Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
    Its true, I did

Love them Laura, especially the first one Great framing, can't quite see the Rodney in the text though.

I warned you about Rodney/Teyla freaking me out though!

I know; I tried about twelve diff colours. I think I brightened him up a bit too much...
    don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
      I know; I tried about twelve diff colours. I think I brightened him up a bit too much...
      You could put an effect on it The button next to the colour for the text, it puts shadows on and stuff. Or you could put an outline on it: create a new layer beneath the text, select that layer but hold down control and select the text layer, this should highlight the text, go to edit, select 'Stroke (outline) selection)' choose a width for the outline, for that size I'd go with 1 pixel, and a colour and click ok

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

*scurries out again*
        Last edited by gater101; 18 March 2009, 04:43 PM.

Comment

Nice! You're obsessed already

Comment

Nice! You're obsessed already

It's all your fault

Comment

Weeellll... I could...

But it would distract me from my uni work

Ah hell, who'm I kidding? Here ya go hun.. Brief as brief can be.
              Spoiler:

City is returning to Pegasus. Somewhere just inside the PG, it catches a virus... (planted by the Wraith?). Falls out of hyper space etc, etc etc. Some of the expedition members fall ill (inc. Rodney etc etc) John hasn't gotten ill yet - why? It's the fact he's not ill that means they don't make the connection between the city and the people being ill.

As more systems start to fail in the city, Sheppard becomes ill and the others start to get worse... etc.

That leaves Ronon, Teyla, Keller, Zelenka, Woolsey to try and figure out what it s wrong and how to fix it... They only really make the connection between the city 'being ill' and the people with the ATA gene being ill when life support starts to fail and Rodney etc slip into a coma..

Teyla etc need all the help they can get... Pull Todd into the mix and he's very interested. Why is Sheppard not as ill as the others, if it is him who has the strongest gene? They work to figure it out before life support and the shield is completely gone and with no one to steer the ship to a suitable planet, they'd be buggered

Anyway, they figure it out (Go secondary team of Atlantis - WOO!) and the others start to get better... But as they are prepping to leave, they realise one of the Jumpers - and Todd - is missing. How did he get the Jumper out?

They get to a planet that is suitable and let the city repair itself...

B-plot
              Spoiler:
              Teyla/Kanaan split... maybe the medical review board not letting Keller work on Rodney?
              Great ideas Gater!

Hey! just noticed this... LMAO. I've not posted THAT many
              Yeah you have!!! LOL!

Hmm.. *ponders the power* Mwahaha!... *thinks some more*
              Spoiler:
              Nah, course I'm good with you writing it As long as everyones alright with that, which they seem to be

I was thinking that the other day Made me realise that I really want the movie to go ahead just so that I can enjoy having spoilers

Makes sense I think :

Okay, lets try and nail down some of the first episode So what we have so far is:
              - John discovers an ancient lab that makes ZPM's.
              - We hear from the daedalus that another Wraith hive is on its may so its urgent that they get Atlantis fixed to protect earth
              - Woolsey is in talks with the IOA/Homeworld security over the future of Atlantis
              - At the end of the ep the IOA/HWS decide that Atlantis and John are to stay on Earth

Ok, some some questions we need answering:
              - How long have they been on earth already?
              - Are Kanaan and Torren on Atlantis? (there was talk of another fascility IIRC?)
              - How did this Wraith ship find out about Earth's location and get the means to come? (I think it was suggested that Todd had another stash of ZPM's?)
              - Complications with the ZPM lab?
              - What are Ronon and Teyla doing during this ep? Helping in the lab?

I think the Wraith ship should make it there and be defeated by the end of the episode, otherwise the ep won't have much action in it for a season premiere

If I've forgotten anything just let me know

Okay, there have been changes and I have been trying to keep up but I am so lost!! Is this the latest??

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
              Thanks sci, yeah i'm off today. I went to bed not long after I posted that sig, I wasn't feeling well. My lung was getting sore again. I hope tae god I don't have another viralk infection in my lung If it's still the same tomorrow I might make an appointment at the docs. It's sore when I take deep breths, kinda like last time. I hope I just racked myself and that's it!

Thanks guys I t didn't quite come out as planned

And we could have Jack in it too and Sam and Jack could inexplicably get stuck in a supply closet Too much?

Ooh I like this idea, I like the idea of the others saving the day for a change

pfft, like she could refuse, just threaten her with lemons
              I hope you feel better!! And by the way...
              Spoiler:
              I have Jack and Sam in a supply closet in my story "In Atlantis" if you are interested! lol

Originally posted by scifan View Post
              Hee hee. I'm sure it won't be the last either.

