John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shameless self-promo

And that’s how Keller found them, minutes later; temple to cheek, eyes closed.

John found that he wasn’t so eager to see her anymore.
    don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

And here I am desperately trying to catch up again...Wow this thread has been seriously moving this week!

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
      It's from sortly after they finished filming SGA, I've seen it before, must have been in the thunk thread
      I always forget how many Shep threads there seem to be...actually, I think this is really the only one I have ever been to. Though I think I have checked out the thunk thread before.

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      Hey Guys. Sorry for being MIA lately. Been babysitting and they drop her off late and come back late, then everything else comes in. Like supper and my tv shows.

Here are my icons for this weeks challenge.

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...Chall38-EW.jpg http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...Chall38-JT.jpg http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...hall38-REC.jpg http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...all38-Shep.jpg

TTFN!!!

Hey Traci! Love the JF pic.
      Great icons! And I like that pic a lot too. He really looks great!

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
      Yeah. Can't retrieve my essays though, so working on them full time atm.

October.. and he can wear shorts. I want to move to CA. Lol.
      I'm sorry Gater!!
      And where I live (Florida) it was almost 80 on Christmas this year! But then the weather changed and it was in the 50s several times in February (which is really cold for here.) Now it back up to 80.

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      Yep, help yourself

NCIS
      Spoiler:
      No way...Really? Oh that'd be so cool. I hope we get something
      Thanks Linda! Would you mind if I posted one with my story? If I can figure out how to do that on the site...

Spoiler:
      Yeah, the TV guide said something about TIVA shippers being happy...but then it also sounded as if it was going to cause a problem maybe???

*bounces off the walls*

In his quarters. In his quarters!

I'd forgotten about that last wee scene... *bounces off the walls*
      Oh yeah - love those pics!!!

[SPOILERS]
      Author's Links

Dezrai
      In Atlantis (Mature readers only)

Hey Sci. Could you add the link for my other story? The Vegas tag? Thanks!!

Thanks hun. Linda did the sig and I did the text.

I agree about Tony, but hopefully something good soon.
      Awesome work! And yeah, I hope something good for TIVA soon and Tony to grow a bit!

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
      Spoiler:
      I hope so. They have some UST that must be dealt with!!!

CSI:NY
      Spoiler:
      I promise you I did not squeal too loudly when Lindsay and Danny got hitched
      Totally agree!!!!!! On both! I totally squeed over L&D this week!! It was so sweet!

Originally posted by Devine27 View Post
      Hi all,

I’m a few days behind, so bear with me….

Spoiler:
      - How quickly (i.e. how many eps) should it take to get back to Pegasus?
      2 episodes
      - Kanaan???
      (Sighs) Yes, his presence is necessary for continuance from season 5, but an anvil could always land on his head.
      - Any other pairings? McKeller, Ronon/Amelia etc
      (Hold on, I’m gagging) Keep McKeller (ok, I’m better now) and explore Ronon/Amelia. I can see them together. I know it’s easy to forget, but remember Ronon used to woo the ladies before his Runner days. Maybe she can bring it out of him, but it can’t be an easy conquest. He had to work for it. I want her to keep him on his toes.
      - Minor characters you’d like to see? Lorne, Chuck, Radek, Amelia, episodes for Elizabeth, Carson?
      All of the above.
      - Guest characters you’d like to see? Todd, Nancy, Michael etc
      Todd, yes. Michael,… strong possibility. Nancy, no.
      - Enemies? Wraith, Genii, Replicators, The guys from DV, The Asgard, The Trust etc
      Wraith, Replicators, DV bad guys (!). Asgard, Trust; I’m not for them. It’s the same as another crossover character for me. Do it once and let it go.
      - Story arcs from previous seasons? Queen Teyla, Satadans, Shep’s family etc
      Yes, yes and yes.
      - SG1 crossovers?
      ……nah…
      - Earth episodes?
      1 & ½; The 1st episode on Earth, by the end of the second episode they should be back in Pegasus.
      - Any character deaths?
      No, I’m tired of those.
      - Exploring Atlantis? The Ancients? The Ancient gene?
      Yes, yes, yes and the Athosians/Athos/Old city
      - Alternate reality? Time travel?
      Yes and (!) what if a small band of the DV bad guys jumped from reality to reality in the hopes of defeating some enemy or just to steal (like The Trust), but it was causing havoc to other people’s realities and the team has to hunt them down?
      - Team episodes/character driven episodes?
      Four character episodes; one each/Four team episodes with a secondary plot line of a team member dealing with personal issues/All others should be team episodes
      - New commander/keep Woolsey?
      Keep Woolsey. (Surprised, huh?) He had a lot of potential. I really wanted to see how he panned out.

