Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
    I'm not doing it

ROFL, I'll do it, since I have access to the PB acounts and the geocities one.

And I'm off to vote like a good girl.
    sigpic
    Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Cazz
      Spoiler:
      I see Sheff UTD are still in with a chance of automatic promotion after Birmingham got beat Who have they still to play? I hope they do it, I like Sheff UTD Who's the manager now?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        Cazz
        Spoiler:
        I see Sheff UTD are still in with a chance of automatic promotion after Birmingham got beat Who have they still to play? I hope they do it, I like Sheff UTD Who's the manager now?

Spoiler:
        I know, me and my mum were running round the room when Preston scored Can't believe we're even in the play-offs let alone still in with a chance of automatic Up til a few months ago we were terrible, just a good job everyone else in the league were as bad

We're got Crystal Palace Don't think Warnock will through the game though And Birmingham have got Reading If Reading beat Birmingham and we lose then Reading go up automatic, so they still have something to play for

Kevin Blackwell is our manager, he was number 2 to Warnock when we were last in the play-offs And he's lost in the play-off final with Leeds, so with us losing twice in the play-off final it would be third time lucky if we get there (*crosses fingers that we don't need play-offs*)

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Spoiler:
          I know, me and my mum were running round the room when Preston scored Can't believe we're even in the play-offs let alone still in with a chance of automatic Up til a few months ago we were terrible, just a good job everyone else in the league were as bad

We're got Crystal Palace Don't think Warnock will through the game though And Birmingham have got Reading If Reading beat Birmingham and we lose then Reading go up automatic, so they still have something to play for

Kevin Blackwell is our manager, he was number 2 to Warnock when we were last in the play-offs And he's lost in the play-off final with Leeds, so with us losing twice in the play-off final it would be third time lucky if we get there (*crosses fingers that we don't need play-offs*)

Spoiler:
          Yeah I didn't realise you were so close to second place till they showed us the league, after what happened a couple of seasons ago they deserve to get back up there. They should never have been relegated West Ham should have been kicked out what they done.

Crystal Palace huh, you should win that one but experience has taught me nothing ever goes according to plan when it comes to footie I can't see Birmingham beating Reading at the Madejski The play-offs are very hard to win so hopefully you won't need them

We've still got 5 games to play, we play Rangers away this weekend We're still in third place and on course for the Europa league (Is it just me or is that a really stupid name for the UEFA cup ) No one gave us any hope of finishing third this season (not even our own fans ) so if we do finish third it'll be a successful season for us
          sigpic

Comment

wELL NO, i DON'T THINK SO ANYWAYS. oops forgot to take caps lock off I had a middle ear infection which caused vertigo and flu like symptoms and hot and cold flushes. One minute I was so cold and shivery the next I was sweating buckets, and everytime I tried to get up I was so dizzy, and I felt nauseous So I pretty much couldn't do anything exceot lie in my bed for about a week. I was so tired, and so bored lying there doing nothing but watch TV...Hopefully i'm on the mend now, I still feel a little wobbly but not as bad as I did
            I hope you feel better soon. *nod nod*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SerenaSerenity View Post
              I hope you feel better soon. *nod nod*
              Thanks I'm feeling a lot better today Although i'm still a little deaf in my left ear So when i'm talking to my gran all you hear is "what", "what", "what did you say", "what was that"
              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                Yeah I didn't realise you were so close to second place till they showed us the league, after what happened a couple of seasons ago they deserve to get back up there. They should never have been relegated West Ham should have been kicked out what they done.

Crystal Palace huh, you should win that one but experience has taught me nothing ever goes according to plan when it comes to footie I can't see Birmingham beating Reading at the Madejski The play-offs are very hard to win so hopefully you won't need them

We've still got 5 games to play, we play Rangers away this weekend We're still in third place and on course for the Europa league (Is it just me or is that a really stupid name for the UEFA cup ) No one gave us any hope of finishing third this season (not even our own fans ) so if we do finish third it'll be a successful season for us
                Spoiler:
                Oh aye, don't get me started on West Ham I wish Zola wasn't there cos I like him

Oh, I fully expect Reading to win and us to blow it and lose And no hope for the play-offs, I've seen us lose in the last minute (and I was very small at the time and everyone was stood up so all I could see was the ball flying into the top of the net ) and 3-0

Well, I want Rangers to win the league, sooo you can draw Aye, Europa is stoopid Very successful season for you And I hope you do well in Europa

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                  Beautiful artwork guys
                  Couldn't agree more.
                  Hey Donna! d'ya remember me?
                  sorry for not being on in, like, years!! My life has been incredibly busy, but know I'm back for GOOD!!!
                  sigpic

JOHN SHEPPARD.
                  Thanks scifan for this bootyful siggie!!!

