John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
    Okish Lauren going through a hard time at the moment but im hanging in there
    Sorry to hear that hun and sorry I missed ya tonight. Not sure what's going for tomorrow.

Where is everyone today? Did everyone go to the con?

I was thinking of watching Return 1 again soon to get me motivated to do my tag, but I also want you imput on what you may think John was going through while he was at SGC?

Oh and everyone, you might want to check your sigs's KB size. Some of mine are too big and eventhough they meet the dimension size limit, I still got an infraction.
    Last edited by scifan; 04 April 2009, 02:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      Hee hee. I wouldn't do that to him.
      Good to know

don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Well, now I need to resize most of my sigs.
        That's alot too.

Plus:
        Spoiler:
        I found out that the Anti-Shweir thread it closed because last post was over a year ago, and because of what changes they are trying to do. So I guess we didn't complain enough to keep it going .... JK. LOL!!

Comment

My sig is just fine, Pandora made it for me at my request Its a screenshot from my favorite Taiwan Serie. Though I did speak with Skydiver on the topic, she said my sig was OK, just past under the KB size requirement, but just over the 200x700 pixel limit due to hight.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
            My sig is just fine, Pandora made it for me at my request Its a screenshot from my favorite Taiwan Serie. Though I did speak with Skydiver on the topic, she said my sig was OK, just past under the KB size requirement, but just over the 200x700 pixel limit due to hight.

Oh good, but height includes what's in spoiler tag. So, text, smiles and so on are included.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
              Oh good, but height includes what's in spoiler tag. So, text, smiles and so on are included.
              That is what we came to aggreement about. The text under the spoiler tag is smallest possible text. Skydiver said the picture under the spoiler text was OK because it was small. though she said to cut back on al lthetext under it, what I currently have is my limit on text itself

EDIT: Can someone provide me the link to the VS6 group on LJ please? thanks
              Last edited by Princess Awinita; 04 April 2009, 04:05 PM.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Birthday alert!

We've got another birthday in the house, y'all!

Bluealien's birthday is on April 9th.

Her favorite episodes are Search and Rescue, The Prodical, Hot Zone and Conversion.

Her favorite character is John.

Her favorite type of fics is John centered fics with Teyla providing some comfort or JT fics with a foundation of a good, strong friendship. No love triangles or Kanaan.

Her favorite type of art is anything with John.

So let's get out there and celebrate!
                sigpic
                Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                  That is what we came to aggreement about. The text under the spoiler tag is smallest possible text. Skydiver said the picture under the spoiler text was OK because it was small. though she said to cut back on al lthetext under it, what I currently have is my limit on text itself

EDIT: Can someone provide me the link to the VS6 group on LJ please? thanks
                  Oh good than.

Here's the link.

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                    Birthday alert!

We've got another birthday in the house, y'all!

Bluealien's birthday is on April 9th.

Her favorite episodes are Search and Rescue, The Prodical, Hot Zone and Conversion.

Her favorite character is John.

Her favorite type of fics is John centered fics with Teyla providing some comfort or JT fics with a foundation of a good, strong friendship. No love triangles or Kanaan.

Her favorite type of art is anything with John.

So let's get out there and celebrate!
                    Thanks Jess!!!

Off to watch Mummy 3.

G'night.

Comment

Title: Raw
                      Summary: The tears fell from her eyes and she rested her head on the steering wheel, not sure if her tears were of joy at the thought of seeing her people once again, or for all that she was leaving behind.
                      Characters: Teyla, Sheppard
                      Pairing: John/Teyla, Teyla/Kanaan
                      Rating: K+
                      Spoilers: Enemy at the Gate

http://azure-horizon.livejournal.com/93573.html
                      don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                        So not funny

Dezrai - I hope everything is ok for your sister

Here's the ep 1 info:

Hi all. Things aren't going too well, and my sister is going to have to have a biopsy done. THANKS to all of you for your support; it's been a REALLY rough last few weeks and I appreciate your prayers.

Cazz, thanks for posting that again. So those are the final requirements then? I thought they had changed but maybe that was for later episodes. Sorry for my confusion, I swear I just haven't been all here in my head the last few weeks with all the stuff happening!!! And do we have a date when episodes are supposed to be submitted? I thought I would have it done this weekend, but I don't think I'm going to be able too have it done today.

And welcome to SerenaSerenity (I hope I just got the name right)!!! I hope you enjoy the thread. Everyone here is wonderful!!!!
                        &

Sig by Lil'Ferret

Comment

Question guys....
                          I was just reading over the first three virtual eps and there is a problem...

Episode 1: Over Troubled Waters

To be written by Dezrai.

