John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Hee hee. I'm sure it won't be the last either.

Thanks Linda. If I get all the info of what they want for either one and how many words, I wouldn't mind doing 1 or 2, but IMO, we should set up how we want the first 10 ep first. So, if we have to, can leave little clues in various eps. Just my opinion.

Thanks LJ and I thought of a way for John to tell Teyla.

Spoiler:

SGC's Conferrence room:
    After several days of trying to reason with the IOA and despite the efforts of the SGC to help support Woolsey and John's arguement to find a way to get Atlantis back to the Pegasus Galaxy, the IOA rules that Atlantis will remain on Earth.

John is about to storm forward and give him his peace of mind before Woolsey motions for him to remain as calm as possible. He had a feeling that the IOA had more to say and he was correct.

They continue with their insulting demands my telling Woolsey, John and the SGC that they do not want to have the Wraith, known as Todd, Ronon, Teyla and her family to remain her on Earth. As soon as the Daedalus returns from aiding the Apollo, they will send them back to their proper homes.

"What?" John rages. "Teyla and Ronon are half my team! You can't expect me just let them go and tell them that they are no longer needed."

"Yes, that's exactly what we expect you to do," one of the officials from the IOA speeks up. "With all due respect, Col. Sheppard, this is not their home and we cannot afford to have the Wraith locked up here on Earth for the resto of his life, however long that may be. It is too much of a security risk. This is our final decision."

Without further words, the IOA leave the SGC's conference room. Gen. Landry frowns and releases a fustrating sigh, " I'm sorry Richard, we tried our best."

Woolsey nod his head in defeat. "Gen. Landry. I would like to be the one that tells Ronon and Teyla, and Col. Sheppard to tell Todd, if you don't mind."

Gen. Landry agrees.

Atlantis:
    John walks towards the brig with a scowling look on his face. All he can think of is how much a big mistake the IOA is making. With every thought the rage grows stronger, but he knows he can't let it show in front of Todd. It will not be easy to change his attitude, not until he hears a concern tone from Teyla as she yells out his name. Instantly, his face changes from anger to a more sober look.

"Teyla? What are you doing here?"

I had heard that you and Mr. Woolsey returned. I wanted to know what the IOA had decided about Atlantis. Will they not help us return it to the Pegasus Galaxy?"

She can see his hesitation and remorse. "John?"

"They have decided to keep Atlantis on Earth, but they.... I really should have Woolsey tell you."

She places a hand on his shoulder. At the same time, Kanaan is about to round the corner into the same corridor as John and Teyla, but he stop and retreats a bit when he sees Teyla's action.

John clears his throat and keeps any emotions that try to rise in check, "I am to remain her along with Atlantis, and they want you, your family Ronon and Todd sent back to Pegasus."

Teyla inhales sharply at the news and remains silent for a moment, "I suppose I should not be surprised. Ronon had a feeling that is what they would say."

"Trust me, Woolsey, Gen. Landry and I fought as hard as we could to get Atlantis back to Pegasus. I don't trust them with this city. Plus, you and Ronon are important members of my team. I don't trust anyone else more than the both of you."

Teyla tilts her head slightly and is in awe of his comment. " I believe Ronon would agree when I say that we are truly honored to have had the chance to fight along side with you and we thank you for all you have done."

Her eyes to begin to water up, "I never got to thank you properly."

John gives her a curious look, "For what?"

"For saving me from Michael. If you had not come when you did..."

She struggles to get the words out.

"If you did not come for me last year and rescued me from Michael, I do not believe I would be alive today and my son would have been used for Michael's evil schemes."

She lowers her head, "You have saved me numerous times, John Sheppard and I fear...."

She moves closer to him and embrases him and remains speachless. John slowly wraps his arms around her to comfort her and closes his eyes.

"If you ever need me, I will be there for you.... or Ronon. Don't ever doubt that. I will find away somehow."

She nods her head in compliance. Kanaan observes the whole thing without their knowledge and realizes how great Teyla's bond is with Col. Sheppard.

I even have an idea of how John tells Todd and that convo, but I went longer witht this than I planned. Sorry.

Ready for criticism.
    Well the writers for the first three episodes can be working on more detailed outlines of the episodes while we move on to the next three

I'm thinking about 5,000-6,000 words for the episodes?

