Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Ok. Thanks Cazz.
    If everyone else feels the same, then I'll write it that way when it comes time.
    If we go with the idea that some teams are in the PG looking for ZPM's, I have plenty of ideas for that as well. If the Daedalus has to leave them behind to warn Earth of the Wraith fleet, I could say that Teyla is going to PG to go home, but also look for the missing teams. John talks to Ronon to help her find them, but Ronon says he will come back with team and stay here on Earth afterwards.

This will give me an awesome angsty, good-bye scene.... I hope.

I've also been thinking of ways how to hint the medical board coming.
    That sounds great to me

*waves to San*

Ok, so now that we have the first three eps ready for the writers to go and do their outlines (yay! ) we can move on to pitches for the next three episodes I was going to start this tomorrow but its Mothers Day here so I don't know how much I'll be on

So pitches that we've already had and not used yet:

Like you said Sci, as we've got people getting sick in ep 3, if we use Planet's idea it will have to be later in the season. Also your idea for Todd trapping Sheppard should be a bit later in the season IMO

So we've got an AU CSI plot pitch from AMC and Laura's idea about the virtual environment that Teyla gets sucked into. Again, these can be used later in the season, they don't have to be know

First decision, should we go with TPTB pattern and have episode 4 as a Ronon ep or think outside the box and have it later

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

*waves to Cazz* Hello

What great ideas again!! Love the virtual enviroment one

Shouldn't we think outside the box with this one, disregarding tptb? Although I do like tradition
      Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
      Save Our Seeker!
      LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
        *waves to Cazz* Hello

What great ideas again!! Love the virtual enviroment one

Shouldn't we think outside the box with this one, disregarding tptb? Although I do like tradition
        I was thinking that, and maybe it shouldn't be about the Satadens' for onece but we'll have to be careful as the universe may impload from such a diversion to the norm

Comment

Forgot to say that they have to intercept the Wraith in ep 4, the ones that they go back to Pegasus to defeat.

Maybe they manage to plot the course that the Wraith are taking and like in LFP they find a planet that they are going to stop at to cull, so Atlantis gets to the planet first to help them, the team beam down to the planet to warn people to hind, maybe take them up to Atlantis before the Wraith arrive but they get there quicker than Rodney had predicted so the team get stuck on the planet while Atlantis has to fight off the Wraith, obviously there’d be darts and stuff trying to cull the planet so the team would have to protect people and prevent themselves from getting culled

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
            I was thinking that, and maybe it shouldn't be about the Satadens' for onece but we'll have to be careful as the universe may impload from such a diversion to the norm

Maybe it'll actually be an interesting season then for a change

I'm being more negative than I really feel, don't worry Or do
            Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
            Save Our Seeker!
            LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by Dezrai View Post
              I hope you feel better!! And by the way...
              Spoiler:
              I have Jack and Sam in a supply closet in my story "In Atlantis" if you are interested! lol
              ohhhh reeeeeeeeeeeeally, I started reading that fic, I should get back to it

Season 5 word count, courtesy of Falcon Horus:
              Spoiler:
              Season 5 had a total wordcount of 91549, which is 3652 words less than in season 4. Average wordcount is 4577, which is 183 words less in average than in the previous season.

JF/JS
              Total = 14600
              Average = 730

In comparison to season 4
              Total -2322
              Average -116

JF/JS appeared in all 20 episodes. Had the most words in 504 - The Daedalus Variations - 1387. Had the least amount of words in 509 - Tracker - 57.

Has 2 episodes in which his wordcount doesn't go over 100 words.

RL/TE
              Total = 4863
              Average = 243

Total -1000
              Average -50

RL/TE appeared in 16 out of 20 episodes. Didn't appear in 507 - Whispers, 509 - Tracker, 516 - Brain Storm and 519 - Vegas. Had the most words in 508 - The Queen - 1096.

Has 5 episodes in which her wordcount doesn't go over 100 words, this excluding the ones she doesn't appear in. Including these equals 9 episodes that do not go above 100 words.

JM/RD
              Total = 3692
              Average = 185

Total -163
              Average -8

JM/RD appeared in 18 out of 20 episodes. Didn't appear in 507 - Whispers and 519 - Vegas. Had the most words in 509 - Tracker - 753.

Has 5 episodes in which his wordcount doesn't go over 100 words, this excluding the ones he doesn't appear in. Including these equals 7 episodes that do not go above 100 words.

