John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoiler:
    Recovering from some bad sushi food poisoning... so gonna try to catch up as best as i can

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
    Thats gorgeous love
    Originally posted by gater101 View Post
    Happy Birthday, Lea. I hope you like this I may choose to continue it as I had intended... But as of this moment, it's a one shot

Title: Paris, Je T’Aime
    Summary: He’d told her once he’d show her Paris; now she was the one showcasing it for him.
    Characters: John, Teyla
    Pairing: John/Teyla
    Rating: T
    Beta: Jess (kind of, cause I edited some of it)
    Spoilers: Enemy at the Gate

http://azure-horizon.livejournal.com/82807.html
    Just amazing like always
    Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
    Hehe! You wrote it I'll read it after my lecture

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...s/Sci-bday.jpg
    Wonderful
    Originally posted by Luciana View Post
    Stunning ;P

Originally posted by Hope24 View Post
    Just dropping in to wish Sci, a early Happy Birthday!

Here is an early present. I hope you like it. I hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow. Many blessings.

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/c...ssigSci013.jpg

[/SPOILERS]

WB, love that sig!
    She'll love it

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    They weren't interested in taking a chance on Teyla because her name isn't Keller, and they weren't interested in taking a chance on JT because they weren't McKay/Keller....It's there fault for having the wrong name

Finally finished my con report (it only took my uni's email system going down for me to find the time ) http://cazzblade.livejournal.com/4575.html Its friends locked (I think ) so just friend me if you aren't already
    yay loved it
    sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
      Happy birthday Lea!!!!!! I hope you have a completely awesomely blessed day! Have a pic fic!

http://yappichick.livejournal.com/48338.html

**hugs**

BBL with your pressie Lea hun
      sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
        Spoiler:
        Recovering from some bad sushi food poisoning... so gonna try to catch up as best as i can

Thats gorgeous love

Just amazing like always

Wonderful

Stunning ;P

She'll love it

yay loved it
        Thanks Snow.
        Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Thank you so much hun. **HUGS** Love it

Happy birthday Lea!!!!!! I hope you have a completely awesomely blessed day! Have a pic fic!

**hugs**
          LOVED IT!! Thanks Jess.

Spoiler:

Thats gorgeous love

Just amazing like always

Wonderful

Stunning

She'll love it

yay loved it
          Oh hun. I hope you feel better. That's why I stick to Vegetable Makis. Like Cucumber, avacado or veggies.

BBL with your pressie Lea hun
          Take your time Snow.

Hey Linda!! **HUGS**

Comment

Glad you like it Sci. Have fun in the snow. Make an angel for me since I can't. *wishes for snow to fall on Plant Hall so she can take a picture of the pretty minarets with snow on them*
            Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Hi everyone ! How are you ? Why have you so much fun while I'm not here *pouts* LOL
              Originally posted by SanGate View Post
              I completely agree with the JT talk! They trusted each other instantly in Rising, and the S&R scene only emphasized Shep's feeling. I still don't understand why it was in there if they didn't continue with it Now there's just a lot of disappointed people.

Thanks Luciana made it

Just the one.. but he was in it a lot
              Part 1
              Part 2
              Nothing to had if people want to forget JT in the serie they can't deny it in Rising their trust and friendship started since Rising.
              LO thanks for the links, I didn't remember Joe Flanigan except in Family Album (that i watched again almost only for JF lOL) and in Dawson (when I saw it was him I was like yeah I remember him, I remember thinking 'hey good luck he is really good LOL). After this I saw Thoughtcrimes for JF but I hated it. We can't win everytime LOL
              Originally posted by bluealien View Post
              Joe seemed to be just as flabergasted by the end of season 5 as we were.... I loved how he described his suprise at the McKeller thing and even the Ronon/Keller thing.. almost like WTF.. where did that come from... but we know JT were meant to be the canon ship..it has pretty much being confirmed by several of the writers, JF and even JM when he said Teyla would have been perfect for John... Joe didnt understand why he was left up there alone.. as he put it and McKeller was made canon.....

Joe said at Comic Con that he was always up for JT but was given his marching orders.. I guess after they conjured up Kanaan.. but it does make it even more confusing as to why they gave us sooo much JT in Search and Rescue.. they pretty much acknowledged John's feelings for Teyla in that ep.. but then as I said before they were all taken over by aliens.

I think they knew of the cancellation and Gero seemed intent of giving McKay his happy ever after and everyone else suffered because of that...

I'm hapy enough to keep John/Teyla alive in fanfic... no one can surpass them for me, and the wonderful chemistry they had together... Search and Rescue just confirmed that and what a wonderful pairing they made.

