Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
    I found this con report in case anyone is interested

Thank you Snowball!! I found what Joe said about the SGA cancellation VERY interesting. I guess the cast feels the same as the fans do about SGU, Brad Wright and the other powers that be...
    Last edited by Dezrai; 20 February 2009, 07:33 PM. Reason: Sorry I put in Colin's name instead of Joe's! Don't know what the heck I was writing - it's the meds, I swear!
    &

Sig by Lil'Ferret

Comment

Originally posted by Dezrai View Post

You're welcome. PLEASE keep them coming!! You really do wonderful work!
      You got it

Shep and Teyla sigs

Originally posted by Dezrai View Post
      Thank you Snowball!! I found what Joe said about the SGA cancellation VERY interesting. I guess the cast feels the same as the fans do about SGU, Brad Wright and the other powers that be...
      NP

I cant wait for Cazz to give us a con report and all the pictures were gonna get
      sig by Cazzblade

Comment

You got it

Shep and Teyla sigs

NP

I cant wait for Cazz to give us a con report and all the pictures were gonna get
        Gorgeous new sigs Snow!!
        And I can't wait either!!!

And that update that was posted, I just felt so bad reading about what Joe had to say about the cancellation. You know something was hinky with that whole thing when the actors are so obviously upset about it! What do you think?
        &

Sig by Lil'Ferret

Comment

Yoyoyoy! Cazz, hanna and I bring you greetings from chevron 7.2! We've seen everyone, I had a pic taken with colin last night at the party! Going to ogle joe now! We'll post pics as soon as we can! X
          don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
            Oh thats awesome then. I know some shows just totally off, but I'm glad its not too bad. I agree. I love the quality and how well it's laid out.

Just got a quick phone call from Elf!! She got to meet, Cazz, Laura, Blue, SheepyD, Peggy, Alipeeps, Ruffles and I know I'm forgetting someone.

She couldn't talked too long cause it's expensive on her cell, but she'll fill me in when she gets home.
            So do I! Oh cool! Hope she's doing well.

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
            What!
            Spoiler:
            I need one more episode to watch and i'll be all caught up with the seeker episodes!. I love Richard and Kahlan!.
            Hey Mayra!
            Spoiler:
            Yes, so do I! You should read the books when you get a chance.

Wow. I can still remember your first sigs. These are absolutely gorgeous! Really well done snowball.

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
            Seeker
            Spoiler:
            I just saw the episode a little while ago, it was the last episode before the break, episode 11. So now i'm all caught up!.
            What did you think??
            *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Had best experience ever. Jason is amazing I bid for a guest encountet with him, so fingers crossed
              !
              Joe is looking great, black jeans and a grey shirt. Colin is amazing too its been so great this morning... Photoshoot with joe later x
              don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

You got it

Shep and Teyla sigs

[IMG]http://i457.photobucket.com/albums/qq298/Snowball_1690/Sigs/shepphantoms.png

[IMG]http://i457.photobucket.com/albums/qq298/Snowball_1690/Sigs/teylamissing.png

NP

These are awesome
                Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Hi everyone ! How are you all ? It wasn't a great week, it's why i wasn't in here a lot I didn't want to bore you. In fact I think I'm just tired as a lot of people
                  Originally posted by Camy View Post
                  Okay...let's see if I can do this right!

Season 1 Artwork from Camy: Part 1 (older works)

]
                  Camy your work is always awesome, stunning
                  Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                  If anybody is interested in registering, there is a new forum: Whumper's Paradise
                  Interesting thanks for the link

http://stargate.mgm.com/video.php?id=190 Video of RL talking about Teyla. Its a good watch
                  Sweet thanks for the link
                  100,000 Post Artwork
                  The Return Pt. 1
                  It's awesome
                  Thanks luv Heres another one

Phantoms

Wow I totally love this one
                  Joe/Shep Icons

Spoiler:
                  []
                  WOW they are awesome Joe is really stunning and really hot in a lot of them
                  Originally posted by SanGate View Post
                  WOW!!! The artwork I encountered while catching up was beyond awesome!!! Toomi, Camy, asgard, and snow Very jealous of your sig and icon-making skills

Same with me actually. I'm going alone as well, in so far that I've never met anyone in person.

That sounds bad Teyilia *hugs*

Awesome

Yay Elf!! That is great!!!

