X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
    OMG, that is gorgeous!!! And so snurched

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    I had a lung infection and I hurt the chest wall also. I was in a lot of pain But i'm a lot better now
    Oh Linda, that sounds painful indeed!! *hugs gently* Glad you're doing better now

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
    I made my choices for third year a couple of weeks back... Turns out the History options weren't so good. Doing English now Three English classes and one history But my honours will be English
    *thumbs up*

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
    More Movie update -

Spoiler:
    Some solidifying developments on the Atlantis movie front. I refuse to call it “good news” because it’s only good news insofar as the naysaying, sky-is-falling, that-movie-aint-getting-made contingent is concerned - of which I am not a part of. Instead, I welcomed the update with a resounding “meh”. Sure, to the average outsider, it may look like my unbridled optimism has been validated but nothing could be further from the truth. I’m actually dubious by nature and it was, in fact, my smug, deep-seeded cynicism that essentially confirmed what I already expected. It’s not about being optimistic or pessimistic, but about being optimistic and pessimistic about the right things.

On the script front, I’m past the climax and staring down a fairly chunky and heartfelt denouement. I’ve approached this movie as a special event and not just another big-budget episode of the show. No longer working within the more restrictive parameters of an ongoing series, we’re finally free to rattle some cages, upend established norms, and take some chances. We want to reward longtime fans with an outing that pays proper tribute to five years of Atlantis history while, at the same time, pursuing avenues that wouldn’t have been open to us a year ago. Could this be SGA’s last adventure? I very much doubt it but, in a way, you want to attack this script like it may well be. Truly impact the lives of these characters and have viewers come away with a sense of significance and satisfaction. Whether we can accomplish all this AND keep everyone happy is a daunting task but, hey, we’re up to the challenge.

OK so now I am even more confused.. What does this mean??

He's doing this so I have to get my hopes up again.
    I have no idea either.
    Spoiler:
    I think there is some good news about it actually being made, but it's not the green light yet, so he's not too enthusiastic. But there's a lot more there that I don't understand
    Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
    Save Our Seeker!
    LotS on LJ.

Comment

I had a lung infection and I hurt the chest wall also. I was in a lot of pain But i'm a lot better now

Okiley dokiley, will do
      I'm sorry to hear about that Linda... I'm glad you're better now, for the most part.
      Take good care of yourself!
      *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

More Movie update -

Spoiler:
        Some solidifying developments on the Atlantis movie front. I refuse to call it “good news” because it’s only good news insofar as the naysaying, sky-is-falling, that-movie-aint-getting-made contingent is concerned - of which I am not a part of. Instead, I welcomed the update with a resounding “meh”. Sure, to the average outsider, it may look like my unbridled optimism has been validated but nothing could be further from the truth. I’m actually dubious by nature and it was, in fact, my smug, deep-seeded cynicism that essentially confirmed what I already expected. It’s not about being optimistic or pessimistic, but about being optimistic and pessimistic about the right things.

On the script front, I’m past the climax and staring down a fairly chunky and heartfelt denouement. I’ve approached this movie as a special event and not just another big-budget episode of the show. No longer working within the more restrictive parameters of an ongoing series, we’re finally free to rattle some cages, upend established norms, and take some chances. We want to reward longtime fans with an outing that pays proper tribute to five years of Atlantis history while, at the same time, pursuing avenues that wouldn’t have been open to us a year ago. Could this be SGA’s last adventure? I very much doubt it but, in a way, you want to attack this script like it may well be. Truly impact the lives of these characters and have viewers come away with a sense of significance and satisfaction. Whether we can accomplish all this AND keep everyone happy is a daunting task but, hey, we’re up to the challenge.

huh......Ok now i'm as confused as you

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
        Oh Linda, that sounds painful indeed!! *hugs gently* Glad you're doing better now
        Thanks San, I do feel a lot better than I did a few weeks ago!

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
        I'm sorry to hear about that Linda... I'm glad you're better now, for the most part.
        Take good care of yourself!
        Thanks TF, yeah it took a while but i'm a lot better than I was A lot of folks in here have been takin no well lately
        sigpic

Comment

Hi everyone !
          Yeah, I still feel a little twinge in my lung area sometimes and slight pain in my side but apart from that i'm doing better Actually no I don't....I don't have a life

Do you know that I like dragons, I have a dragon wall lamp and some dragon ornaments

