Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
    Wow.... that's a big telly...

Do you have enough space on the wall for such a monster.......
    Yep Plenty room

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    What was that??!! Was it a blur, a whisp of smoke? NO, it was Ninja Linda!!!
    Able to sneek into a thread without a sound..... except for her squeeing over new tv.

Can you tell I'm tired? LOL

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...-loveinair.jpg
    Well i'm not called Ninja for nothing I'vew got the TV up and running now, that's why I wasn't here last night, I spend most of it setting it up

Love the siggie

These are my icons from last week's challenge:
    and this got 3rd place:
    I love these, especially the Sam Icon!

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
    Here were mine:

Love these...Love the Teyla/Sam one...My two fave females
    sigpic

Comment

Oh and p.s. Lovin all the other artwork
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
        Me likey that one

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        Thankies

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
            Thanks for the link...aww how sweet was that..someone named their little one Teyla...
            Awwww cute! I quite like the idea of a daughter named "Teyla"!

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg194/CazzBlade/Signatures/Valentine-sig.jpg

Ooooooh Cazz I love this, may I snurch it?
            sigpic
            Banner By Orangelusik!

Comment

Originally posted by Cherish4 View Post
              Ooooooh Cazz I love this, may I snurch it?
              Thanks Cherish And yep, sure you can

Comment

Hi all.

I never thought I'd say this, but I'm actually having withdrawal issues!

My brother's up in Canberra (comes back 2moz), & well, we haven't been watching SGA since before he left!
                And so I'm missing it deeply! (even doing my S&R re-write barely gets me through- which, btw, you're gonna LOVE it!
                Spoiler:
                Already where the boys find Teyla, but they're gonna make hyper-drive go BOOM! and she's having the baby- but I've fiddled with it, so hopefully you'll all like it, cos I know it's going to be more to your liking than the actual episode did!
                )

Anyway, FINALLY managed to get a program to which I can use to convert the final episodes of S5 into mp4 to go into Itunes for burning. (next thing is to learn HOW to burn a disc!) Trialed it on TLT yesterday- it took like 2.5 hrs to convert it, but was really fab to see that it actually worked! Yay! So it's Outsiders today, & hopefully Inquisition as well (depending on how much time I have after Outsiders is done). And then I've got to figure out how many eps I want on a disc- cos atm, the first half just has 2 eps on a disc but I think that's just wasteful! But then looking at the episodes I have several options:
                1. 4-4-2 (meaning 4 eps on one disc, 4 on another, & the Vegas/EATG on together on their own)
                2. 4-3-3
                OR
                3. 2-2-2-2-2 [which will match the first half of the season]
                But I guess it'll all come down to how many episodes Itunes lets me put onto one disc.

OT:
                Spoiler:

I heard about the young girl's death in the UK this morning.
                Poor lass- such a sad end to a short-lived life.

OT#2:
                Spoiler:

You all remember me saying I was going for a part?
                Well, the last few days they've been doing a workshop thing with us to try & get their options down so they can finally decide who gets the part.
                One girl who we all thought would end up in the final group has now left- & I don't mean they booted her out.
                She twisted her ankle on the way home from one session, & she's been told to have bed rest for several weeks (she turned up in a wheelchair with her mother to let the producers & casting team know she wouldn't be continuing, & to say bye to all of us).
                And within the next half an hour, the Casting team were telling us who was going to go.
                They got us all standing in one line.
                Then they freaked us out by telling some of us (incl me) to stand a few steps forward- making a new line.
                Then they went all quiet on us- in which we in the front row all looked at each other worriedly.
                Then the leading caster goes: "Front row!" (he paused, making all our nerves go insane!) "You will be.............staying."
                We sighed in relief.
                Sadly though, the girls in the original line were the ones to go.

So now there's like 7 or 8 of us left.
                I'm back there at 1pm today (Aus EST) to be in the next session.

Wish me good luck!

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

[IMG]http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg194/CazzBlade/Signatures/Valentine-sig.jpg

Beautiful; cazz
                  Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Thanks hun.

And your stuff aren't rubbish.

Great job Donna.

