Love these...awesome work
    Thanks hun.

How are you?

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      Yep!! And she does awesome too.
      You forgot to mention how often I make you cry by my mean comments. ROFL
      sigpic
      Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Thanks hun.

How are you?
        You're welcome...

I'm doing good...
        sigpic
        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
          You forgot to mention how often I make you cry by my mean comments. ROFL
          I didn't want to scare anyone.

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
          You're welcome...

I'm doing good...
          Oh good.

Comment

3 hours?

Pfft.

Pic spam!

*can I be's teyla, please*

don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Awww...he's daydreaming about Teyla....how cute!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                Yup! I love that scene with Ronon ,lol.
                don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Yeah!! Pic Spam. I love them all.

Congrats on 4100 posts!!!

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                  Aww. Yes and it takes us over another year to see one of his dreams.

Hee Hee. I love that whole scene with him and Ronon too, Laura.

Thread Mommy you need to come in more. I'm about 400 post away from getting close to yours.

Finally started writing my MC tag and about 750 more words too go.

Comment

I know it's gonna have to beta'd big time, but here's my tag for Critical Mass:

A Day of Sorrow and Comfort

Spoiler:
                    John slowly releases a sigh of relief, for the day from hell was finally over. As he walks down the corridor towards the cafeteria, he lightly shakes his head in disbelief. Not only did the day start off with a bomb threat and find out that The Trust was involved, but the city also had the threat of two Hive ships thanks to the Trust as well.
                    Thankfully, Cadman was able to figure out that it was Col. Caldwell that was the saboteur and they were able to get the code in time for Rodney to keep the ZPM from overloading. John pauses briefly in his stride as he recalls the moment he saw that the Colonel was being manipulated by a Goul’d. It was something he was hoping he’d never see in his life time.
                    John nears the cafeteria and notices that it is fairly empty. He was hoping that Teyla was done with getting her people of the Daedalus. He enjoyed the moments when they would talk about the day’s burdens and help each other deflate any angers or frustrations. He finally comes to the conclusion that he is still with them and maybe even helping with bringing their belongings back to the mainland.
                    As he walks up the stairs, he nearly gets knocked over by Carson.
                    “Hey Doc, you should be careful where you’re walking. You know, it might be helpful if you keep your head up to see better,” John tries to say jokingly.
                    “Aye, I’m sorry about that. It’s been a long day,” Carson sighs. “I thought I’d get some food for Teyla after what she’s been through today.”
                    John gives him a confused look.
                    “Oh goodness, you dunno know?” the doctor responds.
                    “Know what, Doc?” John questions a little sternly. “Is she ok? Did she get hurt some how?”
                    “No, nothing like that, she…. well, one of her people, Charin pasted away today,” Carson answers solemnly.
                    John’s eyes widen, but still express his deepest sympathy for Teyla, “I… I didn’t know. With all that was going on and ….. Why didn’t she say anything?”
                    Carson gives John a look, as almost to say that he should know Teyla better, “She didn’t want to trouble you, plus she knew you had enough on your plate already. I tried my best to help, but at the end Charin didn’t want any other medical help and went on her own terms.”
