John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
    Lovely S&R caps Linda...... it really was a thing of beauty watching them together...

Oh I need to go to bed..have to be up at the crack of dawn to start my long trek..
    Yes it was Pity they screwed up the rest of the season though

See ya laterz blue, i'll be off too in a minute....My wrist is hurting me
    sigpic

Comment

I just watched The Ark again. I'd completely forgotten how cute that scene at the end was. Kind of got the impression that when Teyla touches John, it's almost possessive. The smiles they exchange are also very telling. And knowing Sunday is next just fills me with JT squee, even though I know it's the most harrowing episode ever.

*gulp*
      don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

A fic update....

Chapter 9 of Silencing the voice is up...
        http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4672489/...cing_the_Voice
        sigpic
        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Anyone know any good fics based on The Ark?
          don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Battle of the ships JT could do with some help!

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

SCI! Where are my engagement gift?! *Yip yip not happy right now*

Also FELLOW FANFIC WRITERS!! I see no fanfics posted to my LJ post about my challenge for John Sheppard yet! Where are you guys?!?!?!?!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Sci hasn't been feeling well Kitty
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                  Ahem....

LINDA!!!

*GLOMPs Linda then snuggles into her lap*

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                    Ahem....

LINDA!!!

*GLOMPs Linda then snuggles into her lap*
                    Hello kitty......*claps kitty*

Well i'm off to bed so you can lay at the end of the bed and use my laptop if you want
                    sigpic

Comment

Well i'm off to bed so you can lay at the end of the bed and use my laptop if you want
                      I got my own, get yoursleep I try to be awake tomorrow, YAY PEPSI!!

As for now guys i have NEWS!! Actually I have FANFIC UPDATES!!

Fiorst off the news, I have decided that with what i have on ff.net they can be continued, I just need to resave each story to my machine from ff.net

Now the updates!!
                      1. Ascension Trilopgy is being worked on, (basically being reedited for current in progress chapter) I should have the next chapter up sometime within the next month, that's the plan
                      2. A new trilogy based on Disney World is in the works, it is slow but sure, and is sure to be a hit as it is hilarious already. (I like comedy, it is good fun)
                      3. One of my stories, I think Everlovin was following for each chapter, is FINALLY back into my head and wanting to go forwards again, so I'm slowly yet surely banging out the current chapter for John Sheppard, Time Traveller, the chapter should be out sometime next week.
                      4. That's really it, though Atlantrix is opretty much scraped right now, at least the next chapter is.
                      5. I'm also working on a short Get Smart/SG-1 fanfic which is really what would Jack do if he has to work with a crazy agnet (Maxwell Smart)
                      6. I'm also thinking of making a poem to Red Skelton too, my family's favorite funny master
                      Take care all, off to work on my stuff

Comment

I have some new icons...based on Sunday with my usual sense of humor.

http://yappichick.livejournal.com/48126.html
                        sigpic
                        Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Hey Linda!!! **HUGS!!!**

I love this scene sooo much. How can you deny anything after that.... I'll never know?

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                          Lovely S&R caps Linda...... it really was a thing of beauty watching them together...

Oh I need to go to bed..have to be up at the crack of dawn to start my long trek..
                          Yes it was. Good night Blue and safe trip.

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                          I just watched The Ark again. I'd completely forgotten how cute that scene at the end was. Kind of got the impression that when Teyla touches John, it's almost possessive. The smiles they exchange are also very telling. And knowing Sunday is next just fills me with JT squee, even though I know it's the most harrowing episode ever.

*gulp*
                          Oh I love that ep too. You knew after he did all that for her she was totally moved..... And no other man would ever do that for her, but John.

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                          A fic update....

Chapter 9 of Silencing the voice is up...
                          http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4672489/...cing_the_Voice

Thanks for the link Nina.

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                          Anyone know any good fics based on The Ark?
                          Not that I can think of off the top of my head. Sorry hun.

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                          Battle of the ships JT could do with some help!
                          Ok hun.

And Congrats on Milestone!!!

Edit: Oops. Already voted.

SCI! Where are my engagement gift?! *Yip yip not happy right now*

Also FELLOW FANFIC WRITERS!! I see no fanfics posted to my LJ post about my challenge for John Sheppard yet! Where are you guys?!?!?!?!
                          Sorry hun, but I've been sick.... plus unless someone gets me the pic, I can't make it.

Thanks Linda.

Goodnight Linda!!!

That's ok Tey. No need to ask if I'm ok. It's alright. I see how it is. No, really I do.
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                            Sorry hun, but I've been sick.... plus unless someone gets me the pic, I can't make it.

That's ok Tey. No need to ask if I'm ok. It's alright. I see how it is. No, really I do.
                            Spoiler:
                            It is on stargatecaps.com season three, Atlantis, Return part two, page three or four I don;t remmeber ,there are four shots of that scene though of John holding the bullet shell

Comment

It is on stargatecaps.com season three, Atlantis, Return part two, page three or four I don;t remmeber ,there are four shots of that scene though of John holding the bullet shell
                              Thanks hun.... Oh and btw. I'm feeling much better thank you for asking.

Edit: Not the cap I was looking for. The one I'm looking for was a MGM still. Teyla was standing in from of him and he was kneeling.

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                                I have some new icons...based on Sunday with my usual sense of humor.

http://yappichick.livejournal.com/48126.html

I loved them I was cracking up. My two favorites for Sunday are "Replaced by Ronon's girlfriend" and "See ya Sucka"

Comment

Working...
                                X