John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Sorry for messing hun the name for the Quantum Mirror and I totally forgot about it being destroyed. Tells you how long it's been since I saw alot of these eps.
    I was just really confused Lol. I have a good memory, apparently
    don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
      I was just really confused Lol. I have a good memory, apparently

You're younger, you better have better memory.

Sorry for confusing you.

Comment

You're younger, you better have better memory.

Sorry for confusing you.
        No bother hun Lol.

I am very sleepy. Early night for me, I hope

Comment

Originally posted by Rasunda View Post
          ...are thoose stuff free for taking???
          Hey Rasunda.

I don't mind you taking any of mine. Snurch away.

Can I thought out another wierd idea about Todd wanting ATA gene and maybe the potential of him kidnapping Shep??

Comment

Hey Rasunda.

I don't mind you taking any of mine. Snurch away.

Can I thought out another wierd idea about Todd wanting ATA gene and maybe the potential of him kidnapping Shep??
            Go ahead.

I had a thought that at the end of episode 3, he injects himself with the ATA gene and escapes the City using a Jumper...

(eventually it breaks down in his system/makes him ill for a while) but he's very interested...

Comment

Go ahead.

I had a thought that at the end of episode 3, he injects himself with the ATA gene and escapes the City using a Jumper...

(eventually it breaks down in his system/makes him ill for a while) but he's very interested...

I haven't ironed out all the details out, but I had an idea that Todd manipulates a way to get John to help in some scheme of his(Todd's),but he tells them it's for something else. Some how John ends up the only one to go over with the puddle jumper while his team remains on the Daedalus. Another hive ship shows up and begins to fight with Todd's ship just as John is heading back to the Daedy. His ship gets hit during the cross fire, Caldwell orders for Shep to be beamed out,but without their knowledge, one of Todd's darts beams Shep out as the PJ explodes, but doesn't let them know that they have him. Daedy helps destroy other ship, but everyone thinks that Shep is dead.... for now.

Ok, what do you think.

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                Yes, it was. We can always say Kinsey saved it somehow. Like the Trust has it.
                So my memories not as bad as I thought huh
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                  So my memories not as bad as I thought huh
                  Good things you younger ones remember.

I love your Todd idea Laura.

Comment

I haven't ironed out all the details out, but I had an idea that Todd manipulates a way to get John to help in some scheme of his(Todd's),but he tells them it's for something else. Some how John ends up the only one to go over with the puddle jumper while his team remains on the Daedalus. Another hive ship shows up and begins to fight with Todd's ship just as John is heading back to the Daedy. His ship gets hit during the cross fire, Caldwell orders for Shep to be beamed out,but without their knowledge, one of Todd's darts beams Shep out as the PJ explodes, but doesn't let them know that they have him. Daedy helps destroy other ship, but everyone thinks that Shep is dead.... for now.

Ok, what do you think.
                    Oh does that mean we'll get oodles and oodles of Teyla angsty whump I'll get what I want yet

My memory isn't that good
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post

So its time to move on to pitches for the first three episode of our virtual season 6 Obviously, the first ep is the priority. The first two episode should have Atlantis still on earth and feature some SG1 characters. Kanaan should break up with Teyla as he feels the relationship isn't working/sees the feelings between her and John.

So, a few essentials for these episodes are:
                      - how to fix Atlantis after the damage in EatG.
                      - how/where to get the power to go back to Pegasus
                      - IOA discussions about Atlantis staying/going back to Pegasus
                      - a reason that they eventually let them go back to Pegasus

Here are a couple of the ideas we've had so far:

My thoughts for a first ep is that they are in search of some ZPMs and one way of possibly being able to do that is go to other realities by going to Area 51 and using the Lazarus Mirror.
                      But during this time, the IOA is trying to figure a way of keeping the city there on Earth because of the lack of protection when their chair got taken out by the Wraith attack. Woolsey tries to appeal to the sense of honor to the people in the PG, but the battle is not easy.
                      Also in Area 51: After visiting another reality, they are able to retrieve some things they need to fix the chair.
                      The team also, while in AU, find an abandon SGC base and are able to retrieve some ZPMs.

