John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dezrai View Post
    I just got to read that article with Rachel and this is what she said about the movie:

"Last I heard was that they were just going to kind of see how things played out in terms of viewership with Universe and potentially viewership with the SG-1 films that they have already shot.

There are a lot of "ifs" in place. And if it was going to happen I would be surprised if it happened this year. So there you go!"

So now Joe F, Jason, and Kavan have all said they doubt that the movie is happening, and Rachel doesn't sound too convinced that it will either. Seems to me the BW and the other PTB were just trying to pacify us about the cancellation.

I have heard in other interviews from TPTB that they won't make the movie if SGEww does badly. Sounds to me like they know how ticked we are and that many of us aren't planning on watching SGEww so they are trying to bribe us. If we watch SGEww they will make the Atlantis movie, if we don't, they won't. My respect for them is getting to be nonexistent!!!
    I read that interview with Rachel - she is just the nicest person!.
    I honestly think that even if a movie is in the planning stages, the actors would not be aware of that yet. I don't think they would be approached until something definate was on the table. So- my thinking is - hopefully they are working on a script and cannot approach any of the actors yet as there is no time frame for the movie yet. Am I grasping at straws here????
    sigpic
    Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
    Forever!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
      Wow, I think you may actually be more pissed off than me! or you just are more adamant about it . I know what you mean - we never ever missed an episode of Atlantis and I DVR'd it just in case. I just really feel like we got xxxxed over and that J/T will always only be in our heads and our fanfic. I want to believe that a movie is coming - JM () did say recently that it was going to happen in 2010 - so there is my hope. And I really really want to believe that!!!
      I just will never get over it. And BW ticked me off so bad in some of his JM blog replies. That we were "so predictable" in our response to the cancellation and some of the other things he said in response to some SGA fans questions or comments.

I was part of a save SGA campaign that started pretty much the day the show cancellation was announced, and was really passionate about it until the admins of the two sites had a sort of falling out about how to handle it. At that point too, we realized that after sending over 1000 lemons to MGM and never hearing a word about it anywhere that we were probably fighting a losing battle. At that point I knew I couldn't keep being THAT upset about it constantly. I've since gone back to the Save SGA thread here to check its progress, and they are basically having the same problems that we had - money and organization, though I haven't been to it in a while. But it is interesting to see people propose the same ideas that we had months ago but realized we couldn't do because of money, permit issues, etc... I'm just saying this to explain that I am REALLY upset and was really passionate about trying to save the show until I realized that I couldn't be constantly that upset forever! But it seems that every time I read something from one of TPTB about the show or movie that it brings it all back.

And I wish that they were making the movie, and I hope that they do, but just the things that have been said (such as one of them - I am not sure if it was BW or JM) saying that they would wait to see how SGEww does, makes me think it won't happen, that they originally said it just to appease us and try to get us to watch the new show.

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
      I read that interview with Rachel - she is just the nicest person!.
      I honestly think that even if a movie is in the planning stages, the actors would not be aware of that yet. I don't think they would be approached until something definate was on the table. So- my thinking is - hopefully they are working on a script and cannot approach any of the actors yet as there is no time frame for the movie yet. Am I grasping at straws here????
      She is so nice!! Just cheerful, and her kind nature just comes through when she speaks, though I just read the article, didn't listen to it.

I hate to say it hun, but judging by everything, I seriously doubt it's going to happen. They would have to get the starring actors to sign pretty far in advance so that they wouldn't have scheduling conflicts, especially now that they are all moving on to different things.
      &

Sig by Lil'Ferret

Comment

I don't know if this idea will work for the Virtual season 6 Challenge if it does then someone else can write it because I'm not good writing fan fics that have time limits but if it will not work for that challenge then I will write it as a regular SGA fan fic set after season 5. This idea was originally set in Season 3 after The Game and Weir was in it but I reworked it to see if it would be a good idea for the challenge. It's written the way I usaully write my fan fic ideas on paper.
        Spoiler:
        Woolsey and Zelenka – something bad

Sheppard’s team off-world about to return to Atlantis.

