X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Awesome job Cazz.

Icons for the last 2 weeks.

Try to come back in an hour or so to catch up.
    Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
    Thanks Donna and Sci!

I voted for your JT one this week Sci Which reminds me I still need to post the voting breakdown

beautiful icons Hun
    Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
      Have I missed some movie spoilers.... where did it say that there would be other special appearances...

Movie stuff

Spoiler:
      It's bad enough that the team seem to be split up again...but now they may get paired up with other characters .. groan !! .... why bother making the movie if they are not going to put the team back together.....and by together I mean acting like a real team and not just standing in the same room......

ITA BLUE

Spoiler:
      I get so mad when they put in other people at the expense of the team. They did the same thing in S5 in episodes such as Whispers, Identity to name a couple. We watch the show to see our regulars, our team in it -
      it's ok to have a guest but not for the entire show. The movie is going to have to cover so much over a short time -what 2 hrs - and how much of that actually will be of the team together and being a TEAM. And of course they will have to spend some of the time getting rid of Kanaan!!!

Beautiful artwork everyone!
      sigpic
      Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
      Forever!!

Comment

Prince of Hope cont...
        Spoiler:
        Sheppard took a moment to consider his options before resting Lorne up against the wall and re-entering his cell. He began cutting away the ropes without looking at the man who had offered his assistance.

Lorne shuffled round the wall to look into the cell. “Sir,” He panted “but he’s Genii.”

Sheppard paused and looked up into the eyes of the man before him, silently pleading with him to continue. “I know.” Sheppard said sincerely as he proceeded to cut through the ropes.

The Genii rubbed his wrists and shakily got to his feet. He struck out a hand and said, “I am Nareem.”

Sheppard shook his hand briskly before moving back to Lorne and once again giving him his support. “Which way?” He asked Nareem.

“Over here.” Nareem said as he steadily jogged down the corridor.

…………………

Sheppard winced as Lorne stumbled, but they quickly regained their composure.

The Hive’s alarm started blaring out from all sides. “They know we’re gone.” Sheppard stated. “How far to the dart bay?”

“It should be just around this corner.” Nareem said as he slowed.

Sheppard and Lorne caught up with him and peered around the corner. A group of Wraith were gathering, standing guard.

“We need some sort of distraction to get you to a dart.” Nareem said to Sheppard.

“I know.” Sheppard said. He mind was just starting to process a plan when Lorne fell from his grasp.

He noticed just how laboured the Major’s breathing had become and sweat was now pouring out of him.

“Lorne?” He whispered, gently tapping the side of his face to bring him back to awareness. “We’re going to get you out of here, I just need you to stay conscious.”

Lorne mumbled something under his breath and opened his eyes to loosely focus on the man kneeling over him. He reached out and handed Sheppard a delicate bracelet. “Give it to Teyla, Sir.” He said, his breath hitching on the last word.

Sheppard inspected the peace of jewellery, he was there when the Major had bought it and remembered that the colouring had meant a lot to him, it was her favourite colour. “But it’s for your fiancé.” John said, trying to push the bracelet back into Lorne’s hand.

“I know, but she is never going to get it, I see that. I want you to give it to Teyla, at least then it will still have its meaning.” Lorne implored his commanding officer.

“Give it to Teyla.” Lorne said one final time as his wrapped Sheppard figures around the bracelet, before pushing off from the floor and running head first into the waiting Wraith.

“Nooooo!” Sheppard shouted as he leapt up after his comrade. He felt a pair of strong arms pull him back. “Let him go.” Nareem whispered into his ear.

Tbc…

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

*read what cazz blade wrote... "whew that was good!" looks at Cazzz, drums fingers, "a thesis is nuttin honey my hubby has a 600 pg one, so when you going to finish the story?" drums fingers again....*

Have I missed some movie spoilers.... where did it say that there would be other special appearances...

