John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
    What would John call Sam? Writing my tag for missing but i forget if he called her Sam or Carter, or what?
    Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
    John has called - to her - both Sam and Colonel. To others he refers to her as Carter/ Col. Carter.
    I can't remember him ever calling her Sam... I'm sure it was always Carter or Colonel, even though she called him John sometimes.
    don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
      I can't remember him ever calling her Sam... I'm sure it was always Carter or Colonel, even though she called him John sometimes.
      Gotta go back and change it. 249 words to go
      sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Doppelganger icons at my lj

sample

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
          Lurking. Great icons.
          Thanks hun. How was your week with hubby?

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
          The news from the Appollo comes in ep two, but the first feelt is defeated in ep 1, they need the ZPM's for that to power the drones and the shield I like your idea of a team being off world and in trouble, Shep could get the call while in talks with the IOA and is torn whether to go and help

Yes its a two parter, but they are still seperate eps, the IOA discussions go over them both and the threat of the Wraith and making ZPM's over them both but some things have to be concluded in the first ep
          Ok Question: In Ep 1. Do they fight the Wraith in the MW galaxy? Cause if it's in the PG, then Teyla and family can get dropped off.

I also like the idea of teams doing offworld search for ZPM. The Daedy could've dropped them off with PJs to search is small areas. They are left behind because of Daedy's urgency to get home to help defend Earth. The ZPM's are made just in time to fight and this way the offworld teams have no clue that Atlantis has a lab. ??

EP.2:
          Maybe after John is told that he has to stay, he argues that he needs to find and get back his men in PG. IOA point out that they are no longer his men, since he's staying on Earth.
          Towards the end of the ep2 Apollo needs them to get more on coming Wraith ships and also to try to pick up the rest of the offworld teams.

OH!! Can we have Atlantis orbiting Earth, cloaked, since they have all the ZPMs they need?

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
          YAY! I'm remembered!! *huggles Scifan* WHERE'S LINDA?!?!

(Thanks alot Gater)
          http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59...sunday0539.jpg
          John: (musing) Last night I lay in bed, took a drink, and a shower. My head still hurts from the icecubes
          Ronon (off screen) *snickers*
          Hey hun. I havent' seen Linda all day. I hope she's ok.

Wonderful almost done with one of mine as well

Loved the icons although i forgot to vote
          Thanks hun. Be looking forward to it.
          Thanks and NP hun.

I believe you're right. I think it's ok for her to call him by his first name, cuz he's rated under her, where she is still his commanding officer.

Gotta go back and change it. 249 words to go
          Woohoooo!! Good luck.

Comment

Oh can I snurch the second one?

Comment

Hello!!
              Who's here??
              Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
              Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                Oh can I snurch the second one?
                Mais, oui!

I had to go check and see what thay one was Lol. Snurch away

Comment

Doppelganger icons at my lj

sample
                  Love em im so proud of you

Missing tag for the 100,000 posts i need a beta for it before i post it on the lj any volunteers? Be gentle please

Spoiler:
                  “Whoever did this will pay. I will make certain of it.”

Her words kept ringing in his ears, and each time his frown deepened at the ferocity of them. She had gazed off into the distance, her stare cold and steely, swearing vengeance to whom ever had taken her people. She hadn’t been herself at that moment, completely filled with hatred and anger, so unlike the gentle Teyla he had met in that Athosian tent more than four years ago. He had no right to judge her actions or feelings, but…

“Colonel? John?” came Colonel Carter’s voice as she tore him away from his thoughts.

“Yeah?” he asked, finally realizing that all eyes were on him and that he was still in his seat in the briefing room.

“Do you wish to add anything else?”

“There isn’t much more to add is there?” he answered. “Teyla’s people are missing and we owe it to her to keep on looking for them until we find them. The anthropological teams Rodney sent out didn’t find anything, but they plan on heading out tomorrow, lets hope they have better luck then.”

“Very well, I hope they do.” She replied while nodding in his direction. “If no one else has anything to add, you are all free to retire for the night."

