Originally posted by Snowball View Post
    Go right ahead

Thank you Snow!!! **HUGS**

Goodnight.

Witchy!!!! I love my Bday sig. Thank you. **HUGS**

Comment

Im such a liar its a sickness really
      [IMG]http://i457.photobucket.com/albums/qq298/Snowball_1690/Sigs/john-lifeline.png
      awesome
      Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Teyla needs a sig as well
        http://i457.photobucket.com/albums/qq298/Snowball_1690/Sigs/teyla-lifeline.png[/IMG]

Promise its the last one of the day
        i like that one can i snurch please?
        Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
          Kanaan needs to be a good guy in this. Whether or not he takes the high road is a different matter.
          Nancy, too is a good woman. I think it's a general consensus that she left John because of his lack of time spent with her. I think he would go there again, especially if he feels Teyla is happy with Kanaan.
          John and Teyla should not kiss. Especially not after she's just broken up with Kanaan. Give the lassie some credit; let us not do a ptb.
          But we don't really know what kind of relationship exists between Teyla and Kanaan... they were dating ended up sleeping together and wham she's pregnant...maybe Teyla or Kanaan never really expected things to get that far... Maybe Teyla was never head over heels in love with Kanaan and this is why she never really mentioned him to anyone except to Ronon...and still only managed to refer to him as the father of her child and not the man she loves... but being pregnant forwarded their relationship and they stayed together because of Torren, and not because of the feelings between them... what if those feelings had died down a long time ago for Teyla and as Camy said for all we know he is only the baby sitter or a close friend.. that could be a way to deal with their break up.. they have been living a lie... and finally Kanaan realises it when he sees how Teyla is around John.. or something like that...
          I can't see John and Teyla kissing immediately but maybe a situation similiar to Conversion.. without the virus... due to whatever situation they lose control momentarily of their feelings for one another and give in to a very quick moment of passion.. ie a kiss... then both are a bit horrified and back away but it makes Teyla realise that she has never felt like that about Kanaan and slowly she starts coming to the realisation that she cannot remain like this with Kanaan, and maybe Kanaan has already come to that realisation as well.

Um..did any of that make any sense..
          sigpic

Comment

I can go on the road that Kanaan can be kept as a good guy of course as long as I don't have to stomache him for ages LOL...
            Spoiler:

The problem for me that not even Teyla said he was a strong leader,,I got the impression he was a potential leader if he just saw things that way or came out of himself..I felt that desription was more of what she thought he could be but surley wasn't... I got the feel he isn't a fighter at all... and sure proved to be a coward big time and only helped when the strong one arrived..*snore* sorry I can never see him as a strong character after having seen him as a weakling.. and I sure don't believe in any intimate relationship between him and Teyla either... I got maybe a friendship bond that has been there since childhood...sure no love what so ever.. love him as a friend but not IN love with him... and as someone said..who knows maybe he knows already about Teyla's feelings for John.. or also just how strong the bond is between her and John and he knows in the end he can't fight against that...

As for Nancy..would I scream if she was in the story...not really but I just don't really see John going back to her either in sense on a relationship even if he sees Teyla with Kanaan... just feels would contradict from what the feel I got from him on the show.. when Ronon and he talks..he just shrug his shouldes saying he had been there and done that..I got no emotions from him what so ever..of that there even were any lingering feelings there...I felt he completely had moved on..in Outcast he even turned around when he saw her and was like what the heck is she doing here..I got the feel he didn't even wanna see her there.. and I sure didn't like how she got at him again for the past..give it a rest.. if she still feels that way I can't see John going back to that kind of life... and if she changed jobs and knows what he is doing now..I wouldn't wanna see them together even then..would just get me to feel she would only then be with him since she knows where he is at all times..know where he is going..just getting me to feel she only can be with a man if she has full control over knowing every little thing of where and what he is doing.. I guess in the end I feel she wasn't able to be with a guy that has the kind of business John has.. and even if she knew of what he is doing.. she might have a problem with it anyway..

Just as I don't want to see Kanaan and Teyla together at all more then him being there to be some kind of part in his sons life if this guy must live *lol* and just as that I don't want John to fall back on a past relationship only because he can't have what he wants,, and to go back to something that didn't work in the first place.. and where I got the feel all blame was placed on him.. if she is working in a new place..fights with the IOA to keep Atlantis..I could work with that.. that's cool.. but I don't think I would want anything more between John and Nancy.. John doesn't strike me as a guy to settle when he knew of how the past between them ended,,,or that he feels like oh now she knows what I'm doing,,suddenly I'm good enough..no thanks

But hey that's just me..
            sigpic
            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg.

I copied all my documents onto a flash drive (my essays, fics, everything) and now all the "Documents" on my flash drive have been deleted. The folder is there but no files. ALL of my fics. ALL of my essay. Everything. It's gone.
              don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

I copied all my documents onto a flash drive (my essays, fics, everything) and now all the "Documents" on my flash drive have been deleted. The folder is there but no files. ALL of my fics. ALL of my essay. Everything. It's gone.
                Gone? As in, nowhere? Not from where you copied either?

*huggles Laura*
                Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                Save Our Seeker!
                LotS on LJ.

Comment

I agree with you Nina, I wouldn't Shep actually going back to Nancy for a relationship. I think that having Teyla with Kanaan and Shep with Nancy are just too many uneccessary obstacles. But I would like to see Nancy finding out about what Shep's been up to, like you said in some IOA HWS capacity, it clear that she gets under Shep's skin and they once had deep feelings for each that still means something in their lives. I think it would be good to see Shep's reaction to Nancy finding out, after spending his life keeping this away from her.

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

They must be there somewhere! Have you tried it on a different computer?

Comment

Oh gosh...

Arn't they anywhere.. might the flashdrive just acted up .. I know sometimes mine do but it still says things are on it.. weird... I hate when those things happens..

Hope you are able to work something out and that the files are somewhere..

hugs
                      sigpic
                      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Yeah, everything is gone. I tried it on a few different computers in the library. I had to come home; couldn't do any work as my head was going ding ding ding. On bus and I had to put my sunglasses on to hide my tears, lol. So sad

My cousin works with computers, so I'm going to call him and see if he can fix it. I just... seven years worth of writing - fics that I was working on, part way through chapters.My essays! I'd two completed essays on it and they're gone, my presentation for Friday and everything... I actually feel sick.

Comment

Yeah, everything is gone. I tried it on a few different computers in the library. I had to come home; couldn't do any work as my head was going ding ding ding. On bus and I had to put my sunglasses on to hide my tears, lol. So sad

My cousin works with computers, so I'm going to call him and see if he can fix it. I just... seven years worth of writing - fics that I was working on, part way through chapters.My essays! I'd two completed essays on it and they're gone, my presentation for Friday and everything... I actually feel sick.
                          I'm sure your cousin will be able to find them, they'll be there somewhere. *hugs*

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                            I'm sure your cousin will be able to find them, they'll be there somewhere. *hugs*

I hope so. But, in the mean time, I'll need to start my essays allll over again just in case.

Comment

I still have faith in your cousin as well. I remember in college when we had written an essay with a group, and the final version was on someone's computer. The computer had been corrupted, but some IT guy was actually able to get it back, god knows how. So don't give up hope just yet hun! Hope it can all be retrieved *hugs*
                              Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                              Save Our Seeker!
                              LotS on LJ.

Comment

300+ plus stories... All different fandoms... all the different chapters... *whimpers*

6000+ words I'll need to rewrite and the 3000 I still had left to do, too

Comment

Working...
                                X