No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just popping in real quick -RL has been busy. Boy do I have a lot of catching up here to do. Hubby is in NYC this week, so hopefully I can catch up on lots of JT!

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY !!! PLANET TV AND DEZRAI
    sigpic
    Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
    Forever!!

Comment

I was thinking about my Teyla getting injured idea again:

What if there where 2 brothers, brother A and brother b, on the planet that had fight some years before Sheppard's team got there and that caused brother b to leave the village sometime after the fight. Some of the villagers left with brother b, created there own village and then a disease happens to the women. Then someone in brother b's village could be the one that clouded brother b's mind so they could start stealing women for the purpose population increase in the village so basically Brother b's mind would be controlled. Maybe it would be up to Sheppard to help get the brothers to speak to each other again. Then when the brothers speak to each again and brother b decides to rejoin his brother's village then Beckett help find a cure or treatment for the disease.
      The brothers could be leader type people on the planet.

Basically the back story of the planet two brothers have a fight, go there separate ways, brother b's mind gets controlled and without his knowledge.

Sheppard's team figures out what happened to brother b's mind during their Teyla rescue mission and in the end the disease is taken care of, brother b's mind in not controlled anymore, Teyla gets saved and the brothers speak to each other again.

-----------------------------

Right now I'm liking my creature idea better.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Love the ideas for vs 6 guys keep em coming

Joe sig

sig by Cazzblade

Comment

A Sheyla siggy:

Comment

Happy Belate Birthday Gift Planet!!

I hope you like it.

Comment

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
              That's ok.

The whole Crash ep thing:
              Spoiler:

A few years back I saw 'the OC' ep where they had Ryan & Taylor fall off the roof & they had that crazy coma story where they thought it was real but it wasn't, it was all in the coma. (the ep called "The Chrismukk-huh")

Anyway, I was thinking a while back when I was planning my 20-part SG fic (of totally made-up characters), wouldn't it be cool to have that idea but change it into a more SG-like story?
              And so, instead of them falling off the roof, the PJ crashes- the two characters believe they've awoken, but it's not reality. And some crazy stuff happens.

The only similarity between my idea for my own fic, & the idea for VS6 is that the PJ crashes.
              Well, that's a weird kawinkadink.

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
              Just popping in real quick -RL has been busy. Boy do I have a lot of catching up here to do. Hubby is in NYC this week, so hopefully I can catch up on lots of JT!

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY !!! PLANET TV AND DEZRAI
              Rockhound!! **HUGS**

Glad to see ya. Oh yeah. There's a whole lot going on. We're planning on doing a Virtural Season 6. Woohooo.

I hope to see more of you.

Originally posted by planet_tv View Post
              I was thinking about my Teyla getting injured idea again:

What if there where 2 brothers, brother A and brother b, on the planet that had fight some years before Sheppard's team got there and that caused brother b to leave the village sometime after the fight. Some of the villagers left with brother b, created there own village and then a disease happens to the women. Then someone in brother b's village could be the one that clouded brother b's mind so they could start stealing women for the purpose population increase in the village so basically Brother b's mind would be controlled. Maybe it would be up to Sheppard to help get the brothers to speak to each other again. Then when the brothers speak to each again and brother b decides to rejoin his brother's village then Beckett help find a cure or treatment for the disease.
              The brothers could be leader type people on the planet.

Basically the back story of the planet two brothers have a fight, go there separate ways, brother b's mind gets controlled and without his knowledge.

Sheppard's team figures out what happened to brother b's mind during their Teyla rescue mission and in the end the disease is taken care of, brother b's mind in not controlled anymore, Teyla gets saved and the brothers speak to each other again.

-----------------------------

Right now I'm liking my creature idea better.
              Ohhhh. I really like that idea. Awesome hun.
              Keep it coming.

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
              Love the ideas for vs 6 guys keep em coming

Joe sig

http://i457.photobucket.com/albums/q...s/joe-dark.png
              Oh nice!! Awesome job hun.

Originally posted by spork67 View Post
              Wow Spork! That's gorgeous.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                Well, that's a weird kawinkadink.
                ditto.
                I haven't written it yet- still got loads more to do before then (cos when I came up with the idea, I got a little too excited & plotted 40 episodes (about 2 seasons) and I'm only up to writing ep 19 of the first lot).

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Happy Belate Birthday Gift Planet!!

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...PlanetBday.jpg

I hope you like it.
                  Thanks and I like it.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Rockhound!! **HUGS**

Glad to see ya. Oh yeah. There's a whole lot going on. We're planning on doing a Virtural Season 6. Woohooo.

I hope to see more of you.

That's gorgeous.

Thanks Sci! I've missed you guys! ***HUGS to you too*** How does the virtual season 6 work? I've yet to go back and read everything, but I did glance. Sounds like a great idea!

I have to go watch my son's Little League game now, but I'll be back!
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
                    Forever!!

Comment

X-Men Siggyie-completely snurchable!!

Spoiler:

Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                      Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
                        ditto.
                        I haven't written it yet- still got loads more to do before then (cos when I came up with the idea, I got a little too excited & plotted 40 episodes (about 2 seasons) and I'm only up to writing ep 19 of the first lot).
                        Well have fun with you're writing. That's alot to do.

Originally posted by planet_tv View Post
                        Thanks and I like it.
                        Oh good.

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
                        Thanks Sci! I've missed you guys! ***HUGS to you too*** How does the virtual season 6 work? I've yet to go back and read everything, but I did glance. Sounds like a great idea!

I have to go watch my son's Little League game now, but I'll be back!
                        Well, we have about 6 eps laid out. We are treating it as a real season, but having JT as canon. Everybody gets to pitch ideas for eps and we try to hash out whats workable or not.

Have fun at the game.

AMC: Like I said in Thunk thread.... Awesome.
                        G'night everyone.

Comment

Which episode was it, while J/T were practicing sparring, and Teyla said that he needed to practice because if it were real, he'd be dead? Season 1 sometime I think, right?
                          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Yo!!! Who ever's in charge of the eppys!!
                            Can I have my AU CSI fic? Please? I need actual confromation!!

Everlovin-Hot Zone
                            Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                            Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                              Which episode was it, while J/T were practicing sparring, and Teyla said that he needed to practice because if it were real, he'd be dead? Season 1 sometime I think, right?
                              Hot Zone season 1 ep 13
                              sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
                                Hot Zone season 1 ep 13
                                Thank you muchly!
                                sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Working...
                                X