                    John places a hand on Carson’s shoulder, “I’m sure you did you best, Doc., you always to do.”
                    John points to the tray that the doctor is holding, “Is this all for her?”
                    “Aye,” Carson replies.
                    “Well...you know. You look tired, so I can take it to her. I’ll just get something for me as well. This way she doesn’t have to eat along,” he persuades the doctor.
                    “Are you sure? It really isn’t a bother…” Carson begins to say.
                    “Nope, I’m positive. Go. Go get some rest,” John interrupts.
                    Carson smiles and gives John the tray. He nods to say thank you before walking out of site.
                    John took the tray and goes back to get some food for himself. He pauses to think what else might help comfort her. The only thing he could think of, beside a friend to lean on, was a big bowl of chocolate ice cream, which the cafeteria associate graciously provides him.
                    In no time, John is in front of Teyla’s quarters. He pauses to think of what he should do or say. This was something he was comfortable doing, but she was a fellow teammate, but most importantly, an ally and friend.
                    He waves his hand over her door chimes. There’s a long silence. Maybe she is mourning with her people; he thought and is about to turn and walk away before the door finally opens. He can see her reddened eyes and the wetness on her face from the tears she obviously wiped away just before she answered the door.
                    She stands before him in shock, “Colonel Sheppard?” She looks at him and the tray he has before him with confusion. “What are you….?”
                    John interrupts, “Doc told me about… about what happened with Charin. I thought I’d come and make sure you get something to eat.”
                    “I… I am not hungry, but thank you much the same,” she says softly and politely.
                    John makes a small pouty face, “But I have all this food and I even got you something that most people on Earth eat when they are upset… ice cream.”
                    He didn’t want to tell her that it is mostly woman that would normally delved into a big bowl of ice cream, or something sinfully delicious, when they got upset. He figured that it was both irreverent and that it might possibly insult her. Plus, in all honesty, he couldn’t explain why they did it. He always preferred a nice cold beer.
                    She reluctantly lets him in and once he’s in he immediately finds a table to place the tray on. He decides to bypass all the other food and grabs the spoon and chocolate ice cream. He give it to her and she just gives it a curious look.
                    “It’s good. Trust me,” he smiles with a boyish look. “It’s cold, so you might want to eat it slow. Otherwise you’ll get a brain freeze and…..” he sees her looking more confused. “Um, never mind.”
                    She digs a little bit on her spoon to sample it. She is surprised by the coldness, but also how cream and decadent it was.
                    “How are you holding up?” he asks with deep sympathy.
                    Tears start to well up in her eyes, “ Besides losing my father and mother, this is one of the greatest loses I’ve ever had to face.” She pauses for a bit. “ I knew… I knew this day would come one day, but I was still not prepared.”
                    John remained to be a listening ear for her. She talked about the various things that Charin did for her and for her people. Many things she has learned from her over the years. As she talked she slowly ate the rest of the ice cream and the rest of the food he brought for her. She asked about what had transpired during his day and they ended up talking for hours.
                    They ate, they talked and they helped each other through a difficult day.