WOOHOO....I'm not alone

Oh I like your denial there, I think i'll use that too till we know otherwise
          I was sure you would like it and you're not the only one without a life it's sad. Except that I didn't suffer as much as you, I just turned wrong my back and it hurts but i hope it'll pass soon and it's nothing
          Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
          Wow it's beautiful I so love it
          Stargate Atlantis: Virtual Season 6
          S06E03: Insidious.
          Spoiler:
          Upon returning to the Pegasus Galaxy, the City of Atlantis contracts a virus that slowly disables the City leaving the population stranded on the outer rim of the galaxy while expedition members are dropping like flies. Forced to join forces with their Wraith ally, Todd, once again, the B-team must race to save the City and the ATA gene carriers before it's too late for them all.
          I can't wait to see (euh... Read) this ep It seems awesome
          Title: Impasse
          Summary: He and Teyla had been at an impasse for too many months now.
          Characters: Sheppard, Teyla, Rodney, Ronon, Rebecca
          Pairing: Sheppard-Teyla, Sheppard/Rebecca
          Rating: K+
          Spoilers: Enemy at the Gate

http://azure-horizon.livejournal.com/94096.html
          Yeah so many great fics to read thanks

Okiley dokiley, will do

Yeah......But I still like dragons Just, be careful
          Wow it's long and it seemed hurtful I'm glad you're better take care
          Title: Benediction
          Fandom: Stargate Atlantis
          Character/Pairing: Sheppard, Teyla – Sheppard/Teyla
          Prompt: Benediction
          Rating: PG-15
          Notes: For sacred20 challenge.
          Summary: This moment would be with him forever.

http://azure-horizon.livejournal.com/94216.html
          So sweet I love this story it's beautiful
          More Movie update -

Spoiler:

Yeah I'm like you. I suppose it has to do with his way of saying nothing except a really vague thing that can concern all the groups. I'm sure if you go in other threads they think that it's their great hope becoming true
          (But waiting for 5 years it can only mean us LOL)
          sigpic
          Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
            Hi everyone !

I was sure you would like it and you're not the only one without a life it's sad. Except that I didn't suffer as much as you, I just turned wrong my back and it hurts but i hope it'll pass soon and it's nothing

Yeah I'm like you. I suppose it has to do with his way of saying nothing except a really vague thing that can concern all the groups. I'm sure if you go in other threads they think that it's their great hope becoming true
            (But waiting for 5 years it can only mean us LOL)
            Hi asgard

OUCH, that still hurts. Especially the back, it can be very painful I hope it feels better soon

That's the way he is, gets everyone's hopes up and then when you least expect it........BAM........He rips your heart out of your chest and feeds it to his dog So yeah I ain't falling for any of his bull again
            sigpic

Comment

Hi asgard

OUCH, that still hurts. Especially the back, it can be very painful I hope it feels better soon

That's the way he is, gets everyone's hopes up and then when you least expect it........BAM........He rips your heart out of your chest and feeds it to his dog So yeah I ain't falling for any of his bull again
              Thanks I think it won't be bad.
              LOL you're so right. I vote for you as our representative Teyla and Teyla John fans I love your way of speaking LOL. Poor dog they seem so nice
              sigpic
              Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Thanks I think it won't be bad.
                LOL you're so right. I vote for you as our representative Teyla and Teyla John fans I love your way of speaking LOL. Poor dog they seem so nice
                *bows* Why thank you I know, I like dogs even though i'm more of a cat person, we have to rescue the dog
                sigpic

Comment

*bows* Why thank you I know, I like dogs even though i'm more of a cat person, we have to rescue the dog
                  We need to mount a rescue to save the dogs LOL
                  JM the dogs are harmless give them to us and no harm will be done LOL
                  sigpic
                  Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

We need to mount a rescue to save the dogs LOL
                    JM the dogs are harmless give them to us and no harm will be done LOL
                    Well not a lot of harm

Operation: Save the mutts!
                    sigpic

Comment

The new Season 5 DVD cover.....

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Sta...-Box-Art/11729

I like it and love that John and Teyla are next to one another...
                      sigpic

Comment

Well not a lot of harm

Operation: Save the mutts!
                        Yeah Mdam !
                        sigpic
                        Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post

Ooh, thanks for that blue I quite like it Finally a promo shot from Shep as well. And he's smiling, in contrast to most of the season
                          Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                          Save Our Seeker!
                          LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post

Thanks for sharing and yeah I like it enough their expressions aren't so bad and I like what they wear

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
                            Ooh, thanks for that blue I quite like it Finally a promo shot from Shep as well. And he's smiling, in contrast to most of the season
                            so true
                            sigpic
                            Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

I did a litle something. Why did I start with something and it never turn out like I would like LOL
                              Spoiler:
                              sigpic
                              Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

I did a litle something. Why did I start with something and it never turn out like I would like LOL
                                Oh wow!! I love that asgard!!!
                                Save Our Seeker!
                                LotS on LJ.

Comment

Working...
                                X