Getting up from his chair and making his way to the door, he was stopped by the Colonel’s voice.

“John, may I have a word”

Turning back, he nodded and walked back to his seat.

“I know that I have not been here long, but that does not mean that I am not interested in the well being of everyone in the city. Knowing that you and Teyla are extremely close I found it appropriate to ask you how she’s holding up.”

“We haven’t talked much, but she’s hanging in there. I was going to go see her right now in fact.”

“In that case, we can talk once you’ve talked with her. Good night.”

“Good night.”

Leaving the briefing room, he began to make his way through the sleeping city towards the infirmary. As he walked along the dim corridors he muttered quick good-nights to the personnel still on duty, but his mind was once again on the Athosian leader. He really didn’t know what he was going to tell her or do. Was there anything he could do or say? All the people she had fought for her whole life where gone and he had no idea how to help her through it. He had always been the one to bottle up his emotions, despite his lack of knowledge in helping others deal with their own, one thing was for sure, he would be by her side looking for them until they found them.

As he walked into the infirmary he quickly found out Teyla was no longer in the bed he had left her on. Looking for an answer, he approached one of the nurses and asked of Teyla’s whereabouts.

“Teyla was released about half an hour ago, Colonel.”

“I thought Keller was keeping her over night, said something about a concussion.”

“Yes well, after a talk they had, Teyla was quite insistent on going to her quarters, Dr. Keller didn’t want to let her go, but I guess she felt bad denying it to her, her people being gone and all. So she let her go, under the conditions that if she felt just a tad bit worse that she come back immediately.”

“Well thanks that sounds like Teyla, good night”, flashing her a polite smile he made his way out of the infirmary and towards Teyla’s quarters.

Once again walking through the corridors, a familiar silhouette standing out in one of the balconies caught the corner of his eye. His first thought was that she shouldn’t be out there in such a cold weather, but he quickly remember everything she went through today, and concluded that cold air would be the last thing on her mind at the moment.

Taking two stairs at a time he made his way onto the balcony and braced himself for what was to come.

“Hey.” He muttered sheepishly while running a hand through his already messy hair.

Not bothering to turn around, she acknowledge his presence with a small hello and continued to lean against the rail looking out into the ocean, no doubt thinking of her people.

He himself had no idea what to say, so the did the next best thing, walked up next to her and also leaned against the railing, hoping his presence would serve of some comfort.

The moonlight highlighted the lovely contours of her face, the high cheek bones, soft pink lips he’s tasted once before, and those brown eyes that had once been filled with happiness and hope where now filled with hate and sadness. Over the years, there was no denying that his affection for her was much more than that of a friend, but he had yet to tell her. Who knew what would happen to their friendship and now was definitely not the time for this. As he continued his silent appraisal of her through the corner of his eye, he noticed her arms wrapped around her belly and how her delicate hands stroked her skin through the material of her shirt.

“If it hurts, you should go back to the infirmary.”

She finally looked at him, a questioning look on her face, clearly not knowing what he was talking about. So he pointed at her arms and she then understood what he meant.

“No, it does not hurt.”

Looking directly into her eyes he could see the pain and aguish in them and in just about broke his heart to see her that way.

“We’ll find them Teyla, you hear me, we’ll find them”

“It is all my fault. If I had been there, I could have done something, helped them in some way, but I was not. I left them to fight for a better life, and now they are gone John, my people, my family is gone.”

“Don’t you dare say. If you had been there you’d be gone to. You could have done nothing to save them or you. And your family is not gone, one of them is standing right in front of you.”

Sighing, she stepped closer to him and wrapped her arms around his body. This time he didn’t hesitate, he held her tightly against him, and let her pour the anguish our of her soul. Teyla was in pieces, but he would put her back together.

Whoever did this to her would pay. He would make certain of it.

sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                    Thanks hun. How was your week with hubby?
                    Actually, it starts tomorrow. We're visiting family so I'll be MIA at least until Monday.
                    sigpic
                    Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Aww Snow. Good work. There's just a few wee typos but right now my brain has ceased function,lol.