- from scifan

I know not many of us J/T Shippers like her- hell, I have my negative comments on her- but I have an idea.
                      Like I said when answering the questions- I think Nancy should be moved into HWS from wherever the hell she is now; & discovers where Sheppy boy's been this last 5 years. At first- before seeing him again- she decides she agrees with the IOA; to keep Atlantis (& Shep) on Earth. But she visits Atlantis (while it's still on Earth- made to cos of her job), & sees just how happy John's life is in Atlantis, & eventually (around the time he does) sees that it's better that Atlantis returns to PG; along with Shep. And so she takes sides with the Atlantis team to fight for it's return to PG.
                      How they get there will be explained below.

One of the twists Traci (aka Dezrai) had in "In Atlantis" was the fact that the team (thanks to Shep) finds a lab hidden away in Atlantis in which the Ancients created ZPMs in- which therefore solves their nagging issue of the city's limited power source.
                      And so, I was thinking with this whole S6 thingy- that maybe something like that could occur? It's just a suggestion- we can talk about it.

- from LandJ

I have a pitch for the cliffhanger between the two episodes:

The first episode has just Woolsey in discussions with the IOA while Shep and the team focus on fixing Atlantis, finding ZPM's etc. And ends with the IOA saying that they want the chair and Sheppard staying on earth. So the next ep Shep has to join in the discussions.

And here is a pitch for episode 3:
                      The City gets infected and it affects the people who have the ATA gene. Leaves those who don't have it to work out what is wrong. They don't make the connection between the City and the people... As the City gets worse (for some reason, they don't realise the city is 'failing'), the people get worse. It's when the life support in the city goes down and the people suffering slip into a coma/something that they figure out the connection, then they need to work out how to fix the city so they can fix the people.

Mind the idea I had about an ep? I had more of an idea... It could happen as they are returning to Pegasus... Todd sees it/is witness to it and that's what sparks his interest. He asks Teyla some questions about her Wraith DNA, wonders whether or not a child with Wraith DNA and Ancient DNA would be cool... Then sets about trying to figure out. He sees that Sheppard's reaction to the City's illness/whatever is quite severe but he's the one the city tries to protect the most during it and he takes samples of Sheppard's blood before he leaves (unbeknownst to Sheppykins of course)...

- from Gater

All sounds great. Love the Todd suggestion- ah, the start of Todd's season-arc! (and freakishly like what Dezrai has in "In Atlantis"- the whole baby having both Wraith & Ancient DNA.....)
                      And the samples of Shppy's blood- ooo! Then when Todd's arc gets a main focus, we could re-introduce that into it, & Sheppy can get all angry & feel betrayed. Hell, Sheppy's already threatened Todd that (Sheppy) will kill him (remember EatG- which, I have seen. I gave in. Though me thinks it was the pre-air version- kept saying "Temp VFX" for some bits- like all the space fights minus some of the fight above Earth).

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                      Yeah, I like that idea Maybe have some incling of it in the first two eps and then this just confirms it for him and he breaks things off with Teyla

As for the ideas for getting ZPM's I like both Sci's and LandJ's proposals I've always liked the idea of them finding a lab to make new ZPM's. Maybe we can combine the two, they come up with the plan to use the Lazarus thing (I will need to check out that ep of SG1 ) but then Rodney discovers this lab, only he doesn't know if he can figure it out so they go Shep, Ronon, Teyla go to the AU to find the ZPM while Rodney and Zelenka work on the lab. I think we need something that means they are pushed for time... Something to give the episode a sense of urgency and danger, any ideas?

I would say that maybe Shep have some part in finding the lab? (and that's just not cos that's how it is in "In Atlantis") He's the strongest gene carrier, so it makes sense that the city would reveal stuff to him.