Movie stuff

Spoiler:
          It's bad enough that the team seem to be split up again...but now they may get paired up with other characters .. groan !! .... why bother making the movie if they are not going to put the team back together.....and by together I mean acting like a real team and not just standing in the same room......

I still doubt the movie will be made and even if it is I am sure it will be Stargate:McKeller! so I don't want to see it. It should be the team and really showcase Teyla, Ronon and John...since they got so little screentime in the last season.
          as for Kanaan-
          Spoiler:
          I always thought the best way to handle the pregnancy would have been to have Michael injected one of her eggs with john's dna to try to make a baby with wriath and ancient dna. we never discovered what michael was going to do with the baby did we? Yep season 5 was a lost opprotunity that stunk!

Comment

Prince of Hope cont...
            Spoiler:
            Sheppard took a moment to consider his options before resting Lorne up against the wall and re-entering his cell. He began cutting away the ropes without looking at the man who had offered his assistance.

Lorne shuffled round the wall to look into the cell. “Sir,” He panted “but he’s Genii.”

Sheppard paused and looked up into the eyes of the man before him, silently pleading with him to continue. “I know.” Sheppard said sincerely as he proceeded to cut through the ropes.

The Genii rubbed his wrists and shakily got to his feet. He struck out a hand and said, “I am Nareem.”

Sheppard shook his hand briskly before moving back to Lorne and once again giving him his support. “Which way?” He asked Nareem.

…………………

The Hive’s alarm started blaring out from all sides. “They know we’re gone.” Sheppard stated. “How far to the dart bay?”

Sheppard and Lorne caught up with him and peered around the corner. A group of Wraith were gathering, standing guard.

“We need some sort of distraction to get you to a dart.” Nareem said to Sheppard.

“I know.” Sheppard said. He mind was just starting to process a plan when Lorne fell from his grasp.

He noticed just how laboured the Major’s breathing had become and sweat was now pouring out of him.

“Lorne?” He whispered, gently tapping the side of his face to bring him back to awareness. “We’re going to get you out of here, I just need you to stay conscious.”

Lorne mumbled something under his breath and opened his eyes to loosely focus on the man kneeling over him. He reached out and handed Sheppard a delicate bracelet. “Give it to Teyla, Sir.” He said, his breath hitching on the last word.

Sheppard inspected the peace of jewellery, he was there when the Major had bought it and remembered that the colouring had meant a lot to him, it was her favourite colour. “But it’s for your fiancé.” John said, trying to push the bracelet back into Lorne’s hand.

“I know, but she is never going to get it, I see that. I want you to give it to Teyla, at least then it will still have its meaning.” Lorne implored his commanding officer.

“Give it to Teyla.” Lorne said one final time as his wrapped Sheppard figures around the bracelet, before pushing off from the floor and running head first into the waiting Wraith.

“Nooooo!” Sheppard shouted as he leapt up after his comrade. He felt a pair of strong arms pull him back. “Let him go.” Nareem whispered into his ear.

Tbc…

Wow!
            Amazing!

Can't wait for the next part!

OT
            Spoiler:

Thanks again for the kind words.
            My low has passed.

We're seeing Dad on the weekend- details are still being worked out, as the weather's supposed to be rainy, so our original plans are in doubt.
            Going to stay over Sat night at his place- which'll be good.

I'm hoping to do a small fic based on my 2 fav things- Atlantis & (my creation) Yendys. It's gonna be a cross-over, & will work as a rough version of a story I'm yet to do & will prob take another year or two to get round to actually doing.

About Yendys:
            Spoiler:

Yendys is a story I started back in 2006- so before the crappy end to SGA- & is a spin-off of SGA.
            Yendys is the city- a second Ancient city, so pretty much a sister city to Atlantis.
            It all starts with Daniel (yes, Jackson) looking through data from the Atlantis database. He discovers something interesting, & races through the SGC up to the Control Room & asks for Mitchell whose upstairs in the Briefing Room.
            Danny hurries up into the BR, to find Mitchell, Vala, Landry & a woman (Kate- a character created by me).
            Danny's found the gate address to Yendys (there's a hilarious line from Mitchell where he says "sounds Chinese" LMAO!).