Off to watch
                  Thanks
                  Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                  Finally worked out how to use the New Version of gimp thanks for the Help Snow i mad a wallie for the eppy challenge but its terrrible
                  I really like it beautiful layout I love the pics you used
                  100, 000 post Celebration!!!!

Season 3

Art can be old or new:
                  All the art are just so stunning Lea they are awesome
                  Hmm S3, I think I have quite a few

[There's a s2 in there from The Tower, that I forgot about
                  I remeber a lot of them and they stay as awesome (sorry for being lazy )

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                  Sure, here it is. It's not that great since I did it in a hurry though.

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e2...MemoriesJT.gif
                  It's beautful and so sad
                  Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                  Hey sci...Some old artwork for yer 100,000 post thingy Most of them were for folks birthdays

Season 2 & 3 100,000 post artwork]
                  Yeah and beautiful ones
                  Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                  For my nice little breakthrough post, I'm going to post a snippet of my new fic... don't know if I'll keep this theme but here it is anyway...
                  Spoiler:

Thanks it was awesome I ask myself too why Paris o.0 but great idea LOL

100,000 Posts Artwork

Sunday (the sig took me fooooooorever i was ready to throw my computer out the window )

It's totally stunning I'm glad you didn't throw out your computer
                  Originally posted by Toomi View Post
                  And now I see a Kate/Sawyer one Think I'm gonna sit here and hit refresh for your sigs lol

I made another one... for Home. I wanted to do one with Farsape shots and SGA shots but it didn't work

It's beautiful I love the effects
                  [
                  sigpic
                  Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Originally posted by Toomi View Post
                    They are all awesome and great colors on all of them

Done a new vid Ever fallen in love Had to put it on Megaupload though cos YT and PB didn't like it And theres a blip in the music cos it didn't like being transfered from my old laptop But other than that, yay!
                    Wow great vid
                    Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                    Hi all. Haven't been in lately because, well, for one thing I'd been cutting back on forums outside rpol wher emy games are hosted online. That and I've been working on many different things, such as surviving Samonella poisoning (on the mend thankfully), surviving a sudden uprising of SCS(SuperCellStorm) strength weather (three isolated SCSs inside of 120 minutes with one producing a F1 tornado and a confimed touchdown of same !!) along with surviving being broke and possibly losing the house
                    I hope now things are okay for you HUGS
                    Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                    Maybe they created K to save their poor ears? You know, from all the screaming and squealing that we would've done? Take your pic: guy with no story/plot that saves your ears or hefty medical bills/going deph. I don't know about the rest of you, but I would've went with the first one.
                    LOL I love your idea
                    I've read a lot of interesting ideas about Kanaan and all I disagree a little with Laura but it's purely personnal I was so disgusted by season 5 that I would have prefered another season 5. honnestly I was attracted by the Kanaan Teyla, seeing where was going the JT I would have like a grow in their relationship but they only invented Kanaan for one thing place Teyla and finish with it. There wasn't a problem with John because as Blue said it so well it was only a warrior for suicidal missions, s for Ronon they try a triangle that finally never appeared because they put things pretty clearly since the start.
                    Finally this season was only a McKay Keller season and nothing else, even the stories were pretty lame, even I have think of a lot of things before writing story like they write in season 5 as if they missed imagination.
                    I'm pretty disgusted about the way they treated JT and lost faith in it I know it's a serie and it's stupid but i had chance to have ships which have an end, except The Pretender and now I'm depressed over 2 shows LOL.
                    But if they had try for kanaan Teyla as much as mcKeller I would have seen things differently.
                    If they had stopped since the start, without S&R I would have go on but they give us something pretty explicit.
                    And now i think I hate Kanaan and worst I totally hate Torren because Teyla wouldn't have had so many doubts
                    Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                    I totally agree Camy. It could have been just as plausible to announce that John and Teyla had become more than friends than just to announce Teyla had been secretly seeing some unknown guy and the pregnancy just happened. It was obvious it wasnt planned and we don't even know how serious they were about one another.. friends that became something else... isnt that exactly what John and Teyla were.. so again why was it such a stretch to belileve that they became something more.

I think the writers panicked about John becoming a father and had some rediculous notion that John would be doing something inappropriate if he had a relationship with Teyla. Well if this was the case then there would be no relationships between any of the characters as they all work in close proximity to one another... and it didnt seem to bother the writers when they hooked McKeller up... didnt they worry that it would be inappropriate for a Doctor to start dating her patient.. sigh..

