John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
    Ha, still don't have a thing for "Ronon" - "Jason" yes! (GUH!) but not so much Ronon... Thinking about it, I said to Cazz that now that I've met Joe, I don't think I can write Shepp anymore

Told you

Oh God yes. (flashes back to guest encounter and Jason animatedly talking about that) *dies a little bit of squeee death*
    Yes you did

Blue, you evil woman! Stop giving me plot bunnies!
    Yes blue, stop giving her plot bunnies
    sigpic

Comment

CAZZ! I miss you! Lol.

Wow. Con = awesomeness. I will write a proper con report later tonight but...

I am on cloud 9 with Jason though; he totally swept me away. Cazz will need to tell you about some of the things cause I think if I told you y'all wouldn't believe me! hahaha. Full con report later
      LAURA!! *tackles Laura in big hug*! I wanna go back!!

I just don't know what you're talking about, I mean Jason did not check you out on several occasion, nope, didn't even look at you, didn't check you out twice while getting your autograph, didn't pay attention to you at all during your photo-ops (yes ops ), nope he didn't even look at you during your guest encounter. *shakes head* Nope

Spoiler:
      http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59/Gater101/S7000414.jpg
      SQQUUUUEEEE!!!

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
      Some reminders of the weekend...
      They are awesome Blue!! Mine if I snurch?

Ha, still don't have a thing for "Ronon" - "Jason" yes! (GUH!) but not so much Ronon... Thinking about it, I said to Cazz that now that I've met Joe, I don't think I can write Shepp anymore
      And I told you to buck up!!

Hmm, I had a quote from Jess but I can't remember what is was

Ok, going to sort some photo's

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        Yes you did

Yes blue, stop giving her plot bunnies
        But I'm telling you! Go get San, she's online! The Jason signing then my pic... and the guest encoutner, too, though that was cute he was cute and funny and sweet and.... *dreams*
        don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Comment

But I'm telling you! Go get San, she's online! The Jason signing then my pic... and the guest encoutner, too, though that was cute he was cute and funny and sweet and.... *dreams*
            I'm sure she'll be on here eventually And I think Cazz's post kinda confirmed it In a roundabout kinda way
            sigpic

Comment

You do know it's MG that brought us McSquicky, oh sorry, can't use names for them now but it's still ok to use McKeller Anywho where was I....Oh yeah you do know it was him and his fratboy fantasies Oh can't say that either....DAMN...Um well he brought us that thing that shall remain nameless

Now Carl Binder *apprentice god* made fun of it in Identity I think it was

HELL NO..No more love triangles from hell thank you very much
              LOL yeah I know but he is too the only one that brought me JT moments as never LOL but you're right I don't know what happened to him
              I agree never again love triangle NO NO nO ! LOL
              Wouhou great pic again !!
              sigpic
              Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Comment

Here is another update to the / song list

The new songs on the list are:

Smack Into You by Jon McLaughlin

Always on My Mind by Jon McLaughlin

A Love Like This by Dan Fogelberg

Let me love you this way by James Ingram

I am yours by Jason Morant

So Close by Jon McLaughlin

I’ll Give You My Heart by Heather Nova – Heart and Shoulder

This brings the song list total to 166 songs.

I may be updating the Song List Challenge to include pic fics but if some one wants to do a test pic fic to one of the songs on the list and it works well with the challenge I will repost the rules to the challenge to include pic fics.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Will try to catch up later. Got a tummy ache and gonna lie down a bit.

Love the PICS!!! Squeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just dropping these off.

Happy Birthday Anlaria Onyx !!!!

*sneaks out*

Comment

SQQUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEE! I met Joe!! *dies* I have most of my photos uploaded and scanned So I'll work on a con report as soon as I can I haven't got many pictures from the talks because we were so far away, and my zoom isn't great quality Got a few of this random girl who seemed to be stalking a few of guests She even stayed in my hotel room

For those who don't know, Ruby is ill so didn't make it to the con

That was the only low points though Me, Laura, Hanna, San, SAF and Elfie had an amazing time!! I loved meeting you all

And we were there when Elfie tried ringing you Lea, almost talked to you

OMG! I touched Joe I spoke to Joe! *flails*

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Yeah ok, calm down before you have palpitations Geez I better get super strength earplugs for when Elfie gets here

aww damn, that's a shame about Ruby I hope she feels better soon!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                          SQQUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEE! I met Joe!! *dies* I have most of my photos uploaded and scanned So I'll work on a con report as soon as I can I haven't got many pictures from the talks because we were so far away, and my zoom isn't great quality Got a few of this random girl who seemed to be stalking a few of guests She even stayed in my hotel room

That was the only low points though Me, Laura, Hanna, San, SAF and Elfie had an amazing time!! I loved meeting you all

Oh you poor thing...let me guess, she had a Scottish accent? I thought I warned you about her before the con.

I can't wait to see the pics/hear the report.

And are you never going to wash your hand? LOL
                          sigpic
                          Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Yeah those Scots are a strange bunch
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post

There was someone else in our hotel room??? How did I not know? She may have had Irn Bru! You should have told me!
                              Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                              Oh you poor thing...let me guess, she had a Scottish accent? I thought I warned you about her before the con.

I can't wait to see the pics/hear the report.

And are you never going to wash your hand? LOL
                              *lol*

I was nudged and hugged and spoken directly to for aaaaages by Jason Momoa. I will... *unfinished thought*
                              Yeah those Scots are a strange bunch
                              Lol. Aye. So they tell us The English have funny money.

Comment

There was someone else in our hotel room??? How did I not know? She may have had Irn Bru! You should have told me!

*lol*

I was nudged and hugged and spoken directly to for aaaaages by Jason Momoa. I will... *unfinished thought*

Lol. Aye. So they tell us The English have funny money.
                                Oh yeah, how did you get on introducing them to the best soft drink in the wolrd

Funny money huh, interesting
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X