John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
    On a completely different note...Happy birthday Everlovin!

Chow Down
    Thank Jess. I needed that. Very funny.

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
    She sent the email to both Steph and i. I know at the moment, Steph is out of town...she is in Alabama right now. She is doing training over there. So she has only managed to send a quick email letting me and Camy know where she is at and that she doesn't have much access to the internet. So hopefully she sees the email soon if not, she may not find out till the weekend. She thinks she may be back home by then.

That's good news, i'm glad the mods gave Cazz the go ahead.
    Thank you Mayra for letting me know. I hate to give her such bad news while she's away from home.

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
    I've opened up a thread for Lordy: Farewell to our GW Family member WraithLord.

I hope its okay
    Thank you very much Cazz. It was well done. **HUGS**

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
    (((((((HUGS)))))))

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
    Yip Yip think same way *purple Yip Yip (currently sad) perches atop Padmes head*
    (((((((Purple HUGS)))))))

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
    Oh my gosh...that is the saddest news ...

There is no way to prepare youself for these kinds of thing..especially the sudden things....sadly I know that in the worst possible way..own experience.. I know how his family and friends must feel ... it's the worst feeling ever.. so my thoughts and prayers go out to all of his friends and his family...
    Oh hun. We do too. We lost Hubby's brother almost 22 yrs ago to a car accident.

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    I do Um could you repost it for me

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo......WL This isn't supposed to happen He was such a sweet guy And I like to think I could call him my friend

sci, would you mind if I put this on the Rachel thread too...I know he went on there quite a lot!

I think I have some art he made for me, I find it and PM it to you!

Thanks Cazz

purple yip yip...kitty *grabs Kitty and huggles tightly*
    I'll send it to you in your PM. Give me a sec to get it.

Sorry I didn't get to warn you hun. I got stuck with some RL stuff to do.
    Me and Nebulan also posted links to his arts too.

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
    Oh my i cant Believe it ive only just found out about Wl its just so Shocking what has happened to such a nice Person he was always very sweet to me and he always had a kind word For everyone and i always enjoyed the Screencaps he posted
    I know. If it wasn't for his friend's comment and Cazz's eagle eye, we would've just thought that he was still working hard.

Sci, just ignore my previous post...I saw you posted it in the Rachel thread
    OK hun. I was thinking I did it in both JT threads for some reason. I don't know why.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      Dear Friends.

Yesterday it was brought to my attention by Cazz that someone left a sad message on Lordy's VP. I didn't know what to think, but sent a VP back to Wraithfan, who left the message, and our worse fears were confirmed

Wraithfan, is Lordy's friend in RL. Here is what she sent me:

I am so sorry to have to bring you this news. Lordy was the best.

I feared the worse when I read his VP message. There was no other way to take it. I thanked Wraith fan for letting me know. I suggest that we MP her too to send our sympathies.

I don't know how to open a thread, but do you think we should to say our good bye ??
      *shocked*
      You know I'm not sure why today of all days I actually decided to visit the thread.
      It's been so long since I visit but it's still always sad to hear someone that you know has passed away.

R.I.P Wraithlord
      Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007 View Post
        *shocked*
        You know I'm not sure why today of all days I actually decided to visit the thread.
        It's been so long since I visit but it's still always sad to hear someone that you know has passed away.

Hey hun. I'm so glad you were impressed to come in, but sorry it was for sad reasons. **HUGS**

Comment

Thanks Cherish And yep, sure you can

Thankyou.

I also want to add my deepest sadness at the passing of wraithlord. You will be missed by many.
          sigpic
          Banner By Orangelusik!

Comment

Hey hun. I'm so glad you were impressed to come in, but sorry it was for sad reasons. **HUGS**
            Hey!
            It really was boredom that made me visit the thread looking for inspiration for artwork or a fic.
            I just hate to think if I didn't I wouldn't have known.

maybe i'll visit more...hmm?

R.I.P Wraithlord
            Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

**HUGS** Lauren and Witchy.

Please hun, do visit more often. We love your company. I hope you know that.

I hope this is not inappropiate(sp), but I made this for Lordy. I'm gonna put it under my sig.

Comment

I hope this is not inappropiate(sp), but I made this for Lordy. I'm gonna put it under my sig.

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...y-Inmemory.jpg
                That's beautiful sci Wish I could do something to show what he meant to me
                sigpic

Comment

That's beautiful sci Wish I could do something to show what he meant to me

Trust me hun. It's nothing fancy. I found the cap of this and just cropped it, add fonts and changed up the edging. I thought simple would be better.

BRB

Comment

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...y-Inmemory.jpg
                    It's lovely Sci but you might get modded for our sig being too big

Some new pics of John and Teyla in Sunday from Andreas:

And I forgot to post this earlier

Ev!

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

It's beautiful. Can I share?...

R.I.P Wraithlord
                      Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

It's lovely Sci but you might get modded for our sig being too big

Some new pics of John and Teyla in Sunday from Andreas:

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...GA317-0019.jpg

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...GA317-0001.jpg

[URL=http://s248.photobucket.com/albums/gg194/CazzBlade/?action=view&current=SGA317-0003.jpg]http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...7-0003.jpg[/p]

And I forgot to post this earlier

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...ys/23_34_1.gif Ev!

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...es/Ev-bday.jpg

Thanks for posting the pic hun and I love your sig for Everlovin.

If they say something I will just ask them if I can keep it until Sunday. If it's not ok. Then I'll take my other sigs down for a bit. Thanks hun.

Originally posted by WitchBlade007 View Post
                        It's beautiful. Can I share?...
                        Yes, of course you and anyone can.

Comment

Thanks for posting the pic hun and I love your sig for Everlovin.

If they say something I will just ask them if I can keep it until Sunday. If it's not ok. Then I'll take my other sigs down for a bit. Thanks hun.

Yes, of course you and anyone can.
                          Oh can I share too sci
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh can I share too sci

Yep. Any one can hun.

Comment

I forgot. Did anyone tell Winged.

Comment

Cazz, thanks for letting me know about Lordy, that is just the saddest of news.

He'll be lovingly remembered by all of us.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X