Seeing John become a parent could have opened up so much more for his character but like Teyla he got shoved to the background with the solitary man persona... again they don't need to spend much time on doing anything with his character if there's no emotional interactions with anyone.. John just became the cliched carboard cut out soldier... living to go on suicide missions.. and the writers seem to think you lose your zest for life when you become a mother.
                    All of this is so true
                    Im just so Busy at the moment im barely getting any chance to do amy artwork at all or come online
                    Sorry about that I hope you're good
                    Originally posted by Luciana View Post
                    http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/j...laThisKiss.jpg

Snurchable. If anyone wants to snurch it.
                    Wow it's so gorgeous
                    Awesome sigs I'm sad about the icons but your sigs are as awesome
                    Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
                    Hi All - it seems a few people on here have been going through some difficult times lately
                    I too have have a rough time lately and I just wanted to say that I love to just come on this thread and read all the thoughts, stories, see the art and fan fic and it gives me some escape from all the stressful things going on.
                    Spoiler:
                    Last July, my daughter, Mikayla who was 11 at the time, was sexually fondled by her friends father as she spent the night at their house. She never told us what happened. The guys ex-wife told us after he had bragged to his brother about what he did. We pressed charges against him and he was also stupid enough to send 3 text messages to my husband APOLOGIZING!! for what happened. Anyway, finally just yesterday we went to court and he was found guilty of a 2nd degree coercion offense against a minor under 14. We have to wait for sentencing about a month, but here in Nevada child protection laws are extremely strict and he could go go jail for 2 -10 years.
                    My daughter is a trooper and has been very brave thoughout. The DA even told us that she was a perfect witness.. I am very proud of her and I just wanted to finally get this off my chest. I know from all of the support that everyone here gives everyone else, that you all gave me comfort everytime I was here even if no one ever knew.
                    OT
                    Spoiler:
                    oh no i'm so sorry to hear that. What a sick ******* and I could say so many more things but i'm sure it helps you in nothing at all. Stay strong for your daughter and it's true she's a survivor and I'm glad he goes to jail this is the only thing he merits. Good luck to your family and particularly your daughter.

Oh goodness. You have it too.

Woohooo!! Awesome Snow!! I snurched the first one.

I'm glad you're getting better. You rest and get plenty of fluids.

Oh, I've had those befoe. Definately not fun.

Wow!!That's alot of reviews. At least you know how good it is.

Hee hee. Welll do your best with keeping up.

Oh hun!! That is extremely awful!!!
                    Spoiler:
                    I am so sorry and I hope that this didn't scare you little girl. ***HUGS** to you and your family. I am glad he was found guilty and gets what he deserves. I will keep you and your family in our prayers.

Here's a new Teyla sig.

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...ryblossoms.jpg
                    Beautiful
                    Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                    I know It's sad....But i'll always be here or there about
                    me too even if I wasn't a lot in here lately.

Oh cool. I hope that works for you then. It also has other shows as well.
                    Enjoy hun.

NP hun.
                    Spoiler:
                    I know. It must've been creepy. How is her friend and mother handling everything. I'm so glad that the mom told you. Not all mothers do

Oh thats awesome then. I know some shows just totally off, but I'm glad its not too bad. I agree. I love the quality and how well it's laid out.

Just got a quick phone call from Elf!! She got to meet, Cazz, Laura, Blue, SheepyD, Peggy, Alipeeps, Ruffles and I know I'm forgetting someone.

She couldn't talked too long cause it's expensive on her cell, but she'll fill me in when she gets home.
                    It's awesome I hope she has fun and they take photos
                    John Aurora sig

[url]http://i457.photobucket.com/albums/qq298/Snowball_1690/Sigs/aurora.png[/urel]
                    It's stunning I always loved the light of this ep and you put it so well
                    I found this con report in case anyone is interested
                    Thanks for the link and really interesting to know. I agree that I don't know if tptb pass doors again
                    You got it

Shep and Teyla sigs

http://i457.photobucket.com/albums/q...epphantoms.png

http://i457.photobucket.com/albums/q...ylamissing.png

NP

They are awesome I love the Missing one
                    Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                    Had best experience ever. Jason is amazing I bid for a guest encountet with him, so fingers crossed
                    !
                    Joe is looking great, black jeans and a grey shirt. Colin is amazing too its been so great this morning... Photoshoot with joe later x
                    I cross my fingers for you too it's so great
                    sigpic
                    Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

