Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
    My ideas:

To deal with Kannan, I was thinking maybe he wasn't on Atlantis when it came to Earth. Therefore, John starts taking a more active role in helping raise Torren, leading to Teyla and John getting really close and John admitting how he feels. When they get back to Pegasus, they find that Kannan thought Atlantis was never coming back and had mourned there loss and that he was having trouble fitting back in with the other Athosians after being de-hybridized and started connecting with a woman that was turned into a hybrid while Teyla was gone.

And who says the IOA has to agree to let Atlantis leave? The team could commender the city and leave like they did in The Return with the PJ.
    JM confirmed that Torren and Kanaan came with them, though Which begs the quetion of why would Teyla allow her son to be on a ship that might get destroyed? i think she is more likely to leave him with her people in PG, that way he would be safe. But with JM saying K+T were with the team, I would go with Tielan's thoughts (on LJ) about them being at the PG beta site on the outter rim of PG.

Plus, I really think they would all get fired for sure for commandeering Atlantis... To save/protect/whatever people that aren't "earth's concern".
    don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
      JM confirmed that Torren and Kanaan came with them, though Which begs the quetion of why would Teyla allow her son to be on a ship that might get destroyed? i think she is more likely to leave him with her people in PG, that way he would be safe. But with JM saying K+T were with the team, I would go with Tielan's thoughts (on LJ) about them being at the PG beta site on the outter rim of PG.

Plus, I really think they would all get fired for sure for commandeering Atlantis... To save/protect/whatever people that aren't "earth's concern".
      He was??? Darn, there goes my fic idea.

Good point, I didn't think of the whole court martial thing.
      Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
        He was??? Darn, there goes my fic idea.

Good point, I didn't think of the whole court martial thing.
        Yeah, he was I'm afraid. Though it does make sense. She either brings Kanaan with her, or leaves her son behind. I think she would do the latter as it would be safer and if she survived, she could go back and get him. After all she went through to keep him safe, I can't imagine her taking her son into a war zone, lol. Which is why I like the idea that she dropped him and Kanaan (and all the other non-combatants) on a planet just inside PG or on the very outer edge of the MW, so that the Daedalus could pick them all up/they could dial into Earth nice and easy once the battle was over, one way or another.

Yeah... fair enough, taking a Jumper to save the City. But taking the City to save... the Pegasus natives? TPTB be none too happy with that.

Comment

Virtual Season 6 Suggestions

These came to me after a reading a few other suggestions:

Spoiler:

(By the way:Gater101 get out of my head! LOL!)

Episode 1(or 1/2) – (Sam/Daniel crossover) Atlantis has been on Earth for six months. After a very long debate, the IOA has decided that Atlantis will not return to the Pegasus galaxy. Everyone is struggling to adjust to life back on Earth. The city is still severely damaged from the Wraith attack and is still undergoing repairs. Long range senses pick up an armada of ships. It’s the Wraith. After the coordinates of Earth were broadcasted in Vegas, they redoubled their efforts to find a way to Earth. The team learns from Todd that he had more than one stash of Z.P.M.’s and that the underling who betrayed him had only been in his ranks for a few months. It’s very possible he could have been a spy from another hive and that it was those suspicions that had led to their confrontation. From the size of the armada it appears as if there were a few hives have joined forces. Rodney concludes that they only have hours to find a solution before Earth is invaded. Their only option is to travel back in time (Janis’ Puddle Jumper from Moebius) to prevent the Wraith from gaining access to the Z.P.M.s. By the end of the show everything is back to normal and Atlantis is back in Pegasus.

Side notes
          - Nancy could try to reach out to John, but sees he’s preoccupied with Teyla.
          - Kanaan could become jealous of Teyla’s deferral to John’s knowledge while adjusting to life on Earth.

Episode 3 (ATA gene illness)

Keller can get seriously shaken by Rodney’s, and so many other people close to her, near death experience. She could request a leave of absence and go to Earth, but decide not to return while she’s away. Eventually she would send Rodney a ‘Dear John’ letter. I wouldn’t find it hard to believe she preferred to stay on Earth and found someone else. She is a bit of a flirt.

Comment

Well just ignore JM then It didn't officially happen
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Devine27 View Post

Spoiler:

Episode 1(or 1/2) – (Sam/Daniel crossover) Atlantis has been on Earth for six months. After a very long debate, the IOA has decided that Atlantis will not return to the Pegasus galaxy. Everyone is struggling to adjust to life back on Earth. The city is still severely damaged from the Wraith attack and is still undergoing repairs. Long range senses pick up an armada of ships. It’s the Wraith. After the coordinates of Earth were broadcasted in Vegas, they redoubled their efforts to find a way to Earth. The team learns from Todd that he had more than one stash of Z.P.M.’s and that the underling who betrayed him had only been in his ranks for a few months. It’s very possible he could have been a spy from another hive and that it was those suspicions that had led to their confrontation. From the size of the armada it appears as if there were a few hives have joined forces. Rodney concludes that they only have hours to find a solution before Earth is invaded. Their only option is to travel back in time (Janis’ Puddle Jumper from Moebius) to prevent the Wraith from gaining access to the Z.P.M.s. By the end of the show everything is back to normal and Atlantis is back in Pegasus.