JS/JK
              Total = 6723
              Average = 336

In comparison to season 4 (13 out of 20 episodes)
              Total -399
              Average –212

JS/JK appeared in 15 out of 20 episodes. Didn't appear in 504 - The Daedalus Variations, 505 - Ghost In The Machine, 507 - Whispers, 513 - Inquisition and 514 - The Prodigal. Had the most words in 506 - The Shrine - 1268.

Has 3 episodes in which her wordcount doesn't go over 100 words, this excluding the ones she doesn't appear in. Including these equals 8 episodes that do not go above 100 words.

RP/RW
              Total = 7782
              Average = 389

RP/RW appeared in 14 out of 20 episodes. Didn't appear in 504 - The Daedalus Variations, 507 - Whispers, 508 - The Queen, 509 - Tracker, 512 - Outsiders and 516 - Brain Storm. Had the most words in 502 - The Seed - 1254.

Has 1 episode in which his wordcount doesn't go over 100 words, this excluding the ones he doesn't appear in. Including these equals 7 episodes that do not go above 100 words.

DH/RM
              Total = 24282
              Average = 1214

Total -1769
              Average - 89

DH/RM appeared in all 20 episodes. Had the most words in 516 - Brain Storm - 2621. Had the least amount of words in 507 - Whispers - 100.

Has 0 episodes in which his wordcount doesn't go over 100 words.
              Has 13 episodes that go over a 1000 words, with 2 episodes exceeding 2000 words.

PM/CB
              Total = 3568
              Average = 510

PM/CB appeared in 7 episodes, of which 1 in the "Previously On Stargate Atlantis". Had the most words in 512 - Outsiders - 1218. Had the least amount of words in the previously on Stargate Atlantis of 508 - The Queen - 5.

AT/SC
              Total = 1038
              Average = 173

AT/SC appeared in 6 episodes, of which 2 in the "Previously On Stargate Atlantis". Had the most words in 501 - Search & Rescue - 634. Had the least amount of words in the previously on Stargate Atlantis of 508 - The Queen - 3.

RSF/AF
              Total = 25
              Average = 13 (12,5 makes 13)

RSF/AF appeared in 2 episodes.

TH/EW
              Total = 106
              Average = 35

TH/EW appeared in 3 episodes.

And now the part most of you have been waiting for so eagerly...

KELLER vs TEYLA

KELLER – 15 out of 20
              TOTAL WORDS JEWEL = 6723
              AVERAGE WORDS JEWEL = 336

TEYLA – 16 out of 20
              TOTAL WORDS RACHEL = 4863
              AVERAGE WORDS RACHEL = 243

TOTAL WORDS = 1860 words more for Keller (1 episode less in total)
              AVERAGE WORDS = 93 words more for Keller (1 episodes less in total)

KELLER – 13 out of 20
              TOTAL WORDS JEWEL = 7122
              AVERAGE WORDS JEWEL = 548

TEYLA – 15 out of 20
              TOTAL WORDS RACHEL = 5863
              AVERAGE WORDS RACHEL = 293

TOTAL WORDS = 1259 words more for Keller (2 episodes less in total)
              AVERAGE WORDS = 255 words more for Keller (2 episodes less in total)

Oh thanks Cazz! Says it all really

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
              YAY! I'm remembered!! *huggles Scifan* WHERE'S LINDA?!?!
              Hey hun. I havent' seen Linda all day. I hope she's ok.
              Hey guys, i'm still here. I've been ill. Got an infection and i've been in bed for the last few days. I won't be on here long. got a temperature so I feel like i'm burning up

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              I think after wordcount was posted here, I'd just drop by to post the rest aka screentime... for anyone who's interested, and don't be shy to repost in any thread you see fit.

And I am done... ...At last... I would like to thank my trusty timer for being with me until the end.

But without further ado... Here are the results of the season 5 screentime counting:

Spoiler:

Season 5
              Total = 852m23s
              Average = 42m37s

They had the full intros until 508 - The Queen, but from then they continued with the 10 second beginnings. So opening credits only if they didn't appear in the episodes which means 4 seconds nonetheless counted.

JF/JS
              Total = 247m03s
              Average = 12m21s

Total = 282m44s
              Average = 14m08s

JF/JS appeared in all 20 episodes. He had the most screentime in 519 - Vegas -> 21m57s, and the least in 509 - Tracker -> 00m41s.

RL/TE
              Total = 121m53s
              Average = 6m06

Total = 135m35s
              Average = 6m47s

RL/TE appeared in 16 of 20 episodes. She didn't appear in 507 - Whispers, 509 - Tracker, 516 - Brain Storm and 519 - Vegas. She had the most screentime in 508 - The Queen -> 17m30s.