Anyway- Yendys is the sister city, & it's turning out fantastically.
            Hoepfully I'll get it written & posted for ya.

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
              Wow!
              Amazing!

Can't wait for the next part!

OT
              Spoiler:

Thanks again for the kind words.
              My low has passed.

We're seeing Dad on the weekend- details are still being worked out, as the weather's supposed to be rainy, so our original plans are in doubt.
              Going to stay over Sat night at his place- which'll be good.

I'm hoping to do a small fic based on my 2 fav things- Atlantis & (my creation) Yendys. It's gonna be a cross-over, & will work as a rough version of a story I'm yet to do & will prob take another year or two to get round to actually doing.

About Yendys:
              Spoiler:

Yendys is a story I started back in 2006- so before the crappy end to SGA- & is a spin-off of SGA.
              Yendys is the city- a second Ancient city, so pretty much a sister city to Atlantis.
              It all starts with Daniel (yes, Jackson) looking through data from the Atlantis database. He discovers something interesting, & races through the SGC up to the Control Room & asks for Mitchell whose upstairs in the Briefing Room.
              Danny hurries up into the BR, to find Mitchell, Vala, Landry & a woman (Kate- a character created by me).
              Danny's found the gate address to Yendys (there's a hilarious line from Mitchell where he says "sounds Chinese" LMAO!).

Anyway- Yendys is the sister city, & it's turning out fantastically.
              Hoepfully I'll get it written & posted for ya.
              LandJrule - Glad to hear you are having a better day. You are going through a lot right now. I can't imagine how hard it must be. Just please do not let your brother hurt you again. ****Hugs & Hugs***** Have a good time with your Dad.
              sigpic
              Forever!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
                *read what cazz blade wrote... "whew that was good!" looks at Cazzz, drums fingers, "a thesis is nuttin honey my hubby has a 600 pg one, so when you going to finish the story?" drums fingers again....*

I still doubt the movie will be made and even if it is I am sure it will be Stargate:McKeller! so I don't want to see it. It should be the team and really showcase Teyla, Ronon and John...since they got so little screentime in the last season.
                as for Kanaan-
                Spoiler:
                I always thought the best way to handle the pregnancy would have been to have Michael injected one of her eggs with john's dna to try to make a baby with wriath and ancient dna. we never discovered what michael was going to do with the baby did we? Yep season 5 was a lost opprotunity that stunk!
                Definately a lost opportunity! I really believed for a while that Michael did do something with the dna while Teyla was pregnant. And if the movie does become another McKeller Fest or a Rodney fest, I will be so dissapointed. It will feel like a knife in the back!
                sigpic
                Forever!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
                  But does he have a first draft deadline of monday?

Comment

Just a snippet about the movie, not much really
                    Spoiler:
                    JM mentioned reading over a Beckett-Teyla scene

Comment

Wow, Cazz That is awesome *shoves away dissertation and awaits more* What dissertation eh?

*hugs LandJrule* That sounds like an awful lot of crap And as others have said: never let your brother hurt you! You have to talk to someone about this, be it in the family, a friend, a teacher, or your GP perhaps?
                      Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                      Save Our Seeker!
                      LotS on LJ.

Comment

Just a quick post to drop these off.
                        Will have to come back and catch up.

Comment

Spoiler:

Hell yeah!

don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                            Just a quick post to drop these off.
                            Will have to come back and catch up.

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...5cover-I-1.jpg
                            http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...-S5cover-1.jpg
                            Love love love them
                            Spoiler:

At least theyre in it?
                            Prince of Hope cont...
                            Spoiler:

…………………

Tbc…

Spoiler:
                            I love it! Man my favorite rare pairing has always been Lorne and Teyla. I love it! am i repeating myself??? You have to continue it soon! Please *pouts*
                            sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                              Hell yeah!