I like what you've written but I just don't see a reason for the IOA to bannish Teyla and Ronon, I can see them not wanting Todd on earth but they let Tealc and Jonas stay so why wouldn't they let Teyla and Ronon? I can see the IOA not letting John go back to Pegasus and I can see that Teyla has to go back to be with her people But not that the IOA wouldn't let them stay

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Does anybody have that promotional picture of the cast with them all laughing? I think it was season 2

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
        Well the writers for the first three episodes can be working on more detailed outlines of the episodes while we move on to the next three

I like what you've written but I just don't see a reason for the IOA to bannish Teyla and Ronon, I can see them not wanting Todd on earth but they let Tealc and Jonas stay so why wouldn't they let Teyla and Ronon? I can see the IOA not letting John go back to Pegasus and I can see that Teyla has to go back to be with her people But not that the IOA wouldn't let them stay

Ok. I know Laura is doing three. Who's doing 1 or 2?

That sounds reasonable for an ep.

Ok. I was thinking of Teal'c, but you're right. I was trying to think of something angsty.

I'll try to think of a good enough reason. If not we can think of something else. Thanks Cazz.

BBL: Gotta get little man ready for school.

Edit: Oh and

Comment

I'll help people who're writing 1&2 if they want
          don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
            Hee hee. I'm sure it won't be the last either.

Thanks Linda. If I get all the info of what they want for either one and how many words, I wouldn't mind doing 1 or 2, but IMO, we should set up how we want the first 10 ep first. So, if we have to, can leave little clues in various eps. Just my opinion.

Thanks LJ and I thought of a way for John to tell Teyla.

Spoiler:

SGC's Conferrence room:
            After several days of trying to reason with the IOA and despite the efforts of the SGC to help support Woolsey and John's arguement to find a way to get Atlantis back to the Pegasus Galaxy, the IOA rules that Atlantis will remain on Earth.

John is about to storm forward and give him his peace of mind before Woolsey motions for him to remain as calm as possible. He had a feeling that the IOA had more to say and he was correct.

They continue with their insulting demands my telling Woolsey, John and the SGC that they do not want to have the Wraith, known as Todd, Ronon, Teyla and her family to remain her on Earth. As soon as the Daedalus returns from aiding the Apollo, they will send them back to their proper homes.

"What?" John rages. "Teyla and Ronon are half my team! You can't expect me just let them go and tell them that they are no longer needed."

"Yes, that's exactly what we expect you to do," one of the officials from the IOA speeks up. "With all due respect, Col. Sheppard, this is not their home and we cannot afford to have the Wraith locked up here on Earth for the resto of his life, however long that may be. It is too much of a security risk. This is our final decision."

Without further words, the IOA leave the SGC's conference room. Gen. Landry frowns and releases a fustrating sigh, " I'm sorry Richard, we tried our best."

Woolsey nod his head in defeat. "Gen. Landry. I would like to be the one that tells Ronon and Teyla, and Col. Sheppard to tell Todd, if you don't mind."

Gen. Landry agrees.

Atlantis:
            John walks towards the brig with a scowling look on his face. All he can think of is how much a big mistake the IOA is making. With every thought the rage grows stronger, but he knows he can't let it show in front of Todd. It will not be easy to change his attitude, not until he hears a concern tone from Teyla as she yells out his name. Instantly, his face changes from anger to a more sober look.

"Teyla? What are you doing here?"

I had heard that you and Mr. Woolsey returned. I wanted to know what the IOA had decided about Atlantis. Will they not help us return it to the Pegasus Galaxy?"

She can see his hesitation and remorse. "John?"

"They have decided to keep Atlantis on Earth, but they.... I really should have Woolsey tell you."

She places a hand on his shoulder. At the same time, Kanaan is about to round the corner into the same corridor as John and Teyla, but he stop and retreats a bit when he sees Teyla's action.

John clears his throat and keeps any emotions that try to rise in check, "I am to remain her along with Atlantis, and they want you, your family Ronon and Todd sent back to Pegasus."

Teyla inhales sharply at the news and remains silent for a moment, "I suppose I should not be surprised. Ronon had a feeling that is what they would say."

"Trust me, Woolsey, Gen. Landry and I fought as hard as we could to get Atlantis back to Pegasus. I don't trust them with this city. Plus, you and Ronon are important members of my team. I don't trust anyone else more than the both of you."

