John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post

Just got a quick phone call from Elf!! She got to meet, Cazz, Laura, Blue, SheepyD, Peggy, Alipeeps, Ruffles and I know I'm forgetting someone.

She couldn't talked too long cause it's expensive on her cell, but she'll fill me in when she gets home.
    How cool is that!. It's great that they all got to meet each other!. I hope they come back with some great juicy stories and loads of pics! LOL!.

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post

Spoiler:
    I know!! With Kahlan sitting beside him, telling him to come back to her.... *sigh* Awesome! Definitely, and I've read all the books too, so I look forward to finding out what they'll change in the series.
    What!
    Spoiler:
    I need one more episode to watch and i'll be all caught up with the seeker episodes!. I love Richard and Kahlan!.
    sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
      Hi All - it seems a few people on here have been going through some difficult times lately
      I too have have a rough time lately and I just wanted to say that I love to just come on this thread and read all the thoughts, stories, see the art and fan fic and it gives me some escape from all the stressful things going on.
      Spoiler:
      Last July, my daughter, Mikayla who was 11 at the time, was sexually fondled by her friends father as she spent the night at their house. She never told us what happened. The guys ex-wife told us after he had bragged to his brother about what he did. We pressed charges against him and he was also stupid enough to send 3 text messages to my husband APOLOGIZING!! for what happened. Anyway, finally just yesterday we went to court and he was found guilty of a 2nd degree coercion offense against a minor under 14. We have to wait for sentencing about a month, but here in Nevada child protection laws are extremely strict and he could go go jail for 2 -10 years.
      My daughter is a trooper and has been very brave thoughout. The DA even told us that she was a perfect witness.. I am very proud of her and I just wanted to finally get this off my chest. I know from all of the support that everyone here gives everyone else, that you all gave me comfort everytime I was here even if no one ever knew.
      Spoiler:
      I'm so sorry your daughter had to go threw this, omg, how can people do these horrible things. I'm just glad that your daughter is doing well and that the guy is getting what he deserves and going to jail. My prayers go out to you and your family, especially your daughter.
      sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
        Done a new vid Ever fallen in love Had to put it on Megaupload though cos YT and PB didn't like it And theres a blip in the music cos it didn't like being transfered from my old laptop But other than that, yay!

Just saw your vid Cazz!!!...loved it!. Never heard the song but i totally liked it and fit very well with the clips!.
        sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Dezrai View Post
          Snowball both are wonderful! I absolutely love The Gift one. She looks so beautiful! And I love the shot of her looking back over her shoulder and smiling in the second one. It is such a cute shot!
          Thanks
          Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
          Happy 5100 pages!
          Yup

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
          And it will be really quiet because of the con this weekend. Then we'll hear about the thunking...and the embarassing moments LOL
          I cant wait

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
          Awesome ones...love the one from The Gift..
          Thanks
          sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
            YAY for her! If you talk to her again tell her I said hey!
            I will do that, but for $1.25/min( Just under a pound a min). I doubt she'll call too much.

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
            Yep...Oh you know it

teehee...Well if you go into the SGA folder the thread is there...But you have to be careful not to "bash" or "squee"

points to link below my sig*
            Hee hee. I hope it makes it to any vids on Youtube.

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
            How cool is that!. It's great that they all got to meet each other!. I hope they come back with some great juicy stories and loads of pics! LOL!.

What!
            Spoiler:
            I need one more episode to watch and i'll be all caught up with the seeker episodes!. I love Richard and Kahlan!.
            I hopw so too. I know Elf and Blue have the Gold package(I'm not sure who else did too) and are together. So, I'm glad about that.

I can't wait to hear all the different POVs.

What ep of Seeker are you looking for hun??

Comment

*jumping in on the Legend of the Seeker conversation.*

Hey hun.

Thanks for liking both. And Awww for the sweet comment.

Yeah. I like Zedd. He's funny most of the time. I can't wait til I catch the new ep this weekend.
              I heart Zedd.

OT~ You're welcome! Yes, I agree. I cannot wait. Have you seen the preview? Read the books?

I did watch the preview.
              Spoiler:
              Awww, poor Richard. I love him and Kaylan
              I'm so happy that there'll be a second season.

OH, I know. I can't wait for all the Squeeing, pics and so on.
              It's got to be close to party time for them. It's about 4:30pm over there.
              the Squeeing has already begun. In my house at least.

Spoiler:
              I know!! With Kahlan sitting beside him, telling him to come back to her.... *sigh* Awesome! Definitely, and I've read all the books too, so I look forward to finding out what they'll change in the series.
              Oh you like it too Padme??

Spoiler:
              Try this site too. It's not streaming.It has a few sec commercials (About 4-5 total commercials), but It has all eps.

Oh thanks for that. I'll look at the rest of the site later. If you want caps I found a good place for that too.
              You can also try here

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
              Spoiler:
              Since I'm on the school's interent I can't have downloads of it since that would be illegal.
              At least you can access the GW forums from there. Can't at my school w/o using the uber-slow/crackpot G-Tunnel.

