No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was thinking if someone is looking for a fic idea for the March birthdays you could use this idea I had for fan fic set in season 5 maybe have it set some time after Enemy at the Gate instead of after The Prodigal.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
      I think they've edited a pic- like put a new jacket/top over the original one.
      Remember those promo shoots of the individual ones- where some looked really obvious they'd edited them into the Gate Room?

I've just looked up the pics on GW, & it seems to be an edit of this pic:
      http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/dis...bum=589&pos=13

I zoomed in on the dvd case sample, & had it next to the above pic- & her head seems to be held in the same way in both.

EDIT:
      Dezari- I'm currently up to ch 54 of In Atlantis, but I'm printing off the remaining chapters which I put into a word doc & I'm planning on reading the rest- with a print out I don't have to be on the computer to read it! Promise I will write a review soon!
      Oh I see what you mean. I thought it was a totally different promo we'd never seen before, cause it looked odd. But if it was photoshoped then i can understand why it looks the way it did.
      Other than that little problem with the way Teyla looks that cover isn't too bad.

R.I.P Wraithlord
      Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Happy Birthday lea Hun
        ill post your Gifts Later on
        Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

this is on the same site as well i like this one you hace to scroll down to recent submissions and guess what there is no Keller on this one
          http://www.sgafanschoice.com/
          Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
            Exactly! It was like a half eaten sandwich that you really didn't like in the first place. You just ate it because, you were hungry!
            LOL! Definitely in the writer's case. Like one of those exotic sounding sandwhiches that you pick because it looks good but you get bored when you have it for a while.
            Such a waste.
            Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
            Let me have my little fantasy for a little while

I blame JM,PM,MG and BW...Yeah blue reminded me what he said at comic con about them exploring JT this season Yet another in a long line of misinformation (that's the nice way of saying lies)
            About JT? I think it was a choice made by all the writers. Who was it that wanted John to be the dad? It was voted down by everyone else in that writers room. So don't blame just one person. MG, definitely, had written a few good JT episodes but he'd admitted that his fave character was Rodney, so there was no way he was going to use his last episode as a way to write about JT.
            And still, it's one of two episodes of Atlantis I've never seen.
            What's worse is S5 could and should have been the best season to date, S&R was brilliant, and then for most of the rest of the season we end up with mediocrity Can't say i'm surprised it got cancelled if they knew how it was gonna turn out
            If you think about it, the episodes were not bad until word started to circulate that it might not be going to season 6. After that, the writers just wanted it done and dusted so they could move onto SGU. Or maybe had pressure from a certain PTB to get stories out and get it over with. I don't blame Joe M for the cancellation at all. He gets so much flack for passing on the word of those higher ups than him and it's a shame. I fully believe that if the show had been kept on, the episodes would have been better in the back half and that season 6 would have offered us a good choice of episodes to pick from as really good episodes.
            Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
            Keep a notebook handy. I almost never go anywhere without it. Granted, I'm not as prolific as you.
            Lol, thanks When I'm in the pub, I think it might be a bit noticeable if I start writing away, though
            don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Queen Teyla really needs some support or she's not going to last much longer...

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...51813&page=133
              sigpic

Comment

Happy birthday Lea!!!

I'm not good with art though, so I can't give you a nice birthday pressie Hope you have a wonderful day hun!!

But didn't you know that nothing else matters except McKay/Keller, no one cares about anything else except McKay/Keller, that McKay/Keller is the only thing that matters on SGA
                *sniff sniff* Is that sarcasm I smell? *sniff sniff*

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                Why is it I only ever get the urge to write when I'm out and writing is just not possible? Lol
                So glad I'm not the only one

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                This what I picked up also to certain degree. Though, he did say that it was stated in the Larrin character that he was hoping for something but, in the end, it didn't workout that way. They could've have done all of it with Teyla but, the writers really do not know how or will not take a chance with a female character in that sense. (I hope this makes sense)
                That's what I picked up from what he said yeah Might be my JT glasses, but who cares

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                Thank you so much for the links. Joe is so awesome in comedy. I love the roll he did in this.
                I've already watched it a few times

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                I'm from Harbin China, where the normal daily daytime high this time of year is a big fat 0. normal nightly lows are -20 (sometimes colder) I'm from the Winter Capital of the World, Russia's got nothing on us!

By the way nice to meet eveyone in here, I'm a friend of Teyilia's, currently staying at her place *waves to all*
                Hello *waves*
                Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                Save Our Seeker!
                LotS on LJ.

Comment

Happy Birthday, Lea. I hope you like this I may choose to continue it as I had intended... But as of this moment, it's a one shot

Title: Paris, Je T’Aime
                  Summary: He’d told her once he’d show her Paris; now she was the one showcasing it for him.
                  Characters: John, Teyla
                  Pairing: John/Teyla
                  Rating: T
                  Beta: Jess (kind of, cause I edited some of it)
                  Spoilers: Enemy at the Gate

http://azure-horizon.livejournal.com/82807.html

Comment

Title: Life is but a Dream
                    Summary: The City couldn’t stay in the bay forever.
                    Characters: Carson, Rodney
                    Pairing: None
                    Rating: K+
                    Notes: A parody, inspired by some silliness in the taxi on the way to the Park Inn.

Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily life is but a dream...

Comment

Title: Life is but a Dream
                      Summary: The City couldn’t stay in the bay forever.
                      Characters: Carson, Rodney
                      Pairing: None
                      Rating: K+
                      Notes: A parody, inspired by some silliness in the taxi on the way to the Park Inn.

Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily life is but a dream...
                      Hehe! You wrote it I'll read it after my lecture

Sci!

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                        Woooosssaaaa sooo preeeettteeeeee. She'll love it

Ha, yeah I did. But it's not that funny. I laughed more in the taxi

EDIT: You have a lecture???

Comment

EDIT: You have a lecture???
                          Yes, my one lecture Which two weeks ago none of the lecturers turned up and last week was cancelled after ten mins cos the screen wasn't working

Comment

Yes, my one lecture Which two weeks ago none of the lecturers turned up and last week was cancelled after ten mins cos the screen wasn't working

Why do I always choose the hard courses??

Comment

Why do I always choose the hard courses??
                              Hey! I'll be working from 8am til 8pm tomorrow! Fancy swapping?

Comment

Hey! I'll be working from 8am til 8pm tomorrow! Fancy swapping?

Sure

You can write my three and a half essays for me

Comment

Working...
                                X