John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
    Reason #1 why LFP is on my list: Six minutes in and already those glances start

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59...Pegasus/10.jpg
    mmmmm...I know some folks didn't like this ep but I loved it....We got conflict and proper emotion where I actually felt it, it was sad and powerful...It's one of my fave eps. I know some don't like how JT were at odds but it showed us that they come from two completely different worlds and they may see things differently.

I'm not sure if that's the right words, I hope I made sense
    sigpic

Comment

Reason #1 why LFP is on my list: Six minutes in and already those glances start

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59...Pegasus/10.jpg
      *looks at pic*

That looks friggin naughty!!!
      Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
      Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        mmmmm...I know some folks didn't like this ep but I loved it....We got conflict and proper emotion where I actually felt it, it was sad and powerful...It's one of my fave eps. I know some don't like how JT were at odds but it showed us that they come from two completely different worlds and they may see things differently.

I know what you mean.

And, even though they were at odds with one another, he still stayed for her and she was still worried about him when he went to leave. I loved when they have their first wee argument and he looks at her, gives her a once over and says "It's gonna be a long night." Hee hee, a proper old married couple.

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
        *looks at pic*

That looks friggin naughty!!!
        Ohhh yes
        don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

What I don't like about LFP (I love most of the ep, just not the conflict, not that I dislike the conflict, I just don't like what it was over) is that I felt Shep was OOC to forward the plot.

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

I know what you mean.

And, even though they were at odds with one another, he still stayed for her and she was still worried about him when he went to leave. I loved when they have their first wee argument and he looks at her, gives her a once over and says "It's gonna be a long night." Hee hee, a proper old married couple.

Ohhh yes
            Yes, evern though they didn't see eye to eye he still stayed with her and for her

hehe, old married couple indeed...

I love these kinds of eps, emotional, powerful, these are my kinds of eps!
            sigpic

Comment

*is blank*

I'd forgotten how LFP ended. Wow. So... sad. And poignant. I had a wee tear in my eye at Carson's... I know, I'm a sucker.

*gulp*

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                What I don't like about LFP (I love most of the ep, just not the conflict, not that I dislike the conflict, I just don't like what it was over) is that I felt Shep was OOC to forward the plot.

But at the same time, this is the first time we see them under this kind of stress. Sure, in The Storm and The Eye, they knew the city might not survive but Sheppard was actively doing something - he had something to occupy his mind. In this episode, he is the weapon he was made - by the Air Force - to be; he's stepping up to the mantle and while he may have been OOC for what we've seen afterwards, I think it can't be said he was OOC see here. It seems like he learned from the mistake he almost made in this episode. Just my thoughts

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post

I think he was worried about what would happen if the wraith made it to Atlantis and he wanted to get back to warn them and he knew they didn't have a lot of time to get back through the gate before the wraith were right on top of them!

But I do understand why you didn't like it...I don't think John was being hard, I think he was possibly looking at the bigger picture and what it would mean to everyone, in the pegasus galaxy and the milky way...If the wraith managed to take over Atlantis there might have been no stopping them!

You know the old saying, "you have to sacrifice a few to save many." It may be a hard choice but sometimes someone has to make that choice!
                  sigpic

Comment

*is blank*

I'd forgotten how LFP ended. Wow. So... sad. And poignant. I had a wee tear in my eye at Carson's... I know, I'm a sucker.

*gulp*
                    I know, this is the first ep I actually had a frog in my throat
                    sigpic

Comment

Okay, Letters from Pegasus pic dump. Beware of the many.

Spoiler:

*lol* odd time to cap him, eh?

*turns to her and stares before he leave*

Comment

mmmm my fave kinda spam
                        sigpic

Comment

mmmm my fave kinda spam
                          And it's so easy to cap so many because Sheppard and Teyla actually have some screen time together.

Comment

And it's so easy to cap so many because Sheppard and Teyla actually have some screen time together.
                            Something that stopped after S&R.
                            sigpic
                            Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

I know It's so hard to get caps with them in the same frame
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                                Something that stopped after S&R.
                                I know It's so hard to get caps with them in the same frame
                                Haha, I agree on both counts.

Laura is wound up and on an anti-Weir war path. Dislodge me from it and make my shippy heart happy once more.

Comment

Working...
                                X