Hi All - it seems a few people on here have been going through some difficult times lately
              I too have have a rough time lately and I just wanted to say that I love to just come on this thread and read all the thoughts, stories, see the art and fan fic and it gives me some escape from all the stressful things going on.
              Spoiler:
              Last July, my daughter, Mikayla who was 11 at the time, was sexually fondled by her friends father as she spent the night at their house. She never told us what happened. The guys ex-wife told us after he had bragged to his brother about what he did. We pressed charges against him and he was also stupid enough to send 3 text messages to my husband APOLOGIZING!! for what happened. Anyway, finally just yesterday we went to court and he was found guilty of a 2nd degree coercion offense against a minor under 14. We have to wait for sentencing about a month, but here in Nevada child protection laws are extremely strict and he could go go jail for 2 -10 years.
              My daughter is a trooper and has been very brave thoughout. The DA even told us that she was a perfect witness.. I am very proud of her and I just wanted to finally get this off my chest. I know from all of the support that everyone here gives everyone else, that you all gave me comfort everytime I was here even if no one ever knew.
              Spoiler:
              Just make sure that she knows that she is NOT a victim, but a SUVIVOR.
              Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
              Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

John Aurora sig

sig by Cazzblade

Comment

NP and thank you.

I did the background myself, but found the cherry blossoms on the web.

Awww. Thanks Dezrai. I'm glad that we make you feel that way. **HUGS**

That's wonderful and I wish I had more time and the muse to write. Maybe one day. I do have tons already. If you get bored, click my sig.

I'll have to hook you up with GIMP. It's free and that's what I use. It's a pain to learn, but once you do, it's fun.

Oh and here's a link to a sig rotator
                  Thanks Sci. I have heard you all talk about Gimp. Is it like Photobucket or something? I am just learning how to use PB since I got on this thread actually. I am SO tech challenged!

Yep, I'm going to bed too. Goodnight hun and get better.
                  Thanks Sci!

Thank you everyone for the kind words.
                  Spoiler:
                  I feel so much better now that we know that he will go to jail.
                  I know my daughter is extremely relieved. To just think that you think you know someone who has been in your house, at your kids B-Day parties - you just never know what people are really like. I guess we just have to be so so careful about who we trust.
                  Rockhound, my prayers are with you and your family.

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                  Impact...??? you are kidding right...
                  Spoiler:
                  oh it sure had an impact alright..made the rest of the characters feel like they were a waste of space.. the only impact they had was the obsession of the writers that made them forget what they show was about and that there actually were other characters... if it had been subtle I wouldn't mind but that was just pushed in my face and shoved down my throat it became way to much on the expense of the rest of the cast...
                  I completely agree! It did seem like all of season 5 was mostly McKay and Keller. There seemed to be more episodes focused on one of them or both of them than there was about John or Teyla or Ronon. I mean there was The Queen for Teyla, but was there even a real John centric episode for Season 5 besides Vegas? I mean, last time I checked he had top billing on the show!

I was going down the list and for Jennifer (and I actually have no problem with the character at all, I am one of the few who like her but she had more episodes than Teyla did for goodness sake!) there was The Seed, Tracker, Identity, Brain Storm (with Rodney) and even The Shrine (with Rodney). For Teyla there was The Queen and sort of Prodigal. For John Vegas and sort of Remnants. For Ronon, Broken Ties. The rest were all team eps, which is fine, but for Keller to have so many eps focused on her above the other cast members??? What was that?

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
                  John Aurora sig

Oh so yummy Snowball...
                  &

Sig by Lil'Ferret

Comment

Loves it!

And Cazz, I'm having trouble DL this vid ....gonna try again tomorrow...

Fifi in the JF thunk thread posted a pic of Joe and Jason from the con, if anyone is interested!

Rockhound
                    Spoiler:

I'm so sorry your daughter had to go through that. But, I am glad that justice will be served!
                    *hugs for you and your family*
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dezrai View Post

Oh so yummy Snowball...
                      Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
                      Loves it!

Fifi in the JF thunk thread posted a pic of Joe and Jason from the con, if anyone is interested!

Rockhound
                      Spoiler:

I'm so sorry your daughter had to go through that. But, I am glad that justice will be served!
                      *hugs for you and your family*
                      Thanks guys
                      sig by Cazzblade

Comment

I found this con report in case anyone is interested
                        sig by Cazzblade

Comment

I hopw so too. I know Elf and Blue have the Gold package(I'm not sure who else did too) and are together. So, I'm glad about that.

I can't wait to hear all the different POVs.

What ep of Seeker are you looking for hun??
                          How cool, can't wait to read what they say and how the experience was!.

Seeker
                          Spoiler:
                          I just saw the episode a little while ago, it was the last episode before the break, episode 11. So now i'm all caught up!.
                          sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

NP hun.
                            Spoiler:
                            I know. It must've been creepy. How is her friend and mother handling everything. I'm so glad that the mom told you. Not all mothers do

Thanks Sci-
                            Spoiler:
                            Actually in this case, knowing the mother you would think she was the weirdo. She was always very unfriendly and aloof and the father was the friendly outgoing one. I was shocked when she told us, but I then learned that they were going through a divorce and there was no love lost there. I have since learned that they are investigating whether anything happened with the daughter - my daughter said her friend said she was afraid of him anyway. So I really do worry that something was going on there also. I agree some mothers would protect their spouse, but in this case I think she is glad because she knows too much!!!
                            sigpic
                            Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
                            Forever!!

Comment

Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
                              Loves it!

I went to the thread but couldn't find the pictures. Would you mind posting a link? Thanks!!!

Thanks guys
                              You're welcome. PLEASE keep them coming!! You really do wonderful work!
                              &

Sig by Lil'Ferret

Comment

Spoiler:
                                Just make sure that she knows that she is NOT a victim, but a SUVIVOR.

I tell her that all the time!!! She has to know that nothing was her fault!!
                                Thank you.
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
                                Forever!!

Comment

Working...
                                X