JM/RD
              Total = 116m49s
              Average = 5m50s

Total = 137m22s
              Average = 6m52s

JM/RD appeared in 18 of 20 episodes. He didn't appear in 507 - Whispers, and 519 - Vegas. He had the most screentime in 509 - Tracker -> 14m57s.

JS/JK
              Total = 106m30s
              Average = 5m20s

Total = 106m05s
              Average = 8m10s

JS/JK appeared in 15 of 20 episodes. She didn't appear in 504 - The Daedalus Variations, 505 - Ghost In The Machine, 507 - Whispers, 513 - Inquisition and 517 - The Prodigal. She had the most screentime in 516 - Brain Storm -> 20m24s.

RP/RW
              508 The Queen (previously on Stargate Atlantis)
              Total = 105m52s
              Average = 5m18s

RP/RW appeared in 15 of 20 episodes, 1 "Previously on Stargate Atlantis". He didn't appear in 504 - The Daedalus Variations, 507 - Whispers, 509 - Tracker, 512 - Outsiders and 516 - Brain Storm. He had the most screentime in 515 - Remnants -> 18m46s.

DH/RM
              Total = 248m03s
              Average = 12m24s

Total = 273m30s
              Average = 13m41s

DH/RM appeared in all 20 episodes. He had the most screentime in 516 - Brain Storm -> 24m31s, and the least in 507 - Whispers -> 01m47s.

PM/CB
              Total = 37m51s
              Average = 8m12s

Total = 18m01s
              Average = 9m01s

PM/CB appeared in 6 of 20 episodes, 1 flashback. He had the most screentime in 512 - Outsiders -> 15m19s, and the least in 513 - Inquisition -> 00m47s.

AT/SC
              Total = 12m01s
              Average = 2m24s

Total = 112m54s
              Average = 5m39s

AT/SC appeared in 5 of 20 episodes, 2 "Previously on Stargate Atlantis". She had the most screentime in 501 - Search & Rescue -> 6m54s, and the least in 508 - The Queen -> 00m01s.

RSF/AF
              Total = 00m54s
              Average = 00m18s

No mention in season 4, but in comparison to season 3 when we last saw him in a previously on Stargate Atlantis
              Total = 00m02s

RSF/AF appeared in 3 of 20 episodes, 1 "Previously on Stargate Atlantis" + 1 flashback. He had the most screentime in 513 - Inquisition -> 00m46s, and the least in 512 - Outsiders -> 00m02s.

TH/EW
              Total = 3m08s
              Average = 00m47s

Total = 25m23s
              Average = 5m05s

TH/EW appeared in 4 of 20 episodes, 2 "Previously on Stargate Atlantis" + 2 flashbacks. She had the most screentime in 513 - Inquisition -> 02m41s, and the least in 512 - Outsiders -> 00m01s.

And now the moment some of you have been looking forward to the most:

KELLER vs TEYLA

Keller - 15 out of 20
              Total = 106m30s
              Average = 5m20s

Teyla - 16 out of 20
              Total = 121m53s
              Average = 6m06

Total screentime = Teyla has 15m23s more screentime than Keller.
              Average screentime/episode = Teyla has 00m46s more average screentime than Keller.

I will upload the full documents in a bit so that you can look back over the 5 seasons.
              Thanks for that little Lemming
              sigpic

Comment

Take care of yourself Linda! Good to hear from you

Comment

Take care of yourself Linda! Good to hear from you

Hi Cazz, thought I should come on and let you guys know i'm still here I'm on antibiotics but I can't swallow pills so have to get the liquid stuff and it stinks and it makes me kinda nauseous Still a little sore when I take a deep breath in but it's getting better slowly, better than the other morning mind you when I was in so much pain that I was up almost the whole night, eventually got to sleep at the back of 5 in the morning!
                  sigpic

Comment

Tis 40 mins later and you're still online

Shsssshhh!
                    That sounds great to me

First decision, should we go with TPTB pattern and have episode 4 as a Ronon ep or think outside the box and have it later

Ep 3 is kind of a Ronon ep, in that it's not a McShepp/McKeller ep
                    Forgot to say that they have to intercept the Wraith in ep 4, the ones that they go back to Pegasus to defeat.

