No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey strangers! Love the sig Lea! Still rockin' the artwork I see. LOL, I looove your Zedd sig btw! He looks so funny....
    *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
      Hey strangers! Love the sig Lea! Still rockin' the artwork I see. LOL, I looove your Zedd sig btw! He looks so funny....

Hey hun.

Thanks for liking both. And Awww for the sweet comment.

Yeah. I like Zedd. He's funny most of the time. I can't wait til I catch the new ep this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
        Hey hun.

Thanks for liking both. And Awww for the sweet comment.

Yeah. I like Zedd. He's funny most of the time. I can't wait til I catch the new ep this weekend.
        OT~ You're welcome! Yes, I agree. I cannot wait. Have you seen the preview? Read the books?

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
          Hi All - it seems a few people on here have been going through some difficult times lately
          I too have have a rough time lately and I just wanted to say that I love to just come on this thread and read all the thoughts, stories, see the art and fan fic and it gives me some escape from all the stressful things going on.
          Spoiler:
          Last July, my daughter, Mikayla who was 11 at the time, was sexually fondled by her friends father as she spent the night at their house. She never told us what happened. The guys ex-wife told us after he had bragged to his brother about what he did. We pressed charges against him and he was also stupid enough to send 3 text messages to my husband APOLOGIZING!! for what happened. Anyway, finally just yesterday we went to court and he was found guilty of a 2nd degree coercion offense against a minor under 14. We have to wait for sentencing about a month, but here in Nevada child protection laws are extremely strict and he could go go jail for 2 -10 years.
          My daughter is a trooper and has been very brave thoughout. The DA even told us that she was a perfect witness.. I am very proud of her and I just wanted to finally get this off my chest. I know from all of the support that everyone here gives everyone else, that you all gave me comfort everytime I was here even if no one ever knew.
          Spoiler:
          That's terrible, I know what i'd want done to that nutjob I hope he gets the maximum prison time!

Lovin all the artwork guys
          sigpic

Comment

Happy 5100 pages!

Comment

Hey MrsB, it seems like ages we haven't spoken....How ya doin "dude"
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                Hey MrsB, it seems like ages we haven't spoken....How ya doin "dude"
                *sniff sniff* Everyone is drifting away.

*remembers the pages of optimism a couple of years ago*
                sigpic
                Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post

I know It's sad....But i'll always be here or there about
                  sigpic

Comment

I know It's sad....But i'll always be here or there about
                    And it will be really quiet because of the con this weekend. Then we'll hear about the thunking...and the embarassing moments LOL
                    sigpic
                    Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

And it will be really quiet because of the con this weekend. Then we'll hear about the thunking...and the embarassing moments LOL
                      Hey Jess! How are you?

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

OT~ You're welcome! Yes, I agree. I cannot wait. Have you seen the preview? Read the books?
                        I did watch the preview.
                        Spoiler:
                        Awww, poor Richard. I love him and Kaylan
                        I'm so happy that there'll be a second season.

Spoiler:
                        That's terrible, I know what i'd want done to that nutjob I hope he gets the maximum prison time!

Lovin all the artwork guys
                        Hey LINDA!!!
                        I'm glad you're enjoying them. I'll try to update all the links today.

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                        Happy 5100 pages!
                        Wohooo!!! Hey MrsB.

I know. I do remember. There days that we had 10+ page easily.

OH, I know. I can't wait for all the Squeeing, pics and so on.
                        It's got to be close to party time for them. It's about 4:30pm over there.

Comment

hehe yeah....It'll be

thud thud thud thud thud thud thud
                          sigpic

Comment

Hey guys! How goes it? Nah, I'm still here everyday pretty much. Just mostly hanging in messaging but hope you guys are doing allright!

Comment

I did watch the preview.
                              Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                              I know!! With Kahlan sitting beside him, telling him to come back to her.... *sigh* Awesome! Definitely, and I've read all the books too, so I look forward to finding out what they'll change in the series.

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

I did watch the preview.
                                Spoiler:
                                Glad to hear it.

Spoiler:
                                I know!! With Kahlan sitting beside him, telling him to come back to her.... *sigh* Awesome! Definitely, and I've read all the books too, so I look forward to finding out what they'll change in the series.
                                Spoiler:
                                Do either of you know if I can find the eps online, streaming of course? I haven't gotten to watch all of them and am really behind. The last ep I saw was "Denna" with the Mord-sith woman.
                                Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X