The End

Hope you like it and be kind.

G'night .

Comment

Planet. I'll try to read you're idea in a few, but I doubt we'd be doing any series crossovers. I could be wrong.
                      The crossovers ones are just regular fan fics that I’m going to write that are not related to my idea for the Virtual season 6 thing. I just figured if my idea didn't work for that that I would make the regular fics a trilogy with idea.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

I know it's gonna have to beta'd big time, but here's my tag for Critical Mass:

A Day of Sorrow and Comfort

Spoiler:
                        John slowly releases a sigh of relief, for the day from hell was finally over. As he walks down the corridor towards the cafeteria, he lightly shakes his head in disbelief. Not only did the day start off with a bomb threat and find out that The Trust was involved, but the city also had the threat of two Hive ships thanks to the Trust as well.
                        Thankfully, Cadman was able to figure out that it was Col. Caldwell that was the saboteur and they were able to get the code in time for Rodney to keep the ZPM from overloading. John pauses briefly in his stride as he recalls the moment he saw that the Colonel was being manipulated by a Goul’d. It was something he was hoping he’d never see in his life time.
                        John nears the cafeteria and notices that it is fairly empty. He was hoping that Teyla was done with getting her people of the Daedalus. He enjoyed the moments when they would talk about the day’s burdens and help each other deflate any angers or frustrations. He finally comes to the conclusion that he is still with them and maybe even helping with bringing their belongings back to the mainland.
                        As he walks up the stairs, he nearly gets knocked over by Carson.
                        “Hey Doc, you should be careful where you’re walking. You know, it might be helpful if you keep your head up to see better,” John tries to say jokingly.
                        “Aye, I’m sorry about that. It’s been a long day,” Carson sighs. “I thought I’d get some food for Teyla after what she’s been through today.”
                        John gives him a confused look.
                        “Oh goodness, you dunno know?” the doctor responds.
                        “Know what, Doc?” John questions a little sternly. “Is she ok? Did she get hurt some how?”
                        “No, nothing like that, she…. well, one of her people, Charin pasted away today,” Carson answers solemnly.
                        John’s eyes widen, but still express his deepest sympathy for Teyla, “I… I didn’t know. With all that was going on and ….. Why didn’t she say anything?”
                        Carson gives John a look, as almost to say that he should know Teyla better, “She didn’t want to trouble you, plus she knew you had enough on your plate already. I tried my best to help, but at the end Charin didn’t want any other medical help and went on her own terms.”
                        John places a hand on Carson’s shoulder, “I’m sure you did you best, Doc., you always to do.”
                        John points to the tray that the doctor is holding, “Is this all for her?”
                        “Aye,” Carson replies.
                        “Well...you know. You look tired, so I can take it to her. I’ll just get something for me as well. This way she doesn’t have to eat along,” he persuades the doctor.
                        “Are you sure? It really isn’t a bother…” Carson begins to say.
                        “Nope, I’m positive. Go. Go get some rest,” John interrupts.
                        Carson smiles and gives John the tray. He nods to say thank you before walking out of site.
                        John took the tray and goes back to get some food for himself. He pauses to think what else might help comfort her. The only thing he could think of, beside a friend to lean on, was a big bowl of chocolate ice cream, which the cafeteria associate graciously provides him.
                        In no time, John is in front of Teyla’s quarters. He pauses to think of what he should do or say. This was something he was comfortable doing, but she was a fellow teammate, but most importantly, an ally and friend.
                        He waves his hand over her door chimes. There’s a long silence. Maybe she is mourning with her people; he thought and is about to turn and walk away before the door finally opens. He can see her reddened eyes and the wetness on her face from the tears she obviously wiped away just before she answered the door.
                        She stands before him in shock, “Colonel Sheppard?” She looks at him and the tray he has before him with confusion. “What are you….?”
                        John interrupts, “Doc told me about… about what happened with Charin. I thought I’d come and make sure you get something to eat.”
                        “I… I am not hungry, but thank you much the same,” she says softly and politely.
                        John makes a small pouty face, “But I have all this food and I even got you something that most people on Earth eat when they are upset… ice cream.”
                        He didn’t want to tell her that it is mostly woman that would normally delved into a big bowl of ice cream, or something sinfully delicious, when they got upset. He figured that it was both irreverent and that it might possibly insult her. Plus, in all honesty, he couldn’t explain why they did it. He always preferred a nice cold beer.
                        She reluctantly lets him in and once he’s in he immediately finds a table to place the tray on. He decides to bypass all the other food and grabs the spoon and chocolate ice cream. He give it to her and she just gives it a curious look.
                        “It’s good. Trust me,” he smiles with a boyish look. “It’s cold, so you might want to eat it slow. Otherwise you’ll get a brain freeze and…..” he sees her looking more confused. “Um, never mind.”
                        She digs a little bit on her spoon to sample it. She is surprised by the coldness, but also how cream and decadent it was.
                        “How are you holding up?” he asks with deep sympathy.
                        Tears start to well up in her eyes, “ Besides losing my father and mother, this is one of the greatest loses I’ve ever had to face.” She pauses for a bit. “ I knew… I knew this day would come one day, but I was still not prepared.”
                        John remained to be a listening ear for her. She talked about the various things that Charin did for her and for her people. Many things she has learned from her over the years. As she talked she slowly ate the rest of the ice cream and the rest of the food he brought for her. She asked about what had transpired during his day and they ended up talking for hours.
                        They ate, they talked and they helped each other through a difficult day.

The End

Hope you like it and be kind.

G'night .
                        Well written Hun
                        Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by planet_tv View Post
                          I just wanted say something about that pitch I made a while back for the Virtual season 6 thing and what I wanted to say was this:
                          If by the time ideas are starting to be discussed for episode 10 of season 6 and my pitch that I made doesn’t work or not fit into season 6 then let me know then.