And thanks

Comment

Aww Snow. Good work. There's just a few wee typos but right now my brain has ceased function,lol.

And thanks
                        So could ya beta it later on? maybe help me with the end a bit to make it a bit more sweet?
                        sig by Cazzblade

Comment

So could ya beta it later on? maybe help me with the end a bit to make it a bit more sweet?
                          Well, it would need to be tomorrow night (for me) as I am going to bed in about... four minutes, lol and I'm working all day tomorrow. if no one else offers before then, of course I will hun

Comment

Well, it would need to be tomorrow night (for me) as I am going to bed in about... four minutes, lol and I'm working all day tomorrow. if no one else offers before then, of course I will hun
                            Thank you
                            sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Spoiler:
                              Rising 1: Snowball
                              Rising 2:
                              Hide and Seek:
                              38 mins: SciFan - complete
                              Suspicion: Laura - complete
                              Childhoods End:
                              Poisoning the Well: Laura - complete
                              Underground: YappiChick - complete
                              Home: YappiChick - complete
                              The Storm:
                              The Eye:
                              The Defiant One: Cazz - complete
                              Hot Zone: AlbinoMonkeyC
                              Sanctuary: SAF
                              Before I Sleep:
                              The Brotherhood:
                              Letters From Pegasus: Hope24
                              The Gift: Sangate
                              The Siege 1:
                              The Siege 2:

The Seige 3:
                              Intruder: YappiChick
                              Runner: AlbinoMonkeyC
                              Duet:
                              Condemned:
                              Trinity:
                              Instinct:
                              Conversion: SanGate - complete
                              Aurora:
                              The Lost Boys:
                              The Hive:
                              Epiphany:
                              Critical Mass: Scifan
                              Grace Under Pressure: Gater101
                              The Tower:
                              The Long Goodbye: Snowball
                              Coup d'tat: Cazz
                              Michael:
                              Inferno:
                              Allies:

No Mans Land:
                              Misbegotten:
                              Irresistible:
                              Sateda:
                              Progeny:
                              The Real World: YappiChick
                              Common Ground: SanGate
                              McKay & Mrs Miller: Gator
                              Phantoms: Cazz
                              The Return 1: SciFan
                              The Return 2: Gater101
                              Echoes: Snowball
                              Irresponsible:
                              Tao of Rodney:
                              The Game:
                              The Ark: SciFan
                              Sunday: Gator - complete
                              Submersion: Gater101
                              Vengeance:
                              First Strike:
                              Adrift:

Adrift:
                              Lifeline: Cazz
                              Reunion:
                              DG:
                              Travellers: Snowball
                              Tabula Rasa: Gater101
                              Missing: Snowball - complete
                              The Seer:
                              Millers Crossing:
                              This Mortal Coil: SciFan - complete
                              BAMSR: Gator - complete
                              SoW: Cazz
                              Quarantine:
                              Harmony:
                              Outcast: YappiChick
                              Trio:
                              Midway:
                              Kindred 1:
                              Kindred 2: Gator
                              The Last Man:

Search and Rescue: Camy
                              The Seed: Gater101
                              Broken Ties:
                              Daedalus Variations: YappiChick
                              Ghost in the Machine: Gator - complete
                              The Shrine:
                              Whispers:
                              The Queen:
                              Tracker:
                              First Contact:
                              The Lost Tribe: Cazz
                              Outsiders: Gator
                              Inquisition:
                              The Prodigal: Snowball
                              Remnants:
                              BS:
                              Infection:
                              Identity:
                              Vegas: Gater101
                              Enemy at the Gates: Cazz
                              Last edited by gater101; 20 March 2009, 04:19 PM.

Comment

Love em im so proud of you

Missing tag for the 100,000 posts i need a beta for it before i post it on the lj any volunteers? Be gentle please

Spoiler:
                                “Whoever did this will pay. I will make certain of it.”