Thanks Linda. If I get all the info of what they want for either one and how many words, I wouldn't mind doing 1 or 2, but IMO, we should set up how we want the first 10 ep first. So, if we have to, can leave little clues in various eps. Just my opinion.

Thanks LJ and I thought of a way for John to tell Teyla.

Spoiler:

SGC's Conferrence room:
              After several days of trying to reason with the IOA and despite the efforts of the SGC to help support Woolsey and John's arguement to find a way to get Atlantis back to the Pegasus Galaxy, the IOA rules that Atlantis will remain on Earth.

John is about to storm forward and give him his peace of mind before Woolsey motions for him to remain as calm as possible. He had a feeling that the IOA had more to say and he was correct.

They continue with their insulting demands my telling Woolsey, John and the SGC that they do not want to have the Wraith, known as Todd, Ronon, Teyla and her family to remain her on Earth. As soon as the Daedalus returns from aiding the Apollo, they will send them back to their proper homes.

"What?" John rages. "Teyla and Ronon are half my team! You can't expect me just let them go and tell them that they are no longer needed."

"Yes, that's exactly what we expect you to do," one of the officials from the IOA speeks up. "With all due respect, Col. Sheppard, this is not their home and we cannot afford to have the Wraith locked up here on Earth for the resto of his life, however long that may be. It is too much of a security risk. This is our final decision."

Without further words, the IOA leave the SGC's conference room. Gen. Landry frowns and releases a fustrating sigh, " I'm sorry Richard, we tried our best."

Woolsey nod his head in defeat. "Gen. Landry. I would like to be the one that tells Ronon and Teyla, and Col. Sheppard to tell Todd, if you don't mind."

Gen. Landry agrees.

Atlantis:
              John walks towards the brig with a scowling look on his face. All he can think of is how much a big mistake the IOA is making. With every thought the rage grows stronger, but he knows he can't let it show in front of Todd. It will not be easy to change his attitude, not until he hears a concern tone from Teyla as she yells out his name. Instantly, his face changes from anger to a more sober look.

"Teyla? What are you doing here?"

I had heard that you and Mr. Woolsey returned. I wanted to know what the IOA had decided about Atlantis. Will they not help us return it to the Pegasus Galaxy?"

She can see his hesitation and remorse. "John?"

"They have decided to keep Atlantis on Earth, but they.... I really should have Woolsey tell you."

She places a hand on his shoulder. At the same time, Kanaan is about to round the corner into the same corridor as John and Teyla, but he stop and retreats a bit when he sees Teyla's action.

John clears his throat and keeps any emotions that try to rise in check, "I am to remain her along with Atlantis, and they want you, your family Ronon and Todd sent back to Pegasus."

Teyla inhales sharply at the news and remains silent for a moment, "I suppose I should not be surprised. Ronon had a feeling that is what they would say."

"Trust me, Woolsey, Gen. Landry and I fought as hard as we could to get Atlantis back to Pegasus. I don't trust them with this city. Plus, you and Ronon are important members of my team. I don't trust anyone else more than the both of you."

Teyla tilts her head slightly and is in awe of his comment. " I believe Ronon would agree when I say that we are truly honored to have had the chance to fight along side with you and we thank you for all you have done."

Her eyes to begin to water up, "I never got to thank you properly."

John gives her a curious look, "For what?"

"For saving me from Michael. If you had not come when you did..."

She struggles to get the words out.

"If you did not come for me last year and rescued me from Michael, I do not believe I would be alive today and my son would have been used for Michael's evil schemes."

She lowers her head, "You have saved me numerous times, John Sheppard and I fear...."

She moves closer to him and embrases him and remains speachless. John slowly wraps his arms around her to comfort her and closes his eyes.

"If you ever need me, I will be there for you.... or Ronon. Don't ever doubt that. I will find away somehow."

She nods her head in compliance. Kanaan observes the whole thing without their knowledge and realizes how great Teyla's bond is with Col. Sheppard.

I even have an idea of how John tells Todd and that convo, but I went longer witht this than I planned. Sorry.

Ready for criticism.
              LOVE IT!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
              heeeeeeeelllllllllllllooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooo,,,,,,

Why isn't anyone here, where'd everyone go. Man everyone's here when i'm not, it could give someone a complex ya know http://www.smilescollection.com/smiles/fool/sc_7156.gif
              I know!! I always have the same problem too!!!

Originally posted by Camy View Post
              Hi guys....haven't been around since the weekend. Looks like everything is running smoothly. I can't go back and read all your ideas, but I'm hoping Cazz is compiling them somewhere to post in Beya and here for those of us who can't come daily.

Hope all is well. Keep up the good work!
              I hope there is a list too!! I just went through and read but there was so much!!!! I am confused as to where we are with the virtual season 6 because of all the ideas! (all of which were awesome by the way!!)

