John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
    Just got my printer out to print my assignments (hadn't unpacked from coming back to uni) and one of the cartridges in its bag has leaked everywhere, my hands are now a lovely shade of blue

BAHAHAHAHA! I meant, too bad. I'm sorry.
    sigpic
    Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
      Yep & Weir's boyfriend (Simon?) was Narim of the Tollan. Rather annoying, lol.
      You know, on the comm for "Intruder" the director says
      Spoiler:
      that "see, he´s having LONG hair here, so it´s NOT the tollan guy, it´s a different guy here!" and Gary Jones replies: You keep saying that, people might start to believe you!"

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
      picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

Who made the Teyla art for The Defiant One? It's lovely ;D

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
        Yup, love your House/Cuddy avi
        Hee hee. From the new ep The one with House + Naked Bath + The Table = swooooon!
        don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
          Yeah,....When I first saw him I was like "I thought he died?" Yeah i'm easily confused
          LOL, talk about confused...about Sanctuary? You've got Carter (Helen), Laden (Henry), Todd (John) and Lorne (um...Detective Someone) all there to confuse poor blondes like me. LOL
          sigpic
          Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
            LOL, talk about confused...about Sanctuary? You've got Carter (Helen), Laden (Henry), Todd (John) and Lorne (um...Detective Someone) all there to confuse poor blondes like me. LOL
            I actually thought about SGA´s "Sanctuary" for a moment there
            .. now THAT had me confused And I´m not blonde

Comment

Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post
              I actually thought about SGA´s "Sanctuary" for a moment there
              .. now THAT had me confused And I´m not blonde
              So did I! Hahaha, took me a mo to realise she meant AT's Sanctuary, lol. Lorne's in it? I may watch it just for that

Sanctuary is an evil world in this place... kind of like "Chaya" and "Larrin"

Comment

Hee hee. From the new ep The one with House + Naked Bath + The Table = swooooon!
                I totally agree love that ep
                sig by Cazzblade

Comment

So did I! Hahaha, took me a mo to realise she meant AT's Sanctuary, lol. Lorne's in it? I may watch it just for that

ROFL, I didn't even think of that. And yeah, Lorne is in at least two episodes. CH is so awesome too...I love him as John.
                  sigpic

Comment

glad I wasn´t the only one

yeah, I can imagine ... poor Teyla (I still think she was quite jealous )

Comment

I totally agree love that ep
                      House OT
                      Spoiler:
                      Really? I kind of liked it from the personal POV but I do think that the story was a bit pants = the guy with all the pain? Kind of... took a back seat. Cameron as Cuddy? Good Lord, the place will fall apart, lol. BUT House getting jealous over the baby... so cute. And House in the bath, soaked when the water came tumbling down. THE DESK *guh* *melts*

PIC OT
                      Spoiler:

ROFL, I didn't even think of that. And yeah, Lorne is in at least two episodes. CH is so awesome too...I love him as John.
                      I love CH. He's so great

Comment

House OT
                        Spoiler:
                        Really? I kind of liked it from the personal POV but I do think that the story was a bit pants = the guy with all the pain? Kind of... took a back seat. Cameron as Cuddy? Good Lord, the place will fall apart, lol. BUT House getting jealous over the baby... so cute. And House in the bath, soaked when the water came tumbling down. THE DESK *guh* *melts*

PIC OT
                        Spoiler:

I love CH. He's so great
                        I agree, it was a boring medical case but i loved the side of Cuddy and House we saw in the ep
                        sig by Cazzblade

Comment

I agree, it was a boring medical case but i loved the side of Cuddy and House we saw in the ep
                          Spoiler:
                          Yup! I loved the guy telling Cuddy that the fact she was worried about the state of her House was a sign that she was ready for the kid. I was like... I love Cuddy. There's a spoiler pic for the next ep (I think) and he looks good in it...

Also, most hopeful pic of the whole House series
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Spoiler:
                            Yup! I loved the guy telling Cuddy that the fact she was worried about the state of her House was a sign that she was ready for the kid. I was like... I love Cuddy. There's a spoiler pic for the next ep (I think) and he looks good in it...