A few suggestions:
      Continuance is key:
      - start season 6 exactly where season 5 ended (and then kill Keller and Kanaan).
      - write the stories one at a time. This will allow other writers to piggyback off of previous episode events or conversations.

Have you guys considered voting on issues such as the questions listed above? It could be done like the votes for best couple on the other forum. Or someone could create polls on their LJ. Let’s be honest here. Not everyone is going to be satisfied with every aspect of how this is done and not every one is going to fully enjoy each and every story. But, they could be given a chance to have their voices heard, by submitting ideas and the results could help create the outline for the season. Of course, you have to be careful not to box in the writers. The results would need to be very basic, in example: Kanaan rejoins Athosians or Kanaan dies/McKeller continues or Keller returns to Earth.

Anywho, just an idea.
      I agree with you. Not everyone is going to be happy with every story. And the polls are a good idea!

*comes in and looks around in a mad panic*

queen hathor has been trying to keep me hostage in the Shex thread! *gasp*
      Okay, you guys know I am still sort of new to this whole forum thing, so please don't think I'm an idiot, but what is the the Shex thread???
      &

Sig by Lil'Ferret

Comment

Originally posted by Dezrai View Post

Okay, you guys know I am still sort of new to this whole forum thing, so please don't think I'm an idiot, but what is the the Shex thread???
        Shex: these two:
        Spoiler:

Oh, and if you find yourself unable to say the word "sexy", it's ok. Happens to me too.

EDIT: The Lindsay/Danny thread is up!! Ya'll come on down!!
        Last edited by AlbinoMonkeyC; 13 March 2009, 08:07 PM.
        Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
        Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
          *lets our sigh of relief* , Didnt like that ep, not just cause of her, but he plot in general
          Not a fan either. But in my story "In Atlantis" she makes an appearance and I had so much fun with that...
          Spoiler:
          She tries to mess with John and he so fixes her!! And Teyla totally proves that John is hers!! Some complete fun for me amongst the angst of that story!

Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post
          yeah, he kind of ends up like that a lot , doesn´t he?

Laura.. just read your J/T hot stuff on LJ! *niiiice**
          Did I miss a story link???

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
          Cool! i've never seen that pic!. Thanks for sharing it with us!.

WHAT!!!! fluff from Gater!!!..now you know i couldn't resist this, so i just read it and totally LOVED IT!!!!....you must right more fluff!.

I also wanted to say sorry again for not being here as much....but i'm leaving for Mexico tomorrow morning on vacation so i had tons of things to get done before i go. Hope that when i come back i can participate more around here. Wish me luck on the plane ride!!!...ugh, i hate planes.
          You're welcome!! And I agree, the Gater fluff story was really great!! I have to have fluff sometimes (as anyone who has read my stories knows) because I HAVE to balance out the angst!! Though sometimes you just need angst too, right?
          Have a safe trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
          JT Virtual Season 6:

So, things that have been decided upon in the polls

Spoiler:
          snipped by me b/c of # of characters - sorry!

As for Sci’s questions about word count, tbh, I hadn’t thought about it much so if anybody has any suggestions… And for two parters, definitely have the midseason 2parter like they would in the show, and any others that people want to pitch and we agree on
          It all sounds good to me!