Thanks hun.
                    thanks Hun
                    Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Me likey that one

Thanks

c'est beau!
                      don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                        Beautiful; cazz
                        Thanks Donna!

Originally posted by gater101 View Post

c'est beau!
                        Thankies! Glad you like

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                          You beat me to reminding everyone.

And Cazz, I'm sorry to hear about that.
                          Heee hee. Sorry hun. Luckily I remember someone's birthday was the 5th. I had to find you post to make sure it was Everlovin.

YepPlenty room

Well i'm not called Ninja for nothing I'vew got the TV up and running now, that's why I wasn't here last night, I spend most of it setting it up

Love the siggie

I love these, especially the Sam Icon!

I bet you love it. Hubby so deperately wants a bigger TV. We have a narrow livingroom and I won't let him.

Thanks hun. You can have the Sam one if you want hun.

Question
                          Spoiler:
                          Have you talked Lordy lately or now anyone that is close to him in GW??

Oh and p.s. Lovin all the other artwork
                          Thanks hun.

Oh my!! That is so gorgeous.

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
                          Hi all.

I never thought I'd say this, but I'm actually having withdrawal issues!

My brother's up in Canberra (comes back 2moz), & well, we haven't been watching SGA since before he left!
                          And so I'm missing it deeply! (even doing my S&R re-write barely gets me through- which, btw, you're gonna LOVE it!
                          Spoiler:
                          Already where the boys find Teyla, but they're gonna make hyper-drive go BOOM! and she's having the baby- but I've fiddled with it, so hopefully you'll all like it, cos I know it's going to be more to your liking than the actual episode did!
                          )

Anyway, FINALLY managed to get a program to which I can use to convert the final episodes of S5 into mp4 to go into Itunes for burning. (next thing is to learn HOW to burn a disc!) Trialed it on TLT yesterday- it took like 2.5 hrs to convert it, but was really fab to see that it actually worked! Yay! So it's Outsiders today, & hopefully Inquisition as well (depending on how much time I have after Outsiders is done). And then I've got to figure out how many eps I want on a disc- cos atm, the first half just has 2 eps on a disc but I think that's just wasteful! But then looking at the episodes I have several options:
                          1. 4-4-2 (meaning 4 eps on one disc, 4 on another, & the Vegas/EATG on together on their own)
                          2. 4-3-3
                          OR
                          3. 2-2-2-2-2 [which will match the first half of the season]
                          But I guess it'll all come down to how many episodes Itunes lets me put onto one disc.

OT:
                          Spoiler:

I heard about the young girl's death in the UK this morning.
                          Poor lass- such a sad end to a short-lived life.

OT#2:
                          Spoiler:

You all remember me saying I was going for a part?
                          Well, the last few days they've been doing a workshop thing with us to try & get their options down so they can finally decide who gets the part.
                          One girl who we all thought would end up in the final group has now left- & I don't mean they booted her out.
                          She twisted her ankle on the way home from one session, & she's been told to have bed rest for several weeks (she turned up in a wheelchair with her mother to let the producers & casting team know she wouldn't be continuing, & to say bye to all of us).
                          And within the next half an hour, the Casting team were telling us who was going to go.
                          They got us all standing in one line.
                          Then they freaked us out by telling some of us (incl me) to stand a few steps forward- making a new line.
                          Then they went all quiet on us- in which we in the front row all looked at each other worriedly.
                          Then the leading caster goes: "Front row!" (he paused, making all our nerves go insane!) "You will be.............staying."
                          We sighed in relief.
                          Sadly though, the girls in the original line were the ones to go.

So now there's like 7 or 8 of us left.
                          I'm back there at 1pm today (Aus EST) to be in the next session.

Wish me good luck!
                          I'm going through withdrawel too.

Glad all worked out for you with S5

Yeah that's such sad news.

And good luck hun.

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                            I made a Critical Mass Banner for The Episode Challenge
                            http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r...massbanner.jpg
                            Lovely, Donna.

Wow! That first one is hot!

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg194/CazzBlade/Signatures/Valentine-sig.jpg

Awesome Cazz! Great colors!
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh my!! That is so gorgeous.
                              Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
                              Awesome Cazz! Great colors!
                              Thanks Sci and cc!

Comment

Working...
                              X