John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gater101 View Post

Can we have an episode where they actually have to abandon Atlantis and go native, and then when they get back to the City, it's pretty much destroyed and they have to rebuild it?

Ooo! Plot bunny! Maybe in the mid season two parter they are attacked by the DV baddies and ends up destroying the city, so the cliff hanger is them having abandoned the city and making a life elsewhere Then the next ep... erm... I'm losing my train of thought I was thinking it could have been a trick, a hallucination for the DV baddies to get their hands on Atlantis, but that might be a cop out

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      Oh I love NCIS. Can't wait for the season finally. Waiting for some Tiva.
      shhhhhhh.......I've only started watching the new season And i've been so good and stayed away from spoilers

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
      A few icons:
      Can't remember if I've posted this one already
      Lovely, love the two Teyla Icons obviously

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
      Do you have the same problem over there? 300 channels and nothing on?
      Yep I've got Sky+ and still end up with nothing to watch

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
      Too lazy to multiquote soooooo..

Yes all my sigs are all snurchable San
      Glad your feeling better Linda
      Thanks to everyone for their comments on my sig

Teyla sig

http://i457.photobucket.com/albums/q...teyla-duet.jpg

Edit: And i love the art, those icons are awesome cazz
      Thanks snowy And like I said in the Rachel thread gorgeous

Ooo! Plot bunny! Maybe in the mid season two parter they are attacked by the DV baddies and ends up destroying the city, so the cliff hanger is them having abandoned the city and making a life elsewhere Then the next ep... erm... I'm losing my train of thought I was thinking it could have been a trick, a hallucination for the DV baddies to get their hands on Atlantis, but that might be a cop out

Not sure if it's a good idea to have Atlantis destroyed, what about if it was badly damaged? *shrugs* Ok i'll shut up now
      sigpic

Comment

Cazzie, I can't remember you as writing fics *scratches head* Are you posting this fic of yours in Fanfic? I would love to read it!!!
        sigpic

Comment

That would be a cop out Maybe not have it completely destroyed - bbut some parts. And it's all damaged and smoked out and stuff. That way, the restoration of Atlantis could be a running theme for the back half of the season. They'd also have lost a lot of research and stuff so there can be angst that... like... you know, they come across an alien civilisation that is dying and then the next ep they discover that they had research in the destroyed database that could have saved them and stuff
          don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Drop Dead Gorgeous!!! The sig, of course!
            sigpic

Comment

Can we have an episode where they actually have to abandon Atlantis and go native, and then when they get back to the City, it's pretty much destroyed and they have to rebuild it?

Maybe not destroyed but radiation of some sort. Something went waay wrong in one of the labs and it emitted a rare, dangerous form of radiation. They have to clear out for a couple of months. In the meantime the radiation fried all sorts of systems on Atlantis.
              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                Not sure if it's a good idea to have Atlantis destroyed, what about if it was badly damaged? *shrugs* Ok i'll shut up now
                Thats why I was suggesting a hallucination

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                Cazzie, I can't remember you as writing fics *scratches head* Are you posting this fic of yours in Fanfic? I would love to read it!!!
                I will do at some point, I've still got a few chapters left on another one I was posting on FF.net I'm posting on my LJ though, so I can put it on Beya

That would be a cop out Maybe not have it completely destroyed - bbut some parts. And it's all damaged and smoked out and stuff. That way, the restoration of Atlantis could be a running theme for the back half of the season. They'd also have lost a lot of research and stuff so there can be angst that... like... you know, they come across an alien civilisation that is dying and then the next ep they discover that they had research in the destroyed database that could have saved them and stuff
                Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                Maybe not destroyed but radiation of some sort. Something went waay wrong in one of the labs and it emitted a rare, dangerous form of radiation. They have to clear out for a couple of months. In the meantime the radiation fried all sorts of systems on Atlantis.
                Me likes Putting those together we get an explosion in one of the labs (hense causing damage) and the radiation from the experiment that explodes spreads to the rest of the city so they have to abandon it

Comment

I will do at some point, I've still got a few chapters left on another one I was posting on FF.net I'm posting on my LJ though, so I can put it on Beya

Me likes Putting those together we get an explosion in one of the labs (hense causing damage) and the radiation from the experiment that explodes spreads to the rest of the city so they have to abandon it

See? We're all so smart!
                  sigpic

Comment

Hey y'all...I just thought I should let you know that geocities is closing at the end of the year. What does that mean for you? Nothing, exactly.

However, the MP pages and the RRs will be toast when they do shut down the site. So, if anyone wants to snag their MPs (Or a copy of any of the RRs), now would be the time to do it. If y'all repost the MPs/RRs (if you want) on your LJs or other sites...feel free to use the links because they're setup on another PB account (go ahead and hotlink if you want )

The links are below in my sig.

I just thought I should let y'all know.
                    sigpic
                    Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Oh be quiet you, my brain's turned to mush

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                      Hey y'all...I just thought I should let you know that geocities is closing at the end of the year. What does that mean for you? Nothing, exactly.

However, the MP pages and the RRs will be toast when they do shut down the site. So, if anyone wants to snag their MPs (Or a copy of any of the RRs), now would be the time to do it. If y'all repost the MPs/RRs (if you want) on your LJs or other sites...feel free to use the links because they're setup on another PB account (go ahead and hotlink if you want )

You should set up an LJ and put all the stuff there Don't say I don't give you work to do
                      sigpic

Comment

*gasp* I've got to go print up that RR I was going to try and finish up.
                        sigpic

Comment

You should set up an LJ and put all the stuff there Don't say I don't give you work to do
                          Actually, that's not a bad idea. It should be pretty easy...
                          sigpic
                          Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

huh, maybe I should get ill more often. I actually come up with some good ideas
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                              Beautiful artwork guys
                              Thanks
                              Thats brilliant! You're great with text and thanks
                              Thanks and right back at ya

:

I like that.
                              Ooo! Plot bunny! Maybe in the mid season two parter they are attacked by the DV baddies and ends up destroying the city, so the cliff hanger is them having abandoned the city and making a life elsewhereThen the next ep... erm... I'm losing my train of thought I was thinking it could have been a trick, a hallucination for the DV baddies to get their hands on Atlantis, but that might be a cop out
                              An hallucination would be good, how would they end up getting out of it? Would it be a bit like Home, things wouldnt add up and everybody would be suspicious??

Thanks snowy And like I said in the Rachel thread gorgeous
                              thanks
                              Works out great as well

However, the MP pages and the RRs will be toast when they do shut down the site. So, if anyone wants to snag their MPs (Or a copy of any of the RRs), now would be the time to do it. If y'all repost the MPs/RRs (if you want) on your LJs or other sites...feel free to use the links because they're setup on another PB account (go ahead and hotlink if you want

The links are below in my sig. =

I just thought I should let y'all know. =
                              Thanks for telling us
                              sig by Cazzblade

Comment

I'm not doing it

Comment

Working...
                                X