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
          Oh so it wasn't you I heard squeeing all the way over here then,,,,

Me and Mandy had a squee party afterwards...and I'm still on a squee high and will be for a long time... finally a show and tptb that dares to actually go forward and keep to their plan..... no wonder that show is my ultimate favorite on tv these days...
          I SOOOO agree!!!

That was so cool!!
          Spoiler:
          I was so not expecting to see Mac and Stella there.

Here's the sig I was working on.

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...tlantissig.jpg
          It was great, wasn't it? And like the new sig!!!

Thank god TPTB love us!!! Let's get the CSI:NY writers to write SGA~~

If I started a Danny/Lindsay shippers thread, would it actually take off??? (would people actually join?)
          Spoiler:
          I agree, the CSI:NY writers would probably make us happier ship wise!!! I only just started watching the show recently, so it was kind of cool to come in when a ship was actually working already!!!!!!!!!!!! And I might join, but like I said, I haven't been watching the show very long....

I know you did sci just a little reminder to remember to do it I know when folks get excited they sometimes tend to forget namely me

Oh and thanks guys, I wasn't happy about the colour so I changed it slightly

Vegad sig
          VERY nice sig Linda!!

Title: Needs
          Summary: He realised none of it changed anything; he still wanted her.
          Characters: John & Teyla
          Pairing: John/Teyla
          Rating: T-M
          Notes: Okay, so it has been a while since Wedjatqi and I have partaken in our tag fic but after re-reading her story Needs of the Body and Soul, this little tag wouldn’t leave me alone. Inspired by the line “He’d seen her looking at the markings and had told her not to do that anymore”, this piece is that scene and hopefully fits perfectly into her story.

http://azure-horizon.livejournal.com/86582.html
          How in the world do you get so much writing done??? I can barely get a chapter done every two days for my story, (okay, my last story was over 60 chapters long, and for this one I am about 8 chapters ahead of posting, but still!) You must write a story a day!! And they are all so good!!!

*yawn*

I'm soo exhausted. But need to keep writing. All this fic writing is distracting me
          I hear that. My current story is making me neglect school. And again, how do you write so much, so fast and have them all be so good???

VERY nice!!
          Awesome!! Love the last one!!

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
          Sheppard sig, forgot to post it here

http://i457.photobucket.com/albums/q.../Sigs/shep.png
          Wonderful as usual Snow!

Thanks Cazz

So ourr beloved JT is feeling unloved huh....Well we can't have that

Daedalus variations
          Spoiler:
          Snipped by me though I'd have rather just been able to see them again!!
          Great Linda!!! Haven't seen any from DV yet I don't think.

Shex: these two:

Oh, and if you find yourself unable to say the word "sexy", it's ok. Happens to me too.
          LOL!!! And thanks for clearing that up hun!!
          &

Sig by Lil'Ferret

Comment

Spoiler:
            I agree, the CSI:NY writers would probably make us happier ship wise!!! I only just started watching the show recently, so it was kind of cool to come in when a ship was actually working already!!!!!!!!!!!! And I might join, but like I said, I haven't been watching the show very long....

LOL!!! And thanks for clearing that up hun!!
            #1) Neither have I, yet I started the shipper thread!!
            #2) Welcome!!

Comment

Hi Everyone! Haven't posted in a while, but have been looking at all the incredible
              pictures and I just want to say that

I MISS MY ATLANTIS !!!!

I love watching SG-1 reruns, which seems to be all that's on, but I really, really miss Atlantis. I think I know all the words to the Atlantis episodes because I keep watching them over and over and over. Sorry, just had to get some frustration at TPTB out!!!
              sigpic
              Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
              Forever!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
                Hi Everyone! Haven't posted in a while, but have been looking at all the incredible

I MISS MY ATLANTIS !!!!

I love watching SG-1 reruns, which seems to be all that's on, but I really, really miss Atlantis. I think I know all the words to the Atlantis episodes because I keep watching them over and over and over. Sorry, just had to get some frustration at TPTB out!!!
                Rockhound, why are you feeling bad about it? I always do that. I woke my mother up one time because I was yelling at the screen when JM's name came up on a "latin for beginners" book in Window of Opportuinity.

