Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Movie news
    Spoiler:
    To borrow a Gordon Ramsayism: “Stargate Atlantis Movie with satisfying conclusion…Done!”. Satisfying conclusion for who? Well, me for one. And, I suspect, for many fans as well although, of course, it goes without saying that you can’t please all of the people all of the time. Still, I’m very happy with the story we have and with our ending in particular. Some doors are opened, some slammed shut (rather violently), while others are left ajar for future exploration…in the next big adventure provided the fans support this one. Not quite as long as I expected but, given the action sequences, it still may clock in with a robust running time. Yes, all of the regulars and semi-regulars you’ve grown to know and love are in play - Sheppard, McKay, Teyla, Ronon, Woolsey, Keller, Zelenka, Lorne, Beckett, Chuck, Banks, and Todd - in addition to a couple of surprise guest stars. But more on them as we draw closer to the that first day of principal photography. As for when that will be…no firm date yet but I’m still banking on a fall production alongside the SG-1 movie.

PG15 writes: “Goodbye scene? Uh oh. Nothing good ever comes out of Goodbye scenes. Is it like “Goodbye, for I have to shuffle off my mortal coil” kinda thing?”

Answer: Could be a little of both.

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
      Movie news
      Spoiler:
      To borrow a Gordon Ramsayism: “Stargate Atlantis Movie with satisfying conclusion…Done!”. Satisfying conclusion for who? Well, me for one. And, I suspect, for many fans as well although, of course, it goes without saying that you can’t please all of the people all of the time. Still, I’m very happy with the story we have and with our ending in particular. Some doors are opened, some slammed shut (rather violently), while others are left ajar for future exploration…in the next big adventure provided the fans support this one. Not quite as long as I expected but, given the action sequences, it still may clock in with a robust running time. Yes, all of the regulars and semi-regulars you’ve grown to know and love are in play - Sheppard, McKay, Teyla, Ronon, Woolsey, Keller, Zelenka, Lorne, Beckett, Chuck, Banks, and Todd - in addition to a couple of surprise guest stars. But more on them as we draw closer to the that first day of principal photography. As for when that will be…no firm date yet but I’m still banking on a fall production alongside the SG-1 movie.

PG15 writes: “Goodbye scene? Uh oh. Nothing good ever comes out of Goodbye scenes. Is it like “Goodbye, for I have to shuffle off my mortal coil” kinda thing?”

Thanks for that Cazz....

I really cant get enthusiastic about the movie until we get confimation it's been greenlit and the actors have been approached.. a script doesn't really mean anything unless the movie is going to be made.

But even putting my positive hat on for a moment.... I don't really want to start speculating on JM little cyptic spoilers.. they could mean anything and I really have no idea what he will do in the movie.

Movie speculation..

Spoiler:
      I would be happy if he brings the team feel back and we get some nice character moments, but I'm not that opitmistic if they are going to be separated... It would be nice if McKeller is pretty much non existant and Kanaan decides he's fed up being the baby sitter and wants to apply for a new job... in a galaxy far far away.....
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
        Thanks for that Cazz....

I really cant get enthusiastic about the movie until we get confimation it's been greenlit and the actors have been approached.. a script doesn't really mean anything unless the movie is going to be made.

But even putting my positive hat on for a moment.... I don't really want to start speculating on JM little cyptic spoilers.. they could mean anything and I really have no idea what he will do in the movie.

Movie speculation..

Spoiler:
        I would be happy if he brings the team feel back and we get some nice character moments, but I'm not that opitmistic if they are going to be separated... It would be nice if McKeller is pretty much non existant and Kanaan decides he's fed up being the baby sitter and wants to apply for a new job... in a galaxy far far away.....
        LOL I could work with that... and make sure is the most distant galaxy ever...
        sigpic
        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
          LOL I could work with that... and make sure is the most distant galaxy ever...
          The Seifert (can't remember how it's spelled) on the edge of the known universe? Yes?
          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
            Ah yes the Ark.... her touch and the way she looks up at him pretty much confirmed she knew why he did it. Listing all these scenes just made it even more incredulous that the ptb came up with Kanaan. Season 1-3 proved to me without a doubt that Teyla and John had feelings for each other but suddenly the writers ignored what they had been building up for years and hoped no one would notice..... I can understand them panicking a bit with Rachel's news of her pregnancy and not wanting to have John the daddy but there was no excuse for keeping him around... sigh !!
            That's where I simply had no clue as to what occurred. Even JM admitted that he sees no other woman but Nancy and Teyla with John.

