Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snowball View Post

I LOVE both of these hun, can I snurch them?

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
    Had best experience ever. Jason is amazing I bid for a guest encountet with him, so fingers crossed
    !
    Joe is looking great, black jeans and a grey shirt. Colin is amazing too its been so great this morning... Photoshoot with joe later x

Oooooh I'm so jealous, wish I was looking at the gorgoeus Joe!

Glad to hear that you're having a great time.
    sigpic
    Banner By Orangelusik!

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
      JT could do with some support in Battle of the Ships.. we're being hammered by Chuck/Amelia...

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=63473&page=51
      Hey i was wonderin if you could post the pics you have used in your sig i've been lookin them for a while but i can't find them anywhere If you could it would be greatly appreciated

Comment

Con reports from Bedford convention...

From Ali

From a friend of Kristen (from the Whumper thread)
        sigpic
        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Had best experience ever. Jason is amazing I bid for a guest encountet with him, so fingers crossed
          !
          Joe is looking great, black jeans and a grey shirt. Colin is amazing too its been so great this morning... Photoshoot with joe later x
          Sounds like you are having a great time Gater!!!. Hope you win the bid for Jason!!!!.

Originally posted by NinaM View Post

From Ali

I found this con report in case anyone is interested

Thanks guys for posting the links to the con reports!. Everybody sounds like they are having a great time!. Can't wait to see all the pics!.

I found it very interesting Joe F. comments about the cancellation and SGU. Glad they know what's really going on and that them fans are behind the 100%.

As always, great artwork Snowball!!!...keep them coming!.

Asgard lovely artwork!!!!..they totally rock!
          sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post

Hey Mayra!
            Spoiler:
            Yes, so do I! You should read the books when you get a chance.

What did you think??
            Hi TeylaFan!

Definitely, i've heard a lot of good things about the books, i just might!.

Spoiler:
            I loved it!. The chemistry between Richard and Kahlan is great!. I liked how she realized that even with her powers, she has to be very careful because not everything is as it seems. Killing that innocent man, really was a wake up call for her. All in all, great episode!.
            sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

I cant wait for Cazz to give us a con report and all the pictures were gonna get
              It might be a while cos I'm filming for the next two weeks, so it might take some time

Yoyoyoy! Cazz, hanna and I bring you greetings from chevron 7.2! We've seen everyone, I had a pic taken with colin last night at the party! Going to ogle joe now! We'll post pics as soon as we can! X
              AKA as stalking Colin for a photo!

Had some great talks today (I'll tell more ), Laura went for her intimate encounter with Jason and neither have been seen since We had our photo-op with Joe today and man is he even more stunning in person and I don't hate my pictures so woohoo! Speak more soon

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                It might be a while cos I'm filming for the next two weeks, so it might take some time

Had some great talks today (I'll tell more ), Laura went for her intimate encounter with Jason and neither have been seen since We had our photo-op with Joe today and man is he even more stunning in person and I don't hate my pictures so woohoo! Speak more soon

Sure hope it didn't mean you *thud* right infront of him *lol*
                And yeah he sure is more gorgeous in person...
                sigpic
                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
                  thanks but there is really old work and some are just so bad (not that things are all better now LOL)
                  I love your icon awesome
                  Well, I think you're doing great, keep on making arts! Oh thank you!

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                  Hi TeylaFan!

Definitely, i've heard a lot of good things about the books, i just might!.

Spoiler:
                  I loved it!. The chemistry between Richard and Kahlan is great!. I liked how she realized that even with her powers, she has to be very careful because not everything is as it seems. Killing that innocent man, really was a wake up call for her. All in all, great episode!.
                  Well, I hope you have time to, one of these days. Let me know what you think!
                  Spoiler:
                  Totally agree with you, it was good for Kahlan to doubt her powers, just this once. But I loved how Richard supported her.
                  *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Cazz! I want to see those pics! LOL!
                    Can't wait for you con report!
                    Have a wonderful evening!!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Does anyone have any JT art to celebrate a engagement (mine) ??

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
                        Spoiler:
                        Just make sure that she knows that she is NOT a victim, but a SUVIVOR.

I tell her that all the time!!! She has to know that nothing was her fault!!
                        Thank you.
                        Quite welcome. I'm glad she knows who's responsible for that horrid crime.
                        Spoiler:
                        give 'em the MAX punishment!!
                        Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                        Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by Dezrai View Post
                          Gorgeous new sigs Snow!!
                          Thanks
                          Yoyoyoy! Cazz, hanna and I bring you greetings from chevron 7.2! We've seen everyone, I had a pic taken with colin last night at the party! Going to ogle joe now! We'll post pics as soon as we can! X
                          Someones having fun

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                          Wow. I can still remember your first sigs. These are absolutely gorgeous! Really well done snowball.
                          Thank you

!
                          Lucky you

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                          These are awesome
                          Gracias

Interesting thanks for the link
                          YW and thanks for the comments

I haven't done much artwork for S3 or not a lot of JT but I will try to find some and do others
                          Lovely artwork )
                          Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                          Great sigs. Thunk on the John one.
                          Originally posted by Cherish4 View Post

I LOVE both of these hun, can I snurch them?
                          Go right ahead

Originally posted by NinaM View Post

From Ali

Thanks for the links

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                          As always, great artwork Snowball!!!...keep them coming!.
                          Thanks and will do

No rush
                          Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                          Does anyone have any JT art to celebrate a engagement (mine) ??
                          Congrats!!!! *huggles*
                          sig by Cazzblade

Comment

thanks but there is really old work and some are just so bad (not that things are all better now LOL)
                            I love your icon awesome

Great luckily I'm in holiday this week i will be here to see it

I remember the first time I used Gimp I was desperate I really believed that I never use it. It's you who help me by giving me tutorials Thanks a lot.
                            Sadly i don't know the new version so i can't help, but I don't think you need it I love the layout it's beautiful
                            Thanks Asgard
                            thanks for posting the Con reports it sounds like everyone is ghaving an awesome time
                            Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Does anyone have a cap from the goodbye scene in "The Return"?
                              Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                                Does anyone have a cap from the goodbye scene in "The Return"?

Spoiler:
                                sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Working...
                                X