John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
    Holy, when did the t-r-a-v-e-l-e-r-s come up?
    No, I only meant that he got kidnapped, but still ended up saving himself. I felt jipped. Same with the end of CG. That's what I meant.

I would love to see a team ep where he has no other way of getting away, but by them.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      No, I only meant that he got kidnapped, but still ended up saving himself. I felt jipped. Same with the end of CG. That's what I meant.

I would love to see a team ep where he has no other way of getting away, but by them.
      *lets our sigh of relief* , Didnt like that ep, not just cause of her, but he plot in general
      sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Hee hee. A little of both.

Ok hun. What does VS mean again.

Really!! Wow! That's cool.
        Virtual season.

I don't think we have anything set in stone. I know Cazz had the poll going on at her LJ...
        sigpic
        Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Hee hee. A little of both.

Ok hun. What does VS mean again.

Really!! Wow! That's cool.

Spoiler:
          So, do we have a general idea for arc(s) for the season?
          What is the goal for the end of the season? Are we gonna end with a cliffy?
          How we want to get rid of Kanann and get JT together?
          Are we gonna do any two parters?
          And how many words per ep?

I really like the idea of Todd messing with Ancient DNA. It would kinda be like a double cross for John. IMO.
          Maybe a "near death" confession.
          I personally would love an ep that Shep is totally dependent of his team to save him and not always him saving himself. Feel jipped with Travelers.

Luci!!! That Wallie Rocks!!! Thanks hun.
          yeah, he kind of ends up like that a lot , doesn´t he?

Laura.. just read your J/T hot stuff on LJ! *niiiice**

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
          picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

Cazz:

Question about eps
            Spoiler:
            Have we thought of how we are gonnna get all the ZPMs to bring them back to Earth yet?
            Spoiler:
            I think Jess came up with a pitch for that for the first episode, but no, nothing set in stone yet

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
            The other did feel a little too much like the RR, which is fun, but the beginning and the end could be two *totally* different stories. I think it would make sense to either pull VS episode discussions behind spoilers for those who want to be surprised or have some kind of LJ comm. (I know Cazz already has like five...LOL)
            I do Maybe I should mantain them

Love the story and the vid
            Thanks Snowy

I see she also got you to change your avi love it
            Ha! Don't be fooled! She did that all by herself

Spoiler:
            So, do we have a general idea for arc(s) for the season?
            What is the goal for the end of the season? Are we gonna end with a cliffy?
            How we want to get rid of Kanann and get JT together?
            Are we gonna do any two parters?
            And how many words per ep?

I really like the idea of Todd messing with Ancient DNA. It would kinda be like a double cross for John. IMO.
            Maybe a "near death" confession.
            I personally would love an ep that Shep is totally dependent of his team to save him and not always him saving himself. Feel jipped with Travelers.

I'll come back in a few minutes with the results from the polls so we can go over what has been decided Oh, and I like that idea too

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post
              I got your review Thanks
              Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
              Spoiler:
              I think Jess came up with a pitch for that for the first episode, but no, nothing set in stone yet

I'll come back in a few minutes with the results from the polls so we can go over what has been decided Oh, and I like that idea too

A pitch for episode 1? Woot

Lol, maybe Thats what happens when you have soo many

sussed out by Cazz - again!

Oh not, not moooore discussion! Pffft.
              don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

JT Virtual Season 6:

So, things that have been decided upon in the polls

Spoiler:
                Poll 1
                Poll 2

The first two episodes of the season will be mostly set on earth or at least have Atlantis still on earth. They will also feature some SG1 characters (in minor roles or however the writer wants).

Teyla and Kanaan will break up in the first couple of episodes. Kanaan will break up with Teyla as the relationship isn’t working/he sees the feelings between John and Teyla.

The Medical Board review of Atlantis will be a small arc in the season, taking the B plot in a few episodes. This will look into the doctor/patient relationship between McKay and Keller. And will lead to Carson having a larger role on the medical side of things.

Keller won’t die (boooo! )

There is only one vote in it for Nancy being in an episode, so I’m thinking that if somebody comes up with a good idea for her being involved that everybody likes then we’ll go with it, if not, then we won’t try and force her in somewhere

No Elizabeth in the season.

Todd trying to recreate the ancient gene will be a season long arc. (this doesn’t mean that it has to be the focus of every episode, it could be the main plot of 2-3 episodes, the B plot in a few, mentioned in a couple and not featured at all in some, but it runs throughout the season and is concluded at the end )

As for Sci’s questions about word count, tbh, I hadn’t thought about it much so if anybody has any suggestions… And for two parters, definitely have the midseason 2parter like they would in the show, and any others that people want to pitch and we agree on

Comment

Originally posted by Dezrai View Post
                  Hey guys!! I think I found a new Joe pic. At least, I've never seen it before!! It is apparently with two of his surfing buddies...

http://i410.photobucket.com/albums/p...ingbuddies.jpg

Doesn't he look great?
                  It said on the site that the shot was from this past October.
                  Cool! i've never seen that pic!. Thanks for sharing it with us!.

Hey Guys. Sorry for being MIA lately. Been babysitting and they drop her off late and come back late, then everything else comes in. Like supper and my tv shows.