- a few weeks have passed since EatG

- Atlantis and the Deadalus and Appollo have all been having work on them to fix the damage from EatG

- The IOA are in discussion with Woolsey over Atlantis’ future

- John has been left in charge of Atlantis

- John discovers an ancient lab that McKay and Zelenka investigate, turns out that it makes ZPM’s

- They call Sam in to help

- Ronon and Teyla are called before the IOA to talk about their opinions on Atlantis staying and them staying

- Ronon says he stays where his family are (like he did in EatG)

- Teyla says she wishes to go back to Pegasus to be with her people

- The Deadalus gets in contact and says that another Hive is on its way to earth.

- They manage to get a ZPM made in time to defend earth from the Hive

- The IOA decide that Atlantis, the chair and John must remain on earth to protect them

We said that yes, Kanaan and Torren wouldn't have been on Atlantis during the battel in EatG, they were maybe dropped off somewhere on the way. And that yes, Shen and Coolidge would be on the IOA commitee.

Episode 2:

To be written by scifan

* Have Atlantis in orbit around Earth. (Either have it cloaked or on the darkside of moon.) This way Satelites, etc don't see them. They can use PJs to get back and forth to Earth.

*Teyla tells John that she will be going back to PG for her people and to look for left behind teams that are looking for ZPMs in PG. Kanaan sees how they are with each other....

* John gets called to SGC to see IOA, where they give news about him staying with Atlantis and Earth. Also, Nacy will be joining in the meeting after as HWS( assistant to Jack).

* IOA also informs him of Medical board review to investigate Keller. (just a subtle hint)

* Teyla leaves on Daedalus, Ronon is joining her just to help with finding missing team and plans to come back after.

* Apollo tells SGC that more Wraith are on their way.

* Atlantis needs to go back towards PG to defend Earth from Wraiths.

Episode 3:

To be written by gater101 (aka azure_horizon)

City is returning to Pegasus. Somewhere just inside the PG, it catches a virus... (planted by the Wraith?). Falls out of hyper space etc, etc etc. Some of the expedition members fall ill (inc. Rodney etc etc) John hasn't gotten ill yet - why? It's the fact he's not ill that means they don't make the connection between the city and the people being ill.

As more systems start to fail in the city, Sheppard becomes ill and the others start to get worse... etc.

That leaves Ronon, Teyla, Keller, Zelenka, Woolsey to try and figure out what it s wrong and how to fix it... They only really make the connection between the city 'being ill' and the people with the ATA gene being ill when life support starts to fail and Rodney etc slip into a coma..

Teyla etc need all the help they can get... Pull Todd into the mix and he's very interested. Why is Sheppard not as ill as the others, if it is him who has the strongest gene? They work to figure it out before life support and the shield is completely gone and with no one to steer the ship to a suitable planet, they'd be buggered

Anyway, they figure it out (Go secondary team of Atlantis - WOO!) and the others start to get better... But as they are prepping to leave, they realise one of the Jumpers - and Todd - is missing. How did he get the Jumper out?

They get to a planet that is suitable and let the city repair itself...

B-plot: Teyla/Kanaan split... maybe the medical review board not letting Keller work on Rodney?

Okay, the problem is that in my ep it says that Torren and Kanaan weren't on Atlantis when it went to Earth. But in ep 2 it says that "Kanaan sees how they are with each other...."
                          And the city doesn't return to Peg until ep 3. So are Kanaan and Torren there on Earth?
                          Hugs to you all,
                          T
                          &

Sig by Lil'Ferret

Comment

Originally posted by Dezrai View Post
                            Okay, the problem is that in my ep it says that Torren and Kanaan weren't on Atlantis when it went to Earth. But in ep 2 it says that "Kanaan sees how they are with each other...."
                            And the city doesn't return to Peg until ep 3. So are Kanaan and Torren there on Earth?
                            Hugs to you all,
                            T
                            Yes, they're on earth. We theorized that they weren't on Atlantis during the end of EatG, but had been dropped off somewhere along the way. Episode 1 is a few weeks after EatG, so it is up to you whether they have already been collected before the episode starts or arrive during the episode

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                              I try

Awk, it's been okay! Had my last history lectures yesterday... Only got one more week of class then it's exams Scary thought.
                              So soon?!? Good luck with studying!

Yo yo my little Dutchie I'm okay, how you? I have a thing for the beard now, too
                              Teehee, hi I was disappointed just now that he didn't have the beard in Vancouver LOL how messed up is that
                              Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                              Save Our Seeker!
                              LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
                                Teehee, hi I was disappointed just now that he didn't have the beard in Vancouver LOL how messed up is that
                                Very messed up! I was jealous *pouts*

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Working...
                                X