Teyla tilts her head slightly and is in awe of his comment. " I believe Ronon would agree when I say that we are truly honored to have had the chance to fight along side with you and we thank you for all you have done."

Her eyes to begin to water up, "I never got to thank you properly."

John gives her a curious look, "For what?"

"For saving me from Michael. If you had not come when you did..."

She struggles to get the words out.

"If you did not come for me last year and rescued me from Michael, I do not believe I would be alive today and my son would have been used for Michael's evil schemes."

She lowers her head, "You have saved me numerous times, John Sheppard and I fear...."

She moves closer to him and embrases him and remains speachless. John slowly wraps his arms around her to comfort her and closes his eyes.

"If you ever need me, I will be there for you.... or Ronon. Don't ever doubt that. I will find away somehow."

She nods her head in compliance. Kanaan observes the whole thing without their knowledge and realizes how great Teyla's bond is with Col. Sheppard.

I even have an idea of how John tells Todd and that convo, but I went longer witht this than I planned. Sorry.

Ready for criticism.
            Love it but i agree with Cazz, i dont think the IOA would kick em out just like that

Sounds good
            Does anybody have that promotional picture of the cast with them all laughing? I think it was season 2

Here ya go

sig by Cazzblade

Comment

I have (yet another) idea for an ep later in the season?

Spoiler:
              We know that the Wraith use Runners, to study/train for the hunt. What if the Ancients had an idea like that, too? My idea is that Team Shepp go to a planet that used to be a Wraith base hoping to find some info on the Wraith - a way to defeat them etc. But what they find is a hidden Ancient lab?

In the Ancient Lab, the Ancients trapped Wraith into a Virtual Reality, so they could study the way the reacted, how they acted, battle techniques etc. There's some banter between the team

John: "let me guess, another failed experiment?"
              Rodney: "no actually, it looks like this one worked. I guess they just got all the information they needed."
              John: *looking around* "All the load of good it did them".

Anyway... Teyla touches something and the VR pulls her in... She is in the VR, doesn't realise but after a while she does... but the VR is giving her all these situations and stuff to respond to... blah blah... Then she is trying to find a way to get a message to John and Rodney and Ronon on the outside, trying to finda way out while dealing with the situations.

Meanwhile, outside, the team are in a panic... Rodney makes the suggestion of gettin someone else with the Wraith gene (maybe Kanaan?) to go in and help her/tell her that she's in a VR but they aren't sure they'd be put in the same reality, or even if the other person who remember they were in a VR. John also shoots it down saying "They can't risk another person". At the end of the ep, he and Teyla hae a moment where she goes to him and tells him Rodney told her he wouldn't send anyone else in... She asks why, even though she understands why he didn't. He said he couldn't risk sending Kanaan in because then Torren might grow up without parents... *something like that anyway*

Anyway, she gets out with a mixture of her and Rodney's help? She manages to get a message out to them somehow and they realise that she is receptive to their input so they write some thins into the program and that's how they figure out how to get her out?

Just a thought. Reminds me a bit of Avatar, though.

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                I have (yet another) idea for an ep later in the season?

Spoiler:
                We know that the Wraith use Runners, to study/train for the hunt. What if the Ancients had an idea like that, too? My idea is that Team Shepp go to a planet that used to be a Wraith base hoping to find some info on the Wraith - a way to defeat them etc. But what they find is a hidden Ancient lab?

In the Ancient Lab, the Ancients trapped Wraith into a Virtual Reality, so they could study the way the reacted, how they acted, battle techniques etc. There's some banter between the team

John: "let me guess, another failed experiment?"
                Rodney: "no actually, it looks like this one worked. I guess they just got all the information they needed."
                John: *looking around* "All the load of good it did them".

Anyway... Teyla touches something and the VR pulls her in... She is in the VR, doesn't realise but after a while she does... but the VR is giving her all these situations and stuff to respond to... blah blah... Then she is trying to find a way to get a message to John and Rodney and Ronon on the outside, trying to finda way out while dealing with the situations.

Meanwhile, outside, the team are in a panic... Rodney makes the suggestion of gettin someone else with the Wraith gene (maybe Kanaan?) to go in and help her/tell her that she's in a VR but they aren't sure they'd be put in the same reality, or even if the other person who remember they were in a VR. John also shoots it down saying "They can't risk another person". At the end of the ep, he and Teyla hae a moment where she goes to him and tells him Rodney told her he wouldn't send anyone else in... She asks why, even though she understands why he didn't. He said he couldn't risk sending Kanaan in because then Torren might grow up without parents... *something like that anyway*

Anyway, she gets out with a mixture of her and Rodney's help? She manages to get a message out to them somehow and they realise that she is receptive to their input so they write some thins into the program and that's how they figure out how to get her out?