I think we had a few curve balls thrown our way which changed the direction of their relationship and then ultimately the ptb just lost interest in anyone except McKeller so John/Teyla suffered. But I'm happy that I have had so much confirmation that there were feelings between them, and that Joe was diappointed that he didnt have someone stand up there on the balcony with him... he didnt buy into the solitary man thing if he was happy to end up with someone, but at the end of the day it was out of his control but it's nice to hear him and Jason being so honest about what they thought of the direction of season 5...

John and Teyla were magic together and its a shame tptb squandered such a wonderful opportunity to learn so much about their characters by continuing to develop their relationship.... both fans and actors ended up being disapppointed, so I really hope that if the movie ever does get made the ptb will make up for all their horrible decisions..
              I have nothing to had except it's so true. I'm bothered by a lot of things.
              As lea said by McKeller but not bcause of McKeller but because they put in our face almost as a way to forget JT. I don't know how to explain it.
              I'm bothered too with this scene in S&R why bother while doing what they did after ? And to be honnest to have nothing more between JT they could have made John the father, hey we wuldn't have more than Teyla Kanaan but I would have known that they made it LOL. Seriously anybody could have been the father for what we saw either way after, who cared ?
              So yeah the direction of S5 was really unclear it's the least we can say and really stupid.
              Everyone was surprised that McKay/Keller came outta no where...I'd like to know why Rodney deserves the happy ending. What about Ronon, what about Teyla (and no the invisible babysitter doesn't count, they coundn't even be bothered having him in that final scene..And they are supposed to be a couple? Yeah right), and what about John, after all he's gone through doesn't he deserve a happy ending

Why were they so obsessed with shipping Keller all over the place, wouldn't it be more prudent to develop her character instead and maybe she wouldn't be so hated by so many, TPTB's obsession with Keller and McKay/Keller ruined everything that stargate built, JM and PM took only two years to destroy stargate that BW and Jonathan Glassner and RCC took ten plus years to build up No wonder Brad cancelled SGA and no wonder the network wanted Brad to be the showrunner again for the new project, JM and PM couldn'#t run a manage

As for S&R, I think that was JM's idea of messing with us He seems to like doing that a lot...It wasn't just John that was left all alone, Teyla was also left all alone and she looked as pissed at the whole thing as John..

So as long as JM and PM still has anything to do with stargate no matter how much or little they're involved I have no intention of watching this new venture. If BW gets rid of them completely then I might consider giving it a chance but until that happens I won't be a viewer
              I agree they can blame only themselves over the hate of Keller i'm ashamed to say that I was to a point of almost disliking JS. I'm a little contradictory so you have to put me something on a face and say how awesome this is and all for being sure that I dislike it It was so Keller is awesome, keller, Keller, Keller and all these promo shots and all that I was even jealous for Rachel and why she was everywhere.
              Originally posted by Camy View Post
              I think something did happen because even after the entire pregnancy and up to the Search and Rescue, and even in First Contact and The Queen we saw glimpse of what we know to be there. John and Teyla had to be taken apart in Season 5 otherwise, there's no way that the two characters couldn't be pulled together, and so very little screen time for both of them on screen. Now, don't misinterpret, I'm not stating that this is the reason for the lack of development for these two as individuals, but certainly neither one of them was taken into consideration for the rest of the season as characters; it was clearly Rodney and Keller Season 5.

But remember that even during Season 4, Kanan was going to be killed. And at the beginning of Season 5, there is that dream. Season 4 was clearly showing the jealous side of John, Joe and JM both confirmed that piece. So, the UST was still there, but it simply didn't continue or get resolved.

I seriously doubt, I'm almost certain that this isn't going to be even acknowledge in the movie. We are supposed to continue with Teyla happily ever after with Kanan!

I think after the acknowledgement and possibility that Season 6 was not going to happen, things went sour and all went down the hill after that.
              Once again I agree with you that something happened there wouldn't have been Jt in S&R we could have understood but after all of what they've done in S4 and this start. I'm almost certain that they knew the show would be canceled before because seriously the lack of interesting storyline and the filling eps as Brain Storm reflect seriously IMO a lack of interest.
              They weren't interested in taking a chance on Teyla because her name isn't Keller, and they weren't interested in taking a chance on JT because they weren't McKay/Keller....It's there fault for having the wrong name
              LOL but it seems so right
              Originally posted by scifan View Post
              Ok, don't shoot me for saying this, but...... if they didn't rush those two together and didn't make them the main couple and didn't ignored JT for it..... I wouldn't be upset with the idea of them. But it was too much in the face kinda thing. Sorry for those that actually ship them in here.
              ITA with you. You know when I saw Ronon and Keller in Quarantine I was almost , I had like Keller in Missing, I found her fun so seeing her like this I found her so stupid (and I wasn't fan of Ronon in this ep) so I was really bothereed. On the contrary when I saw Keller and Rodney in Trio I found them both awesome, Rodney trying to control himself, keller too i really find that being together they made better characters. So i wasn't against McKller, it's really what they made of this ship and why that bothered me.
              Originally posted by Hope24 View Post
              Just dropping in to wish Sci, a early Happy Birthday!