Side notes
              - Kanaan could become jealous of Teyla’s deferral to John’s knowledge while adjusting to life on Earth.

Keller can get seriously shaken by Rodney’s, and so many other people close to her, near death experience. She could request a leave of absence and go to Earth, but decide not to return while she’s away. Eventually she would send Rodney a ‘Dear John’ letter. I wouldn’t find it hard to believe she preferred to stay on Earth and found someone else. She is a bit of a flirt.
              Oh I like the bolded part
              sigpic

Comment

*snip for now*]
                Huh? Lol.
                Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                Listen to you... I'll come over there and bash you with a lemon.

Comment

Okay, seriously, anyone else having trouble with the site?

The Lazarus thing isn't... I don't know if someone has gotten miixed up cause the episode of SG1 called Cold Lazarus has nothing to do with quantum mirrors... TBFTGOG does... with the Quantum Mirror, which I am sure was destroyed But there's plenty other ways to get to an AU.
                  You know me, I don't know SG1 things And yes, earlier I was having a lot of trouble, seems to be ok now though *crosses fingers*

Hmm... maybe they get a message from the Pegasus galaxy... Ohh, maybe the Daedalus went to Pegasus to check things out, but it seems that there is a fleet of Wraith ships heading towards the Milky Way and the Daedalus brings the news back... hence the urgency. To protect Earth and the Pegasus galaxy...
                  Yeah, I like that idea, brings Caudwell in it too which is always good

Where's Cazz when you need her
                  I'm here But I don't have links Its all in peoples posts, I've saved ideas and pitches but that in a word doc

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                  I haven't ironed out all the details out, but I had an idea that Todd manipulates a way to get John to help in some scheme of his(Todd's),but he tells them it's for something else. Some how John ends up the only one to go over with the puddle jumper while his team remains on the Daedalus. Another hive ship shows up and begins to fight with Todd's ship just as John is heading back to the Daedy. His ship gets hit during the cross fire, Caldwell orders for Shep to be beamed out,but without their knowledge, one of Todd's darts beams Shep out as the PJ explodes, but doesn't let them know that they have him. Daedy helps destroy other ship, but everyone thinks that Shep is dead.... for now.

Ok, what do you think.
                  Me loves that idea!

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
                  I would say that maybe Shep have some part in finding the lab? (and that's just not cos that's how it is in "In Atlantis") He's the strongest gene carrier, so it makes sense that the city would reveal stuff to him.
                  Thats a good point that And it would seriously annoy Rodney

Spoiler:

Side notes

I'm personally not keen on those suggestions but obviously if others want to go with then I'd go with

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Huh? Lol.
                    "....fleet of Wraith ships heading towards the Milky Way...." "....armada of Wraith ships about to invade Earth..."

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                      I'm personally not keen on those suggestions but obviously if others want to go with then I'd go with

It’s no big deal. They are merely suggestions that will hopefully spark other ideas. I won’t hunt you down or anything…..honest.

Comment

Hey, what's this Cazz? My ideas are the only ideas we'll be using!

Muahahahahahaa.

*your power has gone to my head*

Comment

Yeah, he was I'm afraid. Though it does make sense. She either brings Kanaan with her, or leaves her son behind. I think she would do the latter as it would be safer and if she survived, she could go back and get him. After all she went through to keep him safe, I can't imagine her taking her son into a war zone, lol. Which is why I like the idea that she dropped him and Kanaan (and all the other non-combatants) on a planet just inside PG or on the very outer edge of the MW, so that the Daedalus could pick them all up/they could dial into Earth nice and easy once the battle was over, one way or another.

Yeah... fair enough, taking a Jumper to save the City. But taking the City to save... the Pegasus natives? TPTB be none too happy with that.
                          Good point with leaving Torren with Kanaan. That didn't even occur to me.

Spoiler:

Side notes

I like the first part, but I like Keller. I just don't know if I like her with Rodney.
                          Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Side notes

Sounds great.
                            And the Episode 3 idea- I agree. I mean, she's always felt out of her depth a lot while dealing with the situations thrown at her in Atlantis- & then the whiney side of her appears. *sigh* I think it'd suit her to have her do that- get so shaken by it all, that she returns to Earth but doesn't return. But then it'd break poor Rod's heart......but we could always fix that!

Ditto!
                            We didn't actually see K or Torren at all on Atlantis in the latter half of EatG.
                            If JM & TPTB actually want us to believe they were present, they should've had them seen in the ep.

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                            Thats a good point that And it would seriously annoy Rodney
                            oooooh! I can see it now!
                            WHAT??! A ZPM building lab?! How come I didn't find it?!
                            Admit it, Rod. The city likes me more than you. (*cheeky boy smile*)
                            (mutters) He's even a Kirk to the city!

LOL!

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Listen to you... I'll come over there and bash you with a lemon.
                              Oh please do, I like Lemon

Siggie
                              sigpic

Comment

That's an awesome sig Linda!!

Are you off work tomorrow? Not that I'm complaining that you're up, I'm just shocked.

Comment

Working...
                                X