I think what happened is that if Teyla was to remain in the team, she needed a babysitter. No one in Atlantis would do that without making Teyla like a mean mother for leaving her child and if she left her child with someone from her people, it would still make her seem like a cold mother. Leaving him with Daddy is the best choice, they thought and I can understand that. But not have to like it!

Beyond that, I think that had they had more seasons, it would have eventually happened or that Kanan was simply not with Teyla anymore.

But now...now it's just too late. I don't see them doing this in a two hour movie.
            sigpic

Comment

http://community.livejournal.com/non_mcsmooch/

guys, check this out...until Tuesday, April 28th you can post anything that has kissing of characters in SGA!!!

Write a fic, doodle or artwork...anything goes!

Common guys, this is a non JT fandom and our opportunity to show others what we know is there!
              sigpic

Comment

Then we'll fit right in

What is everybody's favourite emotional JT scene? I think mine is the end of Phantoms when Teyla asks Shep about Holland I'm not sure Shep would be so open in his emotions to anyone else, yes he may tell them Holland didn't make it but he'd put a brave face on, whereas he really let Teyla see how much it had affected him

I love the end scene from Phantoms and The Ark. I also love the infirmary scene in Sunday and even though Teyla is unconcious when he first sees her injured after the explosion, his concern for her there is also one of my favorites. I also can never forget that look on John's face when he sees Teyla in the Return around the fire. I also like the infirmary scene at the end of Missing.
                sigpic
                Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
                Forever!!

Comment

Thanks Snowy And I know Jason definately did a commentary for BT
                  Yay. I want Joe or Rachel for SR, Rachel for Prodigal and the Queen
                  Originally posted by Camy View Post
                  love it...thank you Blue..Finally, Teyla front and centered next to John where she belongs! *wink*
                  Amen
                  There was a little bit more info on the movie last night:
                  Spoiler:

Who are they/we saying goodbye to...?

I do not understand this man
                  Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                  geez i do hope this Movie we will get to see some Sheyla or even more Teyla than we ahve in the series
                  Ditto

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                  Lovely
                  Then we'll fit right in

What is everybody's favourite emotional JT scene?
                  I liked LFP's jumper scene and the Sateda scene in the mess hall

Movie news
                  Spoiler:

I have no idea whats the heck theyre gonna do
                  sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
                    Yay. I want Joe or Rachel for SR, Rachel for Prodigal and the Queen
                    Joe said he hadn't done any *pouts*

Comment

Joe said he hadn't done any *pouts*

*becomes depressed* He hadnt done any or wasnt???
                      sig by Cazzblade

Comment

*becomes depressed* He hadnt done any or wasnt???
                        He said he hadn't been asked to do one since the first couple of seasons. I don't know whether all the commentaries had been dfone by then but seeing as the only time Joe has been back to Vancouver was for the Van con I doubt he's done one

Comment

He said he hadn't been asked to do one since the first couple of seasons. I don't know whether all the commentaries had been dfone by then but seeing as the only time Joe has been back to Vancouver was for the Van con I doubt he's done one

*sobs uncontrollably* noooooooooooooo
                          sig by Cazzblade

Comment

*sobs uncontrollably* noooooooooooooo
                            However, there is definately going to be a feature on JF in the extras Called Conversations with a Colonel or something like that

Comment

However, there is definately going to be a feature on JF in the extras Called Conversations with a Colonel or something like that

Yay i can die happy now
                              sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Sigs

Spoiler:

sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Working...
                                X