X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gater101 View Post

THE FORUM IS PINK!??

LOL!!
    Um... I just noticed.. thought I was going colour blind or my computer was playing tricks on me....
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      Just a fly by post.

Not sure if its the Mods doing a April's fool joke or not. If so.... They are a riot.

Snow!! Look what I finally did... A sig for Mckay and Mrs. Miller.

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z259/luvjandt/JT-FirstStrike.jpg[/IMG]

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z259/luvjandt/JT-M-MM.jpg[/IMG]

Camy: I have an idea about your S1 Wallies. The ones I don't know.. I'm post in Galleria and then when you have time you can tell me which ep it belongs too.

Just so you know.. the cap on the right of the FS sig was found in UniqueBond

Off to be and will catch up sometime tomorrow.

Thanks Tey for explaining I forgot about that. I was to also minimize us confusing it with the Shweir thread.
      These are awesome Hun
      Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Just a fly by post.

Not sure if its the Mods doing a April's fool joke or not. If so.... They are a riot.

Snow!! Look what I finally did... A sig for Mckay and Mrs. Miller.

Camy: I have an idea about your S1 Wallies. The ones I don't know.. I'm post in Galleria and then when you have time you can tell me which ep it belongs too.

Just so you know.. the cap on the right of the FS sig was found in UniqueBond

Off to be and will catch up sometime tomorrow.

Thanks Tey for explaining I forgot about that. I was to also minimize us confusing it with the Shweir thread.
        The Mods must be playin a joke lol i love yours mines not so bad lol

Comment

oh berfore i forget Hun i might be a little late on as im spending the day with the Birthday girl but ill definatley be on to chat okay

Comment

Just glancing again down the names of the new threads... I thought for sure they would combine the galleria and this :s oh wells.

So, what's up, folks? I'm working on an essay (yeah, another one), watching some Twilight and contemplating writing my tag fic with wedj. All of which is not conducive, considering the guy from Sky is here installing my sky+HD lol
            don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by Dezrai View Post
              Hi guys,
              As I mentioned the last time I got on a week ago, we had a scare with my Dad. He had cancer two years ago, went through treatment and was fine, but when they had to do his checkup there were apparently some issues. Now it looks like things are fine, but he has to go back in for a check up in three months again. Coming on the tail of that, my sister had her yearly check up, and they found something "questionable" and "of possible concern." She had to go for further tests, and now we are all freaking out waiting. I'm sorry I haven't been online, but all I've gotten online to do was something for school twice. It has been a hellacious two weeks. Needless to say, I spent my b-day worrying!

Anyway, we will get news on my sister tomorrow, and frankly while I'm going a bit crazy I felt the need to just get on here and say hello. I'm trying to go back through everything so I can write the first episode (which I am looking forward to so I can my mind off things) but I am not sure that I will get through all of the pages. I saw the outline for the ep (on page 5187), but it looks like things have changed? Can someone direct me to the final qualifications for the episode? Sorry to ask, but right now things are a bit crazy. Thank goodness I am about 10 chapters ahead on updating my Vegas tag so I don't have to worry about writing that and can concentrate on the episode! I'm going to bed now, but I will check in during the afternoon. I'm hoping I can have the episode written be Saturday or Sunday, if that is okay?
              Oh Dezrai. I am so sorry about all you are going through. I hope all goes well and I will keep you in my prayers. **HUGGLE**

I think Cazz said the other day that she'd be filming this week and wouldn't have time to do all the update, but I'm sure she will as soon as she can.

THE FORUM IS PINK!??

LOL!!
              Hee hee. I noticed.

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
              Um... I just noticed.. thought I was going colour blind or my computer was playing tricks on me....
              :LOL! I'm sure it's another April Fool's joke by the mod.

I forget what the Big April Fool's joke was last year. I believe it was from a thread in Germany. Ahhh. I wish I could remember. It was something about the show.

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
              These are awesome Hun
              Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
              oh berfore i forget Hun i might be a little late on as im spending the day with the Birthday girl but ill definatley be on to chat okay
              Thanks Donna and NP. Give Megan a Big Bday hug for me.

Comment

Just glancing again down the names of the new threads... I thought for sure they would combine the galleria and this :s oh wells.

So, what's up, folks? I'm working on an essay (yeah, another one), watching some Twilight and contemplating writing my tag fic with wedj. All of which is not conducive, considering the guy from Sky is here installing my sky+HD lol
                Ummmm. I'm not sure if we're suppose too. I'd be nice to keep it as is. IMO.

Good luck with Essay.

