John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some more hugs for ya
    don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
      Ok...and how long, approx., does each writer get for their episode? A week? A month? A day? I'm trying to plan out which episode I would aim for...
      Erm... I don't know Definately longer than a week, a month sounds like a really long time but I think thats more realistic than a week. How long do you think it would take you?

Just noticed you said a day! Yes, a day! Mwahahaha!

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
        Erm... I don't know Definately longer than a week, a month sounds like a really long time but I think thats more realistic than a week. How long do you think it would take you?

Jimminy Christmas! Even the professional writers for the show get about a week to write an ep!
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Well, if the basic plotlines are laid out then a week or so should be fine. Are we going to beta each story? Because that will take time too.

I know, I'm full of questions today.
          sigpic
          Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

I could do it in a day. Depends which day it is, mind you
            Well, if the basic plotlines are laid out then a week or so should be fine. Are we going to beta each story? Because that will take time too.

i think they should be beta-ed... Just to make sure they actually fill the criteria...

Comment

Hey all, long time no see! gee, go and read EQ for a week or so, and everybody moves on without one huh? I'm still here!! I think....

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Yeah get them beta'd I don't mind beta'ring

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                Today

Comment

Today

Well since I've made my word count quota for essay, that I can do

Comment

Well, you can throw my name on the beta list. I usually beta Lea's stories anyway.

One more question (for now)...are we planning on making art (i.e. a header) per episode? That way those who don't write but make art can feel like they are participating?
                    sigpic
                    Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Well, you can throw my name on the beta list. I usually beta Lea's stories anyway.

One more question (for now)...are we planning on making art (i.e. a header) per episode? That way those who don't write but make art can feel like they are participating?
                      If people wish too

Ok, I'll start a Beta list then Anybody that wouldn't mind the fics being thrown their way to beta?

CazzBlade
                      YappiChick

Comment

beta list

CazzBlade
                        YappiChick
                        Everlovin - after the first week of May

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

If people wish too

Ok, I'll start a Beta list then Anybody that wouldn't mind the fics being thrown their way to beta?

CazzBlade
                          YappiChick

I will beta. Also said I'd help out those who're struggling... so I'll be an alpha too

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                            So true... I think it would have made a huge difference... season five was just totally lacking in genuine affectionate moments.... it didnt have to be anything ott.. just a little bit of their natural friendlyness and chemistry coming true...but too many times we got stilted and stiff and it just seemed unnatural for a team who had been together through thick and thin for 5 years...
                            Originally posted by scifan View Post
                            Thanks Snow.

Rockie just poste that in the thunk thread.
                            We were saying that we love that about them.

I agree.

Rockie posted this. It was from DH's last wrap.
                            It really is disapointed Rodney was off having sex in an airplane, Teyla was practically missing, and John and Ronon where just there No real interaction in the whole season for me
                            sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Do we even have a plot for Episode 4? LOL, just wondering...
                              You got any ideas???

Muahahaha
                              Someone is being a little stinker today.

Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post
                              Can´t wait for season 6
                              won´t be writing though...
                              still no success with the 100 000 posts tag to "Sanctuary" .. so ... if anyone might want a shot at that one... I´m willing to let it go

*hides in corner*

love the gif of the hug! could stare at it all day

Now we need a gif of Joe and Rachel hugging... oh wait... we do right?

not a gif but a pic -- just felt like posting it ..

Don't feel bad. I'm behind on fics too. I'm doing research on Critical Mass as we speek. Maybe it will get me motivated.

Ok...and how long, approx., does each writer get for their episode? A week? A month? A day? I'm trying to plan out which episode I would aim for...
                              Oh good question and you are so organized.

Woohoooo!!! Squeeee!! Love those cap. *happy sigh*

Two to three week sound good to me.

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                              Jimminy Christmas! Even the professional writers for the show get about a week to write an ep!
                              Yeah, but that's their job and getting paid for it. I'm sure they are doing papers for school and so on.

And did I say the get paid?

i think they should be beta-ed... Just to make sure they actually fill the criteria...
                              That's cuz you're a made typer.. LOL!!!

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                              Hey all, long time no see! gee, go and read EQ for a week or so, and everybody moves on without one huh? I'm still here!! I think....
                              Hey Tey! **HUGS**

Yeah get them beta'd. I don't mind beta'ring

Today
                              ROFL!!

Yep!! And she does awesome too.

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                              beta list

CazzBlade
                              YappiChick
                              Everlovin - after the first week of May
                              Oh cool. I'm glad you're joining us.

I really liked the idea that was thrown out about a secret lab off world and Teyla gets trapped in it.

Are we going to do other Character eps? Like Rodney, Ronon, Woolsey, Lorne and so on???

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                                It's been one of those nights. I'm just posting these and off to bed. Catch up tomorrow.

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...gotten-2-1.jpg

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...begotten-1.jpg

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...resistible.jpg

G'night everyone.
                                Love these...awesome work
                                sigpic
                                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Working...
                                X