Her words kept ringing in his ears, and each time his frown deepened at the ferocity of them. She had gazed off into the distance, her stare cold and steely, swearing vengeance to whom ever had taken her people. She hadn’t been herself at that moment, completely filled with hatred and anger, so unlike the gentle Teyla he had met in that Athosian tent more than four years ago. He had no right to judge her actions or feelings, but…

“Colonel? John?” came Colonel Carter’s voice as she tore him away from his thoughts.

“Yeah?” he asked, finally realizing that all eyes were on him and that he was still in his seat in the briefing room.

“Do you wish to add anything else?”

“There isn’t much more to add is there?” he answered. “Teyla’s people are missing and we owe it to her to keep on looking for them until we find them. The anthropological teams Rodney sent out didn’t find anything, but they plan on heading out tomorrow, lets hope they have better luck then.”

“Very well, I hope they do.” She replied while nodding in his direction. “If no one else has anything to add, you are all free to retire for the night."

Getting up from his chair and making his way to the door, he was stopped by the Colonel’s voice.

“John, may I have a word”

Turning back, he nodded and walked back to his seat.

“I know that I have not been here long, but that does not mean that I am not interested in the well being of everyone in the city. Knowing that you and Teyla are extremely close I found it appropriate to ask you how she’s holding up.”

“We haven’t talked much, but she’s hanging in there. I was going to go see her right now in fact.”

“In that case, we can talk once you’ve talked with her. Good night.”

“Good night.”

Leaving the briefing room, he began to make his way through the sleeping city towards the infirmary. As he walked along the dim corridors he muttered quick good-nights to the personnel still on duty, but his mind was once again on the Athosian leader. He really didn’t know what he was going to tell her or do. Was there anything he could do or say? All the people she had fought for her whole life where gone and he had no idea how to help her through it. He had always been the one to bottle up his emotions, despite his lack of knowledge in helping others deal with their own, one thing was for sure, he would be by her side looking for them until they found them.

As he walked into the infirmary he quickly found out Teyla was no longer in the bed he had left her on. Looking for an answer, he approached one of the nurses and asked of Teyla’s whereabouts.

“Teyla was released about half an hour ago, Colonel.”

“I thought Keller was keeping her over night, said something about a concussion.”

“Yes well, after a talk they had, Teyla was quite insistent on going to her quarters, Dr. Keller didn’t want to let her go, but I guess she felt bad denying it to her, her people being gone and all. So she let her go, under the conditions that if she felt just a tad bit worse that she come back immediately.”

“Well thanks that sounds like Teyla, good night”, flashing her a polite smile he made his way out of the infirmary and towards Teyla’s quarters.

Once again walking through the corridors, a familiar silhouette standing out in one of the balconies caught the corner of his eye. His first thought was that she shouldn’t be out there in such a cold weather, but he quickly remember everything she went through today, and concluded that cold air would be the last thing on her mind at the moment.

Taking two stairs at a time he made his way onto the balcony and braced himself for what was to come.

“Hey.” He muttered sheepishly while running a hand through his already messy hair.

Not bothering to turn around, she acknowledge his presence with a small hello and continued to lean against the rail looking out into the ocean, no doubt thinking of her people.

He himself had no idea what to say, so the did the next best thing, walked up next to her and also leaned against the railing, hoping his presence would serve of some comfort.

The moonlight highlighted the lovely contours of her face, the high cheek bones, soft pink lips he’s tasted once before, and those brown eyes that had once been filled with happiness and hope where now filled with hate and sadness. Over the years, there was no denying that his affection for her was much more than that of a friend, but he had yet to tell her. Who knew what would happen to their friendship and now was definitely not the time for this. As he continued his silent appraisal of her through the corner of his eye, he noticed her arms wrapped around her belly and how her delicate hands stroked her skin through the material of her shirt.

“If it hurts, you should go back to the infirmary.”

She finally looked at him, a questioning look on her face, clearly not knowing what he was talking about. So he pointed at her arms and she then understood what he meant.

“No, it does not hurt.”

Looking directly into her eyes he could see the pain and aguish in them and in just about broke his heart to see her that way.

