Summary: John Sheppard was lucky man.
    Characters: Team plus Kanaan, Torren, Carson & Female OC Rebecca
    Pairing: John/Teyla, Teyla/Kanaan, John/Rebecca & brief Keller/McKay
    Rating: K+
    Spoilers: Enemy at the Gate

http://azure-horizon.livejournal.com/87429.html
    Left a review, Chef.
    sigpic
    Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

My first shipping video (for any fandom) and its Sheyla. Set to Nickelback's "Gotta Be Somebody".

Nobody wants to go it on their own / Everyone wants to know they're not alone

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
        Left a review, Chef.
        *tee heee*

it wasn't very... Roundy inspired
        don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by spork67 View Post
          My first shipping video (for any fandom) and its Sheyla. Set to Nickelback's "Gotta Be Somebody".

I just watched your video, spork. It's really, really good.

God, I've been in such a shippy mood lately. I squeeed all the way through that video. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by spork67 View Post

Saved the link for the morning Its very late here

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
              Saved the link for the morning Its very late here

I still managed to watch it. (I forgot the , so )

And I'm still writing. Good lord, make me stop. I seriously do think I have hypergraphia!

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                I still managed to watch it. (I forgot the , so )

And I'm still writing. Good lord, make me stop. I seriously do think I have hypergraphia!
                Yes but are at your most productive at this time of night... whereas I am not Although I have just made four icons

I would never try and stop you writing Why would I want to anyway

Comment

Yes but are at your most productive at this time of night... whereas I am not Although I have just made four icons

I would never try and stop you writing Why would I want to anyway

I transgressed back into angst a bit there... Had to stop because the words were blurring on the page but the idea is zinging about my head so I just hope I can sleep

Hahha, see, this time of night os good for creative minds!

Comment

Congrats on 4,000 posts Laura!

Comment

Congrats on 4,000 posts Laura!

Offft. Scary.

I'm feeling particularly shippy. *wonders why*

Comment

Snowball, as I'm scrolling through the thread, I keep stopping when I see your sig thinking "that's nice". Then I remember I made it lol.
                        sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                          Thanks gater New nickname I see

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....Nice.....Thabnks gater, I really needed that today

mmm, the ultimate JT shipper

Thanks Donna, Luc deserves all the congrats cause it was her tut
                          well its still awesome
                          Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59/Gater101/SGA208-0067.jpg
                            "You can call me John when we're off the clock"

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59...GA208-0066.jpg
                            "We can do this too..."

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59.../SGA208-68.jpg
                            "That... was interesting."

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59...GA208-0066.jpg
                            "Let's do it again "

Oh and *THUNK* Oops, wrong thread indeed

Congrats on 4,000 too hun
                            Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                            Save Our Seeker!
                            LotS on LJ.

Comment

OOh i forgot to say well done on reaching 4000 posts
                              Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

So its time to move on to pitches for the first three episode of our virtual season 6 Obviously, the first ep is the priority. The first two episode should have Atlantis still on earth and feature some SG1 characters. Kanaan should break up with Teyla as he feels the relationship isn't working/sees the feelings between her and John.

So, a few essentials for these episodes are:
                                - how to fix Atlantis after the damage in EatG.
                                - how/where to get the power to go back to Pegasus
                                - IOA discussions about Atlantis staying/going back to Pegasus
                                - a reason that they eventually let them go back to Pegasus

Here are a couple of the ideas we've had so far:

My thoughts for a first ep is that they are in search of some ZPMs and one way of possibly being able to do that is go to other realities by going to Area 51 and using the Lazarus Mirror.
                                But during this time, the IOA is trying to figure a way of keeping the city there on Earth because of the lack of protection when their chair got taken out by the Wraith attack. Woolsey tries to appeal to the sense of honor to the people in the PG, but the battle is not easy.
                                Also in Area 51: After visiting another reality, they are able to retrieve some things they need to fix the chair.
                                The team also, while in AU, find an abandon SGC base and are able to retrieve some ZPMs.

- from scifan

I know not many of us J/T Shippers like her- hell, I have my negative comments on her- but I have an idea.
                                Like I said when answering the questions- I think Nancy should be moved into HWS from wherever the hell she is now; & discovers where Sheppy boy's been this last 5 years. At first- before seeing him again- she decides she agrees with the IOA; to keep Atlantis (& Shep) on Earth. But she visits Atlantis (while it's still on Earth- made to cos of her job), & sees just how happy John's life is in Atlantis, & eventually (around the time he does) sees that it's better that Atlantis returns to PG; along with Shep. And so she takes sides with the Atlantis team to fight for it's return to PG.
                                How they get there will be explained below.

One of the twists Traci (aka Dezrai) had in "In Atlantis" was the fact that the team (thanks to Shep) finds a lab hidden away in Atlantis in which the Ancients created ZPMs in- which therefore solves their nagging issue of the city's limited power source.
                                And so, I was thinking with this whole S6 thingy- that maybe something like that could occur? It's just a suggestion- we can talk about it.

- from LandJ

I have a pitch for the cliffhanger between the two episodes:

The first episode has just Woolsey in discussions with the IOA while Shep and the team focus on fixing Atlantis, finding ZPM's etc. And ends with the IOA saying that they want the chair and Sheppard staying on earth. So the next ep Shep has to join in the discussions.

And here is a pitch for episode 3:
                                The City gets infected and it affects the people who have the ATA gene. Leaves those who don't have it to work out what is wrong. They don't make the connection between the City and the people... As the City gets worse (for some reason, they don't realise the city is 'failing'), the people get worse. It's when the life support in the city goes down and the people suffering slip into a coma/something that they figure out the connection, then they need to work out how to fix the city so they can fix the people.

Mind the idea I had about an ep? I had more of an idea... It could happen as they are returning to Pegasus... Todd sees it/is witness to it and that's what sparks his interest. He asks Teyla some questions about her Wraith DNA, wonders whether or not a child with Wraith DNA and Ancient DNA would be cool... Then sets about trying to figure out. He sees that Sheppard's reaction to the City's illness/whatever is quite severe but he's the one the city tries to protect the most during it and he takes samples of Sheppard's blood before he leaves (unbeknownst to Sheppykins of course)...

- from Gater

Comment

Working...
                                X