Maybe they manage to plot the course that the Wraith are taking and like in LFP they find a planet that they are going to stop at to cull, so Atlantis gets to the planet first to help them, the team beam down to the planet to warn people to hind, maybe take them up to Atlantis before the Wraith arrive but they get there quicker than Rodney had predicted so the team get stuck on the planet while Atlantis has to fight off the Wraith, obviously there’d be darts and stuff trying to cull the planet so the team would have to protect people and prevent themselves from getting culled

I like that idea Does Atlantis have a full complement of ZPM's, or just one? If it has two or three, maybe they are hesitant to set down on one planet... maybe have it as a ship for a while, floating about in space? That way they are more mobile
                    don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                      I like that idea Does Atlantis have a full complement of ZPM's, or just one? If it has two or three, maybe they are hesitant to set down on one planet... maybe have it as a ship for a while, floating about in space? That way they are more mobile
                      Well they have the ZPM lab so it depends how many they make in it

Comment

So i've been gone a few days and all hell breaks loose? So it'd true that our anti KcKay/Keller thread gets taken away but they keep the anti Sam/Jack thread?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                          So i've been gone a few days and all hell breaks loose? So it'd true that our anti KcKay/Keller thread gets taken away but they keep the anti Sam/Jack thread?
                          *nods*

Comment

*nods*

Well that stinks of double standards
                            sigpic

Comment

No, not sick.
                              Spoiler:
                              Dad was in the hospital with heart probs on Sunday He's home now, but it's not good. They have a treatment though, so hopefully all will be well again in a few weeks

That sounds like a busy day! Have a good one
                              Oh no hun. That's awful!!

I hope he gets better soon and everything works out. **HUGS**

It was a busy day, but not too bad.

That sounds great to me

*waves to San*

Ok, so now that we have the first three eps ready for the writers to go and do their outlines (yay! ) we can move on to pitches for the next three episodes I was going to start this tomorrow but its Mothers Day here so I don't know how much I'll be on

So pitches that we've already had and not used yet:

Like you said Sci, as we've got people getting sick in ep 3, if we use Planet's idea it will have to be later in the season. Also your idea for Todd trapping Sheppard should be a bit later in the season IMO

So we've got an AU CSI plot pitch from AMC and Laura's idea about the virtual environment that Teyla gets sucked into. Again, these can be used later in the season, they don't have to be know

Oh good. Let me know when Traci posts her's then I'll write mine.

I'm fine with the Todd/Shep thing to be later. I didn't think you wanted to rush the Todd arc any way.

Well, if we don't get all the teams back by the 3 or 4th ep, then it could be a B-plot for one of the eps. Maybe they are still looking for Lorne or something...

Oh and this just come to mind! For those that watched the original CSI. They had and ep of the "B" team doing stuff while the main team were out doing other things. It's just a wild idea, but what if John, Teyla, Ronon, Rodney and maybe Carson are stuck or trapped somewhere and it takes; Lorne, Chuck, Zelanka, Amelia, Woolsey and whoever else to figure how to get them back.... instead of John figuring out of a bad situation with his Mesa brain and Rodney being over confident with his.

I was just gonna say that about 4th ep.

Oh nice idea.

Maybe it'll actually be an interesting season then for a change

I'm being more negative than I really feel, don't worry Or do
                              Hee hee.

ohhhh reeeeeeeeeeeeally, I started reading that fic, I should get back to it

Oh thanks Cazz! Says it all really

Hey guys, i'm still here. I've been ill. Got an infection and i've been in bed for the last few days. I won't be on here long. got a temperature so I feel like i'm burning up

Thanks for that little Lemming
                              LINDA!!!!!!
                              *Runs, but gives gentle hug*

I was afraid that it had some thing to do with you getting sick. I remember that you said you were worry that it would happen.

Hi Cazz, thought I should come on and let you guys know i'm still here I'm on antibiotics but I can't swallow pills so have to get the liquid stuff and it stinks and it makes me kinda nauseous Still a little sore when I take a deep breath in but it's getting better slowly, better than the other morning mind you when I was in so much pain that I was up almost the whole night, eventually got to sleep at the back of 5 in the morning!

Oh no hun. **HUGGLES** Get some more rest and get better soon hun.

Well that stinks of double standards

That is just so wrong.

Comment

LINDA!!!!!!
                                *Runs, but gives gentle hug*

I was afraid that it had some thing to do with you getting sick. I remember that you said you were worry that it would happen.

Oh no hun. **HUGGLES** Get some more rest and get better soon hun.

That is just so wrong.
                                Someone happy to see me Yep and it did happen again But I don't think the infection is actually in the lung this time so that's good

I'll be going soon cause i'm getting a little tired but i'll ry get on tomorrow for a little while
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X