I haven't done much artwork for S3 or not a lot of JT but I will try to find some and do others

Sateda :

Echoes :

Vengeance (even if one part is from Michael)

Sunday :

Submersion :

The Ark :

The Return :
                      sigpic
                      Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Great artwork asgard! Just lovely.
                        *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
                          Hi everyone ! How are you all ? It wasn't a great week, it's why i wasn't in here a lot I didn't want to bore you. In fact I think I'm just tired as a lot of people

Camy your work is always awesome, stunning

Interesting thanks for the link

Sweet thanks for the link

It's awesome

Wow I totally love this one

WOW they are awesome Joe is really stunning and really hot in a lot of them

Thanks

I really like it beautiful layout I love the pics you used

All the art are just so stunning Lea they are awesome

I remeber a lot of them and they stay as awesome (sorry for being lazy

It's beautful and so sad

Yeah and beautiful ones

Thanks it was awesome I ask myself too why Paris but great idea LOL

It's totally stunning I'm glad you didn't throw out your computer

It's beautiful I love the effects
                          [
                          Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
                          They are all awesome and great colors on all of them

Wow great vid

I hope now things are okay for you HUGS

LOL I love your idea
                          I've read a lot of interesting ideas about Kanaan and all I disagree a little with Laura but it's purely personnal I was so disgusted by season 5 that I would have prefered another season 5. honnestly I was attracted by the Kanaan Teyla, seeing where was going the JT I would have like a grow in their relationship but they only invented Kanaan for one thing place Teyla and finish with it. There wasn't a problem with John because as Blue said it so well it was only a warrior for suicidal missions, s for Ronon they try a triangle that finally never appeared because they put things pretty clearly since the start.
                          Finally this season was only a McKay Keller season and nothing else, even the stories were pretty lame, even I have think of a lot of things before writing story like they write in season 5 as if they missed imagination.
                          I'm pretty disgusted about the way they treated JT and lost faith in it I know it's a serie and it's stupid but i had chance to have ships which have an end, except The Pretender and now I'm depressed over 2 shows LOL.
                          But if they had try for kanaan Teyla as much as mcKeller I would have seen things differently.
                          If they had stopped since the start, without S&R I would have go on but they give us something pretty explicit.
                          And now i think I hate Kanaan and worst I totally hate Torren because Teyla wouldn't have had so many doubts

All of this is so true

Sorry about that I hope you're good

Wow it's so gorgeous

Awesome sigs I'm sad about the icons but your sigs are as awesome

OT
                          Spoiler:
                          oh no i'm so sorry to hear that. What a sick ******* and I could say so many more things but i'm sure it helps you in nothing at all. Stay strong for your daughter and it's true she's a survivor and I'm glad he goes to jail this is the only thing he merits. Good luck to your family and particularly your daughter.

Beautiful

me too even if I wasn't a lot in here lately.

It's awesome I hope she has fun and they take photos

It's stunning I always loved the light of this ep and you put it so well

Thanks for the link and really interesting to know. I agree that I don't know if tptb pass doors again

They are awesome I love the Missing one

I cross my fingers for you too it's so great
                          Thanks asgard im getting there hopefully ill have time this week to come on more nice artwork as well

Comment

I mde these unfortunatly im still trying to figure ou this new version of Gimp

Comment

You got it

Shep and Teyla sigs

http://i457.photobucket.com/albums/q...epphantoms.png

http://i457.photobucket.com/albums/q...ylamissing.png

NP

Great sigs. Thunk on the John one.
                              Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                                Great artwork asgard! Just lovely.
                                thanks but there is really old work and some are just so bad (not that things are all better now LOL)
                                I love your icon awesome
                                Thanks asgard im getting there hopefully ill have time this week to come on more nice artwork as well
                                Great luckily I'm in holiday this week i will be here to see it
                                I mde these unfortunatly im still trying to figure ou this new version of Gimp
                                http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r...Sateda-1-1.jpg

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r...s/Sateda-1.jpg
                                I remember the first time I used Gimp I was desperate I really believed that I never use it. It's you who help me by giving me tutorials Thanks a lot.
                                Sadly i don't know the new version so i can't help, but I don't think you need it I love the layout it's beautiful
                                sigpic
                                Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Working...
                                X