I know it will be a long while before we get to that point but the more I keep thinking about the idea the more I'm thinking about making my SGA/Quantum Leap crossover and its sequel into a trilogy with that idea as the 3 part.
                          Ohhhh. I gotcha.

I actually like the idea of somethinng like that on Atlantis. I don't think we've actually had a creature like that before.

But how would it get on the Daedalus? I think they only dock occationally.

Of course I love the idea of it killing Kanaan. And using Lorne to keep Torren safe on a puddle jumper outside of the city.

Great idea. Hopefully everyone likes it too.

Here's Planet's Post again.
                          Originally posted by planet_tv View Post
                          I don't know if this idea will work for the Virtual season 6 Challenge if it does then someone else can write it because I'm not good writing fan fics that have time limits but if it will not work for that challenge then I will write it as a regular SGA fan fic set after season 5. This idea was originally set in Season 3 after The Game and Weir was in it but I reworked it to see if it would be a good idea for the challenge. It's written the way I usaully write my fan fic ideas on paper.
                          Spoiler:
                          Woolsey and Zelenka – something bad

Sheppard’s team off-world about to return to Atlantis.

Zelenka finds what he thinks to be an Ancient statue but it glows and comes alive (creature). It bits Zelenka and he falls to the ground. The creature becomes invisible and makes its way to the Control Room where Woolsey is minding his own business when the creature becomes visible, bits him and goes back to being invisible before Woolsey even has a chance to get a look at it.

Daedalus lands at Atlantis, just before Sheppard’s team returns, when Sheppard tries to contact the ship to let them know what’s going on but no one responds so Sheppard and his team go to the Daedalus to investigate why no one is responding.

What the creature has infected the people, the ones it bits, with is something the Beckett clone has never seen before and as far as anyone who searches the database is concerned they find no record of it and there’s very little information on the statue/creature.

Sheppard and his team must find a way to stop the creature before it gets everyone on Atlantis and Beckett must find a cure/antidote, (wasn't sure which word to use so I used antidote that's why it's underlined), before tome runs out.

Why no one is responding on the Daedalus is because the creature made its way there.

The invisibility makes the creature hard to track and the Ancient hand scanner and the sensors in the Control Room seem to be giving inaccurate readings when related to the creature.

If Sheppard or Beckett, basically whoever has the Ancient Gene naturally and the strongest, gets bitten means what the creature infects the body with is deadly to them. Also deadly effect on anyone who has small amounts of Wraith DNA in them. What little is found in the database revels that so they know that much about whatever the creature infects the body with.

Sheppard gets bitten which makes the time Beckett has to find an antidote even shorter then before because if he doesn’t Sheppard will die.

The first victim: Kanaan

Kanaan was watching Torren when he was found by Major Lorne after having been bitten by the creature. Major Lorne watches Torren until Teyla returns after Kanaan is taken it the Infirmary.

Basically Kanaan dies just before the information was found and Sheppard gets bitten shortly after the information is found.

Teyla very concerned about Torren and worried about Sheppard.

Either:
                          A. Major Lorne with Torren in a puddle jumper for safety.
                          B. Teyla with Torren in a puddle jumper for safety.
                          Either way the puddle jumper is the only thing the creature can’t enter when the door is closed so it’s the only save haven from the creature.

The creature can only bite one person at a time so if a group of 2 or more people were walking around or in the same room then only one of them would be bitten at that time.

Thanks Donna. I wasn't too sure about it.

Comment

Awesome tag Sci!

Comment

Eh up MrsB

We still need to decide on some action for episode 2 in the VS6 Once we have that we can start pitching for the next few eps

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Ohhhh. I gotcha.

I actually like the idea of somethinng like that on Atlantis. I don't think we've actually had a creature like that before.

But how would it get on the Daedalus? I think they only dock occationally.

Of course I love the idea of it killing Kanaan. And using Lorne to keep Torren safe on a puddle jumper outside of the city.

Great idea. Hopefully everyone likes it too.

Here's Planet's Post again.

Thanks Donna. I wasn't too sure about it.
                                hey tut tut thats me that supposed to say that not you lol well i think its well written
                                Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Working...
                                X