Comment

I MISS MY ATLANTIS !!!!

FEEL FREE TO VENT ANYTIME!! Lord knows if I met Brad Wright..... &*#$%$%!!!!!!! Hate that man. And I can't help but hope that SGEww flops down the drain since he canceled SGA to make it. It was interesting to read the stuff from the cons where the actors themselves confirmed that it really is his fault. I now feel justified in my loathing. Not to mention how bad I felt when I read what JF had to say. He sounded so sad!! And he confirmed that a movie probably isn't happening. You can pretty much take it as fact when the leading star of the show says it isn't going to happen!! @#$@%# Brad Wright!!!

Okay, I'm breathing...breathing...breathing...okay, getting calmer....
                  Or trying to...@#$@#$@# PTB!!!

Rockhound, why are you feeling bad about it? I always do that. I woke my mother up one time because I was yelling at the screen when JM's name came up on a "latin for beginners" book in Window of Opportuinity.
                  Yup!! Don't much like him either!!

And I suddenly feel a bit better for venting.... May go write another chapter for my story. I am done through chapter 30!! *happy dance*
                  &

Sig by Lil'Ferret

Comment

Actually, it's not just JM. It's just that I watch very few TV shows because of Kids, Kids sports, Husband, Husband controlling remote, etc that Atlantis was my one show I watched (even tho Hubby & son watched it too) . Now I have no interest in any other current show on T.V. What I'm saying is maybe I watched 2 or 3 shows on t.v -One Life to Live, CSI (usually reruns)
                    and Atlantis- so Atlantis was my only new episode show that I really really looked forward to and now that is gone so I am totally disgusted with TV. I hate all the reality shows that are so unless it's sports (husband), we watch all the SG1 and Atlantis reruns..I will bite my tongue at this, but I actually think I will watch Universe just to get some new Stargate. Make sense???
                    sigpic
                    Forever!!

Comment

And I suddenly feel a bit better for venting.... May go write another chapter for my story. I am done through chapter 30!! *happy dance*
                      I haven't update my fic since September!!

Actually, it's not just JM. It's just that I watch very few TV shows because of Kids, Kids sports, Husband, Husband controlling remote, etc that Atlantis was my one show I watched (even tho Hubby & son watched it too) . Now I have no interest in any other current show on T.V. What I'm saying is maybe I watched 2 or 3 shows on t.v -One Life to Live, CSI (usually reruns)
                      and Atlantis- so Atlantis was my only new episode show that I really really looked forward to and now that is gone so I am totally disgusted with TV. I hate all the reality shows that are so unless it's sports (husband), we watch all the SG1 and Atlantis reruns..I will bite my tongue at this, but I actually think I will watch Universe just to get some new Stargate. Make sense???
                      Yeah, it does.

Comment

FEEL FREE TO VENT ANYTIME!! Lord knows if I met Brad Wright..... &*#$%$%!!!!!!! Hate that man. And I can't help but hope that SGEww flops down the drain since he canceled SGA to make it. It was interesting to read the stuff from the cons where the actors themselves confirmed that it really is his fault. I now feel justified in my loathing. Not to mention how bad I felt when I read what JF had to say. He sounded so sad!! And he confirmed that a movie probably isn't happening. You can pretty much take it as fact when the leading star of the show says it isn't going to happen!! @#$@%# Brad Wright!!!

Okay, I'm breathing...breathing...breathing...okay, getting calmer....
                        Or trying to...@#$@#$@# PTB!!!

Thanks Dez - You know, I think what keeps bringing the pissed off feeling back is that my 10 yr old son asks me every time we watch an Atlantis episode ( which he wants to watch every day) - is why was it cancelled?
                        And then I read the stuff like you said JF said and others and I can't give him an answer other than $$$ and that they wanted to do a new show etc.
                        It just so frustrating that they do not realize that they have so much support to keep Atlantis going and they choose to ignore it. In the end, it all about the money and their botton line and that it was getting too expensive to keep it going. So just screw the fans that have been so loyal all along.
                        Sorry - just venting....
                        sigpic
                        Forever!!