Zelenka finds what he thinks to be an Ancient statue but it glows and comes alive (creature). It bits Zelenka and he falls to the ground. The creature becomes invisible and makes its way to the Control Room where Woolsey is minding his own business when the creature becomes visible, bits him and goes back to being invisible before Woolsey even has a chance to get a look at it.

Daedalus lands at Atlantis, just before Sheppard’s team returns, when Sheppard tries to contact the ship to let them know what’s going on but no one responds so Sheppard and his team go to the Daedalus to investigate why no one is responding.

What the creature has infected the people, the ones it bits, with is something the Beckett clone has never seen before and as far as anyone who searches the database is concerned they find no record of it and there’s very little information on the statue/creature.

Sheppard and his team must find a way to stop the creature before it gets everyone on Atlantis and Beckett must find a cure/antidote, (wasn't sure which word to use so I used antidote that's why it's underlined), before tome runs out.

Why no one is responding on the Daedalus is because the creature made its way there.

The invisibility makes the creature hard to track and the Ancient hand scanner and the sensors in the Control Room seem to be giving inaccurate readings when related to the creature.

If Sheppard or Beckett, basically whoever has the Ancient Gene naturally and the strongest, gets bitten means what the creature infects the body with is deadly to them. Also deadly effect on anyone who has small amounts of Wraith DNA in them. What little is found in the database revels that so they know that much about whatever the creature infects the body with.

Sheppard gets bitten which makes the time Beckett has to find an antidote even shorter then before because if he doesn’t Sheppard will die.

The first victim: Kanaan

Kanaan was watching Torren when he was found by Major Lorne after having been bitten by the creature. Major Lorne watches Torren until Teyla returns after Kanaan is taken it the Infirmary.

Basically Kanaan dies just before the information was found and Sheppard gets bitten shortly after the information is found.

Teyla very concerned about Torren and worried about Sheppard.

Either:
        A. Major Lorne with Torren in a puddle jumper for safety.
        B. Teyla with Torren in a puddle jumper for safety.
        Either way the puddle jumper is the only thing the creature can’t enter when the door is closed so it’s the only save haven from the creature.

The creature can only bite one person at a time so if a group of 2 or more people were walking around or in the same room then only one of them would be bitten at that time.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
          JT Virtual Season 6:

So, things that have been decided upon in the polls

Spoiler:
          Poll 1
          Poll 2

The first two episodes of the season will be mostly set on earth or at least have Atlantis still on earth. They will also feature some SG1 characters (in minor roles or however the writer wants).

Teyla and Kanaan will break up in the first couple of episodes. Kanaan will break up with Teyla as the relationship isn’t working/he sees the feelings between John and Teyla.

The Medical Board review of Atlantis will be a small arc in the season, taking the B plot in a few episodes. This will look into the doctor/patient relationship between McKay and Keller. And will lead to Carson having a larger role on the medical side of things.

Keller won’t die (boooo! )

There is only one vote in it for Nancy being in an episode, so I’m thinking that if somebody comes up with a good idea for her being involved that everybody likes then we’ll go with it, if not, then we won’t try and force her in somewhere

No Elizabeth in the season.

Todd trying to recreate the ancient gene will be a season long arc. (this doesn’t mean that it has to be the focus of every episode, it could be the main plot of 2-3 episodes, the B plot in a few, mentioned in a couple and not featured at all in some, but it runs throughout the season and is concluded at the end )

As for Sci’s questions about word count, tbh, I hadn’t thought about it much so if anybody has any suggestions… And for two parters, definitely have the midseason 2parter like they would in the show, and any others that people want to pitch and we agree on

Sounds good.
          Nancy:
          Spoiler:

I know not many of us J/T Shippers like her- hell, I have my negative comments on her- but I have an idea.
          Like I said when answering the questions- I think Nancy should be moved into HWS from wherever the hell she is now; & discovers where Sheppy boy's been this last 5 years. At first- before seeing him again- she decides she agrees with the IOA; to keep Atlantis (& Shep) on Earth. But she visits Atlantis (while it's still on Earth- made to cos of her job), & sees just how happy John's life is in Atlantis, & eventually (around the time he does) sees that it's better that Atlantis returns to PG; along with Shep. And so she takes sides with the Atlantis team to fight for it's return to PG.
          How they get there will be explained below.

