Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
    Wouldnt be surprised....

A typical day around the writers table....

"So guys.. what do we think Teyla and the invisible baysitter should be doing in this episode?"....

The others stare at .. (insert writers name..) "UM...as he's invisible I guess that means we don't have to bother writing anything for him"...

"Oh good, shall we do a Rodney centric episode again then"...

They all nod enthusiastically....

Wouldn't be surprised if it sounded like that on their meetings
    sigpic
    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Wouldnt be surprised....

A typical day around the writers table....

"So guys.. what do we think Teyla and the invisible baysitter should be doing in this episode?"....

The others stare at .. (insert writers name..) "UM...as he's invisible I guess that means we don't have to bother writing anything for him"...

"Oh good, shall we do a Rodney centric episode again then"...

They all nod enthusiastically....
      hehe, the sad thing is that';s probably a pretty accurate description
      sigpic

Comment

Done a new vid Ever fallen in love Had to put it on Megaupload though cos YT and PB didn't like it And theres a blip in the music cos it didn't like being transfered from my old laptop But other than that, yay!

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Hey Carolyn. Just watched your new video, very lovely, heh. So true to them. You and your Shepp whump. Love the dedication at the end, I'm sure Lordy would have loved it.
          don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post

Oh that is awesome hun!!

Thanks

Originally posted by Dezrai View Post
            Gorgeous Snowball!!

Wow again Snow. Just great!

And to everyone - all the art is just fantastic! As usual!

Originally posted by Toomi View Post
            Playing around with photoshop again:

Spoiler:
            Playing with different shadings...

Great job
            Originally posted by gater101 View Post
            Lovely sig Snow Gorgeous

Lol, cheers There's many of them, eh? Lol.

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
            Just a reminder that voting will close at midnight tonight (GMT) Icons of SGA

gotta go vote

Originally posted by Cherish4 View Post
            Beautiful!

Voted

Done a new vid Ever fallen in love Had to put it on Megaupload though cos YT and PB didn't like it And theres a blip in the music cos it didn't like being transfered from my old laptop But other than that, yay!
            Awesome Cazz
            sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Hey Carolyn. Just watched your new video, very lovely, heh. So true to them. You and your Shepp whump. Love the dedication at the end, I'm sure Lordy would have loved it.
              Thankies Any whumping is purely coincidence

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
              Awesome Cazz
              Thanks Snowy

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Well Done Cazz.

Hee hee. Gotta love it though.

And I agree. Chris would've loved it.

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
                Thanks

Great job

gotta go vote

Voted

Awesome Cazz
                YW hun

Thankies Any whumping is purely coincidence

Thanks Snowy

Off to watch TV.

Night

Already voted.

Comment

Hi all. Haven't been in lately because, well, for one thing I'd been cutting back on forums outside rpol wher emy games are hosted online. That and I've been working on many different things, such as surviving Samonella poisoning (on the mend thankfully), surviving a sudden uprising of SCS(SuperCellStorm) strength weather (three isolated SCSs inside of 120 minutes with one producing a F1 tornado and a confimed touchdown of same !!) along with surviving being broke and possibly losing the house

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                  "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                  "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                    Hi all. Haven't been in lately because, well, for one thing I'd been cutting back on forums outside rpol wher emy games are hosted online. That and I've been working on many different things, such as surviving Samonella poisoning (on the mend thankfully), surviving a sudden uprising of SCS(SuperCellStorm) strength weather (three isolated SCSs inside of 120 minutes with one producing a F1 tornado and a confimed touchdown of same !!) along with surviving being broke and possibly losing the house
                    OMG! (((hugs))) I hope everything is all right.
                    Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Loved reading your guys thoughts on Kanaan (did I seriously misspell his name??? I keep thinking it's the same name as the Tok'ra O'Neill had in him ) I remember reading on JM's blog ages ago something about the Kanaan thing and I don't know if he was taking me for a ride or telling the truth but I kinda saw what he was saying

Spoiler:
                      He said that they did consider making it John's baby but it would seem so sudden to suddenly have them as a couple and a baby on the way and eventually the thought was dropped. So they invented the invisible babysitter.Had they written the baby as John's while the shipper in me would've screamed and squeed all the way around my house the sci-fi tv watcher in me would've been wondering 'what the frell?' If John had been the father I would've wanted to see a relationship begin between Teyla and him before the baby came along. I wonder if it was possible that the 'relationship' between Kanaan and Teyla was something akin to an arranged marriage (even though they never got married) and the baby was a result of attempting to uphold a tradition?

I dunno, I think I'm starting to babble. Did I make sense?
                      sigpic

Comment

Maybe they created K to save their poor ears? You know, from all the screaming and squealing that we would've done? Take your pic: guy with no story/plot that saves your ears or hefty medical bills/going deph. I don't know about the rest of you, but I would've went with the first one.
                        Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                        Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Just a reminder that voting will close at midnight tonight (GMT) Icons of SGA

Cazzie, I Joined but I can't seem to see anything to vote on.... What am I doing wrong?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                            Maybe they created K to save their poor ears? You know, from all the screaming and squealing that we would've done? Take your pic: guy with no story/plot that saves your ears or hefty medical bills/going deph. I don't know about the rest of you, but I would've went with the first one.
                            *snort* Possibly... they did try the same thing with Pete the terrible... but that didn't work.
                            Last edited by Toomi; 18 February 2009, 07:02 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                              hugs!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Toomi View Post
                                *snort* Possibly... they did try the same thing with Pete the terrible... but that didn't work.
                                Yep. Saddly.

I edited my post, if you wanna double check that.
                                Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                                Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Working...
                                X