No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i gess i dont hate Jm its just he never really gave us anything that we should have gotten as he did for other Shippers and as a show runner i dont really think he gave much thought to some of is fans out there so i dont hate hate him i just dont like the way he treated the show and the Characters at the end
    Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
      *lol*I can't say for sure for all others...me..I may not hate him but I sure don't love him either...
      Spoiler:
      as a showrunner I guess for most part he sucked at it... it seemed he didn't have any check on what was going on... it felt like everyone ran their own game in the end making the characters feel like they were suffering for different personalities... not to mention sitting and talking in interview after interview saying things like this and that about Teyla...this and that about exploring deeper with the relationships...in the end they explored pretty much just 2 characters not to mention 1 relationship that came out of nowhere instead of building on the one possiblity that has been there since the beginning and has been hinted at so many time I've lost count...

I may not hate the guy..and I may not blame everything on him alone... but for people to be showrunners..to actually run a show and have most of it into check and overlook stuff he has lot to learn from other showrunners...

But hey that's just me... I'm guessing most felt like it was Gero running the whole show since McKay and Keller at late was that got it all and pretty much ignoring the rest of the characters..has left a bad taste with many... sure Gero has given us some really good JT of course I truly admit it...but being a writer on a TV show means you can't just focus on one character just because you like to write for the guy..if that is what it is they need to balance it then out with other writers that has a better understanding of other characters and frankly a large part of season 5 turned into the McKay/Keller season... if it hadn't been shoved in my face like it had I wouldn't mind it one bit..great that he got what he got but darn make it believeble... the whole team feeling was left out..not to mention it felt like for example John and Teyla turned into two people who hardly knew eachother ... and I'm also sick of the view that the main guy just has to be the dashing hero...never to fall in love..never to settle down... frankly what is up with that.. he is just a guy and have every right to be happy and not just the guy that saves the day or be willing to give up his life left and right..

But as I said that's just me... and once again...I don't hate JM but I don't love him either..
      Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
      i gess i dont hate Jm its just he never really gave us anything that we should have gotten as he did for other Shippers and as a show runner i dont really think he gave much thought to some of is fans out there so i dont hate hate him i just dont like the way he treated the show and the Characters at the end
      I would add something but you guys just summed up my feelings perfectly
      sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
        I would add something but you guys just summed up my feelings perfectly
        Glad we could LOL
        Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
          Queen Teyla could do with some support..

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...51813&page=135
          For right now, Teyla is starting to gain a little bit. It's now Kenny 57 to Teyla's 33. Go give her some love... Y'all!

I love sig Blue!
          1-800-Iluv-JandT
          sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

I made some sigs for the challenge thing in the Rachel/Teyla thread

Little Lemming snagged the Teyla/Kate one
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
              For right now, Teyla is starting to gain a little bit. It's now Kenny 57 to Teyla's 33. Go give her some love... Y'all!

I love sig Blue!
              Thanks hon... how are you?
              sigpic

Comment

Thanks hon... how are you?
                Doing good! Just catching on all the fanfic updates! I love coming home and checking my email and seeing that my JT have been updated! Love live JT! I've got my fanfic, baby!

Looks like my surgery is the 13th, which is next Friday (I think). Holiday's over and it's back to work! Besides, it's the perfect time to do some more extentsive research with watching some SGA. It's a great healing treatment!
                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                  Doing good! Just catching on all the fanfic updates! I love coming home and checking my email and seeing that my JT have been updated! Love live JT! I've got my fanfic, baby!

Looks like my surgery is the 13th, which is next Friday (I think). Holiday's over and it's back to work! Besides, it's the perfect time to do some more extentsive research with watching some SGA. It's a great healing treatment!
                  Good luck with your surgery... hope all goes well.. Watching John and Teyla is certaintly a great healing treatment..
                  sigpic

Comment

Good luck with your surgery... hope all goes well.. Watching John and Teyla is certaintly a great healing treatment..

Thanks! Was that the first or the second day with JF and JM in sig pic? I thought JM was wearing a dark jacket on the second day.
                    1-800-Iluv-JandT
                    sig by Sci!

Comment

Can somebody help me? I'm playing on Gimp and I have no idea how to save a cut image.....
                      Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                      Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Sorry AMC, I don't use GIMP so I got no idea...sci would know if she were here!
                        sigpic

Comment

Just made my first icons ever.

Made this with Jasminago's tut. But I don't think it turned out right. Could be the picture I used.

I made this version with two of the textures and changing the opacity.

You can find the tut on the resources thread Camy started.
                          Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                            Sorry AMC, I don't use GIMP so I got no idea...sci would know if she were here!
                            It's ok!!
                            Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                            Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Like I said in the Rachel thread Padme...Those are awesome

Made a quick sig from The gift, it's not much but some people who will remain nameless was pestering me to get back in the saddle So blame them

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                                Just made my first icons ever.

Made this with Jasminago's tut. But I don't think it turned out right. Could http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e2...s-tut-icon.gif

I made this version with two of the textures and changing the opacity.
                                ]http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e259/Padme18/Teyla%20and%20John/teyla-icon.gif

You can find the tut on the resources thread Camy started.
                                These are great Padme

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                                Like I said in the Rachel thread Padme...Those are awesome

Made a quick sig from The gift, it's not much but some people who will remain nameless was pestering me to get back in the saddle So blame them

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n...heGiftJPEG.jpg
                                *whistles innoccently* I was most definately not one of those nameless people and its a great sig ninja.
                                sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Working...
                                X