Not a fan either. But in my story "In Atlantis" she makes an appearance and I had so much fun with that...
          Spoiler:
          She tries to mess with John and he so fixes her!! And Teyla totally proves that John is hers!! Some complete fun for me amongst the angst of that story!
          At first I was like- 'who is she on about?' then I realised, 'oh! Larrin!'.
          And- this is pitching it to Dez & everyone else- I just got a fab Idea that was inspired by Dez's "In Atlantis". (SPOILER TAG- "In Atlantis" discussed, so I warn people not to read below unless they've read the fic in full.)
          Spoiler:

One of the twists Traci (aka Dezrai) had in "In Atlantis" was the fact that the team (thanks to Shep) finds a lab hidden away in Atlantis in which the Ancients created ZPMs in- which therefore solves their nagging issue of the city's limited power source.
          And so, I was thinking with this whole S6 thingy- that maybe something like that could occur? It's just a suggestion- we can talk about it.

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
            Damn I so wanted to hit someone with a fish, I haven't hit anyone in a few day and.....WITHDRAWAL SYMPTOMS
            Lol thats Okay Hun
            Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
              Oh look! And there's my OT3 *she hopes she counted the pics right...*

*bear hug*

Some better have been the one of R/T/J
              What is wrong with me these days? My multi-shipping is spiralling out of control!
              I knew you'd like that one I posted it deliberately

Thanks Linda! Would you mind if I posted one with my story? If I can figure out how to do that on the site...
              No I don't mind, you go ahead

VERY nice sig Linda!!

VERY nice!!

Great Linda!!! Haven't seen any from DV yet I don't think.
              Thanks Dez Oh and there's more caps from DV in my PB
              sigpic

Comment

I've made a note of your pitches Planet and LandJ

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

I tried one of Luc's tuts to make an Icon

It's from BT but it's not spoilery
                  Spoiler:
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                    Ever tried GIMP? It works like PSP.

I have not but I will keep that in mind
                    Okay, you guys know I am still sort of new to this whole forum thing, so please don't think I'm an idiot, but what is the the Shex thread???
                    It's the ship between Sheppard & Dex... Thinky shexy thoughts

You're welcome!! And I agree, the Gater fluff story was really great!! I have to have fluff sometimes (as anyone who has read my stories knows) because I HAVE to balance out the angst!! Though sometimes you just need angst too, right?
                    Lol. Thanks.

How in the world do you get so much writing done??? I can barely get a chapter done every two days for my story, (okay, my last story was over 60 chapters long, and for this one I am about 8 chapters ahead of posting, but still!) You must write a story a day!! And they are all so good!!!

!!
                    I actually think I have a mild case of hypergraphia, lol. If I don't write, I get really agitatd and stuff... *is pooked*
                    I knew you'd like that one I posted it deliberately

LOL! You know me so well
                    don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

I tried one of Luc's tuts to make an Icon

It's from BT but it's not spoilery
                      Spoiler:
                      [*snip*]
                      Nice work, Lindyloo

Comment

Little remidner fellow Danny/Lindsay shippers.
                        Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                        Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

"You can call me John when we're off the clock"

"We can do this too..."

"That... was interesting."

"Let's do it again "

Comment

Due to the fact that they were busy making out, they didn't notice the door opening and Ronon coming in. His responce to seeing those two together was rather schocking for both.

*laughing* I knew you two would get together.

Comment

Those Shep close ups... guh... *flails*

So snurching them!

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                                Those Shep close ups... guh... *flails*

So snurching them!

Cazz, please don't make me use my thunker revival survice on a shipper thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X