what I missed.” Sheppard said, trying to keep his tone calm.

“You missed everything.” Woolsey said looking downcast. “After General Trent took over military command and sent you on that mission we were attacked by the Wraith.” Sheppard could feel Woolsey’s hand shaking. He knew Trent wouldn’t be any good for Atlantis, but what could he do, he was the new President’s cousin and wanted in on the excitement. “They bombarded us for three years, slowly deteriorating the shield, we lost contact with earth after the first two years and lost power completely not long after that. All we had left were a few jumpers to defend ourselves against a Wraith armada.”

Sheppard felt tears welling up in his eyes, “Is everyone alright?” He asked.

“No.” Woolsey said, “We lost many, including Dr. Keller. Your team survived, physically anyway.” Sheppard almost interrupted to find out what he meant by that but the frail man continued. “McKay rigged one of the jumpers to spread a toxin once it exploded near the Hives, he saved our asses again.” Sheppard almost smirked at that. “Just left a few darts, which were much easier to deal with than 5 Hive ships. But it left us with nothing, we had no means to go anywhere, no means to rebuild.” Woolsey paused to rub his temples.

“It’s ok Richard.” Sheppard reassured him, how such a strong willed man had been reduced to this, it was beyond his belief.

“Trent had declared Military authority a long time before and once the Wraith had gone he ruled like a tyrant. Forcing the soldiers on missions out into the mainland that many never came back from, he locked the scientists in their labs so that they would work on means to get food and rebuild the city, but they were so distraught, we had lost so many, it was hard just to move on like he demanded.”

“My team?” Sheppard asked quietly.

Woolsey looked at him, he knew the emotion on Sheppard’s face, he didn’t need to physically see it. “They’re alive, as far as I know. Ronon went out on one of those missions and never came back, but he sent message, he is alive. McKay was banished from the city, he never did know when to keep his mouth shut. And Teyla, she’s still here, still in the same quarters.”

Sheppard breathed out, he took a moment to compose himself and then gently pulled on Woolsey’s arm. “This way.” He said.

“Where are we going?” Nareem asked.

Tbc…

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post

Outside of Rodney, Ronon or Sheppard, who could you imagine Keller hooking up with? No Wraith or anything like that, just someone who you can really see living the rest of their days with her...

Lorne

Or a new character...

Comment

What Cazz said. Lorne all the way.
                          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post

Lorne

Or a new character...

But...but...but...I like Lorne. OK...it was either him or Chuck. If I get flames of fury, I'll send them to you and Missi.

And if someone from SG-1 (the show, not the team), other than Sam, would be commander of the Deady, it would be?
                            Last edited by YappiChick; 27 April 2009, 12:45 PM.
                            sigpic
                            Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                              Prince of Hope cont...

Spoiler:
                              Sheppard walked slowly into the outer halls of Atlantis. He sidestepped some debris and ducked under a fallen beam, the place was a disaster area.

“What the hell happened here?” Sheppard muttered.

“I’m supposed to know?” Nareem countered.

“I wasn’t asking you.” Sheppard told him.

Nareem upped his pace and whispered into Sheppard’s ear, “But there’s no-one else in listening distance.”

“I know.” Sheppard rolled his eyes.

Sheppard could hear a rhythmic tapping, getting deeper as they got closer. He could make out a figure just ahead of them. “Woolsey?” He asked.

The figure turned around and looked into nothing. “Who was that?” He asked staring wildly in all directions.

“Mr Woolsey, its me, Sheppard.” John said as he jogged up to the man.

“Colonel Sheppard?” Woolsey asked, reaching out a hand to touch Sheppard’s shoulder. Sheppard inspected the man before him, what could have happened to make his boss blind? “Is it really you?”

“Yes its me.” Sheppard said, taking Woolsey’s hand and giving it a squeeze. “What happened to you?”

Woolsey sighed, “You’ve been gone a long time Sheppard, a lots happened since then.” He said, his head dropping and voice faltering as he finished.

“I know it’s been a long time, but I’m here know, and I want to know what I missed.” Sheppard said, trying to keep his tone calm.

“You missed everything.” Woolsey said looking downcast. “After General Trent took over military command and sent you on that mission we were attacked by the Wraith.” Sheppard could feel Woolsey’s hand shaking. He knew Trent wouldn’t be any good for Atlantis, but what could he do, he was the new President’s cousin and wanted in on the excitement. “They bombarded us for three years, slowly deteriorating the shield, we lost contact with earth after the first two years and lost power completely not long after that. All we had left were a few jumpers to defend ourselves against a Wraith armada.”

Sheppard felt tears welling up in his eyes, “Is everyone alright?” He asked.

“No.” Woolsey said, “We lost many, including Dr. Keller. Your team survived, physically anyway.” Sheppard almost interrupted to find out what he meant by that but the frail man continued. “McKay rigged one of the jumpers to spread a toxin once it exploded near the Hives, he saved our asses again.” Sheppard almost smirked at that. “Just left a few darts, which were much easier to deal with than 5 Hive ships. But it left us with nothing, we had no means to go anywhere, no means to rebuild.” Woolsey paused to rub his temples.

“It’s ok Richard.” Sheppard reassured him, how such a strong willed man had been reduced to this, it was beyond his belief.

“Trent had declared Military authority a long time before and once the Wraith had gone he ruled like a tyrant. Forcing the soldiers on missions out into the mainland that many never came back from, he locked the scientists in their labs so that they would work on means to get food and rebuild the city, but they were so distraught, we had lost so many, it was hard just to move on like he demanded.”

“My team?” Sheppard asked quietly.

Woolsey looked at him, he knew the emotion on Sheppard’s face, he didn’t need to physically see it. “They’re alive, as far as I know. Ronon went out on one of those missions and never came back, but he sent message, he is alive. McKay was banished from the city, he never did know when to keep his mouth shut. And Teyla, she’s still here, still in the same quarters.”

Sheppard breathed out, he took a moment to compose himself and then gently pulled on Woolsey’s arm. “This way.” He said.

“Where are we going?” Nareem asked.

Tbc…

More more more!

new character, some medical guy

But...but...but...I like Lorne. OK...it was either him or Chuck. If I get flames of fury, I'll send them to you and Missi.
                              You do that
                              sig by Cazzblade

Comment

More more more!

new character, some medical guy

You do that
                                The problem is, I have to have someone that the team (and reader) would know...it's more of a reference than anything...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X