John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
    I love the end scene from Phantoms and The Ark. I also love the infirmary scene in Sunday and even though Teyla is unconcious when he first sees her injured after the explosion, his concern for her there is also one of my favorites. I also can never forget that look on John's face when he sees Teyla in the Return around the fire. I also like the infirmary scene at the end of Missing.
    Ditto.

And with Return- John says something & Teyla turns around & says "JOHN" (not Sheppard, or Colonel, or adresses ANYONE else- just 'John!') before gaping at him.
    And he responds by smiling slightly & giving her the hottest look ever! *swoons*

I remember when 'the Ark' aired here- we'd taped it cos it's always on late here on Free-to-Air TV. I remember keeping it cos I loved the fact that John risks his own life just to save Teyla, & how she knowingly touches him in the Infirmary & their little talk on their own at the end.......now I have 2 copies of tA & Sunday (1 of each on a burnt DVD from it airing here, & the copies on the Season DVD).

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
      Ditto.

And with Return- John says something & Teyla turns around & says "JOHN" (not Sheppard, or Colonel, or adresses ANYONE else- just 'John!') before gaping at him.
      And he responds by smiling slightly & giving her the hottest look ever! *swoons*

I remember when 'the Ark' aired here- we'd taped it cos it's always on late here on Free-to-Air TV. I remember keeping it cos I loved the fact that John risks his own life just to save Teyla, & how she knowingly touches him in the Infirmary & their little talk on their own at the end.......now I have 2 copies of tA & Sunday (1 of each on a burnt DVD from it airing here, & the copies on the Season DVD).

He he! I love that scene!! That little arguement that they have about Rodney is just so cute!!
      Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
      Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Ditto.

Agreed! When Teyla turns around and says "John", he absolutely does give
        her the hottest look ever! His face then says it all - that he is sooo glad to see her and he sooo wants her.!!!
        sigpic
        Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
        Forever!!

Comment

All right, I need all of all the people who have birthdays in May to drop me a line. Also, if there is anyone else in April, let me know too.

So far we have:

Snowball: May 3rd
          MrsB: May 23rd
          sigpic
          Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Mrs. B's birthday is coming up? Dangit, didn't that woman just have one recently!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
              Mrs. B's birthday is coming up? Dangit, didn't that woman just have one recently!!!!
              LOL, it is amazing how fast time goes by.
              sigpic
              Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Made this too. Thought I'd post it now since I don't know when I will make more icons.

Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                  All right, I need all of all the people who have birthdays in May to drop me a line. Also, if there is anyone else in April, let me know too.

So far we have:

Snowball: May 3rd
                  MrsB: May 23rd
                  Wow! I actually might have time to make something for them.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                    Made this too. Thought I'd post it now since I don't know when I will make more icons.

Very Nice Padme!
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
                    Forever!!

Comment

Agreed! When Teyla turns around and says "John", he absolutely does give
                      her the hottest look ever! His face then says it all - that he is sooo glad to see her and he sooo wants her.!!!
                      Isn't it beautiful how JF & RL both saw the attraction between their characters, & gave us moments like this?

Exact wording of scene:
                      John (off-screen): That smells nice.
                      (Cuts to him, & rest of Earthlings walking out of the bushes, John giving her his sexy look- like he's thinking of going to her & planting a kiss on her.
                      Cuts back to Teyla as she turns to look at them- she gapes in shock/surprise.
                      Teyla: John!
                      He smiles at her too, & then looks at Ronon, whose walked back over to beside Teyla.

And a little gift for y'all to swoon over:
                      WARNING- MAY CAUSE YOU TO FAINT
                      (just so I don't get blamed for any accidents that may happen as a result of you looking at these pics)
                      Spoiler:

And I have a version saved of just the 2 John pics blended together- I can post it too for the Thunkers if they ask for it.

They can also be used in the Celebration Art if that ep still needs some art.

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Very Nice Padme!
                        Thanks. I thought combining my two fave fandoms was a good idea, plus that quote sooo fits.

LandJrul, nice job. Is that Return I or II. I know I made someithg for I.

sigpic

Comment

Thanks. I thought combining my two fave fandoms was a good idea, plus that quote sooo fits.

LandJrul, nice job. Is that Return I or II. I know I made someithg for I.
                          It's 1- I looked up screencaps for it, but ended up making my own caps (as the one's on the internet were too light- the scene on my DVD is darker- just like in my artwork).
                          And I'm glad you like it.

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
                            Sigs

Spoiler:
                            http://i457.photobucket.com/albums/qq298/Snowball_1690/Sigs/joe-vgas.jpg

http://i457.photobucket.com/albums/q...690/rachel.jpg
                            Beautiful.....
                            Ditto.

And he responds by smiling slightly & giving her the hottest look ever! *swoons

Oh I totally agree... that look John gave Teyla was smokin hot..... and Teyla only had eyes for John..

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e2...you-now-JT.jpg
                            Very nice Padme...
                            sigpic

Comment

Movie speculation
                              Spoiler:
                              Maybe they are finally giving Jason what he wants and killing Ronon off? Lol.

Or Kanaan
                              don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Title: Linger
                                Summary: Ronon’s unofficial duty is to keep an eye on Sheppard. What he learns is quite interesting.
                                Characters: Ronon, John & Teyla
                                Pairings: John-Teyla
                                Rating: K+
                                Spoilers: AU, season 5

http://azure-horizon.livejournal.com/94707.html
                                don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Working...
                                X