Comment

Ummmm. I'm not sure if we're suppose too. I'd be nice to keep it as is. IMO.

Good luck with Essay.
                  I like it the way it is as well but I just thought they would.

Thanks I'm ignoring it Hoping it will go away!

Comment

Oh Dezrai. I am so sorry about all you are going through. I hope all goes well and I will keep you in my prayers. **HUGGLE**

I think Cazz said the other day that she'd be filming this week and wouldn't have time to do all the update, but I'm sure she will as soon as she can.

Hee hee. I noticed.

:LOL! I'm sure it's another April Fool's joke by the mod.

I forget what the Big April Fool's joke was last year. I believe it was from a thread in Germany. Ahhh. I wish I could remember. It was something about the show.

Thanks Donna and NP. Give Megan a Big Bday hug for me.
                    I will Hun and Np

Comment

Originally posted by Dezrai View Post
                      Hi guys,
                      As I mentioned the last time I got on a week ago, we had a scare with my Dad. He had cancer two years ago, went through treatment and was fine, but when they had to do his checkup there were apparently some issues. Now it looks like things are fine, but he has to go back in for a check up in three months again. Coming on the tail of that, my sister had her yearly check up, and they found something "questionable" and "of possible concern." She had to go for further tests, and now we are all freaking out waiting. I'm sorry I haven't been online, but all I've gotten online to do was something for school twice. It has been a hellacious two weeks. Needless to say, I spent my b-day worrying!

Anyway, we will get news on my sister tomorrow, and frankly while I'm going a bit crazy I felt the need to just get on here and say hello. I'm trying to go back through everything so I can write the first episode (which I am looking forward to so I can my mind off things) but I am not sure that I will get through all of the pages. I saw the outline for the ep (on page 5187), but it looks like things have changed? Can someone direct me to the final qualifications for the episode? Sorry to ask, but right now things are a bit crazy. Thank goodness I am about 10 chapters ahead on updating my Vegas tag so I don't have to worry about writing that and can concentrate on the episode! I'm going to bed now, but I will check in during the afternoon. I'm hoping I can have the episode written be Saturday or Sunday, if that is okay?
                      Oh Dez! You've had a scary time lately. Glad to hear your Dad is Ok and I
                      am praying that everything turns out ok for you sister. My sister just went though a similar situation in December. I know the hardest part for her was the waiting. **Hugs***
                      sigpic
                      Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
                      Forever!!

Comment

Title: Drink You In
                        Summary: He may not think there was any hope but he couldn’t bear to take hers away.
                        Characters: John, Teyla & Ronon
                        Pairing: John-Teyla
                        Rating: T
                        Notes: Tag fic with wedjatqi but also a sequel to another story of mine, called Something Else.

http://azure-horizon.livejournal.com/93077.html

Comment

Link to some OT
                          Spoiler:
                          twilight
                          icons

Comment

THE FORUM IS PINK!??

LOL!!
                            So not funny

It was a site that put out spoilers for an SGA ep where Sheppard was captured and put to fight in a gladiators ring. Good job the whumpers figured out it was a joke or it would not have gone down well

Dezrai - I hope everything is ok for your sister

Here's the ep 1 info:
                            Virtual Season 6, episode 1:

- a few weeks have passed since EatG
                            - Atlantis and the Deadalus and Appollo have all been having work on them to fix the damage from EatG
                            - The IOA are in discussion with Woolsey over Atlantis’ future
                            - John has been left in charge of Atlantis
                            - John discovers an ancient lab that McKay and Zelenka investigate, turns out that it makes ZPM’s
                            - They call Sam in to help
                            - Ronon and Teyla are called before the IOA to talk about their opinions on Atlantis staying and them staying
                            - Ronon says he stays where his family are (like he did in EatG)
                            - Teyla says she wishes to go back to Pegasus to be with her people
                            - The Deadalus gets in contact and says that another Hive is on its way to earth.
                            - They manage to get a ZPM made in time to defend earth from the Hive
                            - The IOA decide that Atlantis, the chair and John must remain on earth to protect them

We said that yes, Kanaan and Torren wouldn't have been on Atlantis during the battel in EatG, they were maybe dropped off somewhere on the way. And that yes, Shen and Coolidge would be on the IOA commitee.
                            What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Forum is pink ..weird rankings *lol* you gotta love April fool's haha...

Dezrai I hope everything turns out okay... it's no fun for sure with those kinds of scares.. and I'm hoping all will work out for your sister as well...
                              sigpic
                              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Link to some OT
                                Spoiler:
                                twilight
                                icons
                                I do not know thee...

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Working...
                                X