No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got back from Bedford.............BEST CON EVER !!!!!!!!

Joe looked awesome as usual....had a full beard all weekend but it looked great on him... Jason and Joe are a hoot together and really are like brothers... they get on incredibly well and have a wonderful friendship.

Jason looked gorgeous and all the guests were amazing.. I cannot believe how fantastic Colin Cunningham is .. the guy is such a sport and was up for anything.. even riding the bucking bronko...

It was amazing meeting so many fans here on GW.... Elf and her sister were sweethearts.. though I kept missing Gater and Cazz... Elf kept telling me I missed them my minutes.

The whole weekend was chocker block full of entertainment and I have never laughed so much... Joe and Jason had some insightful things to say about the show.... Jason as usual to the point and said he hated Eatg.. and neither were happy with how the show ended.. they really mirrored our feelings on everything and I dont want to say too much about what they said... not very hopefull for a movie either.... will be very surprised if we get one.

Joe I think gave up battleing for Shep and he wanted a love interest but the ptb said no... his views on McKeller are hilarious..

Loads of time with all the guests.. got to meet Joe on friday night and he and the others spent about an hour going around the room speaking to everyone... got about 10 minutes talking to him.. Jason was a little bit tipsy and he came to the parties and to play black jack.. spent loads of time in their company...
    Last edited by bluealien; 22 February 2009, 11:34 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      Awesome job Hun!!! Wow!!

I can't wait for everyon'e reports too.

I missed Elf's phone call yesterday morning. I was at church.

Woooohooo!!

I hope they all did. For me, just meeting the GWers would've made my day. Joe and Jason would've just topped it off.

Oh that sounds realllllll good.

Thank you my dear.

Thanks again hun.

Awesome hun. Thanks.

What pics are you looking for hun???

Thanks again Nina for the links!

Hee hee. I loved it.
      Thanks HUN
      Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post

Joe looked awesome as usual....had a full beard all weekend but it looked great on him... Jason and Joe are a hoot together and really are like brothers... they get on incredibly well and have a wonderful friendship.

Jason looked gorgeous and all the guests were amazing.. I cannot believe how fantastic Colin Cunningham is .. the guy is such a sport and was up for anything.. even riding the bucking bronko...

It was amazing meeting so many fans here on GW.... Elf and her sister were sweethearts.. though I kept missing Gater and Cazz... Elf kept telling me I missed them my minutes.

The whole weekend was chocker block full of entertainment and I have never laughed so much... Joe and Jason had some insightful things to say about the show.... Jason as usual to the point and said he hated Eatg.. and neither were happy with how the show ended.. they really mirrored our feelings on everything and I dont want to say too much about what they said... not very hopefull for a movie either.... will be very surprised if we get one.

Joe I think gave up battleing for Shep and he wanted a love interest but the ptb said no... his views on McKeller are hilarious..

Loads of time with all the guests.. got to meet Joe on friday night and he and the others spent about an hour going around the room speaking to everyone... got about 10 minutes talking to him.. Jason was a little bit tipsy and he came to the parties and to play black jack.. spent loads of time in their company...
        Wow! It all sounds wonderful blue. So glad you had a fabulous time.
        Thanks for letting us know how it was.

I'm still skeptical about the movie too. As time goes by, my hope dims.
        sigpic

Comment

Come on blue...You can't leave me hanging like that, you so gotta PM me or email me what was said

Oh and glad you had a fab time
          sigpic

Comment

Post theis up or it didn't happen (I jest I'd like to read what he said too!! no PMs please VMs only )

Also Linda (Blue you mighta missed this so i'll tell you too) I IZ ENGAGED!! Is there any John/Teyla art to celebrate?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
              Post theis up or it didn't happen (I jest I'd like to read what he said too!! no PMs please VMs only )

Also Linda (Blue you mighta missed this so i'll tell you too) I IZ ENGAGED!! Is there any John/Teyla art to celebrate?
              Kitty is engaged? WOW, congrats my feline friend

Um I not made nothin in like ages Maybe sci can help When she gets back
              sigpic

Comment

Congratulations !!!!!

