John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
    Hey Cazz...do you think we could have an LJ comm or webpage that kind of keeps track of the episodes (official) and then the ideas that people have? I'm getting a bit confused wading through the normal thread chat and remembering who has suggested what...

Or maybe I'm just too blonde.
    That's how I feel.
    Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
      Well its supposed to be in colaboration with Beya, but I've only just got posting access there let alone anything else I could set up something new for it but I won't have time til the end of next week probably (But then again this is me so I'll probably not be able to get it out my head and have it set up for 3am today despite needing to be at uni 8:30am tomorrow )

Ahhh, the corruption of uni students for the love of a show. I love it.
      sigpic
      Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

I just thought of something, i have a LJ community on LJ, mostly used it for fanfic challenges and the like. Why don't we use that to post the VS6 episodes? It is not being used, and I can give Cazz (who amazingly speaken very good Gunganese (ask Padme for more info as she knows what I mean)) moderatopr access for the group

Why do you guys think?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
          I just thought of something, i have a LJ community on LJ, mostly used it for fanfic challenges and the like. Why don't we use that to post the VS6 episodes? It is not being used, and I can give Cazz (who amazingly speaken very good Gunganese (ask Padme for more info as she knows what I mean)) moderatopr access for the group

Why do you guys think?
          That is a good idea. I have access to the community and it would be a great place I think since it isn't being used currently.

And Cazz speaks Gungan? Interesting, so do I.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
            And Cazz speaks Gungan? Interesting, so do I.
            Well DUH you are from Naboo to begin with Padme

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
              Well DUH you are from Naboo to begin with Padme
              Very true.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
                Rachel sig

{mod snip

I hope you like it.
                These are all awesome you Guys
                Last edited by TameFarrar; 31 March 2009, 12:08 PM. Reason: do NOT repost pics
                Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Looks like the threads name has been changed Usually that means that nothing else needs changing Btw, would people like the thread smiley to be changed to a heart?

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Looks like the threads name has been changed Usually that means that nothing else needs changing Btw, would people like the thread smiley to be changed to a heart?

That sounds good....
                    sigpic

Comment

I noticed the name change... LOL. Duh, Laura. Is it the Sheppard threads that are a-changing?

Have we set a date for the episodes to 'air'?
                      don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                        I noticed the name change... LOL. Duh, Laura. Is it the Sheppard threads that are a-changing?

Have we set a date for the episodes to 'air'?
                        Aye, its the Sheppard threads, they just changed the Shep whump thread name. And from what I've heard Shep will be getting his own 'keep him single thread'

No, haven't heard from Dezrai for a while so when she comes on next we'll see how shes getting on with it

Comment

Aye, its the Sheppard threads, they just changed the Shep whump thread name. And from what I've heard Shep will be getting his own 'keep him single thread'

No, haven't heard from Dezrai for a while so when she comes on next we'll see how shes getting on with it

I haven't her from her either. I sent her a PM for her birthday last week, but never got a response.
                          sigpic
                          Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by planet_tv View Post
                            Here's another idea or 2:

Something bad happens to any 2 memeber of Sheppard's team.
                            Eat bread or pie which makes them leave in the middle of the night where they head to a underground cave or buliding. Once there those two memebers could be hooked up to a machine similar to the one Teal'c was hooked up to Avatar and SG-1 in The Gamekeeper but uses wraith tech so that Teyla would be able to use her Wraith DNA on the machine in some way.

Idea 2:
                            Sheppard's team gates to a planet. When they get to a cave system the weather outside changes from good to so bad they can't make it back to the Gate.
                            They explore the caves and find some strange looking aliens.
                            Maybe the aliens, the weather, and something else are all tied together.

I hope somebody can add something to either one of these.

Sounds good.
                            Both are great.

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                            Wow. Well, I know you'll get them done. Eragon was a good movie. I'd thought they would have the newest one out by now.
                            Got a tad over excited with the SG fic & plotted too many.

As for Eragon- apparently, the money from people seeing it at the movies apparently didn't turn into a profit for them (I mean, they spent X amount on filming it (over three countries- no wonder!) but earnt less than X from it being in the cinemas.
                            So they called it quits on the series then & there.

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
                            Thanks
                            No Problem.

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Originally posted by cazzblade View Post
                              aye, its the sheppard threads, they just changed the shep whump thread name. and from what i've heard shep will be getting his own 'keep him single thread'

no, haven't heard from dezrai for a while so when she comes on next we'll see how shes getting on with it

lol
                              don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

All Jess's fault

Comment

Working...
                                X