Comment

Thanks Dez - You know, I think what keeps bringing the pissed off feeling back is that my 10 yr old son asks me every time we watch an Atlantis episode ( which he wants to watch every day) - is why was it cancelled?
                          And then I read the stuff like you said JF said and others and I can't give him an answer other than $$$ and that they wanted to do a new show etc.
                          It just so frustrating that they do not realize that they have so much support to keep Atlantis going and they choose to ignore it. In the end, it all about the money and their botton line and that it was getting too expensive to keep it going. So just screw the fans that have been so loyal all along.
                          Sorry - just venting....
                          Oh Rockhound, I feel so bad for your son too! It is harder for a child to understand I would think. And yeah, from what the con reports from the past couple of cons have said is that the actors basically confirmed that BW wanted to make SGEww and refused to make SGA at the same time. So basically he said to heck with the fans and chose to can SGA and make SGEww instead. He just didn't care about what we wanted; he did what he wanted.

And that is the reason I will never watch SGEww. If I ever saw it all I would think about was how mad I am that he canceled SGA to make it. And the sad part is, I like Lou Diamond Phillips and Ming Na who are going to be in it. But I KNOW I cannot stomach watching it. All I would think about is how much I miss SGA and that SGEww replaced it. It's BW's fault. If he'd had one iota of intelligence, he would have sucked it up and made both series for awhile. Then, even though I think the premise for SGEeww is stupid, I probably would have at least tuned in to try it.
                          &

Sig by Lil'Ferret

Comment

I am the same way, though there are other shows I watch, SGA was my absolute favorite and the one show I would NEVER EVER miss. Now I have no reason to watch the Sci Fi channel, that's for sure.

And you are right, everything on tv are those stupid reality shows (which I HATE) so there is not that much good stuff left on. And NOTHING (especially SGEww) could ever replace Atlantis!!!! But I do understand why you would try it. I just can't... (hating BW all the more for ruining that for me, even though I thought the show premise was stupid to begin with.)
                            &

Sig by Lil'Ferret

Comment

I just got to read that article with Rachel and this is what she said about the movie:

"Last I heard was that they were just going to kind of see how things played out in terms of viewership with Universe and potentially viewership with the SG-1 films that they have already shot.

There are a lot of "ifs" in place. And if it was going to happen I would be surprised if it happened this year. So there you go!"

So now Joe F, Jason, and Kavan have all said they doubt that the movie is happening, and Rachel doesn't sound too convinced that it will either. Seems to me the BW and the other PTB were just trying to pacify us about the cancellation.

I have heard in other interviews from TPTB that they won't make the movie if SGEww does badly. Sounds to me like they know how ticked we are and that many of us aren't planning on watching SGEww so they are trying to bribe us. If we watch SGEww they will make the Atlantis movie, if we don't, they won't. My respect for them is getting to be nonexistent!!!
                              &

Sig by Lil'Ferret

Comment

I am the same way, though there are other shows I watch, SGA was my absolute favorite and the one show I would NEVER EVER miss. Now I have no reason to watch the Sci Fi channel, that's for sure.

And you are right, everything on tv are those stupid reality shows (which I HATE) so there is not that much good stuff left on. And NOTHING (especially SGEww) could ever replace Atlantis!!!! But I do understand why you would try it. I just can't... (hating BW all the more for ruining that for me, even though I thought the show premise was stupid to begin with.)
                                Wow, I think you may actually be more pissed off than me! or you just are more adamant about it . I know what you mean - we never ever missed an episode of Atlantis and I DVR'd it just in case. I just really feel like we got xxxxed over and that J/T will always only be in our heads and our fanfic. I want to believe that a movie is coming - JM () did say recently that it was going to happen in 2010 - so there is my hope. And I really really want to believe that!!!
                                sigpic
                                Forever!!

Comment

Working...
                                X