This is a fly by post since I have to babysit again today and need to get ready.

Here are my icons for this weeks challenge.

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z259/luvjandt/icon/Chall38-EW.jpghttp://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z259/luvjandt/icon/Chall38-JT.jpghttp://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z259/luvjandt/icon/Chall38-REC.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z259/luvjandt/icon/Chall38-Shep.jpg

TTFN!!!

Hey Traci! Love the JF pic.

Congrats Cazz and Luci!!
                  Fantastic Scifan! love your icons!.

Awesome as always Luciana! very cool!.

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                  Title: The Softer Side
                  Summary: She hoped his nostalgia lasted long into the night.
                  Characters: Teyla, John, Ronon and Rodney
                  Pairing: John/Teyla
                  Rating: K+
                  Warning: I... I... hate to say it but this piece comes with an uncharacteristic warning of fluffy niceness.

http://azure-horizon.livejournal.com/85760.html
                  WHAT!!!! fluff from Gater!!!..now you know i couldn't resist this, so i just read it and totally LOVED IT!!!!....you must right more fluff!.

I also wanted to say sorry again for not being here as much....but i'm leaving for Mexico tomorrow morning on vacation so i had tons of things to get done before i go. Hope that when i come back i can participate more around here. Wish me luck on the plane ride!!!...ugh, i hate planes.
                  sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Have a great time on your trip Mayra!! Where abouts are you going? I went to Cancun a few years ago and loved it

Comment

JT Virtual Season 6:

Spoiler:
                      Poll 1
                      Poll 2

The first two episodes of the season will be mostly set on earth or at least have Atlantis still on earth. They will also feature some SG1 characters (in minor roles or however the writer wants).

Teyla and Kanaan will break up in the first couple of episodes. Kanaan will break up with Teyla as the relationship isn’t working/he sees the feelings between John and Teyla.

The Medical Board review of Atlantis will be a small arc in the season, taking the B plot in a few episodes. This will look into the doctor/patient relationship between McKay and Keller. And will lead to Carson having a larger role on the medical side of things.

There is only one vote in it for Nancy being in an episode, so I’m thinking that if somebody comes up with a good idea for her being involved that everybody likes then we’ll go with it, if not, then we won’t try and force her in somewhere

Todd trying to recreate the ancient gene will be a season long arc. (this doesn’t mean that it has to be the focus of every episode, it could be the main plot of 2-3 episodes, the B plot in a few, mentioned in a couple and not featured at all in some, but it runs throughout the season and is concluded at the end )

As for Sci’s questions about word count, tbh, I hadn’t thought about it much so if anybody has any suggestions… And for two parters, definitely have the midseason 2parter like they would in the show, and any others that people want to pitch and we agree on

Kanaan and Teyla shouldn't break up until they're back in Pegasus... She wouldn't let him break up with her, especially after taking him to Earth, lol. Just my wee thoughts.

Originally posted by Mayra View Post

WHAT!!!! fluff from Gater!!!..now you know i couldn't resist this, so i just read it and totally LOVED IT!!!!....you must right more fluff!.

I also wanted to say sorry again for not being here as much....but i'm leaving for Mexico tomorrow morning on vacation so i had tons of things to get done before i go. Hope that when i come back i can participate more around here. Wish me luck on the plane ride!!!...ugh, i hate planes.
                      Lol thanks

Have fun!
                      don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

*lets our sigh of relief* , Didnt like that ep, not just cause of her, but he plot in general
                        Hee hee. Glad you feel better. I didn't like it much either.

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                        Virtual season.

I don't think we have anything set in stone. I know Cazz had the poll going on at her LJ...
                        Ahhh! Gotcha.

Yep. I voted.

Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post
                        yeah, he kind of ends up like that a lot , doesn´t he?

I know he's the hero, but he has to be saved once in awhile. IMO.

The Queen.
                        Spoiler:
                        I almost forgot that Teyla saved him from Michael.

Spoiler:

Thanks Snowy

Oh ok. Sorry I'm jumping ahead.

Umm. Which one.

JT Virtual Season 6:

Spoiler:
                        Poll 1
                        Poll 2

I'm loving al the ideas. Can't wait to see it all goes.

Thank you hun.

Have fun Mayra!!! Don't drink too much Tequilla.

Comment

Thanks Snowy

Np and
                          JT Virtual Season 6:

Spoiler:
                          Poll 1
                          Poll 2

Yay no somebody and im pretty sure that gater will come up with a way to bring Nancy in
                          Hee hee. Glad you feel better. I didn't like it much either.

yup
                          sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                            Isis Awards

I got second place for "Suited" (Episode Related) and second palce for Walk Alone (Hurt/Comfort).
                            Congrats!!
                            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Ok. I have a question for those that got to download the pics for the Blu Ray cover contest.
                              LJ was able to send me 600w by 800h pics of: John, Teyla, Ronon and Keller, but not Rodny.

Can someone give me him? I'm not doing a cover for many reason, but I started doing a sig with the things I do have, but the Rodney I have is toooo small. Thanks.

Snow: Good.

Comment

Be careful down there! Lotsa craziness in Mexico these days.
                                sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Working...
                                X