John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
    SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! MY PEEPS!

Just getting my stuff together for Bedford! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! In less that a week, I will be in UK with Sheppy and Ronon! OMG! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I am so loving all the caps and discussion on the eps! You know, how ironic that the UniversalHD channel is showing Stargate Atlantis from the beginning in HD! Can JT look any hotter! IT's kind of like a glorified USA channel!
    I want pictures, woman!! And, of course, for you to have an awesome time!
    sigpic
    Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
      Battle of the ships, up against Elizabeth/Radek

Voted!
      sigpic
      Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
      Forever!!

Comment

*doesn't do games, not after "Feed the Wraith". Edward STILL hasn't died yet* *cries*
        Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
        Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
          Fic stuff.

So, I have had this mad post EatG fic idea running through my head for a good few weeks now but I've been resistent to it for many reasons but I just wanted to hear your thoughts on the idea before I started writing it.

Spoiler:
          When they came to Earth, Kanaan and Torren were with them. (I'll work out to kinks of safety later but I can't see her not bringing her son, especially if she wasn't sure she wouldn't be coming back - what do you think?). There's no ZPM for her to get back to her people and the IOA are resistent to sending Atlantis back to Pegasus anyway. They take it to Antarctica... or round about that way and Sheppad & McKay are posted out there but Teyla etc aren't. She has to make a life on Earth. There's correspondance between her and Shepp, when he comes back for his off days they do stuf etc... It's a JT story but there will be T/K. There's more, obviously, but I don't wanna ruin it for ya if I do decide to write

I've made a poll for opinions, so I'd like to hear what you think.
          I like the idea.
          Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Elfie! Can you breathe???

So what does everyone like about Seige part 2? Tbh, I find it hard differentiating Part 1 and 2 so I might have them confuzzled The scene where Shep and Ford question Teyla in her quarters, is that 2? Cos thats a great scene, that look that passes between them I love the stunning through and Teyla running up to Shep's side

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

I know i know, it trully is a sickness

Spoiler:
              sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Great icons Snow.
                Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                  Great icons Snow.
                  Thanks
                  sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Love the icons Snowy....if its a sickness, I hope you're never cured.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
                      Love the icons Snowy....if its a sickness, I hope you're never cured.
                      im starting to think its to much
                      sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
                        im starting to think its to much
                        I really wish it was contagious!!

Awesome!
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
                        Forever!!

Comment

Beautiful Padme

Battle of the ships, up against Elizabeth/Radek

Off to vote

Ooh, that's great too

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                          SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! MY PEEPS!

Just getting my stuff together for Bedford! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! In less that a week, I will be in UK with Sheppy and Ronon! OMG! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I am so loving all the caps and discussion on the eps! You know, how ironic that the UniversalHD channel is showing Stargate Atlantis from the beginning in HD! Can JT look any hotter! IT's kind of like a glorified USA channel!
                          Excited are you Elf *is getting quite excited herself now* heeee

Fic stuff.

So, I have had this mad post EatG fic idea running through my head for a good few weeks now but I've been resistent to it for many reasons but I just wanted to hear your thoughts on the idea before I started writing it.

Spoiler:
                          When they came to Earth, Kanaan and Torren were with them. (I'll work out to kinks of safety later but I can't see her not bringing her son, especially if she wasn't sure she wouldn't be coming back - what do you think?). There's no ZPM for her to get back to her people and the IOA are resistent to sending Atlantis back to Pegasus anyway. They take it to Antarctica... or round about that way and Sheppad & McKay are posted out there but Teyla etc aren't. She has to make a life on Earth. There's correspondance between her and Shepp, when he comes back for his off days they do stuf etc... It's a JT story but there will be T/K. There's more, obviously, but I don't wanna ruin it for ya if I do decide to write

Sounds very interesting!! *off to Laura's LJ*

Spoiler:
                          snip
                          Wow, you really are great at icons snow
                          Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                          Save Our Seeker!
                          LotS on LJ.

Comment

Hi everyone wow really interesting discussions I agree with a lot of what you said in all the points. I agree with all the side I'm sure Sparky were criticized too. For my part I went a long time on a french forum where Sparky took the win and I assure you they were really bad that I decided to stop because honnestly it always made me feel so bad. But it was only on this forum in fact what brought me in here was to show my support to Teyla because I couldn't support anymore that she was criticized all the time. I don't know where it came from but it was really an extended things and it really tired me. Until I find you and I was definitely hook
                            Originally posted by Dezrai View Post
                            Thanks Linda. And it sounded as if you weren't feeling the greatest either? If you aren't, I hope you feel better soon too!

Well it sounds as if a few of us weren't feeling too good. I hope you feel better asgard! And I hate it when people criticize something that they probably just don't understand. Keep your head high as a sci fi fan!
                            And I think you sound just great!

I know we aren't supposed to repost these things - but this is just gorgeous!!!

Love that smilie!

Hey it's kinda cool that there are so many NCIS fans on here as well. I read some of the other posts about this, and I think the first eps with Cassidy did have Kate.
                            Spoiler:
                            and they took place at the prison where they were holding a terrorist that Cassidy was trying to get information out of or something. He was trying to murder one of the son in laws of Bin Laden (I think.)