Yeah, yeah: I had this line in my head...
                      Spoiler:
                      Kanaan: Had you not fallen pregnant, would I be here with you now?
                      Amazing!
                      Totally love it.

Yeah but one episode... can't we handle that? It'll be a good way to get her out of the picture.. I was thinking maybe the MRB had maybe started/Keller has been told not to work on Rodney... Had a line for that, too, for my pitch
                      Spoiler:
                      Rodney is very ill and Teyla asks her to do something
                      Keller: But I'm not supposed to work on him; the IOA-
                      Teyla: He will die if you do not.

Show that she's still whiny, lol.
                      Sounds good. But would Teyla honestly do that? Force her into saving him like that?

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                      Loved the video... thanks for sharing it with us.

Wow.. so many amazing electrifying moments between them.. such a shame we never got to see them spar again....
                      I vote we have them spar again!
                      Yay? Nay?

Hmm... maybe they get a message from the Pegasus galaxy... Ohh, maybe the Daedalus went to Pegasus to check things out, but it seems that there is a fleet of Wraith ships heading towards the Milky Way and the Daedalus brings the news back... hence the urgency. To protect Earth and the Pegasus galaxy...
                      ooooo.....interesting.
                      Me like it.

Ok, what do you think.
                      Oh! so cool! love it. Lots of Teyla angst indeeed!

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                        Oh does that mean we'll get oodles and oodles of Teyla angsty whump I'll get what I want yet

My memory isn't that good

Yep! Yep! Emo whump for Teyla and team and maybe some physical whump for John.

Hee hee. Better than mine obviously.
                        Last edited by scifan; 15 March 2009, 02:50 PM.

Comment

No, no. Isn't Kinsey dead now? They could do what the other SG-1 did in S10... when multiple SG-1's turned up in the SGC?
                          True, but he was still alive and a major player when the mirror was ordered destroyed, it was in season 3. We could do something like in S10, but that has the effect of brining all those other teams and we don't want to have to deal with that. Plus that ep disregarded the entropic failure thing with more than one version of a person in a reality.

Go ahead.

Muhaha, I love this idea.

Ok, what do you think.
                          Love it.
                          Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Ok, what do you think.
                            I like it, yes Need to work out the kinks of why Sheppard would go alone, though. It could be set up like a sting operation, where Sheppard goes to try and steal Todd's research on the ATA gene. *shrug* But it's been set up that Todd knows about it, even though Sheppykins etc think he doesn't? I don't know... But I like the premise.

Cause my thinking was that they could use Todd to help them come up with the cure for the city... You know, since he's an intelligent bugger and all and they need all the help they can get... Perhaps that's another thing Kanaan talks to Teyla about: "You trust a Wraith as though he was one of your own." "Not one of my own, just one who can help us save the City."

Comment

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
                              Sounds good. But would Teyla honestly do that? Force her into saving him like that?
                              !
                              If the question is whether Rodney dies or lives, I think Ronon would force her to do it. So yes, i think she would. We saw in the Shrine what she was willing to do for him, what Ronon was willing to do for him as well... And Keller wouldn't be able to live with herself if she didn't help Rodney and he died.

As a doctor, she's obligated to help... even if it goes against the 'proposed' rules of the highers ups.

Comment

My ideas:

To deal with Kannan, I was thinking maybe he wasn't on Atlantis when it came to Earth. Therefore, John starts taking a more active role in helping raise Torren, leading to Teyla and John getting really close and John admitting how he feels. When they get back to Pegasus, they find that Kannan thought Atlantis was never coming back and had mourned there loss and that he was having trouble fitting back in with the other Athosians after being de-hybridized and started connecting with a woman that was turned into a hybrid while Teyla was gone.

And who says the IOA has to agree to let Atlantis leave? The team could commender the city and leave like they did in The Return with the PJ.
                                Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X