Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OT Legend of the Seeker
    Spoiler:
    The episode was OK, but it remined me of Phantoms WAY too much. It had the same basic plot line, just tweaked a little bit to fit LotS VS SGA.
    Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
    Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Lookie what zuz made me

Ain't it great
      sigpic

Comment

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

He's my writing god
          sigpic

Comment

Comment

Some more from the con...

sigpic
              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                He's my writing god
                I thought I was your writing goddess Linda? Wait, i'm your writing FANFIC goddess right? remember my SGA trilogy (which I FINALLY got back and can continue working on... now if only I could remember where I left off at???)

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Sultry Joe and some friends....

sigpic

Comment

(((HUGGLES BACK))) Yep i'm here or there abouts Ok see ya laterz sci
                    I'm Back!!!

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                    Just got back from Bedford.............BEST CON EVER !!!!!!!!

Joe looked awesome as usual....had a full beard all weekend but it looked great on him... Jason and Joe are a hoot together and really are like brothers... they get on incredibly well and have a wonderful friendship.

Jason looked gorgeous and all the guests were amazing.. I cannot believe how fantastic Colin Cunningham is .. the guy is such a sport and was up for anything.. even riding the bucking bronko...

It was amazing meeting so many fans here on GW.... Elf and her sister were sweethearts.. though I kept missing Gater and Cazz... Elf kept telling me I missed them my minutes.

The whole weekend was chocker block full of entertainment and I have never laughed so much... Joe and Jason had some insightful things to say about the show.... Jason as usual to the point and said he hated Eatg.. and neither were happy with how the show ended.. they really mirrored our feelings on everything and I dont want to say too much about what they said... not very hopefull for a movie either.... will be very surprised if we get one.

Joe I think gave up battleing for Shep and he wanted a love interest but the ptb said no... his views on McKeller are hilarious..

Loads of time with all the guests.. got to meet Joe on friday night and he and the others spent about an hour going around the room speaking to everyone... got about 10 minutes talking to him.. Jason was a little bit tipsy and he came to the parties and to play black jack.. spent loads of time in their company...
                    Woohoooo!!
                    I wonder who he wanted to ship with.
                    Can you PM me later of anything else you can't say here..... when you have time.

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                    Thanks HUN
                    Hey hun. Sorry I haven't been on. I'll try to be on IM tomorrow.

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                    Post theis up or it didn't happen (I jest I'd like to read what he said too!! no PMs please VMs only )

Also Linda (Blue you mighta missed this so i'll tell you too) I IZ ENGAGED!! Is there any John/Teyla art to celebrate?
                    I'm not sure what to make yet, but I'll work on it, as soon as I can hun.

Kitty is engaged? WOW, congrats my feline friend

Um I not made nothin in like ages Maybe sci can help When she gets back
                    Thanks for that vote of confidence.

Congratulations !!!!!

They both hated Eatg.... they both had pretty much the issues we had with it..... Joe tries to be diplomatic .. bless him.. so I don't want to say too much other than they werent happy with how the show ended and how his character was portrayed and the whole McKeller thing was pretty rediculous... and Jason was soooo funny on that.. said Keller would NEVER pick McKay over him...

The hated the balcony scene and said it looked like everyone was stepping out for a cigarette... and why did everyone have someone and he was alone !! hehe... so he didnt share the vision that the ptb had of him as the solitary man.. far from it...
                    I'm so glad some are intune with the story and fans. Just too bad they couldn't do anything about it.

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                    another Banner for the Episode challenge
                    http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r...s/Phantoms.jpg
                    Awesome job hun. Thanks

Originally posted by Dezrai View Post
                    Awww....sooooo jealous....

Wonderful!

Thanks Nina!

Oh wow! You all are sooo lucky!!

Congratulations Teyilia!!!!

Thanks for posting these links Sci. It is just so great that you do!

Okay, I can't help begging Blue, please PM me with details!!

Did anyone ask him if Teyla would have been the choice for John?
                    And I'm so glad you all had such a great time...but I'm still jealous! http://i410.photobucket.com/albums/p...shep_drool.gif

You're welcome hun. I use to do better and do it daily, but I've slacked off.

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                    OT Legend of the Seeker
                    Spoiler:
                    The episode was OK, but it remined me of Phantoms WAY too much. It had the same basic plot line, just tweaked a little bit to fit LotS VS SGA.
                    I'm still gonna see it when it comes on line!!!

Lookie what zuz made me

Ain't it great
                    Hee hee. Cute hun.

Thanks for the links Nina.

Comment

Sultry Joe and some friends....

Woohoooooo!!! Awesome Blue!!
                      Spoiler:
                      Joe needs to smile more though.

Comment

I thought I was your writing goddess Linda? Wait, i'm your writing FANFIC goddess right? remember my SGA trilogy (which I FINALLY got back and can continue working on... now if only I could remember where I left off at???)
                        Yes you are my fanfic writing god, Alan is my stargate writing god

Originally posted by scifan View Post

Hee hee. Cute hun.
                        Well you always come up with great stuff

Ain't it just, did I tell you how much I looooooooooooooooooove Alan McCullough
                        sigpic

Comment

Yes you are my fanfic writing god, Alan is my stargate writing god

Well you always come up with great stuff

Ain't it just, did I tell you how much I looooooooooooooooooove Alan McCullough

Awwww. *blushes*

Heee hee. Ummmm. I'm not sure if you did.

Ok!! I need help with a Still. It's from Return 2 and it's John picking up an empty casing, but it almost looks like he's proposing. Does any one have it. I don't know where to look.

Comment

I'm not sure what to make yet, but I'll work on it, as soon as I can hun.

Hehehehehehe *hugs Sci*

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Ok!! I need help with a Still. It's from Return 2 and it's John picking up an empty casing, but it almost looks like he's proposing. Does any one have it. I don't know where to look.
                              let me guess you wanna edit in the One Ring in place of the bullet shell for my engagement to Mark?? (Yes Mark is addicted to LOTR and my engagement ring is in fact a ofical replica of the Ring in the films) you could try stargate caps, or Atlantica

Comment

Hehehehehehe *hugs Sci*
                                Don't get excited yet, I haven't made hun.

let me guess you wanna edit in the One Ring in place of the bullet shell for my engagement to Mark?? (Yes Mark is addicted to LOTR and my engagement ring is in fact a ofical replica of the Ring in the films) you could try stargate caps, or Atlantica
                                Well, that's what I'm hoping for, but what I have in my head, doesn't always work.

Oh cool!! I'm glad he's got the same interest as you.

Comment

Working...
                                X