Comment

I have a JT challenge (it just popped into my head so feel free to ignore me ) Make some art, write a fic, do something with the moment that you first started shipping JT, or a moment that epitomises why you personally ship JT

Comment

Spoiler:
                      Oh aye, don't get me started on West Ham I wish Zola wasn't there cos I like him

Oh, I fully expect Reading to win and us to blow it and lose And no hope for the play-offs, I've seen us lose in the last minute (and I was very small at the time and everyone was stood up so all I could see was the ball flying into the top of the net ) and 3-0

Well, I want Rangers to win the league, sooo you can draw Aye, Europa is stoopid Very successful season for you And I hope you do well in Europa

Spoiler:
                      Oh I hear ya, I was so shocked that they didn't get docked any points after what happened. And to add insult to injury wasn't it Tevez that scored the goal that secured West Hams place in the top flight?

huh, and I thought it was Hearts that snatched defeat outta the hands of victory They don't call us the bridesmaids for nothing ya know

I want Rangers to win the league too cause I hate Celtic but I can't cheer against my own team We need the points to stay ahead of Dundee UTD We'll see how well we do in Europe, I hope we don't get that same ref that we got when we played AEK Athens, I've never seen such a bias one sided ref in all my years of watching footie and i've seen some clangers in my time

Originally posted by happyatlantis View Post
                      Couldn't agree more.
                      Hey Donna! d'ya remember me?
                      sorry for not being on in, like, years!! My life has been incredibly busy, but know I'm back for GOOD!!!
                      Oh I remember you Welcome back

I have a JT challenge (it just popped into my head so feel free to ignore me ) Make some art, write a fic, do something with the moment that you first started shipping JT, or a moment that epitomises why you personally ship JT
                      I would if PSP would work for me And GIMP is way too complicated for my simple mind to process
                      sigpic

Comment

Wonderful gonna get crackin
                        sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Spoiler:
                          Oh I hear ya, I was so shocked that they didn't get docked any points after what happened. And to add insult to injury wasn't it Tevez that scored the goal that secured West Hams place in the top flight?

huh, and I thought it was Hearts that snatched defeat outta the hands of victory They don't call us the bridesmaids for nothing ya know

I want Rangers to win the league too cause I hate Celtic but I can't cheer against my own team We need the points to stay ahead of Dundee UTD We'll see how well we do in Europe, I hope we don't get that same ref that we got when we played AEK Athens, I've never seen such a bias one sided ref in all my years of watching footie and i've seen some clangers in my time

I would if PSP would work for me And GIMP is way too complicated for my simple mind to process
                          Spoiler:
                          Aye, he scored and they beat Man Utd

I vaguely remember that, he was a stinker! We had Rob Stiles on saturday, I don't know why they bother giving us Premiership refs, they're worse than normal ones Except Uriah Renne and Howard Webb of course *bows down*

You could write something

Comment

Maybe starting next week. This week is kinda crazy.
                            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Spoiler:
                              Aye, he scored and they beat Man Utd

I vaguely remember that, he was a stinker! We had Rob Stiles on saturday, I don't know why they bother giving us Premiership refs, they're worse than normal ones Except Uriah Renne and Howard Webb of course *bows down*

You could write something

Spoiler:
                              The refs in the premiership are unbelievably bad, the refs in the Scottish league aren't much better though

Me. Write something. Aye right, like that's gonna happen

Two swine flu sufferers confirmed in Scotland....We're doomed I tell ya....DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED
                              sigpic

Comment

Two swine flu sufferers confirmed in Scotland....We're doomed I tell ya....DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED
                                I know i aint that far from Mexico so im a tad bit worried
                                sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Working...
                                X