Hehe!

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
                              Spoiler:
                              I love it! Man my favorite rare pairing has always been Lorne and Teyla. I love it! am i repeating myself??? You have to continue it soon! Please *pouts*
                              I'm trying to write more but my dissertation is actually getting in the way today, not the other way around

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                                Made some icons...No JT, but a couple of Teyla and John icons.
                                http://yappichick.livejournal.com/54123.html
                                Awesome job as usual Jess.
                                Love the Peter and Olivia ones too.

There's seperate interviews with Jason, Jewel, Robert and David

They did slow it down, but only slightly and yeah it did seem to cut off : I don't know if any of thats explained in the blurb below (I can't read German )
                                Oh ok. I'll have to go back and look. Do you know anyone that does know German?

Very nice...

It worked on my son's computer... mine gets very picky as to what it plays at times...

Very deep voices..... I love how Teyla stresses that the father is not the husband.. it's pretty odd the way Kanaan was just the father of her child, never a mention of any romance or love.. just a friend.... that's why their relationship always seeems so empty and devoid of any feelings I guess..

No one seems to be able to say what he really meant to Teyla and why he ended up being the father of her child..
                                Yeah for son's PC.

I loved that too. That means that she's still a free woman.

Like she said, "It is something that just happened." Meaning....... "OOOOPS!!!"

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
                                Wonderful

Thanks

on the first one and for the second.

Spoiler:
                                I wondered that too, but I think with the fake killing of Ronon in EatG it may look a bit daft I had thought it might be Torren they kill off, what with JM saying we'd think 'they can't do that!'

I really hope its neither.

Ditto. Gosh i really hope they dont bring in
                                Spoiler:
                                larrin or nancy.

Awesome

Lovely

I cont wait for it tbc

Ditto on everything
                                SGA Movie:
                                Spoiler:
                                I'm wondering if they will kill off a main character, hence JM him saying what our reaction would be. But it could be Torren and maybe along with Kanaan.

I personally don't care if Nancy comes in, but just as long as it's brief.

Thanks hun.

Movie stuff

Spoiler:

ITA Blue. I just hope that other guest actors play minor rolls and nothing big.

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                                Hey Lea! Thanks! How have you been?
                                I'm not too bad. Just feel that I can't keep up with anything.
                                OT:
                                Spoiler:
                                Just as we finally get everyone well again, Alex has an allergic reaction to some new laudry detergent. I washed tons of clothes and have to rewash them all. And since I put most of the clothes away, I wasn't sure which didn't get washed in the new stuff so I emptied out his drawer and washed everything, plus all the towels too. Oh and the pastor and his wife wash coming on Wed and this all started Tues.
                                I had to keep him from school cause at the time I didn't know what it was and I couldn't get in the doctor's in that day. So, with all the cleaning I had to do, I took him on Wed and got him off to school to clean like a mad woman.

Oh and Pete has an appointment to go in the hospital May 6th-8th.

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                                beautiful icons Hun
                                Thanks Donna.

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
                                ITA BLUE

Spoiler:
                                I get so mad when they put in other people at the expense of the team. They did the same thing in S5 in episodes such as Whispers, Identity to name a couple. We watch the show to see our regulars, our team in it -
                                it's ok to have a guest but not for the entire show. The movie is going to have to cover so much over a short time -what 2 hrs - and how much of that actually will be of the team together and being a TEAM. And of course they will have to spend some of the time getting rid of Kanaan!!!

Beautiful artwork everyone!
                                ITA!!

And thanks.

Oh Cazz!! Read the second part of your story. Awesome job.
                                But what's up with the rare pairing? You've been hanging out with Laura too much.

Comment

Working...
                                X