“We’ll find them Teyla, you hear me, we’ll find them”

“It is all my fault. If I had been there, I could have done something, helped them in some way, but I was not. I left them to fight for a better life, and now they are gone John, my people, my family is gone.”

“Don’t you dare say. If you had been there you’d be gone to. You could have done nothing to save them or you. And your family is not gone, one of them is standing right in front of you.”

Sighing, she stepped closer to him and wrapped her arms around his body. This time he didn’t hesitate, he held her tightly against him, and let her pour the anguish our of her soul. Teyla was in pieces, but he would put her back together.

Whoever did this to her would pay. He would make certain of it.

Wonderfully done hun.

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                                Actually, it starts tomorrow. We're visiting family so I'll be MIA at least until Monday.
                                Oh, ok. I got the week messed up.
                                I'll send you my tag after next week then.

And thanks
                                I'm sure. It's gotta be real late over there.

Spoiler:
                                Rising 1: Snowball
                                Rising 2:
                                Hide and Seek:
                                38 mins: SciFan - complete
                                Suspicion: Laura - complete
                                Childhoods End:
                                Poisoning the Well: Laura - complete
                                Underground: YappiChick - complete
                                Home: YappiChick - complete
                                The Storm:
                                The Eye:
                                The Defiant One: Cazz - complete
                                Hot Zone: AlbinoMonkeyC
                                Sanctuary: SAF
                                Before I Sleep:
                                The Brotherhood:
                                Letters From Pegasus: Hope24
                                The Gift: Sangate
                                The Siege 1:
                                The Siege 2:

The Seige 3:
                                Intruder: YappiChick
                                Runner: AlbinoMonkeyC
                                Duet:
                                Condemned:
                                Trinity:
                                Instinct:
                                Conversion: SanGate - complete
                                Aurora:
                                The Lost Boys:
                                The Hive:
                                Epiphany:
                                Critical Mass: Scifan
                                Grace Under Pressure: Gater101
                                The Tower:
                                The Long Goodbye: Snowball
                                Coup d'tat: Cazz
                                Michael:
                                Inferno:
                                Allies:

No Mans Land:
                                Misbegotten:
                                Irresistible:
                                Sateda:
                                Progeny:
                                The Real World: YappiChick
                                Common Ground: SanGate
                                McKay & Mrs Miller: Gator
                                Phantoms: Cazz
                                The Return 1: SciFan
                                The Return 2: Gater101
                                Echoes: Snowball
                                Irresponsible:
                                Tao of Rodney:
                                The Game:
                                The Ark: SciFan
                                Sunday: Gator - complete
                                Submersion: Gater101
                                Vengeance:
                                First Strike:
                                Adrift:

Adrift:
                                Lifeline: Cazz
                                Reunion:
                                DG:
                                Travellers: Snowball
                                Tabula Rasa: Gater101
                                Missing: Snowball - complete
                                The Seer:
                                Millers Crossing:
                                This Mortal Coil: SciFan - complete
                                BAMSR: Gator - complete
                                SoW: Cazz
                                Quarantine:
                                Harmony:
                                Outcast: YappiChick
                                Trio:
                                Midway:
                                Kindred 1:
                                Kindred 2: Gator
                                The Last Man:

Search and Rescue: Camy
                                The Seed: Gater101
                                Broken Ties:
                                Daedalus Variations: YappiChick
                                Ghost in the Machine: Gator - complete
                                The Shrine:
                                Whispers:
                                The Queen:
                                Tracker:
                                First Contact:
                                The Lost Tribe: Cazz
                                Outsiders: Gator
                                Inquisition:
                                The Prodigal: Snowball
                                Remnants:
                                BS:
                                Infection:
                                Identity:
                                Vegas: Gater101
                                Enemy at the Gates: Cazz
                                Thanks Laura. I knew about needing to do Return 1, but forgot about needing to do The Ark. I'm thinking about maybe doing The Queen as well.

Off to bed for me too.

Comment

Working...
                                X