Just a thought. Reminds me a bit of Avatar, though.
                Gosh your awesome!!!!!!!! and i dunno the sense of urgency could be that the wraith is still alive and in the same VR as Teyla, but wait a sec, are we going to say that what happens to her in the vr also translates to the real reality?
                sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
                  Gosh your awesome!!!!!!!! and i dunno the sense of urgency could be that the wraith is still alive and in the same VR as Teyla, but wait a sec, are we going to say that what happens to her in the vr also translates to the real reality?
                  I don't know about it translating into the RL but... I hadn't thought about that..

Maybe the VR is treating her like a Queen, because she's female. She has to command the other Wraith... she's got to cull a planet and stuff, or risk the other Wraith finding out that she's not really... real. But this is before she realises it's a VR and it's pure angsty for her, because she thinks that she is really culling a planet?

Comment

I don't know about it translating into the RL but... I hadn't thought about that..

Maybe the VR is treating her like a Queen, because she's female. She has to command the other Wraith... she's got to cull a planet and stuff, or risk the other Wraith finding out that she's not really... real. But this is before she realises it's a VR and it's pure angsty for her, because she thinks that she is really culling a planet?
                    Yeah yeah, how about the device takes knowledge from her mind to create a reality that is realistic to her? They could place her in a reality where she has to become the Hive Queen again? Of course she doesnt know its not real, and in a real ep neither would the audience until the end when they got her out
                    sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Thats the one Snowy Thanks!

That idea is awesome Laura!!

Ok, so we need to break episode 2

What we have so far:
                      - John being brought in on the discussions with the IOA after learning that they want him to stay on earth with Atlantis and the chair
                      - The Appollo letting them know that more Wraith hives have set off to the Milky Way
                      - Teyla and Ronon finding out that John has to stay (involving a hug which Kanaan sees)
                      - The IOA deciding to let Atalntis go back to defeat the Wraith on the way
                      - Nancy?? The results of the poll were 9-9
                      - Sowing the seeds for the medical board review (just a tiny mention)

Comment

What we have so far:
                        - John being brought in on the discussions with the IOA after learning that they want him to stay on earth with Atlantis and the chair
                        - The Appollo letting them know that more Wraith hives have set off to the Milky Way
                        - Teyla and Ronon finding out that John has to stay (involving a hug which Kanaan sees)

YW and the ep sounds good and concerning Nancy if it were up to me i wouldnt put her in, put if the writer finds a realistic way that does not seem forceful to put her in, then its fine.
                        sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Just checked the poll and there has been more votes since I last looked It's actually 11-10 in favour of inclluding Nancy

Comment

What we have so far:

Nancy... *gulp* if Nancy was in Atlantis, i would want it as a relationship status with Shepp. So... i say no to her, lol.

Thanks hun lol.
                            Does Atlantis intercept the Wraith? For the purposes of ep 3, I would say that it had to...?
                            Depending on how long Atlantis has been on Earth, the Medical Review Board could already have been set up, has come to some decisions and the things are already in place? Just have it mentioned in the ep what the conditions are?

Comment

Nancy... *gulp* if Nancy was in Atlantis, i would want it as a relationship status with Shepp. So... i say no to her, lol.

Thanks hun lol.
                              Does Atlantis intercept the Wraith? For the purposes of ep 3, I would say that it had to...?
                              Depending on how long Atlantis has been on Earth, the Medical Review Board could already have been set up, has come to some decisions and the things are already in place? Just have it mentioned in the ep what the conditions are?
                              No Nancy wouldn't be on Atlantis, she'd be in the talks with the IOA

Well intercepting the Wraith would have to happen either in this episode or episode 4. Episode three is while they are travelling back to Pegasus right? If the wraith were that close to the Milky Way that they defeated them in ep 2, then why would the IOA let them continue on to Pegasus and not recall them?

Comment

I've gotta question...are we writing this in script form? I saw Lea and Laura's dialogue and they both wrote it as such...

*is confused*
                                sigpic
                                Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                                X