Spoiler:
                            Love those pics!! I swear i wont be able to stand it if they dont get together in the very end. Not right not but in the end
                            sig by Cazzblade

Comment

I know....I'm like, oh it's a stargate reunion I so gotta stop dying my hair blonde

I do love sanctuary though
                              sigpic

Comment

I wasn't on earlier because I couldn't get on for some reason. So, I'm catching up now.

Title: Solitary Man
                                Summary: John thinks he finally understands now.
                                Characters: John Sheppard
                                Pairing: Sheppard-Teyla
                                Rating: PG
                                Episode: Season 4, Be All My Sins Remember’d
                                Word Count: 1242

http://community.livejournal.com/jt_...0000/2520.html
                                I so loved this story. So well written, but when don't you write well. All Hail The Angst Queen!!!!

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
                                In ordr to participate as I have done nothing and sadly I haven't time I post older one I hesitate on the one on Suspicion it's really bad.

**snipped for laziness**

Please keep in mind that for a lot of them it was my first work (now I haven't excuses anymore LOL)
                                I loved all your Art and I'm glad you're liking all the art from everyone else too. One more ep to go for Season 1, Siege 2.

Why do I get the distinct impression you don't believe me

Yeah yeah *hits sci with a tuna fish*
                                Just as long as you're doing it Quietly.
                                (runs away from fish)

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post

ROFL!!

I'm glad I gave you a good laugh.

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                                Really? Oh, how'd they go??

Hey, great.... Thanks for that.

Super cute! Love the shep one.

Good to hear. I am, definitely. Lots more beauty's today I see! Er... I dunno.... *searches* It's missing.

Hi asgard! Missed you too dear. Everything alright?

--

Still lovin' the arts guys!
                                They are missing. We might have to ask Det. John to help look for them.

thanks

silly mood

Spoiler:

Pegasus ---- Puddle Jumper movie theater

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/3...p474029km1.jpg

: Hello?? We´re still waiting for that pizza delivery!!
                                uh-oh!

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/2...p474112sm9.jpg

The movie starts in 5 minutes!!! I want my pizza by then!!!
                                Um, Rodney already got those! They were delicious!

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/5...p474346wr3.jpg

I think I saved ONE piece....
                                I don´t believe it... you guys started eating without me???

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/4...p474295va8.jpg

Fine! I´m not sharing my popcorn either!!!

yep, might be inspired by some hungry feelings
                                LOL! Great job.

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                                You know har har you are so hilarious...so I mixed in two epis... haha to similar since he defends her to no end in both...so sue me

Alright..Childhood's End... uhm not that much really... just how he seems to rely on Teyla and how they seem to keep having eachother back .. but that was hardly a favorite epi of mine *lol*
                                I'm gonna have to watch the ep again, but I don't remember too many JT moment. I did enjoy the kids buggin McKay though.

mmm I wasn't all that keen on childhood's end....Maybe it has something to do with my allergies to kids *shrugs*
                                ROFLMBO!!!

**Aww awww awwww shooo kidsss**

God Bless You!!

thanks

Childhood´s End... I love the commentary, when they say that Teyla
                                Spoiler:
                                is jealous of the one elder (forgot his name ) and thinking "hey, he´s MY man!!" cause there was serious "flirting" going on

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/8...p578877ll0.jpg

some interesting look he gives her here, huh?

yeah, it was well done
                                Oh. I have to listen to that again.

Thanks hun

Only two eps left huh? I think i can help with that But i bet yall are tired of my siggies already

So sad and beautiful

Wonderful asgard

Love your Jack and Sam sig
                                That would be much appreciated Snow.

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                                Just got my printer out to print my assignments (hadn't unpacked from coming back to uni) and one of the cartridges in its bag has leaked everywhere, my hands are now a lovely shade of blue
                                Oh no!! You're a SMURF.

Wow. I guess we do have alot of the SGA cast in there. I think KS is Det. Joe. I dont' remember his last name.

I totally agree. He's so good at being bad.

Spoiler:

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59...33230d1bd1.jpg

Thanks for the House cap.
                                Spoiler:
                                I can only imagine what naughty comment House could make with Cuddy holding his cain.

I finally did a Tag for 38 Mins. Here it is. It's called Through Teyla's Eyes

Comment

Working...
                                X