They both hated Eatg.... they both had pretty much the issues we had with it..... Joe tries to be diplomatic .. bless him.. so I don't want to say too much other than they werent happy with how the show ended and how his character was portrayed and the whole McKeller thing was pretty rediculous... and Jason was soooo funny on that.. said Keller would NEVER pick McKay over him...

The hated the balcony scene and said it looked like everyone was stepping out for a cigarette... and why did everyone have someone and he was alone !! hehe... so he didnt share the vision that the ptb had of him as the solitary man.. far from it...
                sigpic

Comment

Did any of you see somebody Called Wendy Jackson there as she is a friend of Mine

Comment

another Banner for the Episode challenge

Comment

Congratulations !!!!!

They both hated Eatg.... they both had pretty much the issues we had with it..... Joe tries to be diplomatic .. bless him.. so I don't want to say too much other than they werent happy with how the show ended and how his character was portrayed and the whole McKeller thing was pretty rediculous... and Jason was soooo funny on that.. said Keller would NEVER pick McKay over him...

The hated the balcony scene and said it looked like everyone was stepping out for a cigarette... and why did everyone have someone and he was alone !! hehe... so he didnt share the vision that the ptb had of him as the solitary man.. far from it...
                      I'm so thrilled to hear that you had a great time... and I'm glad you got to meet some of the fans...

Great that you had loads of fun... and it seems they shared our thoughts.. I'm glad he has that picture of John how he wanted to be.. sadly they didn't seem to listen to him then..
                      sigpic
                      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                        I'm so thrilled to hear that you had a great time... and I'm glad you got to meet some of the fans...

Great that you had loads of fun... and it seems they shared our thoughts.. I'm glad he has that picture of John how he wanted to be.. sadly they didn't seem to listen to him then..
                        I passed on your regards to him Nina and told him why you couldn't come and he sends you his best wishes and I have a little something for you if you can pm me with your address...
                        sigpic

Comment

I passed on your regards to him Nina and told him why you couldn't come and he sends you his best wishes and I have a little something for you if you can pm me with your address...
                          uhm.,,wow I'm speechless... just a sec..
                          sigpic
                          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Congrats!!!
                            Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                            Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Congrats Tey on ya Enagagement

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                                Had best experience ever. Jason is amazing I bid for a guest encountet with him, so fingers crossed
                                !
                                Joe is looking great, black jeans and a grey shirt. Colin is amazing too its been so great this morning... Photoshoot with joe later x
                                Awww....sooooo jealous....

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                                I mde these unfortunatly im still trying to figure ou this new version of Gimp
                                http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r...Sateda-1-1.jpg

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r...s/Sateda-1.jpg
                                Wonderful!

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                                Con reports from Bedford convention...

From Ali

From a friend of Kristen (from the Whumper thread)
                                Thanks Nina!

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                                It might be a while cos I'm filming for the next two weeks, so it might take some time

AKA as stalking Colin for a photo!

Had some great talks today (I'll tell more ), Laura went for her intimate encounter with Jason and neither have been seen since We had our photo-op with Joe today and man is he even more stunning in person and I don't hate my pictures so woohoo! Speak more soon

Oh wow! You all are sooo lucky!!

Does anyone have any JT art to celebrate a engagement (mine) ??
                                Congratulations Teyilia!!!!

Originally posted by scifan View Post

Thanks for posting these links Sci. It is just so great that you do!

Okay, I can't help begging Blue, please PM me with details!!

Congratulations !!!!!

Did anyone ask him if Teyla would have been the choice for John?
                                And I'm so glad you all had such a great time...but I'm still jealous!
                                &

Sig by Lil'Ferret

Comment

Working...
                                X