Here is an early present. I hope you like it. I hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow. Many blessings.

WB, love that sig!
              It's awesome I love this sig
              sigpic
              Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Happy Birthday, Lea. I hope you like this I may choose to continue it as I had intended... But as of this moment, it's a one shot

Title: Paris, Je T’Aime
                Summary: He’d told her once he’d show her Paris; now she was the one showcasing it for him.
                Characters: John, Teyla
                Pairing: John/Teyla
                Rating: T
                Beta: Jess (kind of, cause I edited some of it)

http://azure-horizon.livejournal.com/82807.html
                Title: Life is but a Dream
                Summary: The City couldn’t stay in the bay forever.
                Characters: Carson, Rodney
                Pairing: None
                Rating: K+
                Notes: A parody, inspired by some silliness in the taxi on the way to the Park Inn.

Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily life is but a dream...
                I haven't started to read them yet but I can't wait
                Hehe! You wrote it I'll read it after my lecture

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...ys/23_34_1.gif Sci!
                [IMGurlhttp://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg194/CazzBlade/Signatures/Sci-bday.jpg[/url]
                Awesome
                Originally posted by Luciana View Post
                It's stunning i love it
                It's beautiful I love the effects
                http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m...ake-candle.jpg Birthday Alert http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m...ake-candle.jpg

We've got another birthday in the house, y'all!

Padme18's birthday is on March 6th.

Her favorite characters/actors are Joe or John, Lorne or Kavan, Teyla, JT, and Sam/Jack.

Her favorite scenes are the Return head touch scene and the team getting back together, necklace scene in Rising, and Conversion.

She loves any kind of fics.

She likes wallies and sigs and would love a wallie that combines Han and Chewie with John and Ronon.

So let's get out there and celebrate!
                Thanks for the update

**hugs**
                Oh yeah I thunk on them when they're dirty
                Spoiler:

Thats gorgeous love

Just amazing like always

Wonderful

Stunning

She'll love it

yay loved it
                I feel you feel better soon HUGS
                sigpic
                Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

*HUGS!!* Thank you Cazz! Love It!
                  Glad you like it Sci Are you fully from your cold now? And how is the physio going on your back?

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

[

Just amazing like always

Thanks love

Sci, mind what we were talking about earlier? I wanted to green you with an "lol" again but it wouldn't let me. So let me say, lol
                    don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

hehe, so...Was it too OTT with the sarcasm I've been watching way too much O'Neill

Thank you so much hun. **HUGS** Love it

LOVED IT!! Thanks Jess.

Oh hun. I hope you feel better. That's why I stick to Vegetable Makis. Like Cucumber, avacado or veggies.

Take your time Snow.

Hey Linda!! **HUGS**
                      Hiya sci *huggles back* Sorry for skipping out there for a while...I was installing a new internet security into my computer
                      sigpic

Comment

Rachel video from the MGM site on Morjana's blog: http://morjana-subductionleadstoorog...ate-video.html Get some tissues ready for the last moment

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Rachel video from the MGM site on Morjana's blog: http://morjana-subductionleadstoorog...ate-video.html Get some tissues ready for the last moment

Already saw it
                          sigpic

Comment

Do you really believe I had forgotten ?
                            HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEA!
                            I hope you had an awesome day and that you enjoy properly your day.

Here is a little something I did i hope you'll like it

Spoiler:

Thank you for the link, thank you Rachel for all these years and thank you all in the thread I love my JT family too
                            I remember now why I am angry with tptb LOL
                            sigpic
                            Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

You know me too well
                              lol im beginning to
                              Happy Birthday Scifan!

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e259/Padme18/Teyla%20and%20John/Scis-birthday-present.gif[/IMG]
                              very Nice Padme
                              Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
                              Do you really believe I had forgotten ?
                              HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEA!
                              I hope you had an awesome day and that you enjoy properly your day.

Here is a little something I did i hope you'll like it

Spoiler:

Thank you for the link, thank you Rachel for all these years and thank you all in the thread I love my JT family too
                              I remember now why I am angry with tptb LOL
                              awesome Asgard
                              Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Here you go Hun they are not as good as some of the others

Ot
                                Spoiler:

Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Working...
                                X