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
              Just had to post this here before the day ends!
              Happy St. Patrick's Day!
              http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/h...67_1068630.gif
              This is so great!!!!

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
              Hey all.

Take a look at what I found:

You like? You like?
              LOVE IT!!!

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
              Reading it- me think I got like 5 chpaters read the other day. (Just checked- up to ch 6- but I promise I'll finish it! )

On another note, look what I managed to do (thanks to google!)

Well, I'm off to get my new sig attatched. BBS!
              I hope you enjoy it. I've finished through chapter 35 and just got the notes back from my beta so now I get to go edit....
              And those are great!!!

Okay, I have read so much on the season 6 that I am confused. Are you all using the ZPM lab idea from my stories? Because I would love to write that episode where they find it. I can come up with a different version than what I have already written in my other stories!
              &

Sig by Lil'Ferret

Comment

So this is what we have so far for episode 1 of our Virtual season 6:

Virtual Season 6, episode 1:

- a few weeks have passed since EatG
                - Atlantis and the Deadalus and Appollo have all been having work on them to fix the damage from EatG
                - The IOA are in discussion with Woolsey over Atlantis’ future
                - John has been left in charge of Atlantis
                - John discovers an ancient lab that McKay and Zelenka investigate, turns out that it makes ZPM’s
                - They call Sam in to help
                - Ronon and Teyla are called before the IOA to talk about their opinions on Atlantis staying and them staying
                - Ronon says he stays where his family are (like he did in EatG)
                - Teyla says she wishes to go back to Pegasus to be with her people
                - The Deadalus gets in contact and says that another Hive is on its way to earth.
                - They manage to get a ZPM made in time to defend earth from the Hive
                - The IOA decide that Atlantis, the chair and John must remain on earth to protect them

- Other issues, I know Laura brought up about Kanaan and Torren being somewhere else but didn’t JM say that they were on Atlantis?
                - We need to work out the technical jargon on them making a ZPM
                - Who is on the IOA panel? People we’ve seen before? The guy from Midway, her from Remnants? Or new characters?
                - A title?

This is the latest for episode 1 Dez We said that yes, Kanaan and Torren wouldn't have been on Atlantis, they were maybe dropped off somewhere on the way. And that yes, Shen and Coolidge would be on the IOA commitee.

Comment

*sigh*

I am glad that I like simple icons... 'Cause that's all I can do

Spoiler:
                  There's more but they are for my other pairings and I fear that I may be shot at dawn if I post them heres.

Comment

This is the latest for episode 1 Dez We said that yes, Kanaan and Torren wouldn't have been on Atlantis, they were maybe dropped off somewhere on the way. And that yes, Shen and Coolidge would be on the IOA commitee.

Ok, thanks for the explanation!
                    So you are using the ZPM lab idea from my stories? Which is completely fine of course, but if no one is writing it, I'd like to take a crack at that episode??
                    &

Sig by Lil'Ferret

Comment

It's been one of those nights. I'm just posting these and off to bed. Catch up tomorrow.

G'night everyone.

Comment

aye, it's the one when Kawalski dies... ep 3 I think.
                        Indeed it is.

Sci, great stuff.
                        Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                          It's been one of those nights. I'm just posting these and off to bed. Catch up tomorrow.

G'night everyone.
                          Just popping in real quick-had a scratched cornea that got infected, so I haven't been able to look at a computer screen. It's much better now though.

These are great Sci- I really love the Irresistible one. Teyla's smile in that one is just beautiful and the way John seems to be looking at her... just love it!!!
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
                          Forever!!

Comment

I just wanted say something about that pitch I made a while back for the Virtual season 6 thing and what I wanted to say was this:
                            If by the time ideas are starting to be discussed for episode 10 of season 6 and my pitch that I made doesn’t work or not fit into season 6 then let me know then.

I know it will be a long while before we get to that point but the more I keep thinking about the idea the more I'm thinking about making my SGA/Quantum Leap crossover and its sequel into a trilogy with that idea as the 3 part.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Loving the way all the virtual 6 season ideas are coming together. I'm getting quite excited now...

Beautiful sigs sci and LandJrule..... and I love your Icons Gater

Waves to Dezrai and Rockhound... I always seem to miss you guys.... different time zones and all that....

So who is writing episode one and two... is that you Dezrai or Sci..... Gater I think is writing episode 3...... are we going to wait until we have ideas for the first 10 eps before we start writing.... there are so many ideas floating around that I'm probably getting them all mixed up now but it all sounds good ...
                              sigpic

Comment

Awesome Sigs Lea
                                Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Working...
                                X