They just played that episode as a repeat on USA network recently.
                            You're so right. My problem is that I'm really different from people that I know so I'm often alone and sadly Sci fi isn't really liked. But it's my passion and I decided to don't care what people think after all I'm all alone so pooor them now I do what I want LOL
                            Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                            Made some new icons... Finally done with the "Rising" batch.

http://yappichick.livejournal.com/46058.html
                            I so love them your "laser eyes" is really too great the other of Rodney is so fun but I love the nails one too and if I could have my icons I will take you the Daniel one
                            Joe/John icon batch of today

Spoiler:
                            []
                            Wow really hot the last one is really great. Please really don't cure yourself they are just too great
                            Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
                            Hi All! Love all the discussion here. You know that is what really bothers me. Teyla was pregnant for half of S4, so they already had the invisible boyfriend.
                            If they already had plans for him to continue to be "invisible" in S5, why bother putting the dream sequence from S&R there at all. I just don't get it. If they were going to make John do such an about face with his feelings after Search and Rescue, why put that in there anyway? Was it just to torture us? or are we really supposed to believe deep down that J/T still exists in their eyes. I certainly know it exists in ours!
                            ITA with all your points and it's really what bother me. I mean it wasn't the direction they wanted to take clearly I really think they thought of SGA end a long way before he anouncement if not they would have give us interesting stuff and not filled (?) eps like this. Yeah I don't know what they wanted to achieve but they fulfill one thing that all of us ask their sanity or ours LOL (Was I clear because I think my mind didn't work properly) LOL
                            Originally posted by scifan View Post
                            Hee hee. Yes, I do.

Hmmm. Requests.

Definately one of yours and SAF's picfics.
                            Any fics. I love Fluff, Angst, Whump, etc.
                            Art: Sigs and Icons mostly (Anything with S&R dream and any JT moments)
                            Love: John or Joe, Teyla or Rachel, Ronon, Jack and Sam. JT of course.

How's that??

G'night again.
                            Ok interesting
                            Beautiful
                            Awesome I really love it
                            Fic stuff.

Spoiler:

I'm all for it I will see your poll.
                            Elfie! Can you breathe???

So what does everyone like about Seige part 2? Tbh, I find it hard differentiating Part 1 and 2 so I might have them confuzzled The scene where Shep and Ford question Teyla in her quarters, is that 2? Cos thats a great scene, that look that passes between them I love the stunning through and Teyla running up to Shep's side
                            I'm like you I don't remember where stop or start one ep. I love those scenes too and the eyes convulsing from Teyla was awesome as her encounter with Everett I loved it at least one time she was treated properly as the allie she is and leader and a threat too I don't like disbelief in her but at leats it proves that they care and she is really important as Teal'c. Too bad nobody else have interest in her like in The Return or with Sam, I'm glad we had Woolsey.
                            The hand on the chest was really great and I think the end of Season 1 is my favorite cliffhanger.

Spoiler:
                            []
                            Wow stunning
                            Originally posted by SanGate View Post
                            Beautiful Padme

Off to vote

Ooh, that's great too

Excited are you Elf *is getting quite excited herself now* heeee

Sounds very interesting!! *off to Laura's LJ*

Wow, you really are great at icons snow
                            Do you go to Bedford too ?
                            sigpic
                            Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
                              Hi everyone wow really interesting discussions I agree with a lot of what you said in all the points. I agree with all the side I'm sure Sparky were criticized too. For my part I went a long time on a french forum where Sparky took the win and I assure you they were really bad that I decided to stop because honnestly it always made me feel so bad. But it was only on this forum in fact what brought me in here was to show my support to Teyla because I couldn't support anymore that she was criticized all the time. I don't know where it came from but it was really an extended things and it really tired me. Until I find you and I was definitely hook
                              Before I came here, I hadn't even thought of the idea of Sparky. It was Teyla, that's it. And I just watched the eps, big fan, but didn't think about everything a lot you know? So when I came here and saw the sparky thing, I was amazed. I had seen no love sparks between them Still don't tbh. Totally Teyla to me.

You're so right. My problem is that I'm really different from people that I know so I'm often alone and sadly Sci fi isn't really liked. But it's my passion and I decided to don't care what people think after all I'm all alone so pooor them now I do what I want LOL
                              Luckily my friends know I have some strange sides to me (because apparently sci fi is that to them) but they totally accept it and were awesome when I told them about Bedford. The whole 'making friends online thing' hasn't really sunken in yet I think

Do you go to Bedford too ?
                              Yes You too?
                              Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                              Save Our Seeker!
                              LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
                                Before I came here, I hadn't even thought of the idea of Sparky. It was Teyla, that's it. And I just watched the eps, big fan, but didn't think about everything a lot you know? So when I came here and saw the sparky thing, I was amazed. I had seen no love sparks between them Still don't tbh. Totally Teyla to me.

Luckily my friends know I have some strange sides to me (because apparently sci fi is that to them) but they totally accept it and were awesome when I told them about Bedford. The whole 'making friends online thing' hasn't really sunken in yet I think

Yes You too?
                                About Sparky i know what you mean. I think the first time I went to a forum was for The Long Goodbye kiss because i was totally and I saw so many people for Sparky i really believed that I was in another dimension LOL But I thought the authors play a lot with this in season 2 and in fact in season 3. Don't ask me how but i made parallel in fact you can see
                                in season 2
                                Sparky : 1 kiss, 1carry (in Echoes), 1 save your life (in the Real Word)
                                Sheyla : 1 kiss, 1 carry (in Phantoms), 1 save your life (in The Ark)
                                and other things Sparky had since the start one hug and balcony scenes, we had gym scenes which were hot and discussion or even better confrontations LOL
                                It's after that i thought of this but at first I was really lost LOL

You're right when you're fan of sci fi you're space for others LOL I'm too really different than my sister and the way of life from where I live. They love feast and go out, take the sun and all. I don't like to dance, I don't drink, I don't go out a lot I know I'm really space LOL in fact I need to find my Edward LOL

Sadly not I would have loved i have search and all I even have my vacations but I was all alone and as I didn't understood all I let it down But I really hope you will have a lot of fun and I want a lot of photos and know all of what you do, what